Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New World Order / Global Government

Old 05-08-2008, 02:38 PM   #1
celtic isis
Inactive

Exclamation Sacked French tv presenter interviews Bilderberger

Presenter Karl Zero, recently sacked from the channel he had his show on, interviewing French politician, Bilderberger and advisor to French President Nicholas Sarkozy, Patrick Devedjian. Apparently Devedjian is participating in a talk with Zero about the freedom of expression and Zero takes advantage or « profits » as they say to ask him about Bilderberg and their right to freedom of complete silency.

Devedjian explique « son » Bilderberg - Devedjian explains « his » Bilderberg.

(This is the first transcription, i will have to wait until otherhalf comes back later to help me out as French speak very very fast and they speak over eachother at times and so i missed a few bits, but will review it later. My added explainations in Indigo.)

Clip begins with Devedjian asked about his thoughts on freedom of expression:

D: Firstly, is it that people have the right to protect their honour and their dignity, conforming to the law 1881, a law more than one hundred years old, on internet and further (beyond) yes of course, we don’t have the right to tell lies about people. Naturally, it’s the law.

Z: Just, I ask the question again, I said (to myself) so we are going to do a number on (a topic on) the freedom of expression and right here (we have) there is a site, « myspace « which is a site that is important, where there is a large grouping of people and where there is a song that is anti-Sarko.

D: (Butts in) No but you can’t « diffamer » people, you can’t slander people (people such as Sarkozy.)

Z: Alors (meaning oh, it’s not that serious, you’re overreacting.)

D: No you have the right to make a song anti- Sarko but you don’t have the right to mock « people » to injure their honour.

Z: Ah but it’s just a song. (this anti-sarkozy song and site was being supressed at the time hence the subject http://www.myspace.com/torapamavoa)

D: Even with a song you don’t have the right to injure people’s reputations.

Z: Ok let me rephrase the question.

D: I could injure your persona singing and would you be happy? It’s by the law, eh.

Z: Now that would do bad to me, that would do bad to me! (jokingly)

D: In my opinion those people sing falsely anyway…(trying to distract Zero here).

Z: Question « conspirationist » conspiracy question.

D: Ah! « Conspirationist! » Well that’s part of..

Z: Le Trilateral…(Trilateral Commission)

D: Yes the Trilateral…

Z: Le Bilderberg…

D: Yes le Bilderberg…(laughing) I don’t know if 10 percent of people know about it but I will tell you what it is.

Z: Ah well on internet everyone knows what it is.

D: Yes, well that is part of the fantasies of the extreme left…

Z: And even « Skull and Bones » do you know what that is?

D: Eh what? That I don’t know about.

Z: Skull and Bones, you don’t know?

D: No but, I’d be happy to learn about it after...

Z: Go ahead (in explaining the reason for Bilderberg).

D: They (Bilderberg) are conferences, international, in which we talk, about the big problems in the world, volià, there you go. It’s true that I participated…

Z: Between people of what « kind of company » ?

D: Between people, who eventually (in the end) have something to say on the subjects treated. So I went, to Canada, at the last conference of the Trilateral, which was « toute à fait juste » (which was all normal, simple)

What did we talk about, we talked about the War in Iraq, with the people, who come from all over the world….(200 « people » made up of the world elite, Royals, monarchy, politicians, world bankers the lot) about what are the solutions…What other subjects, we talked about the problems of the « proche orient » the close Asian Eastern countries… We talked about the conflicts « dans les banlieues » (which means the conflicts in rough housing suburbs in France, as if this local subject applies to the Bilderberg meeting!).

We talked about a certain number of problems « monnaietaire » currency/financial problems…we talked about the entry of Turkey into the European Union…There you go, they are conferences, the debates, that are organised with people who are selected, pardon for the pretention, on some of the subjects treated, not on all, but that they are people who are, that they are of a certain « luminary background » and experience…so it’s this the the big « complot » international plot, who come together in those places, those conferences.

Z: And that is democratic for you you think, to do that?

D: Why?

Z: For these people to manage or control or who are in positions of great control in different domaines such as politics, finance, banking to come together like that and lead and direct…

D: They don’t lead or direct nothing at all, they don’t direct anything at all.

Z: Don’t listen to the feelings of the people like us, the lower people, ordinary people, the « pleb » people…we’re not included.

D: No now wait! You are in the middle of making a big debate on the freedom of expression and you are looking to prevent « these people » from coming together in privacy to talk about the problems of the world? We are in a crazy house here aren‘t we!

« « « bastard, turning his own subject around against Zero himself and in Devedjian‘s favour! » » »

Z: It (freedom of expression) depends, it depends on what people, and why they unite/ come together.

D: They come together to talk. To listen to the contradictory views, contradictory, on the problems of the world.

Z: Bizarrely « as it is about world problems affecting us » though it’s not filmed, it’s not talked about in the media…

D: No, It’s because…

Z: Why is it so secret?

D: No, it’s not secret, they want for there to be a true freedom of expression, and that people therefore, even if they hold positions of responsibility very important, that they want to be able to say/discuss freely what they think…

Z: But between them.

D: No, able to freely say what they think without giving a rise for exploitation, a « characature » of the person, « public perception of the leader if he or she were to say certain things » that stops them from speaking freely (truthfully more like).

In Bilderberg they tell the truth, they lie the rest of the time.

Z: And that serves for what, behind this « work » it gives what « to be able to speak in total privacy »?

D: Nothing.

Z: You talk and it serves for what, are there decisions that are taken?

D: No, none. None «acune » .

Z: We mustn’t see the trace of the hand « acune » , it‘s there to be seen.

D: It’s for everyone to form their opinion, voilà, that’s it. That’s absolutely it.

Z: It’s a club of friends simply.

D: They are the people, who talk and who exchange their experience, that’s all, I mean you can’t make that forbidden can you, in your ideal society?

Z: My society of « spectacle » (show) is that what you want to say?

D: Ah it’s that, your ideal society?

Z: Yes.

D: It’s only the « spectacle », it’s only the show for you?

Z: It’s that which gives you drive for it, ideal society is what you want to make it to be.

D: Well, fortunately there are other things as well, not just the « spectacle », but it’s important the « spectacle » …

Z: Don’t crush the spectacle. You want it. You want it. (meaning that Bilderberg is the spectacle and that it works well for them as the people don‘t know about it).

D: Oh no I don’t knock it, I like the spectacle, I go to the shows, I love the opera so…for the show there isn’t better. (dumbing the question down).

Z: You’re the one who makes the show also. And that’s it.

D: Well, modestly. But I think…

Z: …With certainty (you make the show).

D: But I think there is time for the spectacle, and there’s time for reflecting…There’s time for everything…

Z: With your friends in Bilderberg. And the Trilateral as well, is that the same?

D: Well it’s exactly the same thing.

Z: Ah it’s the same! Well tell me you’re part of many clubs then?

D: Well (stuttering!!!!!!) it’s not that I participated, that I’m not a member of enough clubs, I was invited and I went with pleasure and I learned a lot.

« End of clip »

Wow! Love that coded « spectacle » talk at the end!

I think we know the reason Karl Zero got fired.

Aren’t you guys lucky to have a little Irish spy in France to translate for you took me hours!

The clip is also here:
Where there is also a clip of aaron russo’s interview with alew jones with French subtitles J - handy!

Last edited by celtic isis; 05-08-2008 at 03:22 PM.
celtic isis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 02:51 PM   #2
forza nascosta

Good post, thanks for your hard work. An interesting interview I wouldn't have otherwise seen.

My french leaves a lots to be desired although I can ask where the train station is!
forza nascosta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 02:52 PM   #3
celtic isis
Inactive

Ok, i really do have to come back and review this later cause they did speak over eachother a lot once things got heated up and it was extremely hard for me to understand...

where Zero talks about us "the plebs" etc i have to go back and do that again cause the terms well i couldn't grasp them, and it was a very good speech, basically he gave it his all there!!! Zero rules. didn't know he was like this

so i'll be back ASAP to clear it up
Old 05-08-2008, 02:53 PM   #4
celtic isis
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by forza nascosta View Post
Good post, thanks for your hard work. An interesting interview I wouldn't have otherwise seen.

My french leaves a lots to be desired although I can ask where the train station is!
no problems forza nascosta it's well worth it

pity it wasn't longer, i mean, it's good for me it wasn't haha but pity there isn't the whole appearance on the show.

Also (pointing out the obvious really) make sure you watch the clip too, to see the reactions, what i've transcribed means more when you see it in the context of the body language and tone of voice, haha the stuttering at the end really makes me uncomfortable! Even if he is a bastard!

Last edited by celtic isis; 05-08-2008 at 02:56 PM.
Old 05-08-2008, 03:00 PM   #5
celtic isis
Inactive

one mistake i made i said Orient was western but it actually means East, Asian

always make that mistake.

Occident and Orient! duh Oriental!
Old 05-08-2008, 03:25 PM   #6
celtic isis
Inactive

um, the clip doesn't work???

ok it does now lol

argh, just listening back, i can't figure out if Zero says "main acun" or "main occult" there...

the occult hand's trace...darn it!!! i'm sure they sent Devejian with his speach impediment on purpose!!!

Last edited by celtic isis; 05-08-2008 at 03:31 PM.
Old 06-08-2008, 06:53 PM   #7
steevo
Inactive

Thumbs up

Excellent thread Celtic Isis Thanks for doing the work, it's much appreciated.

Quote:
We talked about a certain number of problems « monnaietaire » currency/financial problems…we talked about the entry of Turkey into the European Union…There you go, they are conferences, the debates, that are organised with people who are selected, pardon for the pretention, on some of the subjects treated, not on all, but that they are people who are, that they are of a certain « luminary background » and experience…so it’s this the the big « complot » international plot, who come together in those places, those conferences.
The above is part of your transcript Celtic. That bit where you use the word "luminary", what does that word actually mean in the context of the interview ? (Cos it's a bit like "illuminati"). Is that what he meant ?

Also, was he fired AFTER that interview ? And what were the reasons given for firing him ?
steevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 01:46 PM   #8
celtic isis
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by steevo View Post
Excellent thread Celtic Isis Thanks for doing the work, it's much appreciated.

The above is part of your transcript Celtic. That bit where you use the word "luminary", what does that word actually mean in the context of the interview ? (Cos it's a bit like "illuminati"). Is that what he meant ?

Also, was he fired AFTER that interview ? And what were the reasons given for firing him ?
hey steevo, glad you enjoyed it.

Sorry for not coming back guys but i've been in neck vertebrae inflamed agony since, talk about timing!

i have to get OH to listen to it again and check any mistakes...

the luminary bit, hang on i'll have to listen but yeah this was the bit that was hard to translate, Devedjan was talking in relation to the type of people invited to bilderberg and he was saying "pardon pour la pretantion" sorry for the pretentious like nature of what he was saying, and he said a word before that i couldn't make out, but anyway he said that they be of a certain like light, luminous as in highly intelligent but he means it even more than that, he means "luminary", which is why i put it, cause i understand how french talk, and he meant it as luminary elite class of people, as if they'll bring a better discussion on the subject and have higher luminary moments...hard to explain really..
i listened to that part like a hundred times cause i didn't want to translate it as luminary or lumiere, cause it does make you think illuminati...illuminated...and well it's huge what he said if he meant it like that, but that's what he said, and if he said luminary/lumiere that's what he meant. He could've just said intelligent people, think tanks, world thinkers...

I have to do more research on Karl Zero to find out the exact time he was fired and why, but talking to otherhalf he was saying karl zero is so so...he can be half good on this type of thing and half on "their" side at the same time...so i have to do more research. Either way though he pissed Devedjian off and i'm sure that's why he was gotten rid off in the end, he went too far.

ok so i just listened back...

So he says that they (the bilderbergers) are asked to have "a certain amount of light about them" now that's literal translation.

"Quelques lumieres"...i know you will think this is my own interpretation but i do khave a feel for how they speak and he means it, when he says light, he means it in another way, than say, simply to be intelligent and have ideas, why didn't he just say that then. Why even mention the word 'light'?

around about 2:00 into the clip:

Ce sont les conferences, organisé avec les gens qui sont "sensé" (now i don't know how this word is spelt so i'll have to find out later, but it's a big word cause he says sorry for the "pretention" right after, ah ok it means sensible possible, just looked in dictionary and sensé means sensible)...pardon pour la pretention, sur un de subject treaté, pas sur toutes des subjects treatés avoir quelques lumieres, quelques experiences, voilà...

so basically he's saying they are conferences organised with people who are "sensible", sorry for any pretentiousness associated with that word/statement, (with subjects treated but not on all subjects?) who are asked or expected to have certain/some light and experience.

Last edited by celtic isis; 10-08-2008 at 02:14 PM.
Old 10-08-2008, 06:37 PM   #9
steevo
Inactive

Thanks for that insight into the French side of it Celtic

I agree with your interpretation of the "luminary" thing, their ego probably gets the better of them sometimes and they can't help wanting to show off, and it makes them say things that later on they wish they hadnt said.

Hope your neck injury is not too serious, and that it gets better soon. Hiow did you do it ? Or shouldnt I ask ?
steevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 07:12 PM   #10
celtic isis
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by steevo View Post
Thanks for that insight into the French side of it Celtic

I agree with your interpretation of the "luminary" thing, their ego probably gets the better of them sometimes and they can't help wanting to show off, and it makes them say things that later on they wish they hadnt said.

Hope your neck injury is not too serious, and that it gets better soon. Hiow did you do it ? Or shouldnt I ask ?
hey steevo, aww thanks i hurt the neck 3 years ago and well now it's still in the process of being fixed, unfortunately it's been so hot i was standing in front of the fan too much and it caused it to inflame and dislocate 2 vertebrae at the same time how i don't know, lol but i feel a bit better now, was agony!

i think that's what the "of the light" thing means too, you can see it te stuck up way in which he said it, like oh i can say this cause they won't know what i mean anyway.

But i'll ask otherhalf what he thinks right now as he's here and i'll post back

hope you have a good night
Old 10-08-2008, 07:44 PM   #11
lightgiver

illuminer=to light up,illuminate,to enlighten.

I have lived here in france(brittany)for 2 yrs,my french is not so good at the moment,but i am trying to learn,but i did understand though a little what they were on about,cheers for the link,
And by the way sarky is an elite puppet,just like the rest of these so called leaders
just looked up, main=principal,essential.

Last edited by lightgiver; 10-08-2008 at 07:47 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 08:17 PM   #12
celtic isis
Inactive

[QUOTE=celtic isis;447039]

Devedjian explique « son » Bilderberg - Devedjian explains « his » Bilderberg.

Clip begins with Devedjian asked about his thoughts on freedom of expression:

D: Firstly, is it that people have the right to protect their honour and their dignity, conforming to the law 1881, a law more than one hundred years old, on internet and further (beyond) yes of course, we don’t have the right to tell lies about people. Naturally, it’s the law.

Z: Just, I ask the question again, I said (to myself) so we are going to do a number on (a topic on) the freedom of expression and right here (we have) there is a site, « myspace « which is a site that is important, where there is a large grouping of people and where there is a song that is anti-Sarko.

D: (Butts in) No but you can’t « diffamer » people, you can’t slander people (people such as Sarkozy.)

Z: Alors (meaning oh, it’s not that serious, you’re overreacting.)

D: No you have the right to make a song anti- Sarko but you don’t have the right to curse « people » to use swear words against people and insult them.

Z: Ah but it’s just a song. (this anti-sarkozy song and site was being supressed at the time hence the subject http://www.myspace.com/torapamavoa)

D: Even with a song you don’t have the right to insult people by swearing.

Z: Ok let me rephrase the question.

D: I could insult you singing and would you be happy? That would be funny, eh.

Z: Now that would be interesting to listen to! (jokingly)

D: Unfortunately i sing falsely otherwise i would've done it straight away…(trying to distract Zero here).

Z: Question « conspirationist » conspiracy question.

D: Ah! « Conspirationist! » Well that’s part of..

Z: Le Trilateral…(Trilateral Commission)

D: Yes the Trilateral…

Z: Le Bilderberg…

D: Yes le Bilderberg…(laughing) I don’t know if 10 percent of people know about it but I will tell you what it is.

Z: Ah well on internet everyone knows what it is.

D: Yes, well that is part of the fantasies of the extreme left…

Z: And even « Skull and Bones » for you, do you know what that is?

D: Eh what? That I don’t know about.

Z: Skull and Bones, you don’t know? You pretend not to know.

D: No but, it's never too late to learn new things, I’d be happy to learn about it after...

Z: Go ahead (in explaining the reason for Bilderberg).

D: They (Bilderberg) are conferences, international, in which we talk, about the big problems in the world, volià, there you go. It’s true that I participated…

Z: Between people of what « kind of company » ?

D: Between people, who eventually (in the end) have something to say on the subjects treated. So I went, to Canada, at (that's true)…

What did we talk about, we talked about the War in Iraq, with the people, who come from all over the world….(200 « people » made up of the world elite, Royals, monarchy, politicians, world bankers the lot) about what are the solutions…What other subjects, we talked about the problems of the « proche orient » the Middle East countries… We talked about the conflicts « dans les banlieues » (which means the conflicts in rough housing suburbs in France, as if this local subject applies to the Bilderberg meeting!).

We talked about a certain number of problems « monnaietaire » currency/financial problems…we talked about the entry of Turkey into the European Union…There you go, they are conferences, the debates, that are organised with people who are selected, pardon for the pretention, at least on some of the subjects treated, not on all, but that they are people who are meant to have certain special knowledge and experience…so it’s this the the big « complot » international plot, who come together in those places, those conferences.

Z: And that is democratic for you you think, to do that?

D: Why?

Z: For these people to manage or control or who are in positions of great control in different domaines such as politics, finance, banking to come together like that and lead and direct…

D: They don’t lead or direct nothing at all, they don’t direct anything at all.

Z: Don’t listen to the feelings of the people like us, the ordinary people, the « pleb » people…we’re not included.

D: No now wait! You are in the middle of making a big debate on the freedom of expression and you are looking to prevent « these people » from coming together in privacy to talk about the problems of the world? We are in a crazy house here aren‘t we!

« « « bastard, turning his own subject around against Zero himself and in Devedjian‘s favour! » » »

Z: It (freedom of expression) depends, it depends on what people, and why they unite/ come together.

D: They come together to talk. To listen to the contradictory views, contradictory, on the problems of the world.

Z: Bizarrely « as it is about world problems affecting us » though it’s not filmed, it’s not talked about in the media…

D: No, It’s because…

Z: Why is it so secret?

D: No, it’s not secret, they want for there to be a true freedom of expression, and that people therefore, even if they hold positions of responsibility very important, that they want to be able to say/discuss freely what they think…

Z: But between them.

D: No, able to freely say what they think without giving a rise for exploitation, a « characature » of the person, « public perception of the leader if he or she were to say certain things » that stops them from speaking freely (truthfully more like).

In Bilderberg they tell the truth, they lie the rest of the time.

Z: And that serves for what, behind this « work » it gives what « to be able to speak in total privacy »?

D: Nothing.

Z: You talk and it serves for what, are there decisions that are taken?

D: No, none. None «acune » .

Z: We mustn’t see the trace of the hidden hand, it‘s there to be seen.

D: It’s for everyone to form their opinion, voilà, that’s it. That’s absolutely it.

Z: It’s a club of friends simply.

D: They are the people, who talk and who exchange their experience, that’s all, I mean you can’t make that forbidden can you, in your ideal society?

Z: My society of « spectacle » (show) is that what you want to say?

D: Ah it’s that, your ideal society?

Z: Yes.

D: It’s only the « spectacle », it’s only the show for you?

Z: It's the one we live in (the society spectacle).

D: Well, fortunately there are other things as well, not just the « spectacle », but it’s important the « spectacle » …

Z: Don’t crush the spectacle. You live by it. You live by it.

D: Oh no I don’t knock it, I like the spectacle, I go to the shows, I love the opera so…for the show there isn’t better. (dumbing the question down).

Z: You’re the one who makes the show also. And that’s it.

D: Well, modestly. But I think…

Z: …With real talent certainly (you make the show).

D: But I think there is time for the spectacle, and there’s time for reflecting…There’s time for everything…

Z: With your friends in Bilderberg. And the Trilateral as well, is that the same?

D: Well it’s exactly the same thing.

Z: Ah it’s the same! Well tell me you’re part of many clubs then?

D: Well (stuttering!!!!!!) it’s not that I participated, that I’m not a member of enough clubs, I was invited and I went with pleasure and I learned a lot.

« End of clip »

ok all tidied up i bolded in black the corrections.

So by "lumieres" he meant special knowledge coming from the top...basically enlightened.
Old 10-08-2008, 08:20 PM   #13
celtic isis
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
illuminer=to light up,illuminate,to enlighten.

I have lived here in france(brittany)for 2 yrs,my french is not so good at the moment,but i am trying to learn,but i did understand though a little what they were on about,cheers for the link,
And by the way sarky is an elite puppet,just like the rest of these so called leaders
just looked up, main=principal,essential.
hey lightgiver i think i realised before you lived in brittany

Bizarrely i can understand everything but speaking is another matter entirely lol and i been here 2 years now! i'm getting there, it's kool understanding though!

ah i didn't know main is principal as well as hand. In the clip he says 'main occult' hidden hand.
Old 10-08-2008, 09:30 PM   #14
lightgiver

Yes,i like it here,but the language is hard to master,but in time i am sure it will get easier
I am not fond of sarky,i must admit i did prefer Chirac,even though he was on the take but at least you knew were you stood with him,basically he spoke is mindbut i do prefer it over here,than when i lived in the uk.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 09:50 PM   #15
celtic isis
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
Yes,i like it here,but the language is hard to master,but in time i am sure it will get easier
I am not fond of sarky,i must admit i did prefer Chirac,even though he was on the take but at least you knew were you stood with him,basically he spoke is mindbut i do prefer it over here,than when i lived in the uk.
same here

i'm getting better speaking, i usually don't have to think in english first anymore, only thing is i can't master verbs haha so have to avoid saying so much cause i don't know the bloody hell what to say!

it takes time, at least i can understand lol and fob my way round it!

good luck

we can practice if you're about lol

as for chirac..i think he swindled a load of money no? you're right though sarkozy is somehting else altogether...
Old 19-08-2008, 08:46 PM   #16
celtic isis
Inactive

it says alot when after 344 views, there are only a handful of thank you's given for hard work.

What is it, just cause this is a French minister? If this was any British minister admitting to having attended Bilderberg you'd all be ecstatic! Just because it's a french minister doesn't make it any less worthwhile, that interview is the best if not the only one so far, it takes us a teeny bit closer, a minster actually admitted that Bilderberg exists and you can say oh but he pooh poohs it, but no, he made an arse of himself on there!! Even a sheep would have to raise its woollen head after seeing that interview.

Rant over. I won't bother in future.