Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 10-10-2017, 11:37 PM   #841
mranderson

I watched one of those Britain First videos because I want to see how the police react to them when they are around

They were handing out their propaganda and someone came to challenge them with the usual '' you're racists ''

Anyway , the Police told the man they have their freedom of speech and this was this year , 2017

You just have to use it that's all , you still have it , it cannot be taken away no matter how much the police or politicians pretend it can

People need to realize that when it comes to Islam in particular , they have the freedom of speech that you do and that's why they are allowed to preach in the first place !

You just have to use it when it is needed and in the right way which is not to challenge an individuals beliefs , or an individuals appearance or customs but to challenge the ideology they represent

You have two things called Freedom of Conscience and Freedom of Expression written into the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.

Evoke it ! They will never back away from that treaty because that treaty is what allows a thing like Islam so much leeway in the first place

There cannot be freedom of conscience and freedom of expression with Islam around and the hardliners in Islam know this

They are exploiting the meaning of those things and actually the OIC which is the bloc of Islamic nations in the UN ( the biggest voting bloc ) never did sign on to the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and you know why ?

Slavery and womens rights , that was one of the biggest issues for them because Sharia sanctions slavery and male ownership of women over and over and over again.

So they refused to sign the document and instead made their own Sharia compliant version.

So these people are abusing the meaning of freedom of expression and freedom of conscience IMO

You would not be afforded the same rights in an Islamic country , they do not exist as they do in Europe.

So evoke it ! Use it ! It only disappears when people are too afraid to use it and if that is the current situation then something is seriously wrong.

I watched a 2017 interview with that shit for brains Mo Ansar yesterday

He at one point made reference to members of Islam being allowed freedom and liberty in Europe just like anyone else , he said it is their human right.

If it had been me talking to Mo I would have pulled him up on it right away to tell him you do not understand the basic elements of freedom and liberty because those concepts do not exist in Islam.

They are abusing those concepts and they know it. He also made reference to Europeans being afraid of children and women refugees. Again I would have pulled him up right away because the truth is Europe has a long history of taking in refugees in times of need and it is not refugees they are concerned with it is Islam and that Mo, is why you were invited on the program to talk - because you are a representative of Islam not a representative of refugees.

It's also interesting to note that Mo Ansar , his name Ansar means Helper.

In the Koran it mentions that Muslims will have helpers and Mo Ansar is one of them.

A polite but seedy and arrogant character IMO and I would love to debate him live on air.

I would tear him a new one.

I will not hold back when the time comes I don't care if someone get's violent it will only prove my point.

They might drain the swamp but the snakes are still in the grass

It's symbolic of his struggle against reality

Last edited by mranderson; 10-10-2017 at 11:39 PM. Reason: spells and spelling
mranderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 11:37 PM   #842
Firewand

Quote:
Originally Posted by the mighty zhiba View Post
It will soon be a crime to call yourself British, mate - because it may offend someone.

Ya know, I pointed out to a SJW, that London has a higher population of LGBT's than anywhere else in the uk, and I made a joke saying 'the only place that has more is an Elton John concert.'

Was accused of homophobia.

Same person said it was ok for a Muslim to slate white supremacy, which it is, but that it is not ok for a white person to question Islam.

The fight is against the tide man - because speaking the truth is becoming a crime.
One of the greatest ironies of our time is all these immigrants who are supposedly coming over here for a better life are just making our countries into the very same thing they're moving away from. Not only that, indigenous Europeans from places like Britain will one day end up being the asylum seekers themselves escaping persecution from our own governments for speaking out against this madness.

Last edited by Firewand; 10-10-2017 at 11:40 PM.
Firewand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 12:35 AM   #843
mranderson

well that's what has many people in a tizz isn't it

because there wouldn't actually be anywhere to go and more to the point why the hell should people be made to flee in the first place

those of us here who some enjoy calling racists and bigots are the early warning of what is to come if nothing is done

currently , the authorities are run by a mish mash of traitors and the borg who would prefer to stay on message than risk their own shitty necks

that's one of the many things that need addressing

it is absolutely evident there are treacherous globalists in every corner of the western world working diligently to collapse what could have been a very successful society

they are going for the pillars of a society , namely the education system , the healthcare system and industry in whatever shape it takes

all designed to make you thick and poor , at the behest of those who believe they will be given a pass into the upper echelons when really they would most likely be stabbed in the back even harder than the rest

there was a Roman Emperor called Justinius , can't recall his full title but he was as despotic as they come.

He would purposefully choose the most wretched and weak men to enact his tyranny across the empire.

He would give them huge bonus's for tightening the screws and ruining people. He would grant the unthinkable powers of arrest and suppression.

The wretches would be given huge rewards based upon how badly they had treated people and enacted his draconian policies.

Then, when they had robbed the people they were governing and amassed huge wealth for themselves he would call them back to Rome put them on charges of treason and have them executed.

He would then confiscate all the wealth they had stolen and bring in another group of men , and out of the men he would again choose the most wretched and cowardly man to take up the reigns.

History repeats itself.

Old 11-10-2017, 02:27 AM   #844
dmckenna

Quote:
Originally Posted by mranderson View Post
I just .......... despair I really do

is this supposed to be one of the good , upstanding members of Islam ?

it's almost comedic but when you realize that they actually take themselves very seriously it's not so much funny as disturbing

I don't give two hoots how long this guy has studied his own religion or how many charitable works he thinks he has done if this is his proof of the after life , or even PART of his proof then it just makes them appear as disgusting people for the most part

if this is Islamic enlightenment then what the hell do the un enlightened think ?

I struggle to take this man seriously because it seems like something Bernard Manning would say but yeh ... they are serious about it

and I am supposed to believe I am just the same as them and we can all get along ?

I don't think so
"Don't believe every quote you see on the Internet" - Abraham Lincoln
Old 11-10-2017, 02:31 AM   #845
dmckenna

Quote:
Originally Posted by De Gothia View Post
Haha, you can't make it up. Slate Islam & pedophilia constantly but yet shares a video with a quote in it of paedophile & satanist Enoch Powell.

Last edited by dmckenna; 11-10-2017 at 02:35 AM.
dmckenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 02:41 AM   #846
mranderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmckenna View Post
"Don't believe every quote you see on the Internet" - Abraham Lincoln
with all due respect I've listened to hours of Sheiks and Imams preaching about Islam , spent many more hours researching their own web utilities and what that man said about the erect penis is absolutely mild in comparison to some of the utter nonsense I've heard them say

if it is a made up quote , then it is clever satire because it is in line with the kind of things these Sheiks and Imams are pushing to the people

did you hear about them proving the Earth is flat ?

well apparently if the world is round , and it is moving around in a circle then according to one Sheik I've seen it would be impossible to fly around the world in the opposite direction to which it is spinning

he also thinks all a plane would need to do is fly into the air, sit there, and let the Earth spin underneath it to reach your destination

I just ........... yeh

Old 11-10-2017, 02:47 AM   #847
dmckenna

Quote:
with all due respect I've listened to hours of Sheiks and Imams preaching about Islam , spent many more hours researching their own web utilities and what that man said about the erect penis is absolutely mild in comparison to some of the utter nonsense I've heard them say

if it is a made up quote , then it is clever satire because it is in line with the kind of things these Sheiks and Imams are pushing to the people

did you hear about them proving the Earth is flat ?

well apparently if the world is round , and it is moving around in a circle then according to one Sheik I've seen it would be impossible to fly around the world in the opposite direction to which it is spinning

he also thinks all a plane would need to do is fly into the air, sit there, and let the Earth spin underneath it to reach your destination

I just ........... yeh
Took me two seconds to type that quote into Google (not good for the already depraved browsing history) & couldn't find a thing. I'm sure the Daily Mail would have been quick to jump on such a quote if it existed. Funnily enough, it seems Muslims can't stand him.

I hope you are not a football fan, I bet you believe all the made up Zlatan quotes...

What you doing on here at this time anyway? I thought it was only me with too much time to procrastinate. Or are you on the 'incite racial hatred on the web' Nightshift at Mi5 headquarters? If so, give sevenhills a nudge for me

Last edited by dmckenna; 11-10-2017 at 02:51 AM.
Old 11-10-2017, 05:53 AM   #848
mranderson

history , religion , art , music , star gazing , exploring

those are just some of the things available to you , me , potentially everyone on the planet

to suddenly outlaw exploration , celebration and criticism of other culture's you would also be asking to erase not only that history - but others

and you don't think I would get a bit defensive if somebody comes along with their own history of totally getting rid of all those things and more ?

yeh , it really is me up there with a mike shouting about a lot of nonsense isn't it

Old 11-10-2017, 10:03 AM   #849
Firewand

Quote:
Haha, you can't make it up. Slate Islam & pedophilia constantly but yet shares a video with a quote in it of paedophile & satanist Enoch Powell.
A pedophilia? That's news to me. Convicted or just the usual malicious rumours? I wouldn't know, as I can't say I know an awful lot about the man. You appear to know more about him than I do? Anyway the video isn't about Enoch Powell, so why try and make it so? I just liked the video, so I posted it here. Which obviously triggered you, didn't it. I bet it wasn't really the Enoch Powell quote that got you all agitated was it. Of course not. It's the content and message of the the video itself, and the fact more and more people are beginning to speak out about how they feel uncomfortable and uneasy about the thought of potentially becoming a despised minority in their own countries. Get used to it.

Last edited by Firewand; 11-10-2017 at 11:06 AM.
Firewand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 01:13 PM   #850
zulqadr

Quote:
Originally Posted by the tealady View Post
Aayan Ali Hirsi will go down in history as a hero and a role model for both women and the truth.
Her real name is Magan

Quote:

Ayaan Hirsi Ali (/a????n ?h?rsi ???li?/; Dutch: [a??ja?n ??i?rsi ?a?li] (About this sound listen), born Ayaan Hirsi Magan,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ayaan_Hirsi_Ali

Quote:
The Star of David (?), known in Hebrew as the Shield of David or Magen David (Hebrew ????? ??????; Biblical Hebrew M???n D?w?? [ma???e?n da??wi?ð], Tiberian [m???en d??við], Modern Hebrew [ma??en da?vid], Ashkenazi Hebrew and Yiddish Mogein Dovid [?m??e?n ?d?vid] or Mogen Dovid), is a generally recognized symbol of modern Jewish identity and Judaism

Quote:

Ayaan Hirsi Ali Considered Converting to Judaism?

Prominent women's rights activist and critic of Islam says she tried to convert 'but it was too difficult' in off-the-cuff comment.

Outspoken critic of Islam and women's rights activist Ayaan Hirsi Ali claimed she considered converting to Judaism - and still hasn't ruled it out.

At an event last week in the home of Israeli Consul General to New York Ido Aharoni, the Somali-born author and activist told an audience that "one day I hope to convert to Judaism," in comments cited by The Jewish Week.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/192977
Quote:
Million-pound bash for rising star of the super-rich

Nat Rothschild throws three-day party for 40th birthday at glitzy resort in Montenegro

They came on the sleekest of yachts bought with the proceeds from the grittiest of industries.scended this weekend on an unlikely new billionaires' playground in Mo Mining and commodity magnates dentenegro, one of Europe's poorest countries, to celebrate the 40th birthday of the rising star of their firmament, Nat Rothschild.

Looking on at the assembled magnates was the Harvard professor of history, Niall Ferguson, an authority on the super-rich who has written histories of the Rothschild clan and a recent study of capitalism, The Ascent of Money. He arrived with his partner, Ayaan Hirsi Ali, the Dutch-Somali feminist critic of Islam. Before him was the evidence of how little the capital crash seemed to have affected the very richest.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...nat-rothschild
Quote:
Dutch citizenship Controversy

In May 2006 the TV programme Zembla reported that Hirsi Ali had given false information about her name, her age, and her country of residence when originally applying for asylum.[51]

In her asylum application, she had claimed to be fleeing a forced marriage, but the Zembla coverage featured interviews with her family, who denied that claim.[52] The program alleged that, contrary to Hirsi Ali's claims of having fled a Somali war zone, the MP had been living comfortably in upper middle-class conditions safely in Kenya with her family for at least 12 years before she sought refugee status in the Netherlands in 1992.

Hirsi Ali admitted that she had lied about her full name, date of birth, and the manner in which she had come to the Netherlands, but persisted in saying she was trying to flee a forced marriage.

On 16 May Hirsi Ali resigned from Parliament after admitting that she had lied on her asylum application.

Fake ex- Muslim Dutch politician fraudulently obtained asylum -Documentary "Saint Ayaan" exposes fabricated life story of her.

Last edited by zulqadr; 11-10-2017 at 02:49 PM.
zulqadr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 02:39 PM   #851
zulqadr

Quote:

and do you even know who Ayaan Hirsi Ali is ?

do you know that womans story ? jesus christ mate

check her out she is a fcking hero

*edit* that was for spamcity not george
Do you, yourself, know who Ayaan Hirsi Magan is?

Quote:

Plagiarism
is the "wrongful appropriation" and "stealing and publication" of another author's "language, thoughts, ideas, or expressions" and the representation of them as one's own original work

Quote:
Waris Dirie

In 1998, Dirie authored her first book, Desert Flower, an autobiography that went on to become an international bestseller.[1] She later released other successful books including Desert Dawn, Letter to My Mother and Desert Children, the latter of which was launched in tandem with a European campaign against FGM.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waris_Dirie

Last edited by zulqadr; 11-10-2017 at 02:43 PM.
Old 11-10-2017, 02:45 PM   #852
dmckenna

Quote:
Originally Posted by De Gothia View Post
A pedophilia? That's news to me. Convicted or just the usual malicious rumours? I wouldn't know, as I can't say I know an awful lot about the man. You appear to know more about him than I do? Anyway the video isn't about Enoch Powell, so why try and make it so? I just liked the video, so I posted it here. Which obviously triggered you, didn't it. I bet it wasn't really the Enoch Powell quote that got you all agitated was it. Of course not. It's the content and message of the the video itself, and the fact more and more people are beginning to speak out about how they feel uncomfortable and uneasy about the thought of potentially becoming a despised minority in their own countries. Get used to it.
Constantly slate Muslims & their ideologies & alleged problem with paedophilia but then openly shares the ideology of a white nonce. As I said, you can't make it up.

I've heard Enoch Powell's name mentioned numerous times over the years regarding satanic and child abuse, even before it went mainstream that he was being investigated. I'm sure if he had a darker complexion you would be more inclined to believe.

I must add, all religion is bonkers. People try desperately hard to nitpick holes in the Quran when the same can be applied for most, if not all religious books. Judaism has some horrible teachings about being the chosen people & effectively everyone else is cannon fodder. Not that long ago (relatively compared to the writings of the Quran) in the 18th century it was legal to have sex with 12 year olds & marry young. And it was a common thing to do. Of course all of this is said without mentioning the Catholic Church and its historic levels of child abuse.

Fuck religion.
Old 11-10-2017, 04:22 PM   #853
mranderson

Quote:
Constantly slate Muslims & their ideologies & alleged problem with paedophilia but then openly shares the ideology of a white nonce. As I said, you can't make it up.

I've heard Enoch Powell's name mentioned numerous times over the years regarding satanic and child abuse, even before it went mainstream that he was being investigated. I'm sure if he had a darker complexion you would be more inclined to believe.

I must add, all religion is bonkers. People try desperately hard to nitpick holes in the Quran when the same can be applied for most, if not all religious books. Judaism has some horrible teachings about being the chosen people & effectively everyone else is cannon fodder. Not that long ago (relatively compared to the writings of the Quran) in the 18th century it was legal to have sex with 12 year olds & marry young. And it was a common thing to do. Of course all of this is said without mentioning the Catholic Church and its historic levels of child abuse.

Fuck religion.
so please explain to me the difference between what you said and I said in terms of ''inciting racial hatred''

you would like the liberty to understand that marrying young children was common practice not that long ago so you can criticize it and rightly so

you want the liberty to denounce the catholic church for child abuse and how is that , compared to what I am saying not '' inciting racial hatred '' ?

you want the liberty to expose politicians and others for sexual abuse and yet, when it comes to your sacred cow of Islam you cannot stomach the criticism because it is racist ?

it is ironic that you would accuse a person of working for GCHQ when from everything that we can see happening in the world today , it appears it is YOU who is on message with GCHQ

it appears it is YOU who wishes to shout about inciting racial hatred when you also want the liberty to denigrate an entire religion in Catholicism

you know what ? I would not stop you

I would not jump in like Captain Cuck and start protecting a disgusting ideology which would NEVER afford you the same protections given the chance

You can pretend all you want that what you and me are saying is completely different , but if the only difference you see is that Catholicism is European therefore fair game , and Islam is outside of your comfort zone therefore taboo , it only proves that you do not want to ''fuck'' all religion at all you only want to ''fuck'' the religions which you deem are acceptable to ''fuck''

like I said, in light of the recent years events it is YOU who is on message with GCHQ , not me

I also think that you are part of the problem , you want to try and silence people based upon some fallacy about race

That is exactly what has led to so many problems in the first place , because people have become convinced , somehow , that they do not have the right to criticize certain beliefs because some people with those beliefs have brown skin ?

You have contributed to this mess with your cover up attempts of how insidious religions really can be

Enjoy your paradise Mr Morals

Old 11-10-2017, 04:26 PM   #854
mranderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by zulqadr View Post
Do you, yourself, know who Ayaan Hirsi Magan is?

Yeh , whatever zulqadr , I all ready know you have a vested interest in making sure any critics of Islam are silenced

You are the guy who tried to insinuate that slavery was not taking place in the Caliphate but the worst of it from Europe

When in reality , your amazingly enlightened brothers and sisters refused to sign the Universal Declaration of Human Rights based on the fact that slavery and ownership of women is sanctioned by your wonderful scriptures

So you think I am going to listen to anything you have to say about a woman who escaped from your crap ?

Sure mate

Old 11-10-2017, 04:29 PM   #855
zulqadr

Quote:

You can pretend all you want that what you and me are saying is completely different , but if the only difference you see is that Catholicism is European therefore fair game ,

So islam is not European?

Even tho islam has a 1400 year old presence in Europe.
Old 11-10-2017, 04:39 PM   #856
mranderson

and another thing to batman and robin here

all over the world in recent decades women have managed to force reforms into Islam

for example in Morocco polygamy is now outlawed and it was women themselves who worked on getting that done

oh what's the problem with polygamy ? don't even get me started

but if it was up to you two ass wipes those conversations would not be happening , those reforms would not come because you have decided to take the side of the most hard line proponents of religion even though at least one of you would like the liberty to criticize catholicism

it's pathetic , you can't see that you are helping protect the hard liners and the purveyors of horrible ideologies just because you want to make sure you don't offend anyone ?

give me a break it's pathetic , how offended are the children in the UK who have the Labia cut off ?

ey ? !!!!!!??!?!

Old 11-10-2017, 04:45 PM   #857
mranderson

Quote:

Yes and what a presence it has been !!! How blessed Europe has been to have come into contact with yet another patriarchal system of abuse

and no , Islam is not European , neither is it South American or Japanese

Old 11-10-2017, 04:54 PM   #858
dmckenna

Quote:
so please explain to me the difference between what you said and I said in terms of ''inciting racial hatred''

you would like the liberty to understand that marrying young children was common practice not that long ago so you can criticize it and rightly so

you want the liberty to denounce the catholic church for child abuse and how is that , compared to what I am saying not '' inciting racial hatred '' ?

you want the liberty to expose politicians and others for sexual abuse and yet, when it comes to your sacred cow of Islam you cannot stomach the criticism because it is racist ?

it is ironic that you would accuse a person of working for GCHQ when from everything that we can see happening in the world today , it appears it is YOU who is on message with GCHQ

it appears it is YOU who wishes to shout about inciting racial hatred when you also want the liberty to denigrate an entire religion in Catholicism

you know what ? I would not stop you

I would not jump in like Captain Cuck and start protecting a disgusting ideology which would NEVER afford you the same protections given the chance

You can pretend all you want that what you and me are saying is completely different , but if the only difference you see is that Catholicism is European therefore fair game , and Islam is outside of your comfort zone therefore taboo , it only proves that you do not want to ''fuck'' all religion at all you only want to ''fuck'' the religions which you deem are acceptable to ''fuck''

like I said, in light of the recent years events it is YOU who is on message with GCHQ , not me

I also think that you are part of the problem , you want to try and silence people based upon some fallacy about race

That is exactly what has led to so many problems in the first place , because people have become convinced , somehow , that they do not have the right to criticize certain beliefs because some people with those beliefs have brown skin ?

You have contributed to this mess with your cover up attempts of how insidious religions really can be

Enjoy your paradise Mr Morals
Lol, you can't take a joke well. How do you get this much time to post paragraphs and paragraphs on the David Icke forum? How do u even have the energy, seriously....

You have openly said on here that you can't stand ALL Muslims. I've got many catholic friends, some go to church, and none of that defines them. The same can be said for the Muslims I know. If I was denigrating a full religion like you pathetically claimed because I mentioned the well known Catholic Church abuse then I'd be sadly ignorant like you with brown skinned people, and I wouldn't have formed friendships with the aforementioned catholic's.

Last edited by dmckenna; 11-10-2017 at 04:55 PM.
Old 11-10-2017, 05:03 PM   #859
dmckenna

Quote:
Yes and what a presence it has been !!! How blessed Europe has been to have come into contact with yet another patriarchal system of abuse

and no , Islam is not European , neither is it South American or Japanese
I'm sure the Islamic countries feel just as blessed to have felt the presence of Western Imperialism.

I wonder who has caused the most mass slaughter of innocents? It must the big bad brown men...oh wait.
Old 11-10-2017, 05:03 PM   #860
mranderson

Quote:

for anyone reading this, god help you , it is said by modern commentators on Islam that this is one of the only ideologies that is unanimously proud of it's conquests and land grabs

it is one of the only ideologies that even after hundreds and hundreds of years will still feel a burning resentment to loosing a war, or a military battle

my take on all this BTW , is from the perspective of someone whose ancestors were obviously engaged in thousands of years of sectarian violence and tit for tat violence with the Brits

so no, it is not about holding a burning hatred in your heart for things you have never taken part in

it is about recognizing that there is no way on this Earth that one ideology will rule them all, not without bloodshed and not without a fight

the message of Islam is a message of conquest , that is what the hardliners preach and those who do not are rare indeed because we don't hear them do we ?

where are they ? surely to god they would be given air time if they existed !!!!

no, the truth is when one come out and begins preaching about the need for reform and the terrible practices of Islam in non Islamic countries and begins telling people how it really is, the rest of the Islamic world denounces that person and possibly puts a fking death warrant on their head , they call them fake and not a real preacher

or like you just did, try your absolute best to insinuate that a woman who escaped your crap is a jew

it's disgusting - she is married to a Harvard Professor , not a Rothchild and not a Jew