Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

Old 22-11-2014, 05:31 PM   #241
thisisreal
Inactive

I met a lovely but very messed up young man thirty two years ago who told me he was taken to the houses of parliament and passed around to men who raped him. He was so damaged yet the sweetest man you ever met. I don't remember his surname and I don't know who raped him - neither did he mention who did - he may have been to young to recognize any of them - it must have happened in the early 70's.

He had a spare room that had boxes of chipped crockery he got from jumble sales. When he got really mad he'd go in there and throw them at the wall. It was full of gouges. He said that was his therapy. He was really an extremely gentle soul.

My dad also had to have his name changed and be moved out of the south american country he was born in, which also gave him British Citizenship, but in the process of losing his fathers American name on his birth certificate, which was illegally doctored to change his identity to protect him, he lost his American citizenship in the process, in order to protect him from pedophile priests. He loved America though and I have a picture of him serving in WW2 as a teen on merchant navy ships. He told us great stories. I have other pictures of him working and partying in 1940's\50's New York but he could not emigrate there I guess...not permanently. I'm not sure. He was probably afraid of exlaining the shame of what happened to him. He was crippled with shame. He had very severe anxiety and angina. He was a pretty little blonde boy as a child in a country with few blonde boys, and he had a beautiful singing voice...so he was a choir boy. He had all his top teeth knocked out and I once heard him try to make up a story to explain how he lost them. He was a terrible liar. He was so honest he stammered and looked away. He was very very sweet and a very messed up man. It's clear looking back that he had very bad PTSD well into his senior years.

This is very real, the damage persists long after the abuse has stopped because it rewires the brain and nerves and litterally causes brain damage. I can see now that he did have a kind of brain damage. He was certainly not at all ordinary. Thankfully his intuition compensated and he had an extremely scrupulous alignment to his conscience.

The older I get the more I understand him. He never was able to sit me down and tell me the whole story. He let it leak out in bits and pieces....mostly hints and side comments but when I was 19 I was with a gay friend in a gay club in downtown London and I turned around and there was my dad chatting up a guy. You see, even when you abuse someone, they can become hard wired to be aroused by the abuse and that's how it spreads through the population.

I think I'm the only one in the family who knows. After he saw me in the gay club he never spoke to me again really. Well once I think. That was 32 years ago. I think he was just ashamed.

By the way, he loved women. He was not gay. He was bi.

Last edited by thisisreal; 22-11-2014 at 05:39 PM.
thisisreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2014, 10:28 AM   #242
stuartb

Cops warned off brother of missing child.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...warned-4678617
stuartb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2014, 10:57 AM   #243
stuartb

Retired cops back up paedophile MP murder claims.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...678189#rlabs=1
stuartb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2014, 02:05 PM   #244
islamvslizards

my heart hurts from reading this thread

if there is a hell, let it be filled with them

islamvslizards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2014, 04:46 PM   #245
whatsinaname

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamideva View Post
When the brainwashing media forgets so does everyone else.
For the most part, yes. But I don't think they're going to sweep this one under the rug. There are too many people following it.
whatsinaname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2014, 05:15 PM   #246
howie

After Dark from 1988

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpyel-EEd1A

The other guests look very uncomfortable around Harvey Proctor

When he pretends to be the victim & attacks the daily star journalist she responds with a story they didn't print about him & young men in torture chambers.....
howie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2014, 05:47 PM   #247
deeds
Inactive

You know what Thisisreal...

Back in 83' when I was a kid I found myself in the company of an odd group of neighbors that just moved in the apts where I stayed sometimes with my mother. Among them were an Elvis Presley impersonator, a couple quiet followers of his, a Phil Collins dead-on look alike and his very quiet creepy lover and lastly a man that lived in the area and visited these guys.. It was this man that would show me a picture of a local boy that had blonde hair and blue eyes and was in the choir (very pretty). He would tell me how much in love he was with that boy, being 13 years old I believed him , but I have often wondered what became of him.. It is real and it is everywhere but it's nothing new huh. Too bad about your father.
deeds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2014, 05:56 PM   #248
gasheadwes

Quote:
Originally Posted by deeds View Post
You know what Thisisreal...

Back in 83' when I was a kid I found myself in the company of an odd group of neighbors that just moved in the apts where I stayed sometimes with my mother. Among them were an Elvis Presley impersonator, a couple quiet followers of his, a Phil Collins dead-on look alike and his very quiet creepy lover and lastly a man that lived in the area and visited these guys.. It was this man that would show me a picture of a local boy that had blonde hair and blue eyes and was in the choir (very pretty). He would tell me how much in love he was with that boy, being 13 years old I believed him , but I have often wondered what became of him.. It is real and it is everywhere but it's nothing new huh. Too bad about your father.

https://cowanandthestupiddream.wordp...-is-your-life/
gasheadwes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2014, 06:31 PM   #249
masonma71
Inactive

Nicely deflected today. It's Facebook's fault Lee Rigby was murdered. 2 things here - Woolwich was a fucking hoax - also, the public's attention switches elsewhere.
masonma71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2014, 07:06 PM   #250
jollyolly
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by howie View Post
After Dark from 1988

The other guests look very uncomfortable around Harvey Proctor

When he pretends to be the victim & attacks the daily star journalist she responds with a story they didn't print about him & young men in torture chambers.....
Great find, Howie...but it's two and a half hours long. Please could you tell us what time we should scroll to to catch the part you mention?
jollyolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2014, 08:18 PM   #251
howie

She says it at around 36:00 watch from 29:00 to hear his rant before she retaliates.

howie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2014, 09:44 PM   #252
nofuture
Premier Subscribers

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co....-abuse-8175371

Danczuk given award.

Not bad for someone who is without doubt hated by a lot of his colleagues.

Frankie Boyle
nofuture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2014, 10:10 PM   #253
jollyolly
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by howie View Post
She says it at around 36:00 watch from 29:00 to hear his rant before she retaliates.

Thanks, Howie.

What a creepy fucker!
jollyolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2014, 10:29 PM   #254
gasheadwes

Quote:
Originally Posted by jollyolly View Post
Thanks, Howie.

What a creepy fucker!
http://spotlightonabuse.wordpress.co...-boys-stopped/

Old 25-11-2014, 10:42 PM   #255
mondogobbo

I haven´t followed the British pedophile scandal very much. But I know that in the 80´s the age of consent for homosexual relationships in Great Britain was 21 years of age!

So let me just understand this: when you are all talking about this pedophile scandal in the 80´s, are we then talking about sex with little boys aged 10-15 or are we just talking about young men aged 16-20? In the second case I wouldn´t call it pedophilia
mondogobbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2014, 10:54 PM   #256
gasheadwes

Quote:
Originally Posted by mondogobbo View Post
I haven´t followed the British pedophile scandal very much. But I know that in the 80´s the age of consent for homosexual relationships in Great Britain was 21 years of age!

So let me just understand this: when you are all talking about this pedophile scandal in the 80´s, are we then talking about sex with little boys aged 10-15 or are we just talking about young men aged 16-20? In the second case I wouldn´t call it pedophilia
Victim of VIP abuse scandal 'saw Tory MP throttle 12-year-old to death' as police launch probe into THREE deaths linked to depraved sex ring

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3K7yTMKle
Old 25-11-2014, 11:08 PM   #257
mondogobbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by gasheadwes View Post
Victim of VIP abuse scandal 'saw Tory MP throttle 12-year-old to death' as police launch probe into THREE deaths linked to depraved sex ring

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3K7yTMKle

Ok thanks. So we ARE talking about real pedophilia then.....
mondogobbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2014, 11:13 PM   #258
gasheadwes

Quote:
Originally Posted by mondogobbo View Post
Ok thanks. So we ARE talking about real pedophilia then.....
The murderous VIP paedophile ring at Dolphin Square - http://thecolemanexperience.wordpres...olphin-square/
Old 26-11-2014, 05:00 PM   #259
gasheadwes

Quote:
Originally Posted by gasheadwes View Post
'Kidnapped boy may have been abused and murdered by VIP paedophile ring,' say police

The family of a missing boy have been told by police that he may have been abducted, abused and murdered by a paedophile ring of leading establishment figures.

Martin Allen, the son of the chauffeur of a Australian high commissioner, went missing aged 15 from King's Cross on his way to home in Kensington in November 1979.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...e-9883509.html
Old 26-11-2014, 10:02 PM   #260
cropper7
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by dystopian_future View Post
"No stone unturned" is a curiously familiar turn of phrase.
All or many of the cases seem to have it - coincidence or code word/phrase

McCann
Dunblane
Soham
Milly Dowler etc to name a few.
cropper7 is offline   Reply With Quote