Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > Videos

Old 19-06-2012, 01:19 AM   #1
naughtylulu

Default !!! Latest Interview with David Icke !!!

naughtylulu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2012, 04:47 AM   #2
bluegrazz

Jesus Christ-

I am listening while doing other things and then I got to around the 1 hour 19 min point.

He is talking about Conspiracy Research, Forums, Patriotism and Religion- Pretty spot on stuff.
bluegrazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2012, 07:04 AM   #3
gremlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegrazz View Post
Jesus Christ-

I am listening while doing other things and then I got to around the 1 hour 19 min point.

He is talking about Conspiracy Research, Forums, Patriotism and Religion- Pretty spot on stuff.
He's not declared himself jesus christ again has he?

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2012, 08:52 AM   #4
gremlin

http://www.greatdreams.com/lostland/archons.htm

So this is what he is going on about.

Level One: Cosmological
In Gnostic cosmology, Archons are a species of inorganic beings that emerged in the solar system prior to the formation of the earth. They are cyborgs inhabiting the planetary system (exclusive of the earth, sun and moon), which is described as a virtual world (stereoma) they construct by imitating the geometric forms emanated from the Pleroma, the realm of the Generators, the Cosmic Gods. The Archons are a genuine species with their own proper habitat, and may even be considered to be god-like, but they lack intentionality (ennoia: self-directive capacity), and they have a nasty tendency to stray from their boundaries and intrude on the human realm. Archons are said to feel intense envy toward humanity because we possess the intentionality they lack

The Gaia Mythos describes how the Archons were produced by fractal impact in the dense elementary field arrays (dema) of the galactic limbs, when the Aeon Sophia plunged unilaterally from the galactic core. See especially Episode 10. This event is also described in detail in Alien Dreaming.

Level Two: Noetic-Psychological

In Gnostic psychology, the noetic science of the Mystery Schools, Archons are an alien force that intrudes subliminally upon the human mind and deviates our intelligence away from its proper and sane applications. They are not what makes us act inhumanely, for we all have the potential to go against our innate humanity, violating the truth in our hearts, but they make us play out inhumane behavior to weird and violent extremes. Left to our own devices, we would sometimes act inhumanely and then correct it, contain the aberration. Obviously, we do not always do so. In the exaggeration of our insane and inhumane tendencies, and in extreme, uncorrected deviance from our innate intelligence, Gnostics saw the signature of an alien species that piggy-backs on the worst human failings.

Hence, Archons are psycho-spiritual parasites. Yet as offspring of the Aeon Sophia, they are also our cosmic kin.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
Old 19-06-2012, 09:04 AM   #5
dolores1

Default The Archons are the WHY of transhumanism!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
http://www.greatdreams.com/lostland/archons.htm

So this is what he is going on about.

Level One: Cosmological
In Gnostic cosmology, Archons are a species of inorganic beings that emerged in the solar system prior to the formation of the earth. They are cyborgs inhabiting the planetary system (exclusive of the earth, sun and moon), which is described as a virtual world (stereoma) they construct by imitating the geometric forms emanated from the Pleroma, the realm of the Generators, the Cosmic Gods. The Archons are a genuine species with their own proper habitat, and may even be considered to be god-like, but they lack intentionality (ennoia: self-directive capacity), and they have a nasty tendency to stray from their boundaries and intrude on the human realm. Archons are said to feel intense envy toward humanity because we possess the intentionality they lack

The Gaia Mythos describes how the Archons were produced by fractal impact in the dense elementary field arrays (dema) of the galactic limbs, when the Aeon Sophia plunged unilaterally from the galactic core. See especially Episode 10. This event is also described in detail in Alien Dreaming.

Level Two: Noetic-Psychological

In Gnostic psychology, the noetic science of the Mystery Schools, Archons are an alien force that intrudes subliminally upon the human mind and deviates our intelligence away from its proper and sane applications. They are not what makes us act inhumanely, for we all have the potential to go against our innate humanity, violating the truth in our hearts, but they make us play out inhumane behavior to weird and violent extremes. Left to our own devices, we would sometimes act inhumanely and then correct it, contain the aberration. Obviously, we do not always do so. In the exaggeration of our insane and inhumane tendencies, and in extreme, uncorrected deviance from our innate intelligence, Gnostics saw the signature of an alien species that piggy-backs on the worst human failings.

Hence, Archons are psycho-spiritual parasites. Yet as offspring of the Aeon Sophia, they are also our cosmic kin.
This the why the transhuman agenda is being pushed. This is the why of computer games, Ipads etc. So the young will hand over their independant minds and spirits! Anything for the latest gadget!

We know the who!
The ‘you’ that exists beyond these stubborn entanglements is a silent, serene, being-ness; a free, wise and child-like ‘you’ that has always known the way to the secret garden, and that has always recognised the nature beings with whom we share this gracious planet.

Never have a battle of wits with an unarmed oponent!
dolores1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2012, 09:07 AM   #6
beldazar

subbing for 'ron

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sipD...layer_embedded
beldazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2012, 03:16 PM   #7
jane_d
Premier Subscribers

Wise David Icke. I became even more well understand English, listening to his different interviews.

Hmm, here I'm patriotic, but in a good way. Just as an experience. It doesn't hinder me to think widely and to go deep into the rabbit hole ...

I love my country but I also love this planet
jane_d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2012, 03:26 PM   #8
ex sheep

Quote:
Originally Posted by beldazar View Post
subbing for 'ron
Who is ron ?
Old 19-06-2012, 03:50 PM   #9
gnat

Quote:
Originally Posted by ex sheep View Post
Who is ron ?
I'll tell you later....
gnat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2012, 04:11 PM   #10
ex sheep

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnat View Post
I'll tell you later....
I'm busy watching the film
Old 19-06-2012, 04:38 PM   #11
extra_solar

Great interview!
extra_solar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2012, 05:14 PM   #12
beldazar

Quote:
Who is ron ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by gnat View Post
I'll tell you later....

A teenage thing, like calling Huey on the big, white telephone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sipD...layer_embedded
beldazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2012, 05:45 PM   #13
ex sheep

Quote:
Originally Posted by beldazar View Post

A teenage thing, like calling Huey on the big, white telephone.
And who the flippin eck is Huey

Hey what a fantastic interview.

When this is all finished, he becomes a comedian
Old 19-06-2012, 06:03 PM   #14
cafe beelzebub

Quote:

Hey what a fantastic interview.

I agree, one of the best i've seen actually

Why have only 500 people watched that video?

Any chance you could change the thread title to 'Latest' interview with Icke.

He's only done a couple of interviews this year this deserves to be seen by a lot more imo
cafe beelzebub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2012, 06:16 PM   #15
ex sheep

Quote:
Originally Posted by cafe beelzebub View Post

He's only done a couple of interviews this year this deserves to be seen by a lot more imo
No probs.
Old 19-06-2012, 06:22 PM   #16
unicorny

Quote:
Originally Posted by cafe beelzebub View Post

it only went up yesterday so 500 is not bad it was 220 when i listened earlier
Old 19-06-2012, 10:28 PM   #17
5145pholus

Great interview, essential viewing.

David's firing on all cylinders on this one
5145pholus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2012, 05:12 AM   #18
steppewar
Eternal Member

David Icke mentioned the Archons in that interview. Read the below to see how they will start WW3.

http://www.agoracosmopolitan.com/new...6/11/4065.html

Last edited by steppewar; 20-06-2012 at 05:14 AM.
steppewar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2012, 06:11 AM   #19
gremlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by steppewar View Post
David Icke mentioned the Archons in that interview. Read the below to see how they will start WW3.

http://www.agoracosmopolitan.com/new...6/11/4065.html
All that negative energy pouring out the earth from us who create it because we believe in such stupid things as money.

The truth they say is stranger than fiction.

The pieces of the puzzle are falling into place for sure.

Thanks for this.

Old 20-06-2012, 12:57 PM   #20
ex sheep

Want some answers ?

Watch the video.