Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Old 04-01-2013, 09:58 AM   #1
neil2009

Default US Dollar will collapse in 2013

A prominent economist tells Press TV that the United States so-called fiscal cliff is more like a 'bottomless pit of debt' that the country is diving into. He also added that the United States risks collapsing of dollar in 2013. US President Barack Obama has signed into law a bill backed by the Senate that averted the so-called fiscal cliff, the White House says. Obama signed the 'American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012' on Wednesday, the White House said in a statement. On January 1, the House of Representatives voted 257 to 167, approving the bill, which consists of raising taxes on the wealthiest Americans, while exempting others who earn less than $450,000 a year. It will also put off 109 billion dollars in budget cuts for two months.

Last edited by neil2009; 04-01-2013 at 09:59 AM.
neil2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 10:10 AM   #2
helloperator
Banned

Absolute bullshit

It was supposed to collapse in 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012..

But fuck all happened
helloperator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 10:12 AM   #3
thommo

The US government hasn't really done anything apart from pushing the problem 2 months down the line. They are going to have to deal with the slightly under estimated 16 trillion dollar debt at some point.

What they never mention though is the level of personal debt in the US and the UK. I remember it being reported years ago in the UK that personal credit card debt had topped a trillion pounds. I Dread to think what it is now, and what the US personal debt is.

thommo

http://conspoetry.wordpress.com
Where conspiracies and poetry collide
thommo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 10:18 AM   #4
ringy

Also, there was no mention on the cuts in the US defence budget that were supposed to be initiated.
ringy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 10:25 AM   #5
subl1minal

Quote:
Originally Posted by helloperator View Post
Absolute bullshit

But fuck all happened
Every year it's due to collapse, sure everyone will be relieved when it finally does
subl1minal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 10:35 AM   #6
thommo

Quote:
Absolute bullshit

But fuck all happened
Care to explain how they will avoid the dollar collapsing? It is relying on infinite growth to continue servicing the huge debt, and that is impossible. How will they avoid it collapsing?

thommo

http://conspoetry.wordpress.com
Where conspiracies and poetry collide
thommo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 10:46 AM   #7
brainstorm

Maybe the "U.S Dollar" will collapse right before the federal reserve act expires on December 23rd 2013? There will definitely be opposition to re instate/renew it...

Last edited by brainstorm; 04-01-2013 at 10:57 AM.
brainstorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 11:10 AM   #8
evilc

Quote:
Originally Posted by brainstorm View Post
Maybe the "U.S Dollar" will collapse right before the federal reserve act expires on December 23rd 2013? There will definitely be opposition to re instate/renew it...
Interesting point. I hope that the centenary of Jekyll Island does not come and go without at least large scale exposure to the sheeple.

Any analysis of the dollar in 13/14 will have to also take into consideration the massive military retreat taking place. Will this save them or cost them??.How big a customer are the US Forces? and Who do they buy from?
evilc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 11:18 AM   #9
gremlin

Quote:
Absolute bullshit

But fuck all happened
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

fED Up WiTH ALLll THIs cRaP

I totally agree!

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 12:26 PM   #10
magicmayan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by thommo View Post
The US government hasn't really done anything apart from pushing the problem 2 months down the line. They are going to have to deal with the slightly under estimated 16 trillion dollar debt at some point.

What they never mention though is the level of personal debt in the US and the UK. I remember it being reported years ago in the UK that personal credit card debt had topped a trillion pounds. I Dread to think what it is now, and what the US personal debt is.
UK personal debt is is at 1.4 trillion as of Oct 2012
Mortgage debt is 1.2 trillion, Consumer credit debt is at 156 billion
And the national debt is over 1 trillion.

Economically fucked in other words
magicmayan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 12:59 PM   #11
wakeup2nwo

Quote:
Absolute bullshit

But fuck all happened
Bullshit. Post a link where 'max keiser' said the USD was going to Callapse in all the years you mentioned above.
"Its plain to see that the seeds from you and me, will be the ones that lead us towards unity, that's if we treat them right, must teach them right, raise your kids better than you was and see what it does" EDI - Outlawz
wakeup2nwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 01:24 PM   #12
seeds_of_despair
Inactive

CAVEAT ALERT!

What Keiser is saying here, amongst other things, is that, IF there's a war between China and Japan (and he clearly thinks there might be), then both countries will be less concerned about propping up and feeding the US debt crisis - which the former clearly does through cheap consumer goods amonsgt other things. If that happens, then of course the US economy will collapse, and so will a few others like dominoes. Pretty obvious really!

The collapse is happening NOW by the way. How's you're spending power people? Did £10, $10 or €10 go as far this year as it did the last? You might say that's normal inflation, but then, if you're not uber-wealthy, you're not getting a pay rise so you're getting a double hit. Or if you're self-employed, work is getting trickier to gain and maintain/hold onto.

I don't think this is rocket science. Spending power is slowly leaching out of the dam which has cracks in it. When that dam finally gives way, a full-blown collapse will occur. And you can't maintain the dam without resources to support it. Weaker concrete (or quantitative easing), might hold up the structure for a bit longer, but eventually the dam is so full of crap concrete that it'll just implode in on itself. The same with a false paradigm, infinite growth model economy. It's bollocks and will come crashing down at some point.

Last edited by seeds_of_despair; 04-01-2013 at 01:45 PM.
seeds_of_despair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 02:57 PM   #13
motleyhoo

The real problem is that the US economy, stock market, etc. are all being propped up by massive govt spending (ie, huge deficits) and the Feds printing up $85 billion/month. There's two things going on with that. 1) If they cut spending, or they stop devaluing the dollar, the economy will collapse into a very long term deep recession. 2) All the wars going on are really US aggression to keep the world using dollars as the global reserve currency. It's through the reserve currency the US is able to pay down foreign debt. See the conundrum??

It didn't matter who got elected, or what members of Congress say, they all know that if they actually cut spending they will collapse the economy, but by next year we will have a yearly deficit of nearly $2 trillion. It's not going to be long before the rest of the world gets tired of being robbed and says enough is enough and drops the dollar, and then it is game over, and likely WWIII will be started to deflect the blow-back.

"Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it ... It is not a field of a few acres of ground, but a cause, that we are defending, and whether we defeat the enemy in one battle, or by degrees, the consequences will be the same." -- Thomas Paine
motleyhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 03:43 PM   #14
heartbeatsalute

Quote:
Absolute bullshit

But fuck all happened --helloperator

I don't know anymore.

Whatever happened to the coming of the Amero?
The belief that society exists has sabotaged every effort to change mankind. It is the reason why revolutions have failed. It is about a totally different revolution: the revolution in the heart of the individual.

Last edited by heartbeatsalute; 05-01-2013 at 12:05 AM.
heartbeatsalute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2013, 02:44 PM   #15
heartbeatsalute

Now 2013?
Keep the fear going...
The belief that society exists has sabotaged every effort to change mankind. It is the reason why revolutions have failed. It is about a totally different revolution: the revolution in the heart of the individual.
heartbeatsalute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2013, 07:44 PM   #16
sarge sharpei

Yes, more manufactured hysteria is required for the US sheep to follow.

Wall St and govt corruption create and destroys economies.
Those of us in the middle have nothing to do with it.

http://whatreallyhappened.com/conten...nancial-crisis
The epitaph that I would write for history would say: I conceal nothing. It is not enough not to lie. One should strive not to lie in a negative sense by remaining silent. -Leo Tolstoy, novelist and philosopher (1828-1910)

If we ask, "Cui Bono"?, many questions are answered
sarge sharpei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2013, 07:50 PM   #17
sarge sharpei

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by thommo View Post

I agree.
Plus many of us have ZERO equity in our homes now thanks to Wall Street.Home depot, Lowes and oters no longer hire ANY full time workers. Why bother. Housing in the dumpster.

I have had a house on the market two years, lol. never again.

This country is in dire straits with a fake/strip mall /facade retail construction going on in the suburbs to convince the sheep the economys fine.
The epitaph that I would write for history would say: I conceal nothing. It is not enough not to lie. One should strive not to lie in a negative sense by remaining silent. -Leo Tolstoy, novelist and philosopher (1828-1910)

If we ask, "Cui Bono"?, many questions are answered

Last edited by sarge sharpei; 23-01-2013 at 07:51 PM. Reason: add
sarge sharpei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2013, 07:57 PM   #18
lizzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbeatsalute View Post
I don't know anymore.

Whatever happened to the coming of the Amero?
I know - I think they've abandoned this and will go for the global 'basket of currencies' ....it's deffo coming - when - really is the question-
they still have some more raiding to do - then a devaluation / gradual collapse is already in full swing.
really hard to say - the city and FED have the printing press -
china already owns us - 700Trill. NO payback = war
It's totally f**ked - just the way they want it - DEATH / culling is on.

Last edited by lizzy; 23-01-2013 at 08:19 PM.
lizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2013, 08:01 PM   #19
lightgiver

Lightbulb Green backs

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbeatsalute View Post

Now 2013?
Keep the fear going...
Nothing like pumping out fear,how many years has it been collapsing now.

Quote:
Absolute bullshit

But fuck all happened

I bet Max has got plenty Green in his bank account...along with Gold and Silver..GAS for short...

Last edited by lightgiver; 23-01-2013 at 08:04 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote