Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 26-01-2010, 12:58 PM   #81
dodeca

Mined out kimberlite pipe, Kimberley Big Hole, Kimberley, South Africa.
Note the crater wall which is natural and formed by a “vortex” mechanism of unknown origin.

One of the more perplexing mysteries in geology is the mechanism behind kimberlite eruption at the Earth’s surface, because these eruptions have never been witnessed.

Historically, kimberlite eruptions tend to occur on the tectonically stable parts of the Earth’s landmasses, well away from the tectonically active zones where many active volcanoes are found, and from the stability of diamond-graphite pair we know they erupt catastrophically over a very short time, taking a matter of half a day from the initial melting in the mantle to eruption and solidification at the surface.

Another peculiarity these ancient volcanoes have lies in the close chronological association with global mass extinction events, where the globally largest eruptions of these rocks occurred at the Cretaceous extinction event.

The actual process which formed the kimberlite crater or diatreme remains unknown, because there is clear evidence that these diatremes were machined downwards from the surface by a magmatic vortex effect. The final puzzle lies in the origin of these rather unique rocks—some 220 kilometers under the surface, well away from active tectonic zones.

What could have affected the upper mantle at those depths to allow partial melting and the rapid ascent of the, occasionally diamond bearing, kimberlite magma to the earth’s surface?

The New Concepts in Global Tectonics Newsletter issue No 43 of June 2007, published an important paper by the Russian scientist Konstantin K. Khazanovitch-Wulf who proposed that kimberlites and related rocks are linked to disruptions in the Earth’s electric field caused by the electromagnetic effect of a passing cosmic body or meteorite. Earlier research by Russian scientists also point to earthquakes being caused by subterranean electric discharges, and which could also trigger kimberlite eruptions. In his model it is the actual physical disruption of the earth’s electrical field by the electrically active interloper that initiated the kimberlite eruptions, and presumably also the associated mass species extinctions.

This strongly suggests kimberlite eruptions are essentially electrical discharge sites of short duration between the Earth and another cosmic body, where electrical charge differences between the Earth and the interloper caused electrical short circuits between them. The rotary or tunneling mechanism recognized from the shape and structure of the kimberlite diatremes can then be explained as the result of powerful Birkeland currents corkscrewing into the Earth’s surface forming the smooth and steep sides of the kimberlite diatreme.

Geological mysteries disappear when the Plasma Model is used to explain observed facts.
dodeca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2010, 07:49 PM   #82
dodeca

We have seen this already in the topic but for the new ones this:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoThe9EzcaE[/youtube]

The cosmic wheel with eight spokes is venus in front of Saturn with her discharges towards mister TIME.

Venus is born out of saturn.

She has a cycle of 1460 days and that's why we celebrate here every four years.Her birth was in those days of the rings.

The rings of saturn AND of the earth,the rings of earth is called the ABSU/heavenly waters.

The rings of the earth together with the plasmoid between saturn/kronos and jupiter/zeus make the four pillars or the four brothers.

The four brothers REPRESENT the four colors.

The logo of vancouver olympics represent the four colors and represents one of the four pillars.

The opening of the celebration of VENUS:

Lovely four pillars:

Last edited by dodeca; 16-02-2010 at 08:01 PM.
Old 17-02-2010, 09:12 PM   #83
dawnismygoddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodeca View Post

She has a cycle of 1460 days....
Explain.
dawnismygoddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2010, 09:13 PM   #84
dawnismygoddess

Quote:

You missed something ALOT bigger in this picture.........
dawnismygoddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2010, 08:27 PM   #85
dodeca

Next an introduction in the "keyhole" symbol:

Jupiter is Osiris the second aka mister greenface.........
Old 02-03-2010, 01:12 PM   #86
emerald
Banned

Last edited by emerald; 02-03-2010 at 01:12 PM.
emerald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 06:09 PM   #87
raphael
Banned

Quote:
She has a cycle of 1460 days....
Quote:
Originally Posted by dawnismygoddess View Post
Explain.
yes please do explain 'she' has a cycle of 1460 days.

I like 1460 in years because it relates to the Sothic cycle.

namaste

Last edited by raphael; 02-03-2010 at 06:12 PM.
raphael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 07:32 PM   #88
dodeca

People mess things up as they don't do homework correctly.

First this: Sothis=Tishtrya

It might be of interest to quote Plutarch's brief description, from Zoroastrianism (Mazdaism) sources, of the God Ahura-mazda (who is Jupiter). In "Isis and Osiris," (AD 200) he writes..
"Then Oromazes [Ahura-mazda, Jupiter] enlarged himself to thrice his former size, and removed himself as far distant from the Sun as the Sun is distant from the Earth, and adorned the heavens with stars."
"One star he set there before all others as a guardian and watchman, the Dog-star [Venus]."

The comment about 'distance' suggests that eventually Jupiter's coma was the visual size of the Sun or Moon, subtending 1/2 degree in diameter. At the distance of 5.2 AU, the final location of Jupiter, the coma can be estimated at 3.5 million miles in diameter.

The "Dog-star" mentioned in the quoted text above is translated from Greek use of the Egyptian word "Sothis," which was used both for the star Sirius (the Dog Star) and the planet Venus, and meant something like "bright" or "shining."

In Egyptian it takes the masculine form for Sirius and feminine for Venus, the difference being an ending d or t. The Greeks didn't differentiate, or didn't care. There is the additional confusion in the practice in antiquity of appointing stars as the 'spirits' of the planets, like every person (in Egypt) would be stellated after death. Sirius was the brightest star and Venus was the brightest planet. Sirius was 'the star of Venus.'

The word "Dog-star" is used in the English translation of Plutarch, who used "Sothis" as a translation of "Tishtrya" from his source, the Zoroastrian Zend-Avesta scriptures. "Tishtrya" could also be translated as "shining." "Tishtrya" is Venus.

As noted above by Plutarch, the planet Venus remained after the battle to course across the sky. In antiquity Venus is variously called Neith, Isis, Hathor, Athena, Inanna, and other names, and is often identified as a warrior goddess.

After 3147 BC, Venus circled the Sun as a planet, and for the next 2500 years displayed a gigantic plasma tail, stretching some 30 or 50 million miles away from the Sun. Because Venus is an inner planet, the full extent of its plasma tail would be seen from the vantage point of Earth most of the time. Today the tail has dropped to dark mode. Today Venus also still shows its youth by its excessive heat radiating away, continuously erupting volcanoes, continuous lightning strikes, and curious sparsity of craters.

Venus was alternately represented as a charmer and a terror. That she remained venerated, despite occasional destructive near-approaches with Earth, is probably due to the fact that Venus was the most spectacular object in the sky between 3100 BC and 685 BC, an image intermittently reinforced by being seen at various distances and various parts of the sky and drawing closer every two years or so. She must have been seen as everyone's friend and companion throughout life. In Babylonian (Chaldean) records Venus is not recognized as a 'planet' until after 600 BC, as also in Hindu records.

The cycle of sothis:

After 1,460 solar years the `hands' stood at their original places. This unit of 1,460 years is the Egyptian Sothis' year and belongs not only to the god Seth-Sirius, but much more to the goddess Sothis. And this goddess was no other than ... Venus herself.

But that is years but as always there is more much more and this is what I was talking about:

"The space of time between the first appearance of the planet Venus and its reappearance at the same place is exactly 1,460 days, i.e. four solar years, which was the calendar used in antiquity by the Greeks to measure the Olympiades (and also is the time interval between the modern Olympic Games).

"But after 1,460 days Venus becomes the Morning star if it was the Evening star at the beginning of the four years, and vice versa."

Capice?
Old 02-03-2010, 07:50 PM   #89
raphael
Banned

Quote:
People mess things up as they don't do homework correctly.

First this: Sothis=Tishtrya
never knew I was assigned homework.
maybe you just think you are a teacher?
your research and thus story-telling is suspect ... do you have a link for most of what you spew?

Quote:

The comment about 'distance' suggests that eventually Jupiter's coma was the visual size of the Sun or Moon, subtending 1/2 degree in diameter. At the distance of 5.2 AU, the final location of Jupiter, the coma can be estimated at 3.5 million miles in diameter.
link to your 'claims' please?

Quote:

In Egyptian it takes the masculine form for Sirius and feminine for Venus, the difference being an ending d or t.
link?

Quote:

As noted above by Plutarch, the planet Venus remained after the battle to course across the sky. In antiquity Venus is variously called Neith, Isis, Hathor, Athena, Inanna, and other names, and is often identified as a warrior goddess.
I agree...many names.
Venus was revered for 20,000 years.

How does Dave Talbot explain Venus statues from 20,000 years ago?

Quote:
After 3147 BC, Venus circled the Sun as a planet, and for the next 2500 years displayed a gigantic plasma tail, stretching some 30 or 50 million miles away from the Sun. Because Venus is an inner planet, the full extent of its plasma tail would be seen from the vantage point of Earth most of the time. Today the tail has dropped to dark mode. Today Venus also still shows its youth by its excessive heat radiating away, continuously erupting volcanoes, continuous lightning strikes, and curious sparsity of craters.
link for proof please?
Dave Talbot researched crap does NOT qualify as proof of anything, just in case he is your ace in the hole.
His crap only supports his fallible weak pathetic theory that says the 10,000 year old swastika is a non-isssue.

Duh
EWE and DAVE do not like to venture past 5000 BC?
Eh?

Quote:
Venus was alternately represented as a charmer and a terror. That she remained venerated, despite occasional destructive near-approaches with Earth, is probably due to the fact that Venus was the most spectacular object in the sky between 3100 BC and 685 BC, an image intermittently reinforced by being seen at various distances and various parts of the sky and drawing closer every two years or so. She must have been seen as everyone's friend and companion throughout life. In Babylonian (Chaldean) records Venus is not recognized as a 'planet' until after 600 BC, as also in Hindu records.
proof or links?
other than Dave Talbot story telling?
eh?
how does ole' Davey boy explain SUPERNOVAs in antiquity eh?
Any idea what they are?
EH dodeca are you prepared to discuss a little science (I see you used the word plasma) to support your contentious bs theories OR only story-telling?

SUPERNOVAs and GAMMA RAY BURSTs put ALL the crap Dave Talbot spews into the grey zone, HOW DID THE ANCIENTS RECORD SUPERNOVAS...sometimes these events being as bright as the MOON, certainly on par or brighter than Venus....WELL dearie?

Quote:
The cycle of sothis:

After 1,460 solar years the `hands' stood at their original places. This unit of 1,460 years is the Egyptian Sothis' year and belongs not only to the god Seth-Sirius, but much more to the goddess Sothis. And this goddess was no other than ... Venus herself.
ya got a link?

Quote:
But that is years but as always there is more much more and this is what I was talking about:
so finally you are going to answer the question?

Quote:
"The space of time between the first appearance of the planet Venus and its reappearance at the same place is exactly 1,460 days, i.e. four solar years, which was the calendar used in antiquity by the Greeks to measure the Olympiades (and also is the time interval between the modern Olympic Games).

"But after 1,460 days Venus becomes the Morning star if it was the Evening star at the beginning of the four years, and vice versa."

Capice?

no capice
I need some links...your arguments are weak...

so much blah blah because I mentioned the Sothis cycle/1460 YEARS vs. your claim of venus cycle of 1460 DAYS?

namaste

Last edited by raphael; 02-03-2010 at 08:06 PM.
Old 02-03-2010, 08:53 PM   #90
dodeca

Again some people don't do their homework properly.

First, it is Talbott ( ) and not talbot.

Second, I don't know a talbot or talbott.

Do you know Talbott?

Third keep doing your homework,you have a lot to learn.

If you really want to learn,try Jno Cook's site: http://saturniancosmology.org/

Last edited by dodeca; 02-03-2010 at 09:00 PM.
Old 03-03-2010, 11:26 PM   #91
raphael
Banned

Quote:
Again some people don't do their homework properly.

First, it is Talbott ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Talbott) and not talbot.

Second, I don't know a talbot or talbott.

Do you know Talbott?

Third keep doing your homework,you have a lot to learn.
duh who cares about my spelling.
I see you fell flat on yer face re: those links I requested?

duh who cares that I forgot how to spell the Bot called Dave...I forgot how to spell his name after being evicted from his site...
duh the wanker thinks the 10,000 year old swastika is a non-issue.

does dodeca think the swastika is a non-issue in the big picture?

duh it is EWE who have a lot to learn dearie...

Quote:
If you really want to learn,try Jno Cook's site: http://saturniancosmology.org/
Quote:
Significantly, both Talbott and Thornhill found crucial inspiration in the groundbreaking, but controversial writings of Immanuel Velikovsky, author of Worlds in Collision. The two authors’ book, Thunderbolts of the Gods, presents the first systematic overview of their converging theoretical work.

Other researchers exploring the Saturn model are Ev Cochrane, Dwardu Cardona, and Rens van der Sluijs.
Dodeca ignorant like so many other sheeple?
Learn what darlin'?
Dodeca claims it does not know a Dave Talbott but yet directs me to a site that spews the same crap as Dave Talbott, using the same references?
give me a break dodeca.

YOU are clearly another reBLEATing cut and paster who clearly has not done ENOUGH homework.
go to my site...

EWE folks have no idea what you seek.
Please tell me what your MO is?

I know what I have found.
A 4 AGES Model of the universe that operates on ALL LEVELS.
HERE is a sample:
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=713
And it could take another 100 years to get it past all the non-sense.

Does Jno Cook's site offer that?

NO
I didn't think so.

namaste

p.s.
http://2012forum.com/forum/viewtopic...st=0&sk=t&sd=a
At this link I host a thread where we are linking the Knights Templar Magic Square to Roger Penrose's Twistor Theory.

EWE have a lot to learn Dodeca.
But I knew that that first time we locked horns on your 4 color thread.
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=152
EWE were a touch ignorant again about the OLDEST 4 colors used in symbolism, LONG before the dyes and lies started spreading the TRUTH thin...

Last edited by raphael; 03-03-2010 at 11:54 PM.
Old 04-03-2010, 08:54 AM   #92
dodeca

We have seen that the coma of Jupiter (zeus) after defeating saturn/kronos looks like a keyhole.

This keyhole plays a big role in symbology.

China:

Old 04-03-2010, 11:31 AM   #93
raphael
Banned

Quote:
We have seen that the coma of Jupiter (zeus) after defeating saturn/kronos looks like a keyhole.

This keyhole plays a big role in symbology.

looks like the image I photographed in peru eh?
exactly the same shape as your Chinese symbol and it employs the colors of alchemy.

dodeca what colors were the 3 BULLS in the Book of Enoch?
dodeca what 3 colors were used in alchemy before 'yellow/gold' was added as a 4th color?

dodeca needs to read MORE of what I offer.
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/201...ript-55oo-b-c/

as a matter of fact dodeca your KEYHOLE looks very similar to this whorl recovered by Henry Schliemann in Troy...

Take a look at the image on the right.
Take a look at your KEYHOLE...
Go take a look at the Temple of Jupiter in Baalbeck...
Tell me if you find LIONS and SWASTIKAs...

EWE folks do not like to use the 'S' word eh?

Because it is powerful.
The SWASTIKA or the 'S' word cuts like a knife.
the swastika, the western 'S' word = SWORD?

Again I ask dodeca
Do you think like Dave Talbott who supports your Saturn crap, that the SWASTIKA is a non-issue?
Eh?

so stop looking for missing 'T's on talbot or maybe I forgot to dot my eyes?

This in fact could be your 'problem', what is holding you back from going deeper down the hole?
Folks seem to avoid the doors with swastikas on them...
WHY?

NOT ME!!!
They beckon me, I know they VEIL the truth.

namaste

Last edited by raphael; 04-03-2010 at 11:58 AM.
Old 04-03-2010, 04:11 PM   #94
raphael
Banned

lets take a closer look.....

namaste
Old 05-03-2010, 07:28 AM   #95
dodeca

In japan they call the keyhole Kofun.

kofun pictures: http://images.google.nl/images?q=kof...-8&sa=N&tab=wi

Notice these:

Old 05-03-2010, 10:08 AM   #96
raphael
Banned

Quote:
In japan they call the keyhole Kofun.
very cool
kofun sounds like coffin and these are burial mounds.

Image on the Left are various Kofuns or Coffins or burial mounds...
Image on the Right is called the Universe of the Lamas.

The same KEYHOLE shape is found worldwide.
Dodeca shared with us another....
HERE are many more examples worldwide that SCREAM out "the Vatican is a spiritual thief of the heARTs"
>>>
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/

...and the beat goes on...the world over.
...judeao/christians must get over it.
true the herds of bible babbling sheep are special?

but NOT anymore than anybody else...christian or not.
get over it folks jeSuS is not the KEY you think it is....

PEACE will come once you find the KEY of UNIVERSAL MOVEMENT.

AND the KEY that fits the KEYHOLE is?
want a clue?
It was the cross of choice while 'jeSuS' supposedly lived?
This cross was worn by more folks during his life than any other?
YES
go here:
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/cat...rsal-movement/

namaste

Last edited by raphael; 05-03-2010 at 10:24 AM.
Old 05-03-2010, 10:23 AM   #97
dodeca

we seen this one:

the same theme here:

It is called a Hilarri:
Old 05-03-2010, 10:47 AM   #98
raphael
Banned

Quote:
It is called a Hilarri: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hilarri

I find the Hilarri hilarious!!!
Nice KEYHOLE finds dodeca.

BUT to understand how the swastika evolved, how and why it is KEY...we must study the evolution of the KEY pattern, known also as the greek meander or fret.

namaste

Last edited by raphael; 05-03-2010 at 11:15 AM.
Old 05-03-2010, 11:46 AM   #99
dodeca

Has this something to do with the keyhole?:

or has it more to do with the "shen rope" : http://images.google.nl/images?hl=nl...-8&sa=N&tab=wi
Old 05-03-2010, 01:04 PM   #100
raphael
Banned

Quote:
Has this something to do with the keyhole?:
http://2012forum.com/forum/viewtopic...239021#p239021
Solomon's treasure has been found, maybe dodeca has something to add to this discovery, maybe dodeca wants to play along?
Solomon's Treasure = quantum science embedded in the SS?
SS = SATOR SQUARE matches up with Roger Penrose/Witten's Twistor Theory?
YES
Any idea how important that discovery is dodeca?

I need to drop ole' Roger Penrose a line.

namaste

Last edited by raphael; 05-03-2010 at 01:07 PM.