Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New World Order / Global Government

Old 08-08-2009, 10:59 PM   #41
joe911

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post

It appears some are just lining their own pockets and have THEIR own agendas,I do like Jordan Maxwell though,even though he is a Freemason I feel something good about him.
Maybe all freemasons are nice like that?
Old 08-08-2009, 11:16 PM   #42
lightgiver

Default Big boy club

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe911 View Post
Maybe all freemasons are nice like that?
I see a lot more Friendlier and Nicer masons than so called truth seekers or whatever they go by,maybe a lot of Freemasons are fighting the NWO elite scum behind the scenes,for others not see.

It takes big boys to take on other big boys if you know what I mean
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 11:17 PM   #43
joe911

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
I see a lot more Friendlier and Nicer masons than so called truth seekers or whatever they go by,maybe a lot of Freemasons are fighting the NWO elite scum behind the scenes,for others not see.

Lol there you have it then,there is no conspiracy
Old 08-08-2009, 11:17 PM   #44
romas

Quote:
Originally Posted by bemore View Post
I think where there is money there is a certain amount of power also. If you were to live in the uk like me then we could not ever get an appointment to meet with gordon brown. The chances are you WOULD get an appointment if you owned massive corporations that were a integral part of the running of a country.

My point is there are key figures that control huge aspects of life and how it is run.

I think that all of these people in there own respective countries DO get together and discuss how they can move forward and gain an advantage wherever they can in every single aspect of running there country. Certain countries get together with OTHER countries and have the same discussion on how TOGETHER they can press home an advantage to gain a foothold of control.

This will not go unnoticed by the countries that are not involved in the "NWO" group and although they may get bullied and manipulated into either becoming part of it in some way or co-operating i dont think they will. Not willingly anyway.

Obvioulsy terrorism is the main propaganda for trying to gain new powers and control but that will only work for a certain amount of time, I dont think terrorism will ever become a problem where ALL of the world unite under one roof and agree to be regulated by one single body (One World Goverment) unless of course there was something massive like a co-ordinated nuclear attack over most of the world. I can appreciate them crashing planes into twin towers but i dont think they will affect the infrastructure of there own country by Nuking themselves in any way.

If they could target culture and actually try to unite it in some way then there would be by definition no difference between any country around the world. Religion is a MASSIVE part of many cultures so targetting that could one way, maybe that will be the first step.

I agree, I'm getting fed up with vague shit by truth movement, abuse of terms like "illuminati" "tptb" etc. when they can't explain certain phenomenon.
Above the planet on a wing and a prayer, My grubby halo, a vapour trail in the empty air. Across the clouds I see my shadow fly. Out of the corner of my watering eye. A dream unthreatened by the morning light
Could blow this soul right through the roof of the night.
There's no sensation to compare with this. Suspended animation, a state of bliss.
romas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 11:21 PM   #45
joe911

Quote:
Originally Posted by romas View Post
I agree, I'm getting fed up with vague shit by truth movement, abuse of terms like "illuminati" "tptb" etc. when they can't explain certain phenomenon.
Its like religions use god as an excuse when they cant explain things.
Old 08-08-2009, 11:22 PM   #46
romas

Quote:
Originally Posted by altruist551 View Post
bemore,

The idea of nuclear war being used to force people to work together globally is real. This website is one person's presentation of the use of underground laboraties in North America and Japan.

http://www.int.washington.edu/talks/...D/Sinclair.pdf

A nuclear attack will not matter to Illuminati families if they have their own independent power source, living accomodations, and communications network established underground. The examples I can think of are in Iwo Jima, when the United States soldiers landed and quickly found that the Japanese had moved their operations underground, and the same holds true in the Vietnam War.

These families don't care if the masses die. They have already made public statements that the world is too crowded. I believe they are funding both sides of the major wars we endure. They do this for two reasons that I can think of: it trims the population, and it destroys religion. In a religious war, religious people die. In a secular war, people who believe in God or a spiritual source, loose their faith and become secular. The Illuminati is occult. The more they remove our choices, the more we are forced to use their choices. Their choices lead to our destruction and death, because they don't consider the masses to be human.

You can't nuke the planet without long-term after effects, the problem of overcrowding is top soil, to much of it is used, well nuking will destroy even more top soil and biomass. After all even if we destroy wild-biomass we ourselves are still biomass, we're not radiation or toxic elements.

But I agree it's possible they are that so insane they could just do it, but I see it worse then overpopulation.
Above the planet on a wing and a prayer, My grubby halo, a vapour trail in the empty air. Across the clouds I see my shadow fly. Out of the corner of my watering eye. A dream unthreatened by the morning light
There's no sensation to compare with this. Suspended animation, a state of bliss.
Old 08-08-2009, 11:22 PM   #47
lightgiver

Default Actors

Quote:
Lol there you have it then,there is no conspiracy
The world is a stage ,francis bacon.

All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players:
They have their exits and their entrances;
And one man in his time plays many parts,
His acts being seven ages. At first the infant,
Mewling and puking in the nurse's arms.
And then the whining school-boy, with his satchel
And shining morning face, creeping like snail
Unwillingly to school. And then the lover,
Sighing like furnace, with a woeful ballad
Made to his mistress' eyebrow. Then a soldier,
Full of strange oaths and bearded like the pard,
Jealous in honour, sudden and quick in quarrel,
Seeking the bubble reputation
Even in the cannon's mouth. And then the justice,
In fair round belly with good capon lined,
With eyes severe and beard of formal cut,
Full of wise saws and modern instances;
And so he plays his part. The sixth age shifts
Into the lean and slipper'd pantaloon,
With spectacles on nose and pouch on side,
His youthful hose, well saved, a world too wide
For his shrunk shank; and his big manly voice,
Turning again toward childish treble, pipes
And whistles in his sound. Last scene of all,
That ends this strange eventful history,
Is second childishness and mere oblivion,
Sans teeth, sans eyes, sans taste, sans everything.

Last edited by lightgiver; 08-08-2009 at 11:23 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 11:36 PM   #48
romas

Everything "secret" is a conspiracy, secret projects, underground bases, unaccounted budgets. I think anything the public who pays for those and has no knowledge of is a great conspiracy against said public.

There were enough public government officials mentioning "conspiracy" like good ol' Kennedy, Former FBI director, J. Edgar Hoover
Quote:
“The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot be believe it exists.”
And I really don't think they had communism in mind, because communism is not a conspiracy it's polit-economy, just like capitalism.
Old 09-08-2009, 12:13 AM   #49
kappy0405

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe
Do you know where thats quoted from,please?
He said it at a UN (read: globalist) speech on September 14th, 1994. I'm looking for the primary source, but that always proves difficult, bare with me.. =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe
I thought that was berntrand russel who said that?
No, it was James Warburg in the 50's. Bertrand Russel was a huge advocate of the Club of Rome's population reduction agenda, but I don't recall anything he said about the NWO specifically. The Warburg quote is from a speech he made on behalf of the CFR speaking towards the US Senate.

Again, finding the primary source is quite a drag though. =/

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe
I suppose so,but then f they have been controlling everything for centuries why have there been so many 'free presidents',if they had a penultimate agenda,why diddnt they do it back then,when we diddnt have things like the internet etc... also if people say woodrow wilson was a nwo puppet,how did they manage to have control then,only to loose it a few years later to jfk,or was he one too?
Well, there is a difference between 'controlling' and having a massive amount of influence. The 'Illuminati' (or whatever you name you want to give them) simply has a huge amount of influence, imo, and that's proven by the current trend towards globalization we see happening every day. It could be said that they have 'control', but not complete control in the literal sense. So it would make sense that Presidents have done things that contradict the agenda. As far as JFK, there was a lot of involvement between his father and the Italian Mafia. A former Chicago Boss named Sam Giancana actually admitted this in a book he authored. According to the story, Giancana approached the Jewish Purple Gang (which was connected to the Rothschilds at the time) to lay off his father and help get JFK elected in return for certain political leverage.. I won't be bothered for a source right now, but Icke delves into this in "and the truth shall set you free" if you have that book available. Then you can cross reference his sources, etc. Unfortunately for them, JFK didn't fulfill his fathers promises for the system.

Last edited by kappy0405; 09-08-2009 at 12:14 AM.
kappy0405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 12:15 AM   #50
kappy0405

Quote:
Originally Posted by steevo
Yes. And it's possible that the EU doesnt exist, and that Britain doesnt exist and that England doesnt exist, and that Hull doesnt exist. The "New World Order" is a name given to their agenda of world domination and the enslavement of the populations (and that's putting it mildly).
+1

The very fact that lobbying from Rockefeller/Rothschild' corporate influence resulted in 'global' centralized institutions like the UN and the EU is 100% proof that the agenda is real.
Old 09-08-2009, 11:46 AM   #51
cruise4

I predict BOTH will prove to be the problem. And it's very easy to ensure ignorance and claim you're a big boy. Nothing Big about it.

Priding oneself on the truth, and then not telling it must be a tricky resolution!

Last edited by cruise4; 09-08-2009 at 11:47 AM.
cruise4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2009, 04:50 AM   #52
noewhan

Quote:
Thats your opinion.
I'm startin' to think you are a fake.

For starters, go to youtube.

Type in a name of someone you want the quote from (i.e Obama, Henry Kissinger*) and you'll find them. It also works though Google.

(Listen closely, you might miss it )

New World Order is just another name for their over all agenda, of control. If the public dislike it, they will just call it something else. Simple really.

Quote:
This doesn't prove that any agenda exists.It only proves that David Rockerfeller is a very intelligent man.
Just think for 10 minutes, and realize how stupid that sounds.

As if David Rockerfeller has come up with any idea which could help humanity... And what? Nobody else has come up with better ideas?

I'm sure nearly anyone in this forum could come up with a helpful plan.
The thing is, look at the world today! He obviously has not carried out his 'helpful' plan. He's another pootard like Rupert Murdoch.

I'm no pro.
noewhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2009, 10:49 PM   #53
dolores1

Oh Joe 911,

You're right in our faces.

But you still hide. Is it because you and your clan must tell the truth within your hidden words? Your agenda?

Or only a wind up merchant? There are so many dissinformationists on this site, and you believe we can't spot you?

Bless you any way
dolores1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2009, 11:17 PM   #54
kappy0405

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolores1 View Post
Oh Joe 911,

But you still hide. Is it because you and your clan must tell the truth within your hidden words? Your agenda?

Or only a wind up merchant? There are so many dissinformationists on this site, and you believe we can't spot you?

Bless you any way
meh.. don't be so harsh. joes a young lad and still has a lot to learn. It's actually good that he's doing some questioning. Though he should realize that most of us have already passed that stage (on the NWO in general, that is)

..and for the deniers out there... denial is NOT skepticism, which is a prerequisite to becoming an honest conspiracy theorist in the first place.
Old 25-08-2009, 11:29 PM   #55
robindean

To be honest Joe, I think you'll keep telling yourself the New World Order isn't a problem, no matter what we say.

So why are you wasting yours and everyone elses time?

Somehow, you've managed to wake up, then go back to sleep.

Maybe some people just prefer comfortable lies than uncomfortable truths.

This isn't a dig at you, Joe, all this just still amazes me.
Old 25-08-2009, 11:42 PM   #56
joe911

Quote:
Originally Posted by noewhan View Post
I'm startin' to think you are a fake.
yep i am,im one of the very few people who doesnt hide behind a screen name,doesnt hide my pic,doesnt hide where im from,my background,my school,,but yea i am fake.

Quote:
For starters, go to youtube.

Type in a name of someone you want the quote from (i.e Obama, Henry Kissinger*) and you'll find them. It also works though Google.

(Listen closely, you might miss it )
The burden of proof is not on me,youtube is handy as raw videos can be uploaded,and i would class a raw unedited video as a valid source. Which brings me onto my next point. Why do people always assume that those 3 words together relate to the same idea/group?

Quote:
Just think for 10 minutes, and realize how stupid that sounds.

As if David Rockerfeller has come up with any idea which could help humanity... And what? Nobody else has come up with better ideas?
Well according to cts,his family built the modern western world,where everyone is entitled to housing,medical care,education,security......" of course everyone has thier own ideas,but they usually go unheard.In my hairdressers there used to be a poster that said "the people who know how to run this country best,are stuck driving taxis or cutting hair".
[/QUOTE]
Old 25-08-2009, 11:50 PM   #57
joe911

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolores1 View Post
Oh Joe 911,

Bless you any way
Actually,i was with mygrandparents all last week,and this week i have been uber busy with this mj tribute concert,all day rehersals. tonight is the first time i have been on properly and read through the threads i was active in while i was away.

I dont have an agenda.I was introduced to critical thinking,and started to re-evaluate my beliefs,and now i have a different outlook on the world. I am undecided on everything,,someone could post a video right now and it could completley pwn me,and i would admit i was wrong.

lol a disinfo agent,,funny how just a few weeks ago when i was running that radio show i was held in high regard,and the second i start to question the topics i covered i am a disinfo agent. Researching your beliefs can actually change them completlty,just like in the film prayers for bobby,for example.
Old 25-08-2009, 11:56 PM   #58
kasalt

http://www.youtube.com/v/gorG2XYYZno

http://www.youtube.com/v/XRLPG_HplrA

President George Washington, in letters to addressed to George Washington Snyder, 1798:
"I have heard much of the nefarious and dangerous plan, and doctrines of the Illuminati...(Link to source) It was not my intention to doubt that the Doctrines of the Illuminati, and principles of Jacobinism, had spread in the United States. On the contrary, no one is more truly satisfied of this fact than I am." (link to source)
Benjamin Disraeli, first Prime Minister of England, 1876:
"The governments of the present day have to deal not merely with other governments, with emperors, kings and ministers, but also with the secret societies which have everywhere their unscrupulous agents, and can at the last moment upset all the governments' plans. "
Benjamin Disraeli, in a novel he published in 1844 called Coningsby:
"The world is governed by very different personages from what is imagined by those who are not behind the scenes."
President Theodore Roosevelt, April 19, 1906:
"Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people."
Felix Frankfurter, U.S. Supreme Court Justice:
"The real rulers in Washington are invisible, and exercise power from behind the scenes."
John F. Hylan, Mayor of New York (1918-1925), 1922:
"The real menace of our republic is this invisible government which like a giant octopus sprawls its slimy length over city, state and nation. Like the octopus of real life, it operates under cover of a self created screen. At the head of this octopus are the Rockefeller Standard Oil interests and a small group of powerful banking houses generally referred to as international bankers. The little coterie of powerful international bankers virtually run the United States government for their own selfish purposes. They practically control both political parties."
AMERICAN MERCURY MAGAZINE, December 1957, pg. 92:
"The invisible Money Power is working to control and enslave mankind. It financed Communism, Fascism, Marxism, Zionism, Socialism. All of these are directed to making the United States a member of a World Government..."
Henry Ford, Industrial giant:
"The one aim of these financiers is world control by the creation of inextinguishable debts."
Barry Goldwater, U.S. Senator, 1964:
"The Trilateral Commission is intended to be the vehicle for multinational consolidation of the commercial and banking interests by seizing control of the political government of the United States...and they will rule the future."
David Rockefeller, in an address given to Catherine Graham, publisher of The Washington Post and other media luminaries in attendance in Baden Baden, Germany at the June 1991 annual meeting of the world elite Bilderberg Group:
"We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected the promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world-government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the National auto determination practiced in past centuries."
Dr. Carroll Quigley, Professor of International Relations, Georgetown University Foreign Service School, Washington, D.C., author of the epic "Tragedy and Hope", advocate of one-world government and personal mentor of President William Clinton:
"The CFR [Council On Foreign Relations, New York City] is the American Branch of a society which originated in England and believes national directives should be obliterated and one-world rule established. I know of the operations of this network because I have studied it for twenty years, and was permitted in the early 1960's to examine its papers and secret records."
Zbigniew Brzezinski, quoted from his book, Between Two Ages: America's Role in the Technetronic Era:
"The technetronic era involves the gradual appearance of a more controlled society. Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen and maintain up-to-date complete files containing even the most personal information about the citizen. These files will be subject to instantaneous retrieval by the authorities."
William Fulbright, U.S. Senator, 1963:
"The case for government by elites is irrefutable."
James Paul Warburg, February 17, 1950, before the U.S. Senate:
"We shall have a World government, whether or not we like it. The only question is whether World government will be achieved by conquest or consent."
Congressman Ron Paul at an event near Austin, Texas on August 30th, 2003:
"I think there are 25,000 individuals that have used offices of powers, and they are in our Universities and they are in our Congresses, and they believe in One World Government. And if you believe in One World Government, then you are talking about undermining National Sovereignty and you are talking about setting up something that you could well call a Dictatorship - and those plans are there!"

kasalt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2009, 12:14 AM   #59
3_3_3

Quote:
Id like to ask you,what evidence you have that they exist
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10966
Old 26-08-2009, 12:17 AM   #60
kappy0405

yep, not only did George Washington declare his satisfaction with the possibility of the Illuminati spreading in to the US. He said it was 'too evident to be questioned'.

Countless presidents, prime ministers, and other key politicians have warned us against the invisible powers of the 'money masters'. Kasalts post probably represents a mere .0001% of them. Many have even admitted their goal of centralized globalization. I'm sorry, but it's almost laughable to deny the NWO's existence for anyone who has done a fair amount of objective research.

For those who may have jumped into conclusions a bit too early, it's good to be questioning it now though. The truth will become self-evident soon enough if one continues to question everything.