Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New World Order / Global Government

Old 08-08-2009, 01:14 AM   #1
joe911

Default Debate about the authenticity of the NWO

Right,this thread has been started to debate the claims about the new world order. First of all is to prove thier existence.

Id like to ask you,what evidence you have that they exist,and how you came to the conclusions you have about them.
Old 08-08-2009, 01:49 AM   #2
tb303

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe911 View Post
...and how you came to the conclusions you have about them.
Because 'they' keep telling us about it.
tb303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 01:54 AM   #3
kappy0405

The way I view the term 'New World Order' is that it simply refers to World Government. It's basically just a more accurate word for syaing 'globalization', which almost everyone agrees is happening.

The only difference is that conspiracy 'theorists' () acknowledge that this 'globalization' is happening as a result of constant manipulation by corporate influence.

In that sense, there is no denying that the NWO is real.

Whatever group of people doing the manipulating is referred to as the 'Illuminati'. It shouldn't make any difference whether they call themselves that, it's simply the term applied to the 'hidden hand'.

I think multiple quotes by world leaders, particulary members of the corporate world, pretty much prove the reality of it.

For example, the famous Rockefeller quote:

"For more than a century ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents for the inordinate influence we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as "internationalists" and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it"

It's almost insane to deny the agenda for the NWO (World Government) after this quote became public. INSANE.
kappy0405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 02:40 AM   #4
joe911

Quote:
Originally Posted by kappy0405 View Post
For example, the famous Rockefeller quote:

"For more than a century ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents for the inordinate influence we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as "internationalists" and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it"

It's almost insane to deny the agenda for the NWO (World Government) after this quote became public. INSANE.
That quote can be interpetated in other ways,i interperated that as that he wants a global political and econimic structure,thats what he says he's guilty if,not conspiring against the unites states.

I found these very interesting quotes attributed to him;

I am convinced that material things can contribute a lot to making one's life pleasant, but, basically, if you do not have very good friends and relatives who matter to you, life will be really empty and sad and material things cease to be important.

I believe that government is the servant of the people and not their master.

I think that the best hope for peace and prosperity in the world is greater cooperation among nations, which in turn will be produced if both our governments and the people of our countries travel more and get to know each other better.

I don't recall that I have said—and I don't think that I really feel—that we need a world government. We need governments of the world that work together and collaborate. But, I can't imagine that there would be any likelihood—or even that it would be desirable—to have a single government elected by the people of the world.

This doesnt prove that any agenda exists.It only proves that David Rockerfeller is a very intelligent man.

Last edited by joe911; 08-08-2009 at 02:46 AM.
joe911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 03:18 AM   #5
kappy0405

Quote:
I found these very interesting quotes attributed to him;

I am convinced that material things can contribute a lot to making one's life pleasant, but, basically, if you do not have very good friends and relatives who matter to you, life will be really empty and sad and material things cease to be important.

I believe that government is the servant of the people and not their master.

I think that the best hope for peace and prosperity in the world is greater cooperation among nations, which in turn will be produced if both our governments and the people of our countries travel more and get to know each other better.

I don't recall that I have said—and I don't think that I really feel—that we need a world government. We need governments of the world that work together and collaborate. But, I can't imagine that there would be any likelihood—or even that it would be desirable—to have a single government elected by the people of the world.

This doesnt prove that any agenda exists.It only proves that David Rockerfeller is a very intelligent man.
Those are very honorable quotes, but I'm inclined to think it's just rhetoric. He's also stated, "We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order." Anyone making light of &/or anticipating a 'major crisis' as a means to an end can never again be considered a philanthropist, regardless of how charming they appear.

You've also got the Warburgs saying that World Government will be accomplished by conquest if not consent. This type of talk is common among the corporate nexus headed by the Rockefellers/Rothschilds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe
That quote can be interpetated in other ways,i interperated that as that he wants a global political and econimic structure,thats what he says he's guilty if,not conspiring against the unites states.
Unfortunately, that's not what it says when taken literally. We can interpret it if we'd like, but that would be assuming he fudged his wording. Not likely, imho.
kappy0405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 04:46 AM   #6
tb303

Quote:
No doubt he's a very intelligent man, but he is not a wise man.

"I don't recall that I have said—and I don't think that I really feel—that we need a world government. We need governments of the world that work together and collaborate. But, I can't imagine that there would be any likelihood—or even that it would be desirable—to have a single government elected by the people of the world."

Well, he has stated his desire for world government:

"We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order."

"But this present window of opportunity, during which a truly peaceful and interdependent world order might be built, will not be open for long. Already there are powerful forces at work that threaten to destroy all of our hopes and efforts to erect an enduring structure of global interdependence."

So, he's either very forgetful, or he's a bullshitter.

But let's look at the end of that first quote:

"But, I can't imagine that there would be any likelihood—or even that it would be desirable—to have a single government elected by the people of the world."

Indeed, people don't tend to vote for fascist dictatorships.

Oh, and one more gem from David Rockefeller:

"Whatever the price of the Chinese Revolution, it has obviously succeeded not only in producing more efficient and dedicated administration, but also in fostering high morale and community of purpose. The social experiment in China under Chairman Maos leadership is one of the most important and successful in human history."

Do you know how many people died under Mao's reign of terror, Joe?
tb303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 05:01 AM   #7
infotruth

David Rockefeller praising a mass murderer.

Quote:
Whatever the price of the Chinese Revolution,it has obviously succeeded not only in produciing more efficient and dedicated administration,but also in fostering high morale and community of purpose. The social experiment in China under Chairman Mao's leadership is one of the most important and successful in human history.
Defend that. Just try, because you'll fail in any way.
infotruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 06:44 AM   #8
leviathanstaar

I'd say just about every 'cousin' from around washington now actually having come out and used the words Nwo on national television is more than enough to merit investigation.

I'd also say that Dr's, Lawyers, judge's , ex military,former politicians, ect, ect ,ect all reading the eugenics doc's and saying "by god it is real" also lends it good arguement.

You can easily find countless quotes from numerous books where these people declare this is exactly what they are doing. In some of them I believe they directly call us stupid for not seeing how evil they are.
Old 08-08-2009, 07:20 AM   #9
bemore

I think where there is money there is a certain amount of power also. If you were to live in the uk like me then we could not ever get an appointment to meet with gordon brown. The chances are you WOULD get an appointment if you owned massive corporations that were a integral part of the running of a country.

My point is there are key figures that control huge aspects of life and how it is run.

I think that all of these people in there own respective countries DO get together and discuss how they can move forward and gain an advantage wherever they can in every single aspect of running there country. Certain countries get together with OTHER countries and have the same discussion on how TOGETHER they can press home an advantage to gain a foothold of control.

This will not go unnoticed by the countries that are not involved in the "NWO" group and although they may get bullied and manipulated into either becoming part of it in some way or co-operating i dont think they will. Not willingly anyway.

Obvioulsy terrorism is the main propaganda for trying to gain new powers and control but that will only work for a certain amount of time, I dont think terrorism will ever become a problem where ALL of the world unite under one roof and agree to be regulated by one single body (One World Goverment) unless of course there was something massive like a co-ordinated nuclear attack over most of the world. I can appreciate them crashing planes into twin towers but i dont think they will affect the infrastructure of there own country by Nuking themselves in any way.

If they could target culture and actually try to unite it in some way then there would be by definition no difference between any country around the world. Religion is a MASSIVE part of many cultures so targetting that could one way, maybe that will be the first step.
Old 08-08-2009, 09:57 AM   #10
cruise4

Europe is a classic example of 'fruits'. The trend is clear, as it is in 1001 other scenarios.
cruise4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 10:15 AM   #11
altruist551

Default underground laboratories

bemore,

The idea of nuclear war being used to force people to work together globally is real. This website is one person's presentation of the use of underground laboraties in North America and Japan.

http://www.int.washington.edu/talks/...D/Sinclair.pdf

A nuclear attack will not matter to Illuminati families if they have their own independent power source, living accomodations, and communications network established underground. The examples I can think of are in Iwo Jima, when the United States soldiers landed and quickly found that the Japanese had moved their operations underground, and the same holds true in the Vietnam War.

These families don't care if the masses die. They have already made public statements that the world is too crowded. I believe they are funding both sides of the major wars we endure. They do this for two reasons that I can think of: it trims the population, and it destroys religion. In a religious war, religious people die. In a secular war, people who believe in God or a spiritual source, loose their faith and become secular. The Illuminati is occult. The more they remove our choices, the more we are forced to use their choices. Their choices lead to our destruction and death, because they don't consider the masses to be human.
altruist551 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 06:34 PM   #12
joe911

Quote:
Those are very honorable quotes, but I'm inclined to think it's just rhetoric. He's also stated, "We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order." Anyone making light of &/or anticipating a 'major crisis' as a means to an end can never again be considered a philanthropist, regardless of how charming they appear.
Do you know where thats quoted from,please?

Quote:
You've also got the Warburgs saying that World Government will be accomplished by conquest if not consent. This type of talk is common among the corporate nexus headed by the Rockefellers/Rothschilds.
I thought that was berntrand russel who said that?

Quote:
Unfortunately, that's not what it says when taken literally. We can interpret it if we'd like, but that would be assuming he fudged his wording. Not likely, imho.
Then id say that the 'truth movment' has double standards,they took larry silversteins "pull it" and interperated it how they wanted.
Old 08-08-2009, 06:39 PM   #13
joe911

Quote:
Originally Posted by tb303 View Post
Well, he has stated his desire for world government:

"We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order."

Can you provide a citation for that,please?

Quote:
China under Chairman Maos leadership is one of the most important and successful in human history."
Quote:

Do you know how many people died under Mao's reign of terror, Joe?
An important and successful leadership doesnt necessarily mean he agrees with it. Hitler was a succesful leader,a brilliant leader infact,doesnt mean i agree with what he did.

Last edited by joe911; 08-08-2009 at 06:41 PM.
joe911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 06:48 PM   #14
kisatu

How was he a brilliant leader?

His country was starting to fall apart and needed the war to come along.
kisatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 07:02 PM   #15
joe911

Quote:
Originally Posted by kisatu View Post
How was he a brilliant leader?

His country was starting to fall apart and needed the war to come along.
Germany had been fucked over by the treaty of versailles,it was falling apart. It had;
No army.
No money.
No Jobs.
Germans were entrapped in land given to create poland and czecoslovakia.
It was in a right state,then hitler came along and turned Germany back into the great country it once was. Start a thread if you want to debate about hitler,this threads for debating the new world order,or not,as it may be.
Old 08-08-2009, 07:05 PM   #16
kisatu

Well if you're going to say Hitler was a great leader you can back up your own claims. I disagree about your opinion but respect your wishes.
kisatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 07:11 PM   #17
joe911

Quote:
Originally Posted by kisatu View Post
Well if you're going to say Hitler was a great leader you can back up your own claims. I disagree about your opinion but respect your wishes.
I dont agree that he was great in the way of he was a nice person,he was a wanker,but his leadership was second to none.
Old 08-08-2009, 07:22 PM   #18
infotruth

Quote:
Can you provide a citation for that,please?

An important and successful leadership doesnt necessarily mean he agrees with it. Hitler was a succesful leader,a brilliant leader infact,doesnt mean i agree with what he did.

The point is that it wasn't fucking successful!!! Millions of their own citizens died because of Hitler and Mao. David Rockefeller is no dummy, he knew what was going on. To praise Mao is just straight up wrong.
Old 08-08-2009, 07:39 PM   #19
joe911

Quote:
Originally Posted by infotruth View Post
The point is that it wasn't fucking successful!!! Millions of their own citizens died because of Hitler and Mao. David Rockefeller is no dummy, he knew what was going on. To praise Mao is just straight up wrong.
Thats your opinion.
Old 08-08-2009, 07:43 PM   #20
infotruth

Quote:
Thats your opinion.
And my opinion is that you're a fucking moron.