Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

Old 01-01-2015, 12:57 AM   #281
jollyolly
Banned

And here's a video of her being interviewed on yesterday's (31/12/14) Today program.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p02g4r6l
jollyolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2015, 01:20 AM   #282
jollyolly
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by timelord View Post
None of that answers my question. Why do "conspiracy theorists" believe the mainstream media when it benefits their conspiracy, ie, when it prints stories regarding "paedophilia in high places". To me, it's a hypocrisy.
I'm not sure conspiracy theorists is the appropriate term here but someone else might be better placed than me to say why.

MSM provides valuable pointers to what the establishment is talking about and what it will allow into the public arena, The MSM is, after all, part of the establishment. Doesn't mean it's all true

On occasion it does tell us valuable facts. Personally I think this report from the Times last September is hugely significant and I don't think it was reported anywhere outside the MSM.
It's important (I think) because it's the first time a serving Police officer has gone on record as witness to a cover up regarding paedophilia in high places.

The link is dead but I saved the text:-

"Child sex inquiry into MP ‘blocked by senior police’

An investigation into child abuse allegations against a prominent politician 25 years ago was blocked, one of the country’s most senior police officers has revealed.

Mick Creedon, chief constable of Derbyshire, told The Times that he was a detective sergeant in 1989 when he was ordered to limit his inquiries into Greville Janner, a leading Labour backbench MP. Mr Creedon said there was “credible evidence” against the MP, now Lord Janner of Braunstone, QC, that warranted further investigation, but he was given orders forbidding an arrest or search of his home or offices."

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/news/p...cle4217138.ece
Old 02-01-2015, 02:51 PM   #283
doctor fish

Default Westminster Paedo Enquiry, Thousands of Victims!!

Tens of thousands of victims are likely to come forward when the Westminster child abuse inquiry finally begins, an MP has warned!!

The mind boggles!!!

David Icke take a bow for shouting about this to us all for so long.

Country like most run by monsters!!!

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...FB_mirror_main

Old 02-01-2015, 04:03 PM   #284
bubble999
Inactive

Quote:
None of that answers my question. Why do "conspiracy theorists" believe the mainstream media when it benefits their conspiracy, ie, when it prints stories regarding "paedophilia in high places". To me, it's a hypocrisy.
If these stories are coming out then it implies different parts of the political elite are fighting each other imo.

My guess is Labour always knew about the main Dolphin Square paedophile gang but kept it quiet as MAD material in case the Conservatives ever got some major dirt on Labour. As all this Westminster / VIP stuff blew up after the Times reported on the grooming gangs the most likely option imo is Labour are using the Tory MP paedophile gangs as a distraction from that.

Another theory is they knew it was going to come out because of something they couldn't control, for example something like the Epstein case in the states, and so have been drip feeding the public in advance as preparation.

Anyway, as long as it finally gets out there I don't particularly care how or why.

I don't think it's a witch hunt though. In fact I have a list of all the ex Tory MPs I've seen or read who've used that phrase in interviews etc and it will be interesting to see how many of the names on that list get arrested (if this goes the distance).

One thing, personally I never believed the Royal connection but if it turns out to be true after all and that was why the security services were so involved in covering it up then if that aspect comes out via a US court case so there's no point covering it up any more then the whole lot might come out.

Time will tell.
bubble999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 04:08 PM   #285
timelord

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctor fish View Post
Tens of thousands of victims are likely to come forward when the Westminster child abuse inquiry finally begins, an MP has warned!!

The mind boggles!!!

David Icke take a bow for shouting about this to us all for so long.

Country like most run by monsters!!!

And tens of thousands of LIARS, too.
timelord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 02:37 AM   #286
yterter5000

Quote:
And tens of thousands of LIARS, too.
john mann said two suspicious deaths of people investigating these pedo rings

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElmIIqUYE8o

who were they ? I couldn't understand him.
yterter5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 03:26 AM   #287
therabbithole
Inactive

The identity of the caretaker who had obtained videos of child sex parties in unknown, but the other suspicious death was a civil servant, Bulic Forsythe:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...e-9941064.html
therabbithole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 09:05 AM   #288
fusrodah

Quote:
That rings alarm bells for me. Watch out for announcements that the enquiry has ground to a halt after being swamped by the deluge of witnesses. Then individual witnesses will be cherry-picked from the masses.
fusrodah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 06:55 PM   #289
bubble999
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by fusrodah View Post
That rings alarm bells for me. Watch out for announcements that the enquiry has ground to a halt after being swamped by the deluge of witnesses. Then individual witnesses will be cherry-picked from the masses.
If covering it up is no longer an option then doing the opposite and trying to overload it so much that the MPs and VIPs get lost in the crowd seems a likely tactic.
Old 03-01-2015, 07:22 PM   #290
yterter5000

Or every MP could be accused of child abuse,

to make the claims look ridiculous,

whilst the guilty ones really get away.
Old 05-01-2015, 01:00 AM   #291
yterter5000

Is the boy who was strangled to death by an MP, Vishal Mehrotra ?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...robing-4837131

Or is this a different murdered boy ?

Last edited by yterter5000; 05-01-2015 at 01:00 AM.
Old 05-01-2015, 04:14 AM   #292
yterter5000

I think the investigation will fail, because there are simply too many abusers.

Are they seriously going to arrest hundreds of people , most connected to government, judges and police ?
Old 05-01-2015, 05:18 AM   #293
bubble999
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by yterter5000 View Post
Is the boy who was strangled to death by an MP, Vishal Mehrotra ?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...robing-4837131

Or is this a different murdered boy ?
I think I read the strangled boy was at a sex party so I 'd assume he was from a children's home - could be wrong.
Old 05-01-2015, 05:58 AM   #294
bubble999
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by yterter5000 View Post
Are they seriously going to arrest hundreds of people , most connected to government, judges and police ?
Not all at once for sure.

I think the general rule is they'll cover it up unless two factions among the political elite are fighting each other and there are two things now that might fit the bill.

If you look back to the 60s with the Krays supplying abused boys to VIPs then you had some Labour, some Libs and some Tories at the same time and so they covered it up.

If you look at the timing of this it seemed to blow up after the Times reported on the Pakistani grooming gangs. That's more about forced prostitution for money than paedophilia directly - they target very young children partly for paedophile reasons but partly because they're easier to groom and/or terrorize - and a lot of that procuring of forced prostitutes is funded and organized by prominent local businessmen who appear in hundreds of photos with prominent members of the local political establishment which in those areas are 100% Labour.

So a full investigation into the grooming gangs would damage Labour so as the Westminster paedophile gangs are mostly Tories that gives Lab an incentive to use it as a deflection.

The second thing is the big mess brewing between Russia and the US. One strand in all this is political blackmail so by helping to get the Westminster paedophile gangs out in the open they could take out half the neocons in the country.

There's a lot of different possibilities over which factions are fighting but I don't think it would have got this far unless that was the case so - cross fingers and keep pushing.
Old 05-01-2015, 08:46 AM   #295
ex sheep

Quote:
Originally Posted by goanna View Post
Why was my thread about PRINCE AND THE PAEDOPHILE, and the acusation of Prince Andrew being a rockspider deleted, even though it is a mainstream story!!!???

Why is there a blackout on Icke about this Royal elite conspiracy.

Talk is cheap. Now there is evidence, are we not allowed to discuss it? Where is the Headline? ; Prince Andrew accused of being a paedophile???? It should be the biggest topic on this forum, but any attempt to start the thread gets deleted?

WHY?

THE former friend of Prince Andrew accused of “gifting” the royal a teenage girl he kept as his sex slave has been dubbed to a modern day “Gatsby” figure with a sordid past.

Among her claims, the 31-year-old says she was forced to have sex with the Duke of York at her captor’s behest.

The Queen’s second son was a known friend to Epstein but is believed to have cut ties with the disgraced financier, like many of his famous friends, following his conviction.

Prince Andrew’s relationship with Epstein has already cost him.

The prince gave up his post as Britain’s special representative for international trade and investment, which he held for 10 years, following scrutiny over the pair’s friendship according to Associated Press.

The filing in which Andrew is named is to be included in an ongoing civil case that accuses federal prosecutors of cutting a plea-bargain deal with Epstein without consulting his victims, in violation of the US Crime Victims Rights’ Act.

In the bombshell lawsuit, the mother-of-three claims she was pimped out to the Prince at the age of 17, when she entertained him in a sex “dungeon”.

“I was a pedophile’s top girl, being trained up for a British prince,” said Ms Roberts, who was used by Epstein for four years from the age of 15.

“I was totally under Jeffrey’s spell. I was his personal sex slave.”

She claims that on the private US island, she was forced to join in an orgy with a bevy of other under-age girls.
Nothing has been deleted, what are you on about, please use the pm function or report if you wish to discuss this.
ex sheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 10:42 AM   #296
bubble999
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jollyolly View Post

Mick Creedon, chief constable of Derbyshire, told The Times that he was a detective sergeant in 1989 when he was ordered to limit his inquiries into Greville Janner, a leading Labour backbench MP. Mr Creedon said there was “credible evidence” against the MP, now Lord Janner of Braunstone, QC, that warranted further investigation, but he was given orders forbidding an arrest or search of his home or offices."

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/news/p...cle4217138.ece
I think the key would be waiving things like the official secrets act or any equivalent pieces of paper police officers involved in these cases had to sign to shut them up. If the inquiry doesn't do that then it's probably a con job to string people along.
Old 10-01-2015, 11:41 PM   #297
nofuture
Premier Subscribers

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...p-tory-4957409

A victim of a VIP paedophile ring believes a girl of 15 was killed at a vile orgy.

The new witness has told police he watched the teenager being taken into a ­terrifying “medical room” by a senior Tory MP – and never saw her again.

The sickening events are said to have taken place at London’s notorious Dolphin Square flats in the 1990s, the Sunday People can reveal.

He fears the teenager may have been killed by a brutal sadist acting out his horrific fantasies.

It would make her the fourth reported murder victim of a Westminster-based pervert ring, some of them household names.

The witness told the investigative website Exaro that he was himself abused while in his teens by prominent politicians and a famous comedian at the now notorious Dolphin Square complex in central London.

We are calling the man Darren, ­although that is not his real name ­because he lives in hiding, fearing for his own life. He is the third alleged victim of the gang to come forward.

Darren told us: “I would never have gone to those parties willingly. It was fear that led me to Dolphin Square.”

Recalling the night in 1993 he ­believes a girl died, he said: “I ­witnessed a senior Tory politician go into the medical room with a girl who I know was 15.

“This was a bedroom containing a hospital-type bed with shackles, gimp masks and a tiled, washable floor.

“She was 15 and in care. I didn’t know her name but had been bumping into her for years at paedophile parties. I had been trafficked for sex since I was a young boy, initially by my father.

“She had a smashing smile and wore braces on her teeth.

“I never saw her leave that room, in fact I never saw her again. I fear she may have been killed.”

Darren has identified the exact apartment in the luxury Dolphin Square complex where he claims abuse parties were held while he was a teenager.

He says he was taken to up to 20 orgies, which were ­attended by around 30 VIPs, and ­has described ordeals – ­including beatings with a cane – to Scotland Yard detectives investigating a string of historic sex abuse claims.

A former Tory cabinet minister ­already named to police by another alleged abuse victim, a Labour minister, and the famous TV comedy actor are among well-known faces he says were at Dolphin Square in the 1990s.

Darren claims he was driven to sex parties by the notorious paedophile Peter Righton, a former government adviser who had been recently fined for having indecent images of boys.

Righton would collect Darren and other boys from children’s homes in Suffolk and drive them to London in a luxury car, complete with leather seats and electric windows.

At Dolphin Square they would go to a four-bedroom serviced flat that had been rented out.

He recalled: “Guests would be standing around, chatting and drinking. There would be women there but they would leave before any sex took place.

"The attitude seemed to be that they would leave early so the boys could have their fun.”

Darren said that there were “very powerful” people at the gatherings. He went on: “They stood out a mile. I saw a former Labour minister at one party.

“They were very protective of their jackets. I think they were worried the boys would steal their wallets.”

Darren claimed violation and ­humiliation inflicted on youngsters at Dolphin Square ­became a familiar routine to him.

He said: “This Tory ­cabinet minister always insisted I should be presented to him with ladies’ underwear on beneath my clothes.

“The game he liked to play was that he would pretend he had spotted that I was wearing the lingerie.

“He would tell me I was a naughty boy for turning him on and take me into a bedroom and punish me.

"I was spanked with a bamboo cane that he brought with him, which was painful. I was then sexually abused.

“He liked boys to dress up in lacy women’s underwear. He would make a game of it.

"The minister would be accompanied by a minder who stayed outside while I was abused.”

The Dolphin Square apartment had three rooms ­specially fitted out and decorated to cater for the tastes of party guests, Darren said.

He claimed the spanking ex-minister preferred a ­bedroom known as the “leopard room” because it had a leopard skin rug.

Another was known as the “gay room” because it was “flowery and ­effeminate”.

Darren claimed that in this room he was forced to give oral sex to the famous comedian. He said: “At first he was an interested spectator at the parties but then decided to take part.

"He was much kinder and more considerate than the others but it was still unpleasant.”

The worst of the three rooms was the so-called “medical room”.

Darren said: “This was the bedroom you did not want to be taken into. Fortunately, I was never taken in there but I remember one boy who did.

"He had been dressed up in tight leather shorts and went in with a senior Tory politician and some other men.

“I met him afterwards and he told me he had suffered humiliation too vile to describe and was then beaten up.”

Darren said the brutalised boy was under 16 at the time.

He recalled that traumatised children would gather in the kitchen at Dolphin Square to ­comfort each other after their ordeals. He admitted he was given £50 each time he attended a child abuse party.

But he insisted he only went because evil Righton forced him to. He said: “I would never have gone to those parties willingly – it was fear of Righton.

“One occasion when he attacked me stands out. It happened after I was taken into a bedroom with the famous TV personality and Peter was driving us back to Suffolk.

“I kept saying the name of the comic character played by the actor and saying that he was at the party. Peter kept saying, ‘No he wasn’t.’

“Then he suddenly swung a tremendous punch, while still keeping control of the car. It hit me flush on the chin and I may have passed out. It was a warning to keep my mouth shut.”

Darren was interviewed over three days by Met Police detectives and named his abusers.

His account bears chilling similarities to allegations by a victim known as Nick, who claims three abused boys were killed in the 1980s.

His evidence is being investigated by Scotland Yard’s Operation Midland.

Officers have spoken to the families of two lads, Martin Allen and Vishal Mehrotra, who vanished in London.

Among those named by Darren is the recently convicted paedophile Charles Napier.

Darren says Napier abused him when he was 15 at Righton’s home. Righton ­ordered Darren to give Napier oral sex and when the horrified lad refused he was beaten until he complied.

He added: “I was kicked and punched in front of Napier, who stood there smirking. I had no choice and so I did as I was told. I was ordered to have sex with Napier on two other occasions.”

Napier, 67, is the half-brother of Conservative MP John Whittingdale.

The former treasurer of the Paedophile Information Exchange, Napier was jailed last month after pleading guilty to 31 counts of indecent assault against boys as young as eight at a school where he worked.
Darren continued: “Peter abused me repeatedly when I was 15, as well as forcing me to have sex with other men.

"By the age of 16, I was no longer to his taste, he liked younger boys. But he still trafficked me around.

“I was 17 when Peter began taking me with other teenagers to Dolphin Square. I am sure he was making a mint organising paedophile sex parties.

"We were all aged ­between 14 and 17.”

Righton, who died in 2007, was one of Britain’s leading specialists in child care – but was also a founder of the Paedophile Information Exchange.

Darren’s testimony directly supports a claim made in Parliament by Labour MP Tom Watson, which linked Righton to a VIP paedophile ring.

And it adds to a picture of abuse at Dolphin Square first revealed by Exaro last July.

People leads the way in VIP paedophile investigation
The Sunday People has led the way on smashing the high-powered network of VIP paedophiles since the story broke more than two years ago.

In October 2012, campaigning Labour MP Tom Watson stood up in the Commons and called on Prime Minister David Cameron to investigate a paedophile network with “links to the heart of the UK establishment – including 10 Downing Street”.

Since then, this newspaper has worked tirelessly to get to the truth.

Last year, we revealed the explosive testimony of the witness known as ‘Nick’. He went to police with claims about three possible murders linked to the VIP paedophile ring.

A survivor of abuse at the now notorious Dolphin Square apartments in central London, he alleges he saw three deaths between 1979 and 1982.

One of his accounts details a murder he claims to have witnessed at a London townhouse in 1980.

Two other men have since bravely told their tales, including Darren today.

There are many similarities between their memories and since we published our story, Scotland Yard has stepped up its investigation. It called a high-profile Press conference to encourage more witnesses to come forward.

Officers are re-examining 200 case files relating to children who went missing during the period.

Frankie Boyle
nofuture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 09:01 AM   #298
velma

[QUOTE=nofuture;1062368340]

[QUOTE]

This occurred in the 1990's, that is not "historic" by any stretch of the imagination, but recent.

The Sunday People claims it "has led the way on smashing the high-powered network of VIP paedophiles since the story broke more than two years ago."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...p-tory-4957409

It has not been smashed though, has it? Nobody has been arrested, charged or even named... apart from dead men and Napier.

When will they question this senior Tory, corroborated by independent witness testimonies?

Surely detectives have enough evidence by now to join the dots, which lead to the very top.

Last edited by velma; 11-01-2015 at 09:06 AM.
velma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 09:22 AM   #299
velma

Quote:

Interesting how they made John Mann MP their Gatekeeper, Chair of the Parliamentary Committee Against Anti-Semitism and Israel's staunchest defender.
velma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 03:40 PM   #300
jollyolly
Banned

Quote:

This occurred in the 1990's, that is not "historic" by any stretch of the imagination, but recent.
Two questions which must be put again and again:
When did it end?
Why did it end?
In the absence of a properly evidence answer to both, the presumption must be that it's still going on.