Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New World Order / Global Government

Old 04-12-2013, 11:50 PM   #361
kungfufan

what about physical time....we all have a expiration date?
kungfufan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 01:23 AM   #362
heartbeatsalute

"THE BROTHERHOOD HAS TUNED THE HUMAN CONCIOUSNESS INTO A FALSE PERSPECTIVE OF TIME, AND IN DOING SO , THEY HAVE DISCONNECTED HUMANITY FROM THE REST OF CREATION WHICH OPERATES ON A DIFFERENT VERSION OF TIME.

THUS HUMANITY IS LIVING ITS LIFE OUT OF SYNCRONICITY WITH THE UNIVERSE. NO WONDER THERE'S SO MUCH IMBALANCE. IN TRUTH THERE IS NO TIME.

IT IS ONLY OUR PERCEPTION OF TIME,THAT MAKE EVENTS APPEAR TO BE HAPPENING IN A LINEAR TIME LINE. "

David Icke in The Biggest Secret

The belief that society exists has sabotaged every effort to change mankind. It is the reason why revolutions have failed. It is about a totally different revolution: the revolution in the heart of the individual.

Last edited by heartbeatsalute; 05-12-2013 at 02:27 AM.
heartbeatsalute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 07:49 PM   #363
kungfufan

time isnt a illusion and to say so is false.

Well, I can shed some light to your understanding of the subject and it is complicated - I'll try and keep the math at a minimum.

It appears that it is Global Time which doesn't exist within General Relativity. We get some idea that this is the case when we quantize the General Relativistic equations describing the universe; the result is the timelessness of relativity - the time derivative of the Hamiltonian which describes the universe effectively is zero

H \psi = 0

On the right handside, it should look like the normal Schrodinger equation, but it doesn't end up this way, instead we are told that this translates as there being no cosmological time.

Pmb is quite correct, stating that changes are what we use to measure time; time however is an absraction, it isn't actually a real artefact of the world. Time is merely a tool an intelligent recording device uses to order chronological happenings. Time however isn't physical nor is it even treated in quantum mechanics as an observable or even better yet, it has no non-trivial operator
kungfufan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 12:03 PM   #364
jon galt

Quote:
Originally Posted by kungfufan View Post
time isnt a illusion and to say so is false.

Well, I can shed some light to your understanding of the subject and it is complicated - I'll try and keep the math at a minimum.

It appears that it is Global Time which doesn't exist within General Relativity. We get some idea that this is the case when we quantize the General Relativistic equations describing the universe; the result is the timelessness of relativity - the time derivative of the Hamiltonian which describes the universe effectively is zero

H \psi = 0

On the right handside, it should look like the normal Schrodinger equation, but it doesn't end up this way, instead we are told that this translates as there being no cosmological time.

Pmb is quite correct, stating that changes are what we use to measure time; time however is an absraction, it isn't actually a real artefact of the world. Time is merely a tool an intelligent recording device uses to order chronological happenings. Time however isn't physical nor is it even treated in quantum mechanics as an observable or even better yet, it has no non-trivial operator
Nice post. That kinda my understanding,that time is abstract, its a measurement of change, ie from one state to another. I think this is where relativity comes into play, like a photon never changes state fe "spin" making time meaningless from that perspective- light speed, meaning from that reference its creation and absorption are simultaneous, or to put another way, it simultaneous is at point A and B only to an observer does it travel any distance. To me tho the absence of subjective time, points at absence of separateness (for lack of a better word). This is expressed in terms like "space-time" and to a large extent philosophies, such as Buddhism, that describe universal consciousness. Quantum mechanics, ie the double split experiment or the illogicality of Schrodinger's cat, tells us that the observer is part of the experiment. IMO separateness is the illusion
Old 07-12-2013, 03:11 PM   #365
mamnoon
Inactive

It's just the rate at which we perceive the reaction of the elements around us.

Of course it's real. It's just as real as anything else that is consistent. Everyone experiences time differently. Bigger people vs smaller people, bigger animals vs smaller animals.

Timing of the neurological compared to size of the object. The more the object is in proportion with you, the more 'steady' the object will 'react' to 'time' in your perception.

Pouring some dye in an '8 oz glass of water' compared to pouring some dye into an '8 gallon' container.

Sure, it's fabricated, but it doesn't make it fake. It's universal, and it's consistent (however consistency varies for each time perceiving organism/object).

I believe you can say time isn't real all you want, but it's still there. You can say it's all an illusion, but even an illusion is fabricated from something. Even if it's Illusory time, it still exists in the illusion.
mamnoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 03:14 PM   #366
grandmasterp
Banned

It's 3-15 pm on a Saturday afternoon here.
HTH
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 11:32 PM   #367
jake_ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
It's 3-15 pm on a Saturday afternoon here.
HTH
The time never remains the same, and therefore I think that "time" has no connection with TRUTH.

Truth never changes.

Btw it's 11.32pm here
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 07:18 AM   #368
1zenith
Banned

Default Yep

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbeatsalute View Post
"THE BROTHERHOOD HAS TUNED THE HUMAN CONCIOUSNESS INTO A FALSE PERSPECTIVE OF TIME, AND IN DOING SO , THEY HAVE DISCONNECTED HUMANITY FROM THE REST OF CREATION WHICH OPERATES ON A DIFFERENT VERSION OF TIME.

THUS HUMANITY IS LIVING ITS LIFE OUT OF SYNCRONICITY WITH THE UNIVERSE. NO WONDER THERE'S SO MUCH IMBALANCE. IN TRUTH THERE IS NO TIME.

IT IS ONLY OUR PERCEPTION OF TIME,THAT MAKE EVENTS APPEAR TO BE HAPPENING IN A LINEAR TIME LINE. "

David Icke in The Biggest Secret

Everything is happening all at once. But how do we get outta of the PERCEPTION of time and that we are aging and dying etc?? Once we get to 5D. That is the answer.

Its almost 1:30am here. I just happened to gawk my head at the clock a few minutes ago and it was 1:11.

Last edited by 1zenith; 08-12-2013 at 07:20 AM.
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 01:34 AM   #369
heartbeatsalute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamnoon View Post
It's just the rate at which we perceive the reaction of the elements around us.

Of course it's real. It's just as real as anything else that is consistent. Everyone experiences time differently. Bigger people vs smaller people, bigger animals vs smaller animals.

Timing of the neurological compared to size of the object. The more the object is in proportion with you, the more 'steady' the object will 'react' to 'time' in your perception.

Pouring some dye in an '8 oz glass of water' compared to pouring some dye into an '8 gallon' container.

Sure, it's fabricated, but it doesn't make it fake. It's universal, and it's consistent (however consistency varies for each time perceiving organism/object).

I believe you can say time isn't real all you want, but it's still there. You can say it's all an illusion, but even an illusion is fabricated from something. Even if it's Illusory time, it still exists in the illusion.
Time is man-made. We feel time is passing because our body is growing old and will eventually die, but clock time or Shall we say Utilitarian time, clock time remains. Utilitarian time exists, it's a way of society getting organized.

Night and day exist, because of Eath's rotation, but that doesn't mean the sun has dissapeared because everything is dark until next morning.

Utilitarian time will exist using rotation, so we can work while there is light, and sleep while there is night, something artificial.

Time as such, does not exist.

This utilitarian time will no longer exist when there are no longer human beings
on this planet.

Feeling things are in a way, doesn't make them real.
The belief that society exists has sabotaged every effort to change mankind. It is the reason why revolutions have failed. It is about a totally different revolution: the revolution in the heart of the individual.

Last edited by heartbeatsalute; 10-12-2013 at 10:52 PM.
Old 02-07-2014, 01:17 AM   #370
heartbeatsalute

Old 02-07-2014, 02:03 AM   #371
terrien
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbeatsalute View Post
Time is now. I like the idea of kairos time, too. The moment when it feels right to take action. Intuition can't be measured. This is why I quit working at "jobs".
terrien is offline   Reply With Quote