Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Consciousness / Meditation / Spirituality

Old 21-07-2009, 07:05 PM   #1
mind1universe
Inactive

Default sacred intervention on earth has begun

Okay

My time has begun. If anyone has an Idea in some respect what my path is and what it's for. If you can intuitively understand this message. I can't dicuss what is planned. All I will say is for now is. I am now.

All I'm going to say is. I need to find out who is going to come with me on my journey. If anyone can give me some feedback and thoughts for this time. It would be really great. If anyone knows who I really am. Then please feel free to PM me.

I talked to 2 people who were choosen. One I think has backed down. Hes too overwhelmed. So whoever is in the know. Give me some lee way as to how I will find the right people. There is one person here on this forum who maybe the other one who wil come with me.

I'm really sorry for classifying everything. You will all know eventually. I have to respect the timeline right now.

The clue I will reveal is

Circle
Square
Triangle.

at one to the sky.

A snake and man is the second clue battling in the cosmos.

Last edited by mind1universe; 21-07-2009 at 07:05 PM.
mind1universe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2009, 09:34 PM   #2
astrochicken

Quote:
Originally Posted by mind1universe View Post
If anyone knows who I really am. Then please feel free to PM me.
I think you're a prat and deserve your own forum or at least your own sticky where you can reply to yourself at will, rather than fill the boards with drivel.
Spike Milligan - "A sure cure for seasickness is to sit under a tree."
Robert Burns - "The fear o' hell's a hangman's whip,To haud the wretch in order"
astrochicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2009, 10:56 PM   #3
nectars

Quote:
If anyone knows who I really am.
We Are I.
nectars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2009, 11:35 PM   #4
cruise4

Because I like posting pictures
cruise4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2009, 11:49 PM   #5
bulletproofheart

Mental illness is fabulous!!
bulletproofheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2009, 12:11 AM   #6
astrochicken

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruise4 View Post

That is beautifully trippy!!!
Robert Burns - "The fear o' hell's a hangman's whip,To haud the wretch in order"

Last edited by astrochicken; 22-07-2009 at 12:12 AM.
Old 22-07-2009, 01:07 AM   #7
mind1universe
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruise4 View Post

I know you do too The sacred geomtry of the first pic, is exactly the symbolism that associates with the sacred intervention of this timeline right now.
It's good to see your aware too.

Peace.

Last edited by mind1universe; 22-07-2009 at 01:15 AM.
Old 22-07-2009, 01:09 AM   #8
mind1universe
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by nectars View Post
We Are I.
I am because of you. I'm doing this for you and I.

I do it because of we in this universe.
Old 22-07-2009, 01:10 AM   #9
mind1universe
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrochicken View Post
I think you're a prat and deserve your own forum or at least your own sticky where you can reply to yourself at will, rather than fill the boards with drivel.
You think like someone who needs to open his mind.

BTW I'm just observing your idiotic insults and chilidishness. Did I really trigger this much resentment.

I wish you well.
Old 22-07-2009, 03:22 AM   #10
theprophet

Quote:
Okay

My time has begun. If anyone has an Idea in some respect what my path is and what it's for. If you can intuitively understand this message. I can't dicuss what is planned. All I will say is for now is. I am now.

All I'm going to say is. I need to find out who is going to come with me on my journey. If anyone can give me some feedback and thoughts for this time. It would be really great. If anyone knows who I really am. Then please feel free to PM me.

I talked to 2 people who were choosen. One I think has backed down. Hes too overwhelmed. So whoever is in the know. Give me some lee way as to how I will find the right people. There is one person here on this forum who maybe the other one who wil come with me.

I'm really sorry for classifying everything. You will all know eventually. I have to respect the timeline right now.

The clue I will reveal is

Circle
Square
Triangle.

at one to the sky.

A snake and man is the second clue battling in the cosmos.
You're not the only one told that 'thier time has begun' im no lightworker but apparently the Ashtar COmmand (galactic federation of light) recently told everyone involved with them to act, dont know if this was the thing you are referring to but meh.

Albiet im still taking a speculative approach to all this.
theprophet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2009, 11:52 AM   #11
rising sun

I guess it's about the unity between the spiritual world (circle-feminine force)
and the physical world (square-male force).The triangle represents the trinity.
Before that happens, the serpent will have to be defeated. Smells like rapture to me.

I hope this isn't about you being the last starfighter, recruted by Asstar command to fight Xur and his armada of evil reptilians.
rising sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2009, 12:42 PM   #12
mind1universe
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by theprophet View Post
You're not the only one told that 'thier time has begun' im no lightworker but apparently the Ashtar COmmand (galactic federation of light) recently told everyone involved with them to act, dont know if this was the thing you are referring to but meh.

Albiet im still taking a speculative approach to all this.

The Galactic federation is something that is governed by rule.

I'm governed by creation and all that is. The energies I'm talking about come from higher beings beyond the fifth dimension, time and space.

One of the energies is the centre of the milky way.

The Galactic fedaration has been doing the same thing for millions of years like the UN of the galaxy, still ruiled by their own fear and control and desire to control another. They even fear humanity. Because our energies are witnessing the galaxtic plain right now. I know what this means to humanity.

The question is will for the first time in history of this galaxy fear the core of the heart and fear the vision of the infinite intellect and intuition. The the experience to see and feel all in all light and darkness.

In one moment? The races are learning from you
They are learning from you.Yes its time to act. It's time to act on your dreams, desires, inspirations. It is time to bring the inner soul of you into the world here and now. Make reality now

Last edited by mind1universe; 22-07-2009 at 12:46 PM.
Old 22-07-2009, 12:51 PM   #13
mind1universe
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by rising sun View Post
I guess it's about the unity between the spiritual world (circle-feminine force)
and the physical world (square-male force).The triangle represents the trinity.
Before that happens, the serpent will have to be defeated. Smells like rapture to me.

I hope this isn't about you being the last starfighter, recruted by Asstar command to fight Xur and his armada of evil reptilians.

The reptile doesn't have to be defeated. The reptile will experience a new unity and love for humanity. It can be done. The serpent like many times and races before. Have played this divide and conquer since the universe began.

In all the weaknesses that humanity has. The serpent fully realise the strength of humanity and how much they need us The fool card Is been played. I'm not going to say how it is going to turn out. But the reptilians will clearly empathize with my message. Humanity on this planet is a mixture of all races. The evolution of the universe was destined to be here.

I'm not going to fight anyone. Because I'm all of you. Do you see the aspect of why I don't fully accept the galactic federations way. If I was to meet the reptilians here on earth plane and fight them, it means I came here to fight an aspect of myself I still do not accept. Therefore we are still going against ourselves. There is a self awareness/understanding we have to see in ourselves, before we judge and challenge the outer aspect of ourselves. Which is everything in the outer world. Why are we coming to this world to fight ourselves?

"Think" about this message. It's not my job to explain everything. I'm giving methaphors and clues to the possible reality. The question is will you inspire this great change?

A new universe for the 7th age?

Last edited by mind1universe; 22-07-2009 at 12:55 PM.
Old 22-07-2009, 04:25 PM   #14
cruise4

If there are these 'aspects' of ourself and the fate of the milky way depends on an outcome here and our choice...

I wonder if the 'aspects originators' have all had a go at bending/tempting us to their preferred version and one by one we've rejected them all. That might explain the complexity and contradictorial nature of the conspiracy. The most recent being the Reptilian, which we are rejecting now and the deal is the others have to adopt what we now choose. Or something like that.
cruise4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2009, 10:09 AM   #15
astrochicken

Quote:
You think like someone who needs to open his mind.

BTW I'm just observing your idiotic insults and chilidishness. Did I really trigger this much resentment.

I wish you well.
I'd say my mind is open.
Intuitively, i just don't like your attitude and the "absolute authority" with which you post new topics after new topics after new topics,
thereby pushing many a good thread off the front page.. most of which, personally, i would rather be reading.

You appear to me, to be an 18 year old, who's just finished reading his first conspiracy book and now thinks he has all the answers.

If there's one thing i've learned, it's that the rabbit hole is very, very, very deep and that ultimately answers lead to more questions and that the path to wisdom is littered with falsehoods and dead-ends.

That's all.

This, of course, is why i made the suggestion to have a comprehensive topic, all to yourself, then again maybe it's an ego-thing and you like the sound of your own voice.
I'll never know.

I'll leave you with a quote from H.L. Mencken
Quote:
Originally Posted by H.L.Mencken
We are here and it is now. Beyond that, all human knowledge is moonshine.

Last edited by astrochicken; 23-07-2009 at 10:14 AM.
Old 23-07-2009, 10:15 AM   #16
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by nectars View Post
We Are I.
i am most definately one.

merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2009, 11:20 AM   #17
mind1universe
Inactive

Quote:
I'd say my mind is open.
Intuitively, i just don't like your attitude and the "absolute authority" with which you post new topics after new topics after new topics,
thereby pushing many a good thread off the front page.. most of which, personally, i would rather be reading.
No your problem is, is someone who is self empowered. I use this self empowerment. For giving. Like a star burning it's energy to its solar system. I don't use empowerment to empower the ego whatsoever.

If it annoys you this much you don't have to post here, See what I'm saying?

Sort it out. It's your choice.

Quote:
You appear to me, to be an 18 year old, who's just finished reading his first conspiracy book and now thinks he has all the answers.
Whoa the apathy, ignorance.

You appear to lack self judgment. Remember your pointing the finger and your posing an issue and prove to be wrong on everything you say.

Quote:
If there's one thing i've learned, it's that the rabbit hole is very, very, very deep and that ultimately answers lead to more questions and that the path to wisdom is littered with falsehoods and dead-ends.

That's all.
I'm well aware of that. I know what it means. I know what it means to dive into the deep end and make a known and unknown.

I suggest you stop judging and throwing your personal issues at me.

Quote:
This, of course, is why i made the suggestion to have a comprehensive topic, all to yourself, then again maybe it's an ego-thing and you like the sound of your own voice.
I'll never know.

I'll leave you with a quote from H.L. Mencken

Whao Astro you need to check yourself in.

Last edited by mind1universe; 23-07-2009 at 11:22 AM.
Old 23-07-2009, 12:17 PM   #18
astrochicken

LOL

You're taking this the wrong way.

1. I dislike having to scroll past pages (exaggeration!) of cryptic one-line topics (that you create).
2. look through your replies to others and take note of your attitude.
3. get a sense of humour
4. don't take yourself too seriously.

that's it.

Looking forward to your new cryptic topic.
Old 23-07-2009, 01:48 PM   #19
relax

Stop posting. You act like you're doing some greater good or are in a position of power, what you're actually doing as opposed to whatever greater good you have delusioned yourself to believing, is alienating other board members and feeding your ego by wallowing in this sense of superiority that you get from thinking you know something others dont.

This board works best when people share ideas and information, you're not doing either, just spamming non-posts.
relax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2009, 07:16 PM   #20
mind1universe
Inactive

Quote:
LOL

You're taking this the wrong way.

1. I dislike having to scroll past pages (exaggeration!) of cryptic one-line topics (that you create).
2. look through your replies to others and take note of your attitude.
3. get a sense of humour
4. don't take yourself too seriously.

that's it.

Looking forward to your new cryptic topic.

You called me a prat, insulted me and misjudged me.

Your taking this the wrong way.

Take note of your attitude and read your own post

Thanks.