Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Old 27-07-2013, 10:52 PM   #1
jake_ball

Default The nwo IS being tele-vised...to your head

Television is an essential tool for the NWO to enslave us all. Without the tv, they cant do it IMO.

Before the NWO can bring in their changes in our society, they always first have to go through certain mind-manipulation routines. It doesnt matter what it is that they want to change, they have to do the mind-manipulation routine.

For example, we all ALREADY have an innate knowledge that domestic violence is wrong, but FOR SOME STRANGE REASON if the ptb wanted to bring in new laws about domestic violence (of all kinds) the ptb seem to feel that FIRST they have to CONVINCE us of something WE ALREADY KNOW IS WRONG - They then go through the usual routine of putting and debating high profile cases on the MSM, for "required" period of time. They then can bring in the crazy laws, that everyone will then BELIEVE IN.

I have used the extreme example of domestic violence to highlite how NO MATTER WHAT IT IS THAT THEY WANT TO CHANGE (whether it be child abuse, supposed "dangerous dogs", supposed racism, political correctness etc), they still feel the need to go through the routine of brainwashing us first - It doesnt seem to matter that we already KNOW that some things are wrong eg domestic violence - They STILL go through the routine of using scare stories before they impliment anything. So these routines are a BIG clue that there is a hidden agenda.

So if they always go through these routines, it SHOULD be pretty obvious now to people that the MSM scare stories are pretty much fabricated means to an end to "change hearts and minds". I mean why go through these routines if the stories are genuine, and even if the stories ARE genuine, then why do they feel the need to vastly overdo the coverage of it ? And it aint "to sell papers", cos we all know that no-one really purchases them anymore.

So basically, I see it this way, if no-one watched the "news", then the NWO could not impliment their changes.

Sorry for probably stating the obvious and preaching to the choir, but it has been on my mind recently, and I had to speak about it
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion

Last edited by jake_ball; 27-07-2013 at 10:57 PM.
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2013, 07:18 AM   #2
jake_ball

If we werent so bored, then we wouldnt be watching the bloody tv. Boredom is obviously an essential ingredient for the NWO - Dumbing us down helps with that.

Also fear keeps alot of people interfacing with the television.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2013, 09:59 PM   #3
lonestar
Inactive

Default contradictions

I see so many freaking contradictions right now.

This matrix shit is so tricky.

When I first saw all the conditioning being done to me, to us, by nwo order or who ever, I went from being pissed (still am and thats a contradiction Lol )

but I went from anger to thinking that maybe there will be a relief now knowing that they are doing this to us.

But its not a relief...

Like does reality really contradict itself?

Is realty a contradiction?

Jake, this feels like just the beginning of a lot of work. lol

like I can now choose to not to let a lot of the conditioning stick to me,

but i still cant choose to never not feel it sticking to me….

"Truth once found gives birth to fresh labor." Osho
lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote