Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New World Order / Global Government

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-09-2008, 06:36 PM   #1
nwoexposer
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 249
Likes: 2 (1 Post)
Default Australia and the New World Order

Hey.

I live in Melbourne, Australia and have lived there my whole 19+ years on this planet.

I have been researching the Illuminati, 9/11 for a while now and more recently the nature of reality.

What has come to be a cause of concern personality but even more so more recently is the growing police state in Australia and also the state and the mindset of the people in this country.

While most people around the world are in a trance state, it seems especially more so in Australia. Every time I hear quotes from people like Alex Jones and David Icke that people all over the world are "waking up" I get quite dumbfounded as how that matches with what's happening in Australia. I find it quite disappointing how brainwashed the Australian people are and the fact that most of them think that they're free. Increased police powers, curfews, shoot to kill bills, free speech zones during APEC 2007 in Sydney, cameras in Downtown Melbourne, cameras at almost every train station, this doesn't sound like freedom to me.

Anyone from around the world or in Australia got any ideas on how we can change this? I still have hope in the country I was born in, but my hope is fading.
Likes: (2)
nwoexposer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 07:13 PM   #2
krakhead
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Dark Side Of The Room
Posts: 11,335
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Stick with it.

You may not realise it, but, once you dig beneath the surface a bit, an awful lot of people DO realise that 'something's up'!

Get out and about, meet people, hell, arrange meetings/talks!

You'll quickly find you really are not alone!

Design flyers/stickers - spread the word!

Take care my friend - let us know how things develop for you
__________________
This message brought to you by
Krakhead Inc.
“You simply cannot invent any conspiracy theory so ridiculous and
obviously satirical that some people somewhere don't already believe it.”
Rwy'n dy garu di
Likes: (1)
krakhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 12:00 AM   #3
xpleet
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Ger
Posts: 1,923
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

People are waking up but at the same time a greater amount of people is falling asleep.

When the NWO will finally come into place, Australia will be the launching place, because it's much easier to be first implemented than the US since they are easier to be stripped from rights than constitutionally faithful americans.
__________________
"Perception is not reality" - Alex Jones
"The desire for liberation from Darkness burns deeply within all children of the True Creator of Light. This yearning for liberation is NOT a psychological escapism. It is something that all True-Light beings have within themselves. They all long for their return to their True Home." - Amitakh http://xeeatwelve.com/
xpleet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 12:43 AM   #4
size_of_light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 18,627
Likes: 595 (370 Posts)
Default

Also from Melbourne.

Sure it's not the cultural-cringe thing, thinking people here aren't as awake as in other parts of the world?

You only had to turn up to the anti Iraq war protests to be moved by the size and outpouring of positive emotion, and wander through the crowds to appreciate the protesters weren't all 'Amy Goodman Democracy Now' indoctrinated sheep, either.

"Reptiles rule the world!" was actually shouted out near me at one point.

Nobody laughed.
Likes: (1)
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 01:38 AM   #5
deafbred
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,428
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

when it rains, it pours
deafbred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 02:57 AM   #6
bluestar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 377
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

In Perth (western australia) there is a lot of apathy about such things. To be honest, Australians, (I am Western Australian) seem to be numbed and dumbed to such things.
bluestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 04:40 AM   #7
size_of_light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 18,627
Likes: 595 (370 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluestar View Post
In Perth (western australia) there is a lot of apathy about such things. To be honest, Australians, (I am Western Australian) seem to be numbed and dumbed to such things.
You get that, but you get it everywhere.

Smaller population than the States and the UK, too, but the percentage of people thinking and doing the same things is probably about the same, I would imagine.

Although I can't imagine any other country having two 'current affairs' shows as vapid and moronic as "A Current Affair" and "Today Tonight", and I know a lot of people who watch them religiously, like they're in some sorta trance.
Likes: (1)
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 06:34 AM   #8
tfx08
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 187
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Just heard on the "news" 10 minutes ago they're trying to outlaw SA motorcycle gangs

I was in Australia for the 2006 Winternationals at Brisbane, and while sight seeing, it was hard not to focus on all the cops carrying Glock's...
tfx08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 05:45 PM   #9
lord tsukasa
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 407
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Aussies tough laws came in when the perps staged the Port Arthur massacre over there. Eyewitnesses saw a different man with aim that would put special-ops soldiers to shame. There was no real case against Bryant. No legally valid eyewitnesses, no forensics, the murder weapon was destroyed, and Bryant was just assumed guilty and forced to confess. He had an IQ of 66 and was not a good shot. The police caught him running out of the house with his back on fire saying that he was the hostage. Initial reports said there was another suspect.

Any real trial would have found him innocent.

JESUITS CONTROL AUSTRALIA

THE MONARCH OF AUSTRALIA
Queen Elizabeth II (Knight of Malta)

Likes: (1)
lord tsukasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 06:32 PM   #10
zero1
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 6,704
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Lightbulb Land of Oz

"Van Demonsland" - Australia. Know what this means?

Oz - a illusory realm conjured by and/or run by a Magician

Aussies = Ozzies

Get it?

Place of Convicts, land of the interns - Australia, in culture.

Convict = conviction. Conviction = FAITH.

Religious significance.

The Royals of Britain reign over the sovereign Australia.

Getting the picture? Follow the threads, down the rabbithole like Alice...

Last edited by zero1; 07-09-2008 at 06:34 PM.
Likes: (1)
zero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 08:38 AM   #11
size_of_light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 18,627
Likes: 595 (370 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lord tsukasa View Post
Aussies tough laws came in when the perps staged the Port Arthur massacre over there. Eyewitnesses saw a different man with aim that would put special-ops soldiers to shame. There was no real case against Bryant. No legally valid eyewitnesses, no forensics, the murder weapon was destroyed, and Bryant was just assumed guilty and forced to confess. He had an IQ of 66 and was not a good shot. The police caught him running out of the house with his back on fire saying that he was the hostage. Initial reports said there was another suspect.

Any real trial would have found him innocent.

JESUITS CONTROL AUSTRALIA

THE MONARCH OF AUSTRALIA
Queen Elizabeth II (Knight of Malta)

I agree with you.

There was a pretty comprehensive four-part article in Nexus magazine about this recently. Also stuff available on the net.

Martin Bryant and Tavistock. Funny, huh?
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 09:16 AM   #12
boots
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: OZ
Posts: 15,676
Likes: 432 (307 Posts)
Default

They do say that Australia is a testing ground for the NWO but so is everywhere else it's just that our population is smaller.

Don't worry mate, people are waking up here. I live in a small country town and I have a "911 was an inside job" sticker on the back of my car and a few months ago a guy come up to me and says that he "believes" and has woken up and is talking to his mates about it, although they are dumb cunts the seed has been planted.

Also, there are big moves afoot here, that is going on behind the scenes which will be the start of the demise of the Dark Agender that is controlling the planet.

Australians have always doubted the governments, deep down inside I mean we are a convict nation

Dont believe the media, they make you think that nothing is being done to correct the situation. But it is happening.
Likes: (1)
boots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 09:29 AM   #13
size_of_light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 18,627
Likes: 595 (370 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by boots View Post
They do say that Australia is a testing ground for the NWO but so is everywhere else it's just that our population is smaller.

Don't worry mate, people are waking up here. I live in a small country town and I have a "911 was an inside job" sticker on the back of my car and a few months ago a guy come up to me and says that he "believes" and has woken up and is talking to his mates about it, although they are dumb cunts the seed has been planted.

Also, there are big moves afoot here, that is going on behind the scenes which will be the start of the demise of the Dark Agender that is controlling the planet.

Australians have always doubted the governments, deep down inside I mean we are a convict nation

Dont believe the media, they make you think that nothing is being done to correct the situation. But it is happening.
Pretty difficult to enslave Australians - we're not gung-ho patriots like Americans, nor are we brow-beaten like Europeans.

We'll go along with the bullshit while it's still harmless, but there'll come a point (and they know it) where they'll present something to us that is so self-evidently ludicrous that we'll identify it as a 'fucking crock of shit' and tell them, psychically and then physically, en masse, to 'garngitfuckedyacunt' and that will be the end of 200 years of insidious planning by these sycophantic, ass-licking controllers on this continent.

That there's an extraordinary depth and wealth of positive spiritual culture sheltering just below the surface of the land here, watching and waiting to re-blossom at the right moment to blow these plastic dogturds back to Europe, is known by them, and feared, but also completely fucking underestimated.

In no particular order (and singled out for no real reason) I would like to extend a serious 'Fuck You!' to Dick Cheney and also to that miserable, decaying old cock-sucking letch the Pope.

Watch this you motherfuckers, and struggle to understand.


Last edited by size_of_light; 08-09-2008 at 09:31 AM.
Likes: (1)
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 09:39 AM   #14
boots
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: OZ
Posts: 15,676
Likes: 432 (307 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
Pretty difficult to enslave Australians - we're not gung-ho patriots like Americans, nor are we brow-beaten like Europeans.

We'll go along with the bullshit while it's still harmless, but there'll come a point (and they know it) where they'll present something to us that is so self-evidently ludicrous that we'll identify it as a 'fucking crock of shit' and tell them, psychically and then physically, en masse, to 'garngitfuckedyacunt' and that will be the end of 200 years of insidious planning by these sycophantic, ass-licking controllers on this continent.

That there's an extraordinary depth and wealth of positive spiritual culture harbouring just beneath the surface of the land here, watching and waiting to re-blossom at the right moment to blow these plastic dogturds back to Europe, is known by them, and feared, but also completely fucking underestimated.

In no particular order (and singled out for no real reason) I would like to extend a serious 'Fuck You!' to Dick Cheney and also to that miserable, decaying old cock-sucking letch the Pope.

Watch this you motherfuckers, and struggle to understand.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=KV_0Mf9YcyA

LMAO.

Good post.

Rum rebellion and Eureka Stockade.

Remember this NWO fuckers. History repeats and the time has come.

These criminals that run this country know their fucked, they have been informed as to the illegality of this Constitution and it just a waiting game now.
boots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 09:52 AM   #15
limelady
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 15,381
Likes: 48 (7 Posts)
Default

I'm with you guys.....Aussies can be pretty 'she'll be right' at times, but we'll only take so much crap then 'kaarrbooom', we'll blow the you-know-what's back to hell where they came from.

Come on.....bring it on!

Actually, China is the testing ground for the NWO....its already in full swing over there.
Likes: (1)
limelady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 10:09 AM   #16
size_of_light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 18,627
Likes: 595 (370 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by limelady View Post
I'm with you guys.....Aussies can be pretty 'she'll be right' at times, but we'll only take so much crap then 'kaarrbooom', we'll blow the you-know-what's back to hell where they came from.

Come on.....bring it on!

Actually, China is the testing ground for the NWO....its already in full swing over there.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 10:25 AM   #17
oiram
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Posts: 9,951
Likes: 9 (9 Posts)
Default Thank you for confirming this to me;

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwoexposer View Post
Hey.

I live in Melbourne, Australia and have lived there my whole 19+ years on this planet.

I have been researching the Illuminati, 9/11 for a while now and more recently the nature of reality.

What has come to be a cause of concern personality but even more so more recently is the growing police state in Australia and also the state and the mindset of the people in this country.

While most people around the world are in a trance state, it seems especially more so in Australia. Every time I hear quotes from people like Alex Jones and David Icke that people all over the world are "waking up" I get quite dumbfounded as how that matches with what's happening in Australia. I find it quite disappointing how brainwashed the Australian people are and the fact that most of them think that they're free. Increased police powers, curfews, shoot to kill bills, free speech zones during APEC 2007 in Sydney, cameras in Downtown Melbourne, cameras at almost every train station, this doesn't sound like freedom to me.

Anyone from around the world or in Australia got any ideas on how we can change this? I still have hope in the country I was born in, but my hope is fading.
I am away for a long time now because of my work!
But thank you for confirming this to me now; that they started the same shit in Australia!
I was making this argument and said that Australia is ruled by the same system and it will also brake out soon!

The Central Bank of Australia is owned & controlled by the same Parasites; this should opens everyones eyes & you don't have to be very smart to work out the rest!
Easy! Find all the Central Banks which are controlled by the same Parasites and you know who is in the same Game!


All presidents worldwide are paid criminal Puppets for the Elite Parasites! The ones which do not obey are in war now!
So you just confirmed to me that I am correct that all the TOP GUYS are all of the same type & in bed with each other!

The same Elite rulers & runs Australia that's clear and confirmed now!

How to fix it one way is to use this! "YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO NOT VOTE"

Secondly wait what will happen in America soon!
If the People manage to sort out there Goverment then all other Governments will go down with it!
The problem is the Parasites they have to be contained!

Here is maybe more fun to come very soon " I do believe it to"

Historian Demands Action on Powerful Doomsday Cults
http://www.henrymakow.com/historian_...ion_on_do.html

Main Page
http://www.henrymakow.com/archives.html

Last edited by oiram; 08-09-2008 at 10:43 AM.
oiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 10:32 AM   #18
i_am
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Posts: 37,018
Likes: 1,300 (633 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
Pretty difficult to enslave Australians - we're not gung-ho patriots like Americans, nor are we brow-beaten like Europeans.

We'll go along with the bullshit while it's still harmless, but there'll come a point (and they know it) where they'll present something to us that is so self-evidently ludicrous that we'll identify it as a 'fucking crock of shit' and tell them, psychically and then physically, en masse, to 'garngitfuckedyacunt' and that will be the end of 200 years of insidious planning by these sycophantic, ass-licking controllers on this continent.

That there's an extraordinary depth and wealth of positive spiritual culture sheltering just below the surface of the land here, watching and waiting to re-blossom at the right moment to blow these plastic dogturds back to Europe, is known by them, and feared, but also completely fucking underestimated.

In no particular order (and singled out for no real reason) I would like to extend a serious 'Fuck You!' to Dick Cheney and also to that miserable, decaying old cock-sucking letch the Pope.

Watch this you motherfuckers, and struggle to understand.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=KV_0Mf9YcyA
What he said
i_am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 10:53 AM   #19
oiram
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Posts: 9,951
Likes: 9 (9 Posts)
Default Yes! When it comes to shit like this Aussies

Quote:
Originally Posted by limelady View Post
I'm with you guys.....Aussies can be pretty 'she'll be right' at times, but we'll only take so much crap then 'kaarrbooom', we'll blow the you-know-what's back to hell where they came from.
Come on.....bring it on!
Actually, China is the testing ground for the NWO....its already in full swing over there.
Yes! When it comes to shit like this Aussies are on the balls!
You all have seen what happened to Mr. Howard Pigi! No Fucking around with shit like this!

No worry I will be coming Home soon and I am all the way with my Mate's!

Fuck me Dead ; screwing around with Oz!
The best western style country in the World!
You just look at Aussie all you see there has been build with an average of 8 million hard working people!
One road all around Australia 24,000 Km all paid for! Just look at the Beautiful City's Australia got!

Last edited by oiram; 08-09-2008 at 11:14 AM.
oiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 11:10 AM   #20
boots
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: OZ
Posts: 15,676
Likes: 432 (307 Posts)
Default

There was a DVD made called "For We are Young and Free" exposing the criminality of the Australian Constitution, there are quite a few legal eagles who are working hard on this and taking it to all the appropriate courts.

It is working, the fruits of this labor are coming about, with people starting up their own Principalities/governance and becoming Freeman, it's a grass roots movement that the NWO will not be able to control.
boots is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
betrayal, pure evil

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:18 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.