Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New World Order / Global Government

Old 02-08-2007, 12:42 AM   #41
eternal_spirit
Inactive

Simplisticly...Time is past present and future.
A star is born, shines bright, then eventually burns out.
eternal_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 01:14 AM   #42
cruise4

chandrakavi... could you re-check your last post You've incorrectly credited me with a statement you made earlier in the thread. I missed the quotes out.
So you sort of misread what I was saying.
cruise4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 02:00 AM   #43
kblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by chandrakavi View Post
I have heard and read by David Icke, Osho, a mystic from India, Einstein,
and many wise men that TIME DOES NOT EXIST. which is so.
CHRONOLOGICAL TIME ,the kind of time we live in, and have invented,a day with 24 hours, 1 hour with 60 minutes, a year with 365 days and so on, it is something we have all agreed on, although it is not written anywhere to make things work according to rotation so we work during the day and sleep
at night, or viceversa sometimes.

iN INDIA THE MYSTIC OSHO DIVIDES IT IN cronological time, PSYCHOLOGICAL TIME, and EXISTENCIAL TIME.

Cronological time as I understand it is the time we all live being inside the establishment, the matrix time, the clocktime ,which has no meaning, and does not inted to, it simply wants to make us utilitarian. But it is a fake.

Psychological time is a fake although a bit less of a fake. One is more into his or her emotions ,feels time going by slower or faster according how happy or unhappy things are going ,still the day has 24 hours, but feels sdifferently. It has more to do with art, beauty ,dreams. Children live in Psychological time, no hurry at all, versus adults who are always in a hurry,
therefore misunderstanding is very easy among them.
Sometimes couples have a big fight over something not realizing he wants to get somewhere on time(he is living in the Cronological time) and she is taking her time tochoose a beautiful dress(psychological time)

Existential time, or REAL time ,has to do with meaning within us,
it is not CHRONOLOGICAL , not utilitarian, not psychological, not outer,
but the inner , there is no separation of past, present and futurre. The past is merely a memory, only the present exists, and teh future as not yet come,
(one of the reasons why politicians, Illuminatis an such, only SPEAK ABOUT THE FUTURE, because if they talk about the past they messed up things, and there is no longer an illusion that things might turn right , because we KNOW they turned wrong, in the present time everything is also wrong, so what can they talk about except the illusion of the future that has not yet come?)
The mayans of Mexico ahd a calendar withh each day being different, with 364 plus one day out of time. Years later the Vatican with Pope Gregoius changed that to the gregorian calendar we have today, a Cronological calendar, meaningless, UTILITARIAN only.

Time has been since a long time ago an Implanted belief ,on one side, and a necessity (just like money) on the other side.
If after a war, everyone dead, all cloks telling time ,but who needs to know? If man is no longer on the planet ,time will have died with human beings also,
since it was an invention.

Most people in madhouses, are living in psychological time, one has to get out of that illusiory time. and go to the existential. And being aware that although a fake the Cronological Time and psychological time are needed
to put us in order, including the people from the Old world order.
If we understand what time is, we will have understood one of the greatest truth. Also, although it can't be changed, one of the greatest systems of control ever, based on the earth's rotation day and night.
We are happy the way past present and future have been divided,
but we only have the present moment, the rest is feelings memories dreams,
and the utilitarian (work to earn a living)
Things won't change, all"different times" will continue to be used, understanding of it iiiiiis interesting.
To comment more directly on this INDIA THE MYSTIC OSHO instead of just telling about how I understand it. Cronological time, PSYCHOLOGICAL TIME, and EXISTENCIAL TIME. I think the Cronological time could be more correct if we could find a better system of measuring it. Like the old mayan system. Sounds like it was more correct, in astrological terms. Existencial time is something that applies to everything, but not at once as I see it. Im not sure time passes at the same speed for everything. So in some parts or for some elements in the galaxy, time might pass differently. I read somewhere that if two people syncronised their clocks, travelled around Earth in opposite directions, then the time they tell would be different when they meet each other again. As I see it cronological time for a clock is correct and running at the same timespeed as the enviroment around, but its sorroundings might not. Therefore existential time can cause it to run out of sync with global time centrals that are at a set location on earth. If what I have read is true (that existential time might affect cronological time this way) then time isnt as clearly definable and measureable as it is commonly believed. It could in fact be something that can be affected by energy or whatever.

Psychological time is something I believe to be able to affect existential time, although it of course is mostly bound by it. I myself have problems with this since I probably is living too spiritually, and not as "down to earth" as I should be. Something that is hard living with, but then I have learned exercises to bring body, soul and spirit closer together. Taking deep breaths and focussing on your body, relaxing yourself and thereby slowing my mind.

There are have been done alot of research on time, and some dont believe it to be strictly linear. That is that the timeline is possible more of a curve rather than a line. I will try to see if I can find any publications about it on the Internet. Maybe wikipedia got something on it
kblood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 02:17 AM   #44
edit

Collective Wisdom Initiative
Shared Document

See other papers

Group Magic:
An Inquiry into Experiences of Collective Resonance

(c) 2003 Renee A. Levi
see also The Resonance Project

This document is intended to provide a brief but comprehensive summary of my doctoral dissertation research. I endeavor, in these pages, to convey the essence of the 315-page original effort for those readers who are less inclined, by virtue of time or interest, to read the academic document. Especially shortened are the review of literature and the findings sections in which, in the original, references to supporting research and many direct quotes are included. I hope, however, that the wholeness of the work has been preserved and communicated.

It is also my intent to invite the reader’s personal experiences of collective resonance to come forward. If it happens that something in this writing reminds you of a time of resonance in a group, any group, and you are willing to share it, I would like to know about it. The research continues in the form of a growing collection of remembered stories, and each one that comes forward amplifies the entire field. Please contact me at the address listed on the last page of this document.

If you would like to know more about the stories referenced in this research, share your own perspectives, order a copy of the complete dissertation or additional copies of this summary, or inquire about potential funding for further research in this area, please refer to the contact page also at the end of this document.

R. L.
December, 2003

TABLE of CONTENTS
[click on any heading]

INTRODUCTION
Approach
Scope
Collective Resonance Contexts
Rationale

METHODOLOGY
Choice of Method
Participants
Researcher
Data Analysis
Funding

FINDINGS
Elements of Experience
Shifting Factors
Assigned Significance of Experience
Recurrence of Felt Sense

INTERPRETATION
Reflection
The Importance of Collective Resonance
Implications of the Study

REFERENCES

CONTACT AND ORDERING INFORMATION

FIGURES

Figure 1: Visual Map of Elements of Experience
Figure 2: Visual Map of Shifting Factors

INTRODUCTION

We are at a crossroads in human evolution. We have arrived on the doorstep of the 21st century in great global disarray. Anxiety, hate, terrorism, and war are the pervasive themes of our time. We live in fear, and our dealings with one another reflect this undercurrent. We mistrust others in personal dealings, and group dialogues on important issues that affect our collective future are marked by skepticism and competition for perceived scarce resources. Our media capture and magnify it all—every unsettling detail—live and 24/7. This is dissonance: collective dissonance.

Even so, occurrences of resonance between individuals and within groups happen every day in situations in which people come together and experience intimacy and bonding, a felt sense of being in the flow or transcending, personal transformation, and sometimes the satisfaction of accomplishing extraordinary things

This is group magic, and these are the experiences that inform this study. They are extraordinary, but they are also ordinary in that they happen every day in all kinds of contexts and to people like you and me. They are difficult to describe, but we know when they have occurred. It is in the space between us, something beyond the level of intellectual exchange and felt in a different way than as a meeting of the minds. It is a meeting, but one of a different sort: it is a meeting of hearts, of souls, of energies, and memories, and although this group magic exists in the realm of physical space and time, it may reflect a dimension beyond the immediate interaction.

These experiences occur more frequently than we may know. They do not sell newspapers and therefore may go unnoticed in the course of a busy life, but they need to be brought to light and to be understood better because they serve as guideposts that point to ways of working and living together that sustain human life and spirit rather than destroy it. They are points of light that illuminate the way to a better world than the one in which we entered this century. The stories of these experiences need to be told in the voices of the individuals who have experienced them.

This study gathers and interprets experiences of collective resonance, the name I have given to the magic that is possible in group life. In it I explore the broad range of contexts in which people report experiencing this phenomenon and the many levels of connection that operate in them, including energetic, physical, intuitive, emotional, and spiritual as well as intellectual. I discovered in talking with athletes, military men, dancers, educators and students, construction workers, singers, police officers, corporate executives, weekend fishermen, and many others what the experience of collective resonance feels like, what they believe shifted their group into resonance, how significant the experience was for their life or work, and whether a similar sense recurred during the remembering and retelling of their stories.

Bringing this information to light is important, I believe, for two main reasons. First, by having access to examples of collective resonance, readers of the study may be able to recall similar encounters in their own lives, which will in turn raise awareness that it is available to us all and that its effects can be transformative. I also believe that increasing conscious recognition of felt experience actually amplifies the positive energy field around and between human beings and can affect decisions that lead to right action in the world.

Second, by understanding the components of such experiences, methods and practices can be created to help design and facilitate groups in ways that enhance the possibility of the emergence of resonance, again in service of decision-making that moves our societies forward, but also for the intrinsic satisfaction and joy that can heal the wounds already inflicted by a dissonant age.

The human spirit is not measured by the size of the act but by the size of the heart.

~~Billboard sign presiding over Ground Zero commemoration ceremony,
New York City, September 11, 2002

Collective resonance is, by my definition, a felt sense of energy, rhythm, or intuitive knowing that occurs in a group of human beings and positively affects the way they interact toward a common purpose. The word resonance means “re-sound,” which indicates a flow of vibration between two things, in this case two or more people. This study focuses on this aspect of group dynamics. Greater awareness and amplification of this level of connection between people and between groups and other, larger forces, I believe may help us find our way back to the knowledge and experience of our fundamental connections to one another and our environment and make greater progress toward our common human goals than we have been able to do using idea exchange and analytic problem-solving alone.

The word resonance has been used in many disciplines and in a variety of ways. In the following paragraphs I mention its meaning in the psychological and spiritual realms and focus on its definition in physics. A more extensive review of the literature, including related current research in the organizational arena, can be found in the complete dissertation. I want to note that there are other fields of research and practice in which the concept of resonance is central, most obviously in music, but these are not explored specifically in this research.

In the psychological realm the word resonance primarily connotes empathy and empathic connection. For example, the phrase “I resonate with that” commonly indicates an understanding or acknowledgment that the person has had a similar experience. In the spiritual realm, particularly in the Eastern traditions, resonance is central not only in terms of connection to the divine (through practices such as meditation in which a sense of unity with the universe may be experienced) but to human health and vitality because these philosophies (particularly the Indian, Chinese, and Japanese) are based on a system of energy and energy centers that affect wellness. This inquiry, although remaining open to all the connotations of the word resonance used by its participants, focuses on the physical and energetic aspects of group interaction and how they correlate with the natural laws of physics.

When human beings are in physical proximity, they interact on many levels. One is a rational/cognitive level in which ideas are exchanged primarily by way of words or gestures. The medium of exchange is largely symbolic in that whatever the person is feeling or thinking must be put into a communicable format such as language or facial or hand signals.

Another level of interaction occurs as an energetic connection between two or more individuals. Their bodies are also sending messages to one another through the medium between them—usually air—because each is vibrating constantly and affecting the electrostatic field around them. This vibration occurs because every cell (actually every atom and molecule) in the human body vibrates constantly (Childre & Martin, 1999; Cooper & Sawaf, 1997; Gerber, 2001; Hunt, 1996; Judith, 2001; Leonard, 1978; Lynch, 2000; Pearsall, 1998), and when they are organized into parts of the human body—organs, glands, muscles, and so on—they send rhythmic messages into the surrounding environment as vibrations. Some of these vibrations are audible and many are not, but all are perceptible to other living systems near the person in the form of sound wave interchanges. The human heart, in particular, sends audible vibrations into the surrounding environment but also affects the other vibrating elements within the body, acting as a kind of organizer of the frequencies of the vibrations of the other organs, tissues, and the cells that comprise them.

Collective resonance is a physical level of connection, facilitated by vibrational exchange, that operates constantly whether or not we are communicating verbally or are even aware of its existence. It is based on the laws of physics.

Each sound wave forms based on a combination of many frequencies. Some of the frequencies are multiples (harmonics) of one fundamental frequency particular to that object (e.g., a human body). Resonance is highest when the fundamental frequency is “heard” but even multiples of that fundamental frequency (harmonics) can create resonance, though the effect will be smaller.

It is the pattern of vibrations that, in the human being, feels most natural, hence, comfortable (and many times, energizing) and might affect the way in which the person ideally operates (by amplification of that state). Within the human system, such a state might be felt as a sense of harmony or being “in tune.” When waves are in tune, or have a fixed-phase relationship, they are “coherent” and build on each other. Meditative states are examples of this kind of resonance within the body and have been advanced as healing practices for cardiac and other bodily dysfunctions.

Resonance is also the phenomenon of the transmission of vibrations from one vibrating body to another in the absence of any contact with each other. This process can be understood as the impact of one vibration on another. Sympathetic vibration and forced resonance are terms for the phenomenon of resonance when the vibration of one body is altered by the vibration of something external to it (Nagata, 2002). In other words, bodies vibrating in close proximity affect one another in potentially different ways. One way is that the stronger of the vibrations overpowers, in a sense, the weaker signal, as in the case of the heart’s vibration regulating the other parts of the human system. Another is a situation in which the natural resonance of two or more vibrating bodies “lock into phase” or entrain with one another to produce a kind of harmony or coherence between them that not only feels natural but actually amplifies their connection. In physics, two sound waves of approximately the same frequency (or harmonic of the other’s frequency) will eventually entrain, or come together, and cause an increase in the amplitude of the wave. The energy transfer within the resulting system is considered optimal because the energy that comes to and from each oscillating (vibrating) body is natural to it. Itzhak Bentov (1988) called this a resonant system.

It is worthwhile to mention, at this point, the concepts of consonance and dissonance, which are related to but not the same as resonance. Consonance means “harmony; accord or agreement, harmony of sounds; a simultaneous combination of tones conventionally accepted as being in a state of repose” (Nichols, 2001, p. 435). Dissonance, defined by the same dictionary, is “disharmony; inharmonious or harsh sound, discord, cacophony; simultaneous combination of tones conventionally accepted as being in a state of unrest and needing completion; unresolved; discordant chord or interval” (p. 570). Unlike consonance, in which two or more frequencies combine to create harmony, resonance occurs when the wavelengths are exactly the same, that is, when two wavelengths of similar frequencies come together as one. I think it is interesting to note that in physics, dissonant waves are regarded as incomplete, unresolved, and seeking completion (or repose), whereas resonant waves are defined as having attained a state of rest.

When a specific fundamental frequency is created by any other object in the neighborhood of the original object, the original object responds to that frequency and that response is called resonance.

Applying the laws of physics to human interactions, one might wonder what are the effects of two or more individuals interacting with one another when the resulting “system” is resonant. What, exactly, does this resonance feel like to the individual human beings involved? How is it experienced and where (in the body)? What is the “product” of such gatherings? In what situations do they occur? What is meant by resonance when it is applied to human energy in group situations, especially natural resonance? These are some of the questions that arose for me as I read about the physical properties of resonance. They prompted this inquiry on the phenomenon I call collective resonance.

As mentioned earlier, my own definition of collective resonance is a felt sense of energy, rhythm, or intuitive knowing occurring in a group of human beings that positively influences the way they interact toward a common purpose. I believe that experiences of collective resonance are common but are not often brought to conscious (cognitive) awareness. They are felt experiences of synchronous connection, as in the physical sense, that affect the energy exchange in a situation and influence the outcome of whatever purpose the group is gathered to achieve. I believe that they are felt in a very powerful way although, again, they may go unnoticed in the course of a daily routine that is dominated by intellectual interchange and unrelenting activity. References are made regularly to awareness of this energetic layer of interchange in random or offhanded remarks, usually in other contexts, and these returned to me as I explored more deeply the stories within which these phenomena are reported to have occurred.

Approach
This study highlights collective episodes of resonance.

>> full text >>
edit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 02:18 AM   #45
edit

----EQUATIONS (TIMES OF RESONANCE):
edit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 02:52 AM   #46
cruise4

kblood you have slightly suprised me with that post... in a good way. But please don't rely on Wikpedia. Its zionist owned and does have severe limitations. Anybody can edit, delete and some have a hidden agenda to do so. Use it... yes, but always check other sources too.
Old 02-08-2007, 02:57 AM   #47
chandrakavi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruise4 View Post
chandrakavi... could you re-check your last post You've incorrectly credited me with a statement you made earlier in the thread. I missed the quotes out.
So you sort of misread what I was saying.
you're Right, sorry about that!
chandrakavi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 03:01 AM   #48
chandrakavi
Banned

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruise4 View Post
kblood you have slightly suprised me with that post... in a good way. But please don't rely on Wikpedia. Its zionist owned and does have severe limitations. Anybody can edit, delete and some have a hidden agenda to do so. Use it... yes, but always check other sources too.
I absolutly agree with you WIKIPEDIA is Illuminati 96% controlled media,
other sources have to be checked, people check wikipedia because it is more at hand when one is using the PC, but this has to be kept in mind
while you check information there.

Last edited by chandrakavi; 02-08-2007 at 03:04 AM.
Old 02-08-2007, 03:11 AM   #49
cruise4

Hi edit - Or empathy for short.

Last edited by cruise4; 02-08-2007 at 03:13 AM.
Old 02-08-2007, 04:41 AM   #50
kblood

Found something:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time#Cyclical_time

Here is the time theory about it not being linear. Or at least it seems like the one I was told about. Time travel is of course in science fiction alone, but then I dont believe most people capable of teleportation Without the ability to somehow move at the speed of or faster than light, time wont be something you can slow intentionally, according to Einstein. Thats is how I have understood his theory at least.

Yes, wikipedia cant be trusted. That Illuminaty controls it 96% I dont believe. They are at most 0,5% of our populition according to what I have read about them, including what David Icke has written (the about 40 pages I have read so far at least ), in my estimation anyway. They do of course have alot of influence if they truly operate so well.

Therefore it is a good idea to check the sources they link to in the articles and try to verify their credibility. Skeptisiscm is important regarding all information.

Very nice post about group magic Edit Thanks for that one. Group magic is by far the most powerfull I know of.
Old 02-08-2007, 07:17 AM   #51
kblood

Just to make sure it is read even though it was a wiki link:
From en.wikipedia.com:
"Cyclical time
Main articles: Time Cycles and Wheel of time

The dharmic religions such as Hinduism, Buddhism and Jainism, have a concept of a wheel of time, that regards time as cyclical and quantic consisting of repeating ages that happen to every being of the Universe between birth and extinction. In recent years this cyclical vision of time has been embraced by theorists of quantic space-time and systems theory. This view has also not been scientifically verified."

On the Wiki site there is links to the two articles, which are probably Wiki links as well.
Old 02-08-2007, 03:38 PM   #52
infinitely free

Quote:
Originally Posted by chandrakavi View Post
"THE BROTHERHOOD HAS TUNED THE HUMAN CONCIOUSNESS INTO A FALSE PERSPECTIVE OF TIME, AND IN DOING SO , THEY HAVE DISCONNECTED HUMANITY FROM THE REST OF CREATION WHICH OPERATES ON A DIFFERENT VERSION OF TIME.THUS HUMANITY IS LIVING ITS LIFE OUT OF SYNCRONICITY WITH THE UNIVERSE. NO WONDER THERE'S SO MUCH IMBALANCE. IN TRUTH THERE IS NO TIME. IT IS ONLY OUR PERCEPTION OF TIME,THAT MAKE EVENTS APPEAR TO BE HAPPENING IN A LINEAR TIME LINE. " David Icke in The Biggest Secret
He is right!
infinitely free is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 05:00 PM   #53
kblood

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitely free View Post
He is right!
I missed that post at first. Great quotation there Thanks for bumping it as well. Im at chapter 10 now, so might not have read that part yet. Or I discarded it at first as being a bit far stretched... But thinking about it, it does kinda make a scary kind of sense. I wont believe it before I see what is in that other dimension, if it has a 3d sense of perspective as well. As I see it if they live in another dimension, they might just be more a sort of spiritual essences or souls. Maybe David Icke has some more later in "The Biggest Secret".
Old 02-08-2007, 05:07 PM   #54
lightbeing

Somebody may have said this, but time is when 'events' happen, when nothing happens, time doesn't exist...............I read somewhere, if a tree falls down with no one around, would it still make a crashing noise?!...............
Old 03-08-2007, 01:03 PM   #55
cracksmoothie

Forgive me for not reading much of this thread until now.

On to the question: what is time?

Simply, time is thought. They are two sides of the same coin. Thought is division. Thought, time and division are the same thing -- that is fact.

What does time mean to us?

It is a measurement. The result of the divisive nature of thought. We divide one second from the next and last. In that instant -- past, present and future exist, just as time exists. Without the movement of thought, there is no movement of time, therefore past, present and future are one. In the moment between thoughts time ceases to exist. That does not mean the world stands still. For that to be true, time would have to exist so that the present could be frozen. There is still movement everywhere, the difference is that it has not been snatched away from the 'whole' (or the universe) it belongs to. You do not say that the chair you are sitting on is the universe, do you? Yet logically it is true, just as you are the universe and the universe is you. It is the movement of thought that gives us the notion that our country is one thing, the world is another, and the universe is another, even if these ideas oppose the facts.

Something we know, is that we have yet to put a limit upon how far thought may divide things. Look at particle physics, where we have divided up the smallest subatomic particles into composite particles and so on. When we have found the smallest we agree that there exists things smaller still. I'm sure when the Large Hadron Collider (November 26th this year) is switched on many new things will be discovered -- although I have reservations about whether or not they'll find the The Higgs Boson.

Our entire society is built upon thought. We have my country, your country. My race, your race. My town, your town. My sorrow, your sorrow. My happiness, your happiness. It's gotten to the point where we cannot imagine the world if not in terms of division (thought.)

However, the irony of it is this: we consider moments that are completely devoid of thought to be the best times of our life. There have been many phrases attributed to these moments -- things like 'in the zone' and so on. It is not hard to recall these moments, as they are often the most memorable. It's funny that when this gap between thought ends, our first thought is 'THAT was amazing!' Dividing the present movement of thought from the past absence of thought. We use thought/division/time to divide and time thought!

As a side note: I am not condemning thought. It just needs to be said that there is a proper and good usage of thought, and that we are misusing it almost to the extreme.
cracksmoothie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 09:48 AM   #56
kblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by cracksmoothie View Post
As a side note: I am not condemning thought. It just needs to be said that there is a proper and good usage of thought, and that we are misusing it almost to the extreme.
Misusing thought? As I see it there are no wrong thoughts, only how you might reflect on those thoughts and react to them. Freedom of thought is even more important to me than freedom of speech. But then my view is rules are made to be broken to some extend anyway Making a rule about something just makes it more exiting to do. What is the fun in life without a few risks now and then?

Another possible view on time. Lifetimes of trees are sometimes 5 times or more than that of a human. For insects their lifespan is sometimes 24 hours or less. Think about how that affects their view of time (if they had one that is) .

Back to the cyclical time. It goes well with this theory as well. History and events repeats itself again and again even within events and within itself. A never ending circle inwards and outwards of us and other beings and elements all around us. As I see it Cyclical time is a fact. Wether or not that makes destiny true or patterns breakable I cant completely say. It just doesnt seem impossible to break old patterns to me.

In all levels of life it seems to adapt to its sorroundings as time progresses.
Old 04-08-2007, 04:37 PM   #57
auron
Banned

There is no time. Just like there is no spoon.
auron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 08:18 AM   #58
kblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by auron View Post
I hope you dont believe the Matrix theory or perspective, too much. It is in many ways true. It is the way of thinking that allows for me to break the laws of physics Still, I strongly disagree it to be simply a dream world. This might be the best way of life. Unless you consider always seeing things from above and having a really hard time to interract with anyway, let alone having anything to interract with, to be a "fun" way of life. I think we would only be able to just communicate thoughts on another place of existance, instead of what we are doing here.

I do believe you will all come to the same conclussion that although there is no spoon, it still is a nice tool for eating breakfast or stirring a cop of hot something and by the way, is bending a spoon with your mind not just a fancy way of doing something very human? In the end we still just have a broken spoon.
Old 05-08-2007, 08:53 PM   #59
chandrakavi
Banned

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by auron View Post
Hi Auron!

YES what that boy meant in the Matrix movie ,was since matter does not exist (said by scientists themselves), neither does the spoon, made of small atoms, "but our minds make it so". But since it doesn't "feel" that way, when Neo went to the city of Sion, he took the spoon with him so he could remember this, or else it would be imposible to remember and perceive it as something real.

A good comparison

Last edited by chandrakavi; 05-08-2007 at 08:59 PM.
Old 05-08-2007, 09:39 PM   #60
i am all i am
Banned

I LOVE YOU.

If "time" is a man made concept, how can it be a dimension ???

Does this also mean that "dimensions" are a man made concept and also not real ???

If you describe something dimensionally, or physically, are you really describing; left and right; up and down; front and back; inside and outside; male and female ???

If it takes "time" for something to be recognised, electrical signals moving through the physical structure and processed in the brain, does this mean that we, soul, are in the dimension of "now", and the body is the past description of the "now", as the mind is the future description of the "now" ???

THANK YOU.

With LOVE
i am all i am is offline   Reply With Quote