Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 17-09-2014, 01:46 PM   #81741
jonquays
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandini View Post
I imagine Valerie Sinason would get the Orr seal-of-approval too. There is a rather good article here where once again you can read about the lives of people being trodden on by the very people who claimed to be helping them:

http://www.theguardian.com/society/2...ic-child-abuse
Isn't she also involved with Anne Grieg and her Hollie hoax?
jonquays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2014, 01:48 PM   #81742
bandini
Inactive

Default Fish to fry...

Quote:
Originally Posted by illuminumnuts View Post
So, you are not going to answer my question, for some strange unknown reason, then bandini? Oh well, never mind then. You do actually remind me of someone else who posted on the thread a long while back, who also seemed a bit evasive and used bold text when typing the names of other forum members, but I can't quite remember who it was right now. Perhaps someone else might enlighten me, before I have a good ferret through the thread to find out. Just a coincidence, I know, and I only mention it because the similarities struck a big chord with me.
Illuminumnuts, I did try to answer your question here: http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...ostcount=81721

As I said, I can't even understand what importance you would attach to what, after all, would only be my guess about the thought processes of other people! Who cares?!?

You're obviously looking for a yes/no answer to a question, which is a recurring problem here & elsewhere: black/white, 1/0 binary-thinking. I said it would be my last word on the subject, and this time I really mean it! (I won't be responding to more questioning along these lines.)

P.S. By all means have a good fossick about through the thread - I have only ever been 'Bandini' here/elsewhere, a point I've had to make various times, but if you think that your time can be usefully spent searching for bold text highlighting I really wouldn't want to deprive you. Happy hunting!
bandini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2014, 02:08 PM   #81743
illuminumnuts

Question Confirmation.

Quote:
As I said, I can't even understand what importance you would attach to what, after all, would only be my guess about the thought processes of other people! Who cares?
Well, bandini, you do seem to offer a lot of opinions, so I would assume that you care and think that other people might care.

Quote:
You're obviously looking for a yes/no answer to a question, which is a recurring problem here & elsewhere: black/white, 1/0 binary-thinking.
Certainly not, bandini, and I am very happy to clear up your misconception for you. Now, please just give me your general opinion on whether you think they (Watson/Danczuk) would have a pretty good handle on what campaigners had serious credibility then? You haven't offered any opinion whatsoever, on that, as of yet. Cheers.

Quote:
I have only ever been 'Bandini' here/elsewhere.
Bandini, I was certainly not suggesting otherwise.
Are you selling out your own sons, daughters, nephews and nieces? Good job! Bellboy!

Last edited by illuminumnuts; 17-09-2014 at 05:07 PM.
illuminumnuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2014, 10:59 PM   #81744
mr dude

I'd be interested in Bandini's thoughts (or indeed anyone else's) on links between abuse on Jersey and images discovered in Belgium; could this provide a link between Savile and Dutroux?

There was also a case of the UNICEF paedophile ring, which like others has alleged links to the intelligence services.
mr dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2014, 12:32 AM   #81745
sweetcheeks

This is an extract from "A Winters Tale", the autobiography of David Winter, BBC Head of Religious Broadcasting during Savile's broadcasting career, subtitled, "An Autobiography of Living Through an Age of Change in Church and Media". ISBN No 0745950000, Publisher Lion Books"

"I worked a few times on a programme called Speakeasy" ... "I once listened bemused as Jimmy Savile expatiated at length in the BBC canteen on the reasons why St Peter wouldn't dare bar him from heaven. "What do you mean he's led an immoral life?" God would say to him. "Have you any idea how much money he's raised for charity? Or how many hours he's put in as a porter at that hospital? Get them doors open now, and quick!"
Old 19-09-2014, 02:27 PM   #81746
sweetcheeks

Jimmy Savile Sussex Police officers under investigation

Two detectives from Sussex Police who dealt with a sex crime allegation against Jimmy Savile have been served with gross misconduct notices.

The Independent Police Complaints Commission (IPCC) said the two officers under investigation were a detective sergeant and detective constable.

The pair investigated a sexual offence complaint against Savile by a woman who contacted the force in March 2008.

The allegation dated back to an alleged assault in the 1970s.

The IPCC also said two other Sussex officers, who were in a supervisory role in 2008, had been served with misconduct notices.

The Sussex officers investigated the woman's claim that Savile assaulted her in a caravan when she was in her early 20s.

'All lines of enquiry'

This was referred to prosecutors, along with three other allegations against the performer received by Surrey Police, but in 2009 the Crown Prosecution Service decided no action could be taken.

IPCC deputy chairwoman, Sarah Green, who is overseeing the Savile investigations, said: "The investigation is examining interactions between Sussex Police officers and the victim and whether all lines of enquiry were properly pursued."

Investigators have taken a statement from the woman who reported the assault and expect to interview the four officers soon. A number of Sussex Police policy documents are being examined.

In November the IPCC directed Sussex Police to refer the conduct of the two officers.

The former presenter of BBC's Top Of The Pops and Jim'll Fix It, who also worked as a Radio 1 DJ and received a knighthood in 1990, died aged 84 in October 2011 - a year before the allegations emerged in an ITV documentary.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sussex-29282731
Old 19-09-2014, 02:34 PM   #81747
sweetcheeks

Max Clifford appeals against 8-year prison sentence for indecent assaults

The former celebrity PR guru has launched an appeal against the length of his sentence, which will be heard on 9 October

Disgraced PR guru Max Clifford has launched an appeal against his eight-year prison sentence. The 71-year-old was convicted in May of eight counts of indecent assaults on four women, carried out between 1977 and 1984.

A spokesman for the Judicial Office said Clifford's appeal against the length of his imprisonment would be heard at the Court of Appeal in London on 9 October.

Passing sentence at Southwark Crown Court in May, Judge Anthony Leonard told Clifford his personality and position in the public eye were the reasons his crimes were not revealed earlier.

He said: "The reason why they were not brought to light sooner was because of your own dominant character and your position in the world of entertainment, which meant that your victims thought that you were untouchable, something that I think you too believed.

"These offences may have taken place a long time ago, when inappropriate and trivial sexual behaviour was more likely to be tolerated, but your offending was not trivial, but of a very serious nature."

The judge said that due to the historical nature of the offences, Clifford was charged under an act from 1956, which set the maximum term for each charge at two years. Under later legislation passed in 2003, the maximum term would have been 10 years and – for the worst instances – would have been charged as rape or assault by penetration, which attracts a maximum life term.

The former celebrity agent, who branded his accusers "fantasists", remained defiant and said: "I stand by everything I have said in the last 17 months."

In August, he was allowed out of prison to attend his brother Bernard's funeral at North East Surrey crematorium in south west London.

http://www.theguardian.com/media/201...th-of-sentence
Old 19-09-2014, 04:58 PM   #81748
northernlass

I was watching tv last night and saw there is going to be a new series on and as it flashed on, there was one episode on savile.
Im not sure what channel its going to be on but I was watching conspiracy files followed by xfiles if thats any help..probably not.
I cant even begin to remember the name of the series either
sure it sais starts friday so that may be today or next week..i did ait to see if advert came on again but it never so not sure if its a repeat of an old programme or indeed a new series as it said.
sorry probably the most useless post
northernlass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2014, 07:21 PM   #81749
nelo

Default Fresh misconduct investigation into Police/Savile

http://www.yorkpress.co.uk/news/1148...ons/?ref=var_0
nelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2014, 07:19 AM   #81750
sweetcheeks

Jimmy Savile's former detective pal quizzed on 'chats' with TV personality pervert

Mick Starkey, 61, has been quizzed by the police watchdog over claims he contacted detectives in Surrey in 2009 while still an officer

A retired detective has been ­questioned under caution over claims he spoke to police for Jimmy Savile before the pervert was interviewed about child sex abuse.

Mick Starkey, 61, described by Savile as his bodyguard, has been quizzed by the police watchdog over claims he contacted detectives in Surrey in 2009 while still an officer.

The force was looking into allegations Savile assaulted girls in a school near Staines in the 70s.

The ex-West Yorkshire policeman is also being asked what he knew about letters sent to Savile claiming he was a paedophile.

The Independent Police Complainants Commission said today: “The former inspector has been interviewed under caution by an IPCC investigator.”

It added four Sussex Police officers have separately been told they face a gross misconduct investigation – two over how they dealt with an assault claim and two senior staff over the way they supervised the inquiry.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...ve-pal-4290378
Old 20-09-2014, 08:57 AM   #81751
rabiesthedog
Inactive

Default Savile/saville

Ok I know this has been discussed before and led to some dead ends. I would like to attempt to open in slightly again.

I have been up over the last couple of nights trying to find a common link but haven't managed to find one other than the obvious. Being the family name originated from the same area.

first I'll c/p some bits you are likely to have already read but bare with me.

--------------------------

http://www.surnamedb.com/Surname/Savile

This interesting name is of Norman, French, origin, introduced into England sometime during the 12th Century when there was a great deal of trade between the two countries, and consequent immigration by both country's nationals. The Surname is locational, and derives from the place called "Sainville" in Eure-et-Loire, so called from the Old French "Saisne", Saxon, as in the German tribe and Ville, settlement. The Savilles have held lands in Yorkshire since the time of King Henry 111 (1216 - 1272), and Lord Saville was a strong supporter of the Parliamentary side in the English Civil War (1642-1651). The name development includes Stephende Savile (1277, Yorkshire), Rosemunda Savell (1549, ibid.), Ann Sivill (1671, London), and John Sivell (1723, ibid.). Other variants of the modern surname include Saville, Savill, Savil, Saveall, Seville and Saywell. John Payne and Fridiswith Saville were married in London in 1611. The first recorded spelling of the family name is shown to be that of John de Sayvill, which was dated 1246, in the Yorkshire Fines Court Records, during the reign of King Henry 111, known as the Frenchman, 1216 - 1272. Surnames became necessary when governments introduced personal taxation. In England this was known as Poll Tax. Throughout the centuries, surnames in every country have continued to "develop" often leading to astonishing variants of the original spelling.

Read more: http://www.surnamedb.com/Surname/Savile#ixzz3DqMrYa4X

-----------------------------------

SOME NOTES ON MEDIEVAL ENGLISH GENEALOGY
HOME GUIDE SOURCES FAMILIES RESOURCES
LINKS CALENDAR Request updates
WHAT'S NEW THIS SITE SEARCH

Index Pages 8-14 >
THE SAVILE FAMILY.

[Yorkshire Archaeological Journal, vol. 25, pp. 1-47 (1920)
Electronic text and additional notes kindly provided by David Hepworth
HTML version by Chris Phillips]

BY THE LATE J. W. CLAY, F.S.A.

[PAGES 1-7]

The early history of the Saviles1 is clouded in mystery. In the Elizabethan times when every family wished to trace their origin as far back as possible the genealogists tried to claim a descent from the Savelli, an Italian family. This idea cannot be entertained. Mr. Joseph Hunter, F.S.A., says, "The family, like others of those which are now accounted the best and most ancient families in Eng­land, began early with small possessions, probably in the parish of Silkstone."

There are no complete printed pedigrees of this great family, which has occupied a large place in the West Riding history, except the one in Foster's Yorkshire Families. That is in the pedigree form which allows so little space for many details. Mr. Hunter, who seems to have taken great interest in the family, has, in South Yorkshire, given several of the branches: that of the main line of Elland, Tankersley, Thornhill, in vol. i, 300; that of Newhall in vol. i, 67; that of Thribergh in vol. i, 46; and that of Mexborough in vol. ii, 393. There are also sketch pedigrees in Watson's Halifax, and in the Heralds' Visitations.2

Since these have been printed much additional information has been obtained. We have the Wills at York and London, which are more accessible by the indexes in the Yorkshire Record Series, the Inquisitions at the Record Office, the parish registers at Elland, Halifax, Batley, Horbury, Dewsbury, Wakefield, etc., which can be better examined, so it seems possible to throw more

1 There, are various ways of spelling the name Savile, Savill, Seyvill, Seyville.
2 There is also information in Mr. Hunter’s charming Antiquarian Notices of Lupset and Hallamshire, Sheard’s Batley, Cooper’s Savile Correspondence, Foxcroft’s Life of the Marquis of Halifax, Dictionary of National Biography.

light on this family, and the works of Hunter are costly and scarce, and there are few dates in Watson and in the Visitations, so that perhaps the following paper may be useful to the readers of The Journal.

The earliest printed notices we have of the Saviles appear to be as follows:-

1225 (9 Henry III). John de Dewsbury and Odo de Richmond granted to Henry de Seyvill, our parishioner, a chantry in the chapel of Guthlaker (Chadwick's Notes on Dewsbury Church, 26).

1251-2 (36 Henry III), Assize Rolls. Sir John de Seyvill sum­moned concerning a messuage in Pontefract (Record Series, xliv, 60).

1274-1307. Wakefield Court Rolls. Baldwin de Seyville and his three sons, William, John, Hugh, are mentioned without place of abode.

1286 (Edw. I), 20 July. Lunacy Inquisition of Peter de Seyvell at the Record Office.

Inq. Petri de Seyvell taken before Thos. de Normenvill at York pursuant to a writ dated 20 July, 14 Edw. I (1286). Peter de Seyvill is clearly mad and an idiot, incapable of managing his land. He holds the manor of Goullackarres, viz. three fourth parts of the inheritance of Ric. le Botiler of Sandale, and the fourth part of Sir John de Heton for a service of 3d. yearly. The manor is worth £8 yearly. Thereof Peter gave to Agnes de Seyvell, his sister, one mill worth 30s. yearly 4 years ago when he was insane. Peter holds in Skelebrok 3½ oxgangs of land from Sir Ran. de Blamustre for the service of 10s. yearly; it is worth 46s. 8d. yearly; he demised this land to Robert son of Stephen de Kirkeby for 20 years at a rent of 26s. 8d., of which term 8 years are elapsed. The same Peter holds in Smetheton one messuage and 4 oxgangs of land of the Earl of Lincoln by suit of court at Pontefract every three weeks, worth £4 yearly, none of it is alienated except that Peter while sane demised the land to William Seyvill, his uncle, for 14 years, whereof 7 are elapsed; in Thurleston 42s. of rent of assize from the heir of Hoderode, whereof nothing is alienated; in Holdeham 60 shillingsworth of land from the heir of Roger de Wamwell which he demised while sane to John de Wamwell for 20 years, whereof 6 are elapsed, for a sum of money beforehand and 4 marks yearly. The execution of the writ was delayed owing to John de Dychton to whom the escheator had committed the custody of the said Peter and his land being unequal to the management and also weak (who has to wife Pleasance Peter's sister).

1338 (Edw. III). Yorkshire Fines. Adam son of John de Sayvill mentioned.

1353-4 (Edw. III), 1372 (Edw. III). John Sayville of Eland and Isabel his wife, John son, and Henry his brother regarding the manors of Eland and Tankersley.

1377, 1 Mar. (51 Edw. III). Will. Henry Sayuill. To be buried in the chapel of the blessed Marie of Hoderfeld. To John my son xli. To Johan my daughter x marks. To Alice my daughter x marks. If any residue among my children. I make Thomas and John my sons executors (Reg. Alex. Nevell, i, 23).

There have been many attempts at bringing the early accounts of the family into proper order by the heralds and other authorities, some of which are as follows, but they are all incorrect and not worth reprinting:-

Flower's Visitation, taken 1563 and 1564 (Harleian Soc., xvi). Glover's Visitation, taken 1584 and 1585, edited by Joseph Foster. Whitaker's Loidis and Elmete, no authority given. Foster's York­shire Families, no authority given. Watson's History of Halifax, which is often quoted and is very amusing.

He says "it is a family of great antiquity supposed to be de­scended from the Sabelli or Savelli of Rome. Some were consuls at Rome before our Saviour's time, and it is said to have existed for 3,000 years. The first I meet with is Sir John Savile of Savile Hall, Dodworth, who married a daughter of Syr Symon de Rockley, by her he had Sir Walter and John. Sir Walter married a daughter of Adam Everingham of Stainborough, by whom a daughter Elizabeth mar­ried to Sir John Everingham. John, brother of Sir Walter, married about 1240 Agnes daughter and heir of Sir Roger Aldwark, and by her had Henry, who married Agnes daughter and heiress of John Golcar of Golcar, by whom Thomas, who married .... daughter and heiress of Sir Richard Tankersley of Tankersley, by whom Sir John, Henry, and Alice wife of .... Lockwood. Sir John of Tankersley married Agnes daughter and heiress of .... Rochdale, by whom he had John of Tankersley (Peter by Foster), Elizabeth wife of Thomas Kay, and Margery wife of John Thornton. John Savile of Tankersley married Isabel daughter of Sir Robert Latham, by whom Sir John and Jane wife of .... Ashton of Lancashire. Sir John married Jane daughter of Mathew de Bosco (or Wood), by whom John and Margaret, Prioress of Kirklees 32 Edw. III (1358-9). Sir John married Margery daughter of Henry Rushworth of Rushworth, by whom Sir John Savile, who married Isabel de Eland."

Watson, of course, is quite wrong, as Tankersley did not come to the Saviles till the Eland marriage.

The best account appears to be in the "Autobiography of Sir John Savile," Baron of the exchequer, copied in the Yorkshire Archaeological Journal, xv, 421, where he states that his ancestor, Henry Savile of Copley, was a younger son of Henry Savile of Thornhill, brother of John Savile, Kt., and cousin and heir of Isabell the sister and heiress of John Savile, who was the son and heir of the aforesaid John Savile, who was the son of Sir John Savile, Kt., who was son of John Savile and Margaret his wife, daughter of Henry Rishworth.

Notwithstanding all these various accounts, we can only say that the Saviles originally started with lands in Shelley and Golcar, near Huddersfield, which they might have obtained through an heiress, as they quartered the Golcar arms, but that, of course, may have been an after-consideration. Their real rise was by for­tunate marriages with heiresses. The first one with the Eland heiress brought in the Elland and Tankersley manors, and soon after the great Thornhill property came in. All these estates still remain to the present owner.

It seems impossible to start the pedigree properly before the Rishworth marriage, till there is more information, which can only probably be obtained if there are some early deeds at Rufford,1 which have never been properly examined. We therefore propose in this paper to begin with Sir John de Savile who married Margery de Rishworth as follows.

THE PEDIGREE OF SAVILE OF THORNHILL.

I. SIR JOHN DE SAVILE, Knt., of Golcar and of Rishworth, by his marriage; mar. Margery, daughter and coheir of Henry de Rishworth, of Rishworth2; probably dead in 1337. They had issue -

II. SIR JOHN DE SAVILE; did homage 1337; dead 1353; mar. Margerie. They had issue-

1 I believe that Mr. W. Paley Baildon has the offer of looking at the deeds at Rufford, and if he succeeds in finding anything important that he will bring it forward at a future date.
2 All the authorities agree about this match, but it is a pity we have no dates. This marriage took place certainly before 1306 and probably in 1300. The other coheirs were Ellen, wife of Thos. de Langfield, and Isabel, wife of John de Insula. The general account is that his son mar­ried Isabel de Eland, but Mr. Baildon is confident there must have been a genera­tion between. The Rishworth property has always been held by the family, and the moors there still afford much sport of grouse to the present lord.

III. SIR JOHN SAVILE, Knt., of Golcar and of Elland and Tankersley, by his marriage; was High Sheriff of York­shire 1380-83-88; Knight of the Shire 1375-82-84-89.

He founded a chantry at Elland church by licence, 10 July, 1396, to pray for John, Duke of Aquitaine and Lancaster, Sir John Sayvill and Isabella his wife and their children, Henry, late Earl of Lancaster, John Sayvill and Margaret his wife, the parents of the said Sir John, Thomas de Eland and Joan his wife, parents of the said Isabella (Chantry Surveys, Surtees Soc., ii, 298).1 Inq. ad quod damnum, file 436, no. 36.

Will. - 2No date, proved 23 Sept., 1399 (Reg. Scrope, 157); he desires to be buried at Elland; he gives many legacies to sundry people, to his tenants at Golcar and Tankersley, and only mentions John Savile of Shelley, who was executor and proved his will.

There seems no Inquisition. Mar. Isabel, daughter of Thomas de Eland, Esq., of Elland and Tankersley, before 1353, which manors she brought.

1399. Nov. 17, in the chapel within the manor of Newstead, near the Priory of St. Oswald's of Nostell, William, Bishop of Pharos, the suffragan of the archbishop, received the vow of chastity of Isabella, widow of Sir John Saville, knt., and gave her the ring and mantle (Reg. Scrope, 21a).

They had issue -

Sir John Savile, of Elland, Knt., High Sheriff 1402; mar. Isabel, daughter of Sir Robert Radclyffe, of Radclyffe Tower (Whitaker's Whalley). They had issue -

Sir John Savile, Knt., died s.p.; mar. Isabel, daughter of Sir William Fitzwilliam.

Isabel, mar. Thomas Darcy, second son of Philip, Lord Darcy.

HENRY (IV).

IV. HENRY SAVILE, ESQ., of Elland and of Thornhill, by his marriage; died 1412 (Hunter); mar. Elizabeth, daughter and heiress of Simon, son and heir of Sir Brian Thornhill, Knt., of Thornhill. They had issue -

Sir THOMAS (V).
1 In the same Chantry Surveys, p. 292, Sir John Savile is said to have founded a chantry at Thornhill with rents of lands "in Brigehowse by will xmo Decembris, Edward iiij, xxmo." This is not in, nor agrees with, he above will.
2 Mr. E. W. Crossley found this long Latin will at York, and copied it in Halifax Wills, ii, 216, but nothing further relating to the Savile family is in his extract.

Henry, mar. Eleanor, daughter of Thomas Copley, Esq., of Copley (A quo the Saviles of Copley, Hullinedge, Newhall, Methley, etc.).

V. SIR THOMAS SAVILE, Knt., of Thornhill, and heir to his cousin, Isabel Darcy, to Elland and Tankersley, etc.; M.P. Yorkshire 1439.

Will. - In the feast of St. Edmund, Archbp. of Canterbury, after the feast of St. Martin in Winter, 1449, I, Thomas Savyll, knight, sound of mind, make my testament. First I bequeath my soul to God, the Blessed Mary, and St. Michael and all Saints, and my body to be buried in the parish church of Thornhill near the grave of Margaret my wife. I bequeath for my mortuary my best horse with the better trappings; to the church of Thornhill one suit of vestments, viz. for priest, deacon and subdeacon, of yellow cloth, with a cap; to the fabric and repair of the bridge of Horbery xls.; to each order of Friars, viz. to the Friars of Pontefract xiiis. viiid., and to the Friars of Tikhill vis. viiid., and to the Carmelites of Doncaster vis. viiid.; and to the Friars Minors of Doncaster vis. viiid.; to the house of St. Robert of Knaresburgh with my land iiis. iiiid. I bequeath to buy a table for the high altar xls., to the light before the crucifix xls., for my funeral and burial and to make a tomb over me and my wife iiii marcs, for a chaplain to celebrate for me, my wife and ancestors in the church of Thornhill1 on the altar of St. Mary near my tomb for vi years after my decease xxiiiid.; to the Recluse at Beston iiis. iiiid. The residue I bequeath to my son and heir John, knight, whom I constitute my executor. Proved by John Netiltown and Richard Whitley, 16th December, A.D., abovesaid, at York (Reg. Test., ii, 204).

Mar. Margaret, daughter of Sir John Pilkington, Knt., of Bradley; bur. at Thornhill. They had issue -

Sir JOHN (VI).

Margaret, (?) mar. Sir John Hopton, of Swillington.

Alice, (?) mar. Conan Aske.

Elizabeth, (?) mar. Sir John Harrington.

VI. SIR JOHN SAVILE, Knt., of Thornhill, Elland, etc.; High Sheriff of Yorkshire 1455 and 1461; M.P. Yorkshire 1450, 1467. Mr. Hunter says "he was chief steward of the manor of Wakefield, connected with which office was the custody of the castle of Sandal. The castle thus became his occa­sional residence, where he died on the morrow of the feast of St. Basil, 1482. He was carried through Wakefield and sumptuously buried at Thornhill."

1 Dodsworth says there was the fol­lowing inscription: "Orate pro anima Thome Sayvill, militis, qui hanc capellam fieri fecit ..... anno Domini 1447."

Will. - Nov. 23, 1481. Johannes Savile, miles. Corpus meum loco sepulturæ patris in eccl. St. Mich. de Thornhill. Margaretæ Savile, filiæ meæ, xlli. Lego ad distribuendum inter servientes meos secundum eorum merita et servitia, xli. Johanni Savile pro le heirelomes, j lectum pendentem cum pertin., j librum vocatum Missale, cum calice et vestimento, cum pannis ornamentis altari pertinentibus, j craterem argenti stantem et coopertum, j craterem stantem et deauratum cum quibusdam signis argenti, j mappam cum tuello, j salsarium argenti et coopertum, j par de awndeirenes, cum tabulis et formis, tristellis, et cathedris, ij ollas ænneas, j stantem in le fournes, aliam sine fournes, j patellam, j pelvim cum lavacro de masselyn, ij veruta ferrea, vj cocliaria argenti, ij plumba, et iij le worteledes, j maskefat, j gilefat, j stepefat cum cæteris vasis ligneis pandoxatorio pertinentibus, j cilicium j plaustrum j aratrum cum cultura et vomere, ij herpicas. Item Willelmo Savile, filio meo, xx marcas. Thomæ Savile, filio meo, xx marcas. Henrico Savile, filio meo, xls. Ricardo Savile, filio meo, xls. Nicholao Savile, filio meo, xls.

(As to estates, in English.) Wife Alice, if she survives me, to have for her life the manor called Bothamhall and all those lands, etc., in Risshworth and Goulkery which Thos. Savile, knt., my father, by his deed gave to me and Alice my wife at our marriage. Wife to have also for life the capital mes­suage of Coldeby with the lands thereto belonging in the Isle of Axholme, and lands in Estrington and in Thurleston in the parish of Penyston, which the said Thos. Savile, knt., by his deed gave to us after our marriage. Wife to have also for life the manor of Thornhill and lands in Ovenden, Waddesworth and Skircoittes, which Wm. Gascoigne, knt., and others granted to me and Alice my wife by deed dated 1 July, 28 Hen. VI. My feoffees to grant by deed, with power of distress on non-payment, to my son Henry an annual rent of £4 out of the manor of Hundesworth for his life. And like annuities to my sons Richard and Nicholas. And to my son, William Savile, a moiety of the manor of Hundesworth in tail male, with remainder to his brother Thomas. And to my son, Thomas Savile, the other moiety of the said manor in tail male, with remainder to his brother Wm. And after the death of the said Henry, Nicholas, and Richard, the said William and Thomas Savile to have the said manor free from the said annuities. After wife's death my feoffees to convey all my lands, etc., to my right heirs according to my deed. Residue of my goods to wife Alice and son William, extrix. and exor. Witnesses, John Cooke, vicar of Sandall, John Porter, rector of High Holand, and Robt. Chaloner, literate.

Proved June 21, 1482, by widow, power reserved for son William, the other exor. (Reg.Test., v, 66; Halifax Wills, i, p. 21).

Mar. Alice, daughter of Sir William Gascoigne, Knt., of Gawthorp, extrix. of her husband's will. On July 3, William, Bishop of Dromore, was commissioned to veil Alice, widow of Sir John Savile (Reg. Rotherham, 23b). On Jan. 14, 1493-4, Sir John Waterton, Knt., administered.

----------------------------------------------

Ok there is loads of stuff about Savilles and saviles and the various spelling changes that have occurred over the generations. Do they all descend from the same families that came here during the norman conquest? And does it all links to the Yorkshire area? However it did disperse over generations and variations in the spelling came about.

Even Jimmys Grandfather was the name sake of an earl. Henry Saville.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway guys there is loads you can read up yourself on this name and I'm sure I haven't put anything here most haven't already read.

I just wanted to bring it back to attention for new investigators or readers who might read this and have further info.

Last edited by rabiesthedog; 20-09-2014 at 10:22 AM.
rabiesthedog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2014, 09:19 AM   #81752
rabiesthedog
Inactive

Default The league of Gentlemen

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_League_of_Gentlemen

------------------------

Most of you guys will know this show. I think it first appeared in 1999 through to 2005.

I never really liked the show as the humour wasn't my cup of tea. I remeber watching one of the programs in around 2001 ish. What got me back then was a sketch about a Mobile drama group called legsz akimbo who went around schools teaching or informing students aged 9-12 about homosexuality.

They drove around in a white van with the motto on the side which said "Legz akimbo 'Put yourself in a child'..."

I found this humour distressing at the time. I remember it made me think of Roy Whiting the child killer of Sarah Payne whome took her in his white van. I felt this was extreme poor taste and had obvious Paedophile undertones. I'm not saying they were deliberately relating it to Roy Whiting as I don't know if this sketch had been made up prior to the murder of Sarah or Whether it had been made afterwards. All I'm saying is I saw the sketch afterwards on the BBC and felt it was severely poor taste(Well it is the BBC). And either way before or after the whole sketch is blatant obvious paedo humour making light of paedo activity. I really never found it funny and I find it even less so now.

Anyway recently I looked into the show a little more. And these are the writters.

Jeremy Dyson, Mark Gatiss, Steve Pemberton and Reece Sheersmith.

The latter three were performers on the show, however Jeremy Dyson just wrote and took a back seat other than the occasional camo appearance.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeremy_Dyson

Please take a moment to look at his wiki page.

Here is a c/p

Early life[edit]
Dyson was born in Leeds, Yorkshire, England, son of Elaine Saville and Melvin Dyson.[1] He has one older brother, Andrew Dyson, and a younger sister, Jane Dyson. He studied Philosophy at the University of Leeds and later completed an MA in screenwriting at the Northern School of Film and Television.[2] He lived in Highbury, London, but now lives in Ilkley, West Yorkshire.[3]

http://www.evi.com/q/who_was_born_in...s_jeremy_dyson

He was born in the same town a JS.

Of course I just find this all ironic and I am suggesting nothing.

---------------------------------------

Like I say I'm just pointing out some irony along the way I suppose. I never found the league of gentlemens below the belt humour funny.

---------------------------------------

It's also very interesting to have a look at the wiki pages for him and the other 'Gents' careers and some of the films and productions they have been involved in.

-------------------------------------

Disclaimer- Making Paedo Jokes doen't make you a paedo, it just makes you shit at telling jokes....

Last edited by rabiesthedog; 20-09-2014 at 10:23 AM.
rabiesthedog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2014, 01:15 PM   #81753
sweetcheeks

Just putting a few bits of information down here together so please bear with me.

Firstly reminding us of Savile’s links to his Taxi runs for disabled/ disadvantaged children, which I believe he did for 20 odd years.

“Karen told Shelley: “None of us talked much as kids about what was being done to us… we felt ashamed. But the other girls mentioned being required to travel in Jimmy Savile’s taxis.”
Savile’s charity projects included ferrying disadvantaged children in taxis to places like Blackpool Pleasure Beach. At least one Islington survivor recalls being taken there by his abuser.”

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...vering-up.html

Then thanks to Murunbuch, we find out it was funded/partly funded by Edward Heath

Heath fund aids taxi men’s children’s treat 28.02.73
http://spotlightonabuse.wordpress.co...reat-28-02-73/

Others who benefited from Heath’s donations include Stoke Mandeville and Kent Association of Youth Clubs.

What is interesting in the article is who originally gave Heath the money. One of them was FVS Foundation in West Germany. Found some very interesting articles on them.

1 JANUARY 1972, Page 39 PM's German cash
http://archive.spectator.co.uk/artic...-s-german-cash

Tainted money? Scholarships to Oxbridge? #FVSFoundation
http://www.timeshighereducation.co.uk/415405.article

Alfred Toepfer FVS Foundation. Nazi activities?
http://www.german-foreign-policy.com...xt/56340/print

Made me think of Michael Shrimpton’s previous interview on Jersey/Germans/Heath.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHQTX4_Dx48

There is also an excerpt from Shrimpton’s book that says

“Chapter 25 The 1970s The Heath Government
Britain has had some dodgy Prime Ministers, but few have been dodgier, or grumpier, than Sir Edward Heath. The old curmudgeon was an exception to the rule that spies should be charming, intel-speak for disarming. He had allies of course, not just in the government, Tony Barber being the foremost, but in the Cabinet Office. In 1973 he arranged for the appointment of Lord Normanbrook’s old Private Secretary, Sir John Hunt, later Lord Hunt of Tamworth, as Cabinet Secretary. A paedophile, like Heath himself, Hunt was the fifth German spy, and the first Catholic, to be made Cabinet Secretary. The paedophile ring which supplied teenage boys to them both was coordinated by a Leeds nightclub operator turned BBC disc-jockey, Jimmy Savile. Savile’s involvement in paedophilia was suppressed by the BBC and the Cabinet Office for decades, for political reasons. They weren’t protecting Savile so much as Heath and Hunt.”
http://www.minimalhome.com/article/s...1#.VB1zn7d0zrc

Well worth reading the above article fully, particularly with regard to DVD, EEC and the old cancer inducing “poisoned smoked salmon sandwich trick”

John Hunt, Baron Hunt of Tanworth, (another Papal knighthood) mentioned by Shrimpton, is also of particular interest given as he was called “The 5th German Spy” and was the brother in law of Cardinal Basil Hume. Not forgetting that Hume was the one who nominated Savile to The Athenaeum Club, of which Blunt was also a member.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/pict...Athenaeum.html

Last edited by sweetcheeks; 20-09-2014 at 01:32 PM.
sweetcheeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2014, 12:26 AM   #81754
strikeback

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetcheeks View Post
Then thanks to Murunbuch, we find out it was funded/partly funded by Edward Heath

Heath fund aids taxi men’s children’s treat 28.02.73
http://spotlightonabuse.wordpress.co...reat-28-02-73/
Between 1978 and 1998 Edward Heath sat on the Public Review Board of the accounting firm Arthur Andersen, which was shortly afterwards found guilty of criminal charges and obstruction of justice in the Enron conspiracy. Fiona Woolf's husband, Nicholas Woolf, was a Tax Partner at Arthur Andersen between 1968 and 2002.

Now that Woolf is back from her Africa jaunt has she made a public statement on the CSA Inquiry yet? Or is she still spitting in the faces of survivors by ignoring them and maintaing her two-week silence while she swans around London doing charity abseils and giving soundbites on the Scottish vote? Perhaps she's still waiting on the Home Office to finish writing the statement they've been carefully preparing for her. You know, the Home Office who funded PIE and should be one of the main targets of the inquiry.

At least her background in finance and corporate insurance should help protect the government from the massive damages claims which survivors may be entitled to should the truth ever come out, eh?

UPDATE: Apparently Woolf has deigned to make "her" statement soon :-

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...e-scandal.html

Last edited by strikeback; 21-09-2014 at 12:28 AM.
strikeback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2014, 12:37 AM   #81755
sweetcheeks

Absolutely SCANDALOUS

Right in the middle of high profile prosecutions, tapes and computers containing video witness/victim statements have been stolen from a 'run down premises' used by a filming company employed by the CPS.

Where they stolen to order?
Was it an attempt to jeopardise future prosecutions?
Are the witnesses/victims at any risk?
Is it an attempt to deter future witnesses/victims from coming forward?

Are we running a bloody Mickey Mouse justice system which cannot secure these vital and confidential pieces of evidence???

Celebrity sex abuse tapes theft: Massive police investigation launched into stolen interview tapes

The tapes, believed to feature interviews with alleged victims of Jimmy Savile, Stuart Hall and other high-profile names, were snatched from a raid on a house

A massive police operation is under way after sensitive video interviews with victims of celebrity sex abusers were stolen.

The tapes, believed to feature accusers of Jimmy Savile, Stuart Hall and other high-profile names , were snatched in a raid on a rundown property used by a company working for the Crown ­Prosecution Service.

Up to 50 testimonies were taken from the flat owned by a film-making firm contracted to the CPS.

It is thought a highly-organised criminal gang was behind the raid. Four police forces are involved in the investigation with officers travelling to Poland on the trail of the crooks.

Officers feared the tapes would be used for blackmail, or that they would be placed on the internet and even wreck future criminal trials .

One highly-placed source said: “There were serious concerns about the implications of this robbery.

Officers were terrified future trials could collapse due to the evidence being compromised and there were also concerns that the videos could be uploaded on to social media or even be used as part of a future blackmail plot.”

There was also concern the burglary in the Fallowfield area of Manchester raised serious questions about security around sensitive police victim and witness tapes

David Sinclair, a spokesman for Victim Support Scotland, said: “Victims of crime, particularly sexual crimes, would rightly expect that any video relating to those people and their identities would be held securely and not handed over to any third party without the prior agreement of the victims, and in the case of younger victims, the authority of their parents.”

Six men have been arrested for burglary and handling stolen goods following the raid on video-editing company Swan Films 10 days ago. But the major police probe is ongoing.

A CPS spokesman said: “We are currently co-operating with the police investigation. During the burglary it is believed material relating to a small number of cases, including some police interviews with victims or witnesses, sent to the company since August 1, were stolen.

“Master copies of all material are retained by the prosecution. Computers have now been recovered and we can confirm the sensitive information they contained was not accessed between the time they were stolen and their recovery.

“The CPS has secured all material which remained at the burgled premises and is asking for an urgent explanation of the security measures in place.

“We have worked with the police to identify the victims and witnesses who have been involved in the cases affected and are informing them of the successful recovery of the material in question.”

A Greater Manchester Police spokeswoman said: “At 2.20pm on September 11 2014, police were called to reports of a burglary. Officers attended to find a number of items stolen. They have been recovered and enquiries are ongoing.”

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...-theft-4297324
Old 21-09-2014, 12:51 AM   #81756
sweetcheeks

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback View Post
Between 1978 and 1998 Edward Heath sat on the Public Review Board of the accounting firm Arthur Andersen, which was shortly afterwards found guilty of criminal charges and obstruction of justice in the Enron conspiracy. Fiona Woolf's husband, Nicholas Woolf, was a Tax Partner at Arthur Andersen between 1968 and 2002.

Now that Woolf is back from her Africa jaunt has she made a public statement on the CSA Inquiry yet? Or is she still spitting in the faces of survivors by ignoring them and maintaing her two-week silence while she swans around London doing charity abseils and giving soundbites on the Scottish vote? Perhaps she's still waiting on the Home Office to finish writing the statement they've been carefully preparing for her. You know, the Home Office who funded PIE and should be one of the main targets of the inquiry.

At least her background in finance and corporate insurance should help protect the government from the massive damages claims which survivors may be entitled to should the truth ever come out, eh?

UPDATE: Apparently Woolf has deigned to make "her" statement soon :-

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...e-scandal.html
Thank you, Strikeback, another excellent reason why Fiona Woolf's position is untenable and she must stand down. Great post!

Last edited by sweetcheeks; 21-09-2014 at 01:52 AM.
sweetcheeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2014, 11:48 AM   #81757
strikeback

Quote:
Thank you, Strikeback, another excellent reason why Fiona Woolf's position is untenable and she must stand down. Great post!
No problem Sweetcheeks! Thanks for all the great work which you and other sadly-missed former forum members such as Discovery77 and Troy are doing over on Twitter. I've only recently started paying attention to what's going on there, and although I'm not a member yet, I do try to keep up and read everyone's posts when time permits.

For anyone reading this who isn't aware - although this thread has slowed down somewhat and lost some of its energy since its peak, that's not the case on Twitter, where a lot is happening and more and more members of the public are raising their voices to speak out against the Establishment's increasingly obvious cover-up of paedophiles in Westminster.

It's much more interactive and real-time than this site - and with the combined voices of so many speaking out, people power really has a chance to make a difference over there. Which is, I suspect, why the spooks fear it so much - as evidenced by the large number of painfully-obvious trolls, shills and professional debunkers who've sprung up.

Anyone who has the time and inclination to help may want to consider getting involved over there - particularly if you have a large social circle to spread the message to.

Keep socking it to them
strikeback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2014, 12:53 PM   #81758
sweetcheeks

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback View Post
No problem Sweetcheeks! Thanks for all the great work which you and other sadly-missed former forum members such as Discovery77 and Troy are doing over on Twitter. I've only recently started paying attention to what's going on there, and although I'm not a member yet, I do try to keep up and read everyone's posts when time permits.

For anyone reading this who isn't aware - although this thread has slowed down somewhat and lost some of its energy since its peak, that's not the case on Twitter, where a lot is happening and more and more members of the public are raising their voices to speak out against the Establishment's increasingly obvious cover-up of paedophiles in Westminster.

It's much more interactive and real-time than this site - and with the combined voices of so many speaking out, people power really has a chance to make a difference over there. Which is, I suspect, why the spooks fear it so much - as evidenced by the large number of painfully-obvious trolls, shills and professional debunkers who've sprung up.

Anyone who has the time and inclination to help may want to consider getting involved over there - particularly if you have a large social circle to spread the message to.

Keep socking it to them
Absolutely right Strikeback, Twitter is a major force in gathering like minded people, spreading information, petitions etc, but the groundwork has been laid down here by many and I hope it continues. Once the Inquiries are set up, I feel this thread will come into its own, once again.
Some of our best from here, are continuing on the work that was instigated on this thread. It was here that many had their awakening thanks to Anders.

At present we are trying to collate survivors concerns and links to Fiona Woolf, to put together in an Open Letter. If anyone comes across anything relevant, please place it here and it will be included if possible.

Thanks again, Strikeback, your link of Nicholas Woolf to Heath was extremely interesting and VERY relevant. It is now winging its way around Twitter
Old 21-09-2014, 04:37 PM   #81759
grannie27

Quote:
Absolutely SCANDALOUS

Right in the middle of high profile prosecutions, tapes and computers containing video witness/victim statements have been stolen from a 'run down premises' used by a filming company employed by the CPS.

Where they stolen to order?
Was it an attempt to jeopardise future prosecutions?
Are the witnesses/victims at any risk?
Is it an attempt to deter future witnesses/victims from coming forward?

Are we running a bloody Mickey Mouse justice system which cannot secure these vital and confidential pieces of evidence???

Celebrity sex abuse tapes theft: Massive police investigation launched into stolen interview tapes

The tapes, believed to feature interviews with alleged victims of Jimmy Savile, Stuart Hall and other high-profile names, were snatched from a raid on a house

A massive police operation is under way after sensitive video interviews with victims of celebrity sex abusers were stolen.

The tapes, believed to feature accusers of Jimmy Savile, Stuart Hall and other high-profile names , were snatched in a raid on a rundown property used by a company working for the Crown ­Prosecution Service.

Up to 50 testimonies were taken from the flat owned by a film-making firm contracted to the CPS.

It is thought a highly-organised criminal gang was behind the raid. Four police forces are involved in the investigation with officers travelling to Poland on the trail of the crooks.

Officers feared the tapes would be used for blackmail, or that they would be placed on the internet and even wreck future criminal trials .

One highly-placed source said: “There were serious concerns about the implications of this robbery.

Officers were terrified future trials could collapse due to the evidence being compromised and there were also concerns that the videos could be uploaded on to social media or even be used as part of a future blackmail plot.”

There was also concern the burglary in the Fallowfield area of Manchester raised serious questions about security around sensitive police victim and witness tapes

David Sinclair, a spokesman for Victim Support Scotland, said: “Victims of crime, particularly sexual crimes, would rightly expect that any video relating to those people and their identities would be held securely and not handed over to any third party without the prior agreement of the victims, and in the case of younger victims, the authority of their parents.”

Six men have been arrested for burglary and handling stolen goods following the raid on video-editing company Swan Films 10 days ago. But the major police probe is ongoing.

A CPS spokesman said: “We are currently co-operating with the police investigation. During the burglary it is believed material relating to a small number of cases, including some police interviews with victims or witnesses, sent to the company since August 1, were stolen.

“Master copies of all material are retained by the prosecution. Computers have now been recovered and we can confirm the sensitive information they contained was not accessed between the time they were stolen and their recovery.

“The CPS has secured all material which remained at the burgled premises and is asking for an urgent explanation of the security measures in place.

“We have worked with the police to identify the victims and witnesses who have been involved in the cases affected and are informing them of the successful recovery of the material in question.”

A Greater Manchester Police spokeswoman said: “At 2.20pm on September 11 2014, police were called to reports of a burglary. Officers attended to find a number of items stolen. They have been recovered and enquiries are ongoing.”

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...-theft-4297324
Quote:
Swan Films ...look up the names connect the Dots
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2014, 11:41 PM   #81760
pete675

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannie27 View Post
Swan Films ...look up the names connect the Dots

Presumably this their staff : http://www.swanfilms.tv/people/

Not noticed any Savile thread links yet, but the TV output they produce seems bizarre and excruciatingly unwatchable - BAFTA award winning series on Grayson Perry (who apparently is a transvestite potter).. Extreme Dog Styling... the list reads like a Monty Python parody.
pete675 is offline   Reply With Quote