Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

View Poll Results: Do you believe Bob Lazar?
Yes 20 71.43%
No 8 28.57%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Old 19-09-2015, 02:42 AM   #1
stratajam

Default Question: Do you believe Bob Lazar?

Just a simple question: do you believe Bob Lazar's story? Curious to the general consensus here.
stratajam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2015, 05:21 AM   #2
oz93666

Absolutely ... I'm been watching him closely for over a decade, I've no doubt he's genuine.

Around half UFO s seen now are government flown , if you wan't to go UFO watching ,hang around military bases .. these fly to secret government bases on the moon and mars .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bc0RIUsWWUQ
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2015, 08:42 AM   #3
andy1033

You cannot be black or white on this story. I think personally he was brought in so he would end up talking, and they knew it. When being investigated to get his clearence, they would of known he was friends with people like john lear.

I would suspect that they knew there was a fair chance he would end up talking, and brought him in to do that.

If like i said before i found out i became a mind control tech target of uk gov at school in 1992 in london, imagine what techs get used to keep secrets in these places. Back then i found out they could take your whole life from you(mind control techs are far more advanced then most would even think).

So if they were using these techs on me in civilian life at school back then, what were they doing with these peoples lifes in top secret jobs?

So i suspect he did work there, but was brought in so he would end up talking publicily. After he got in, there is no real way of knowing that any thought in his brain is his own unless he is very suspect of his own thoughts.

When you become a target for mind control techs, you have to suspect every thought in your brain, and you end up understanding yourself alot more.

In theory back then, someone may of led him through this time planting suggestions in his brain to lead him down the path he went. He really can have no idea, unless like i said he was very strict in analysing his own thoughts.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 19-09-2015 at 08:51 AM.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2015, 08:47 AM   #4
rigsby

The whole Bob Lazar story was my introduction to the whole world of UFOs, and was what got me interested in the first place.

Many years on I still believe the underlying story.
rigsby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2015, 08:54 AM   #5
cosmic tramp

I've seen all the vids on Bob Lazar, really can't make my mind up. He treats it as if he is just a rebel renegade science graduate who got to know too much and thought he'd tell the world, but it doesn't stack up. If all what he says is true he would be DEAD by now. Simples.

I don't know what the term is but it looks to me as if he's still in their employ at some level , as a useful disinformation agent. He is allowed to 'escape' , 'reveal' 'divulge' and broadcast possibly as a public thermometer to gauge reaction. TPTB have us believe he's their public enemy number one, even though he's far from that.

i.e. allow him to become an anti TPTB UFOlogy saint and they can feed him anything they want him to say and and UFO community will believe him. That's how it operates on those subtler levels. Also he's a safe bet, like most UFOlogists ...whatever he SAYS he can't prove any of it and they know it. Space Cakes & Circuses.

Last edited by cosmic tramp; 19-09-2015 at 09:54 AM.
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2015, 10:18 AM   #6
alf hearted
Banned

It appears to me like disinfo and a smokescreen, too. There's method in the madness, no doubt.
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2015, 11:14 AM   #7
stratajam

Going by the comments, opinion seems quite split. The poll tells a different story though. Very interesting.

It seems to me that if you believe him, you have to believe all of his assertions - at least those in which he has direct interaction. Theories/ponderings/conjecture on his part aside, his story is worth nothing if part is concocted, is it not?

I find it very intriguing, but it's hard to make a definitive decision on the matter.
stratajam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2015, 11:22 AM   #8
andy1033

I think his bosses had there own agenda, and i found being a target of gov, they use you if they want for there own agenda.

So i assume the same thing happens in top secret jobs, ie the people running them, have there own agenda, and use people how they want.

When being investigated to get his clearance, they should of found out he was friend of john lear, and i would of thought that would of be flagged as a danger, ie if you have a friend like that, there may be a chance you will talk.

I think bob today understands, whether he did back then i have no idea.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 19-09-2015 at 11:27 AM.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2015, 07:00 PM   #9
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic tramp View Post
If all what he says is true he would be DEAD by now. Simples.
It's not that simple actually. The biggest window they have to kill a whistleblower is often before they get known. Once they get known any death will be suspicious and would cause their info to be much more popular.

I know all sorts of things that you might assume would get one killed. It certainly merits attention, but killing is not their only option. Bob Lazar's testimony didn't have much of the picture from what I saw. Just a small amount of black project experience. He doesn't have a comprehensive picture to tell. Just a few scientific projects. So this isn't a bigger threat, a threat yes, but not one that could expose the whole enchilada.

As you can see if you research discussions on this the debunkers attacks on Bob have been somewhat effective in swaying people's opinions of him. Their claim he never worked for area 51 or whatever worked pretty well, until a phone number sheet was leaked with Bob's name on it...

Quote:
I don't know what the term is but it looks to me as if he's still in their employ at some level , as a useful disinformation agent. He is allowed to 'escape' , 'reveal' 'divulge' and broadcast possibly as a public thermometer to gauge reaction. TPTB have us believe he's their public enemy number one, even though he's far from that.

i.e. allow him to become an anti TPTB UFOlogy saint and they can feed him anything they want him to say and and UFO community will believe him. That's how it operates on those subtler levels. Also he's a safe bet, like most UFOlogists ...whatever he SAYS he can't prove any of it and they know it. Space Cakes & Circuses.
I have Bob on twitter. None of what he tweets seems like psy ops to me, although i haven't watched him extensively. I agree they prop up people in UFOlogy but I'm not sure Bob is such. He doesn't speak of the normal new age nonsense in UFOlogy...
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2015, 12:30 AM   #10
truth seeker 09

I believe him.

Bob Lazar 25 years later

Part 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeE3rttDtgs

Part 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwyOMyxuhTI

Last edited by truth seeker 09; 22-09-2015 at 06:01 AM.
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2015, 12:15 PM   #11
truth seeker 09

Bump
Old 29-11-2015, 12:48 PM   #12
piskavac

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
Absolutely ... I'm been watching him closely for over a decade, I've no doubt he's genuine.

Around half UFO s seen now are government flown , if you wan't to go UFO watching ,hang around military bases .. these fly to secret government bases on the moon and mars .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bc0RIUsWWUQ
But what secret Government do on Mars if Mars is dead planet without atmosphere? On the Moon there are allegedly many aliens, so Secret Government have nothing to do there.

Beyond that frame and determination he realy works for those who know
and comprehend better.
piskavac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2015, 01:18 PM   #13
truthy
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by piskavac View Post
But what secret Government do on Mars if Mars is dead planet without atmosphere? On the Moon there are allegedly many aliens, so Secret Government have nothing to do there.
There's water. There's structures (mostly underground) which are maybe archeological in nature of a past civilisation. Or maybe they are in use by whoever.

There is probably a lot to do and to find out and keep secret about there.
truthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2015, 01:42 PM   #14
piskavac

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthy View Post
There's water. There's structures (mostly underground) which are maybe archeological in nature of a past civilisation. Or maybe they are in use by whoever.

There is probably a lot to do and to find out and keep secret about there.
But there are no nitrogen. Hiumans like other earthly lifeforms can't thrive on pure oxygen, which can be obtained from there waters.

and comprehend better.
Old 30-11-2015, 12:46 PM   #15
cosmic tramp

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnisense View Post
It's not that simple actually. The biggest window they have to kill a whistleblower is often before they get known. Once they get known any death will be suspicious and would cause their info to be much more popular.

I know all sorts of things that you might assume would get one killed. It certainly merits attention, but killing is not their only option. Bob Lazar's testimony didn't have much of the picture from what I saw. Just a small amount of black project experience. He doesn't have a comprehensive picture to tell. Just a few scientific projects. So this isn't a bigger threat, a threat yes, but not one that could expose the whole enchilada.
Not so sure. John Mack MD ( author of "Abduction" ( collection of a dozen UFO abductee case studies) died shortly after a meeting with a collection of Generals and Admirals who were enquiring which way he was going to present his forthcoming public presentation. He never made it across the road when a truck hit him...never got to make his presentation...or any other presentation.

To my knowledge, 26 UFO investigators have died 'sudden' deaths. As no doubt, have many other people, but it's still a lot.

Bob Lazar, on the other hand, is a making quite a career out of it. It is possible he is actually being used as a partial test-the-public-waters disclosure tool.

Last edited by cosmic tramp; 30-11-2015 at 01:58 PM.
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2015, 04:08 PM   #16
piskavac

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic tramp View Post
Not so sure. John Mack MD ( author of "Abduction" ( collection of a dozen UFO abductee case studies) died shortly after a meeting with a collection of Generals and Admirals who were enquiring which way he was going to present his forthcoming public presentation. He never made it across the road when a truck hit him... never got to make his presentation...or any other presentation.
That truck which killed him, came straightly from fifth dimension. And was sent by DRACO reps. One of DRACO'S priest-warior ordered this operation to be done.

and comprehend better.
Old 14-12-2015, 10:38 PM   #17
wilkspaul

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1033 View Post
You cannot be black or white on this story. I think personally he was brought in so he would end up talking, and they knew it. When being investigated to get his clearence, they would of known he was friends with people like john lear.

I would suspect that they knew there was a fair chance he would end up talking, and brought him in to do that.
I think you have hit the nail on the head there.

Wouldn't be at all surprised if Lazar was fed quite a bit of disinformation.
wilkspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2016, 08:59 PM   #18
truth seeker 09

Old 15-06-2016, 06:09 PM   #19
raburgeson

I believe Bob Lazar tells the truth about what the government has told him is the truth.
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2016, 08:39 PM   #20
truth seeker 09

Bob Lazar interview near Area 51 in 1993 (2 hours)