Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New World Order / Global Government

Old 22-08-2013, 12:17 PM   #41
blackyblue

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrunhappy View Post
I am a good thing for this planet. The system perhaps makes me less so.

It's not me that decided we should buy bottled water, ship stuff from China, make weapons, kill people, build or buy 4x4's that never go offroad, create a banking system that enslaves the masses...etc etc

I live the way society forces me to because the alternatives are quickly qoushed.
You mention wars.
Is countries and peoples fighting for resources and land not yet another symptom of over population?

There is no defence against an evil which only the victims and the perpetrators know exists.
blackyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2013, 12:35 PM   #42
Firewand

No, humanity is not a cancer on this planet. Man's inhumanity towards his fellow man and those who show disregard towards the well being of others and the planet is the cancer.

Last edited by Firewand; 22-08-2013 at 12:38 PM.
Firewand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2013, 12:39 PM   #43
gary29
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackyblue View Post
You mention wars.
Is countries and peoples fighting for resources and land not yet another symptom of over population?
Wars have been fought over land and resources since the beginning of time. Nothing new there.
gary29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2013, 12:43 PM   #44
blackyblue

I actually agree that humanity is 'not' a cancer on this planet because the planet will be spinning for billions of years after humanity takes off to the great yonder.

It is my opinion that humanity when overpopulated on a small planet has the potential to be a cancer on the quality of life conscious beings will recieve.

There is no defence against an evil which only the victims and the perpetrators know exists.

Last edited by blackyblue; 22-08-2013 at 12:43 PM.
blackyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2013, 01:34 PM   #45
verndewd
Banned

well its more what we think is a cancer, humans without the ability to think the stupid shit we think would be no worse than any other animal
verndewd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2013, 01:46 PM   #46
kalki vishnu
Banned

The Earth will always survive. You see when we have destroyed much of everything and depleted resources we wont be able to sustain ourselves, we will die out to a large extent and those left over will kill eachother for the scraps. Eventually small communities might be set up in places and these few survivors will spend most of their days just trying to survive.
Meanwhile the Earth will be given time to heal herself, may take a long time but it will happen and humanity will be no threat anymore because the lack of resources will mean that those few remaining Humans on the Earth wont be able to industrialise and multiply like they were once able to do.
Humanity and nature will be forced to co-habitate.
So let us not be fearful. Earth will always win in the long run.
kalki vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2013, 01:46 PM   #47
tamlinn

Quote:
Originally Posted by starcraft View Post
Many of the problems in our world have one root cause: humanity's desire for infinite growth. One of the biggest issues of infinite growth is of course overpopulation, we are to many people competing over the resources and the loser is the planet earth. What right do we have to destroy this planet for our selfish needs? From the natures perspective we are a parasite, a cancer on this planet.

If we don't fix this problem soon, nature will punish us with famine and diseases.
We could stop the population growth easily by implementing Chinese 1-child politics around the world. Im even for more stricter birth-control than the Chinese: All women must be sterilized immediately after giving birth in order to prevent them from giving birth to more parasites. Even if we implement this policy it will take many decades before the population starts to decline since people live longer now in developing countries.

The exponential growth of the human race started in the 20th century because of cheap energy (oil) and advances in technology. What is wiser do you think, splitting the resources among 10 billion people or among 1 billion people? If we had stopped the population growth back in 1900 the living standard of humanity would have been higher today since the resources would have been shared with less people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Na9-jV_OJI
I hope that you practise what you preach and have been sterilized yourself. It is usually men who advocate forcing procedures on women that can have all kinds of side effects, even death, and yet would never advocate all men being forced to have vasectomies despite it being a much simpler, less harmful operation.
tamlinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2013, 01:54 PM   #48
starcraft

Quote:
I hope that you practise what you preach and have been sterilized yourself. It is usually men who advocate forcing procedures on women that can have all kinds of side effects, even death, and yet would never advocate all men being forced to have vasectomies despite it being a much simpler, less harmful operation.
I advocate sterlization in states and regions with high population density (Asia).
starcraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2013, 02:06 PM   #49
tamlinn

That's not what you said. You advocate sterilization of ALL WOMEN. So now the western countries, the ones responsible for most of the damage to the planet, are exempt?
Old 22-08-2013, 02:13 PM   #50
picklez01

starcraft, don't worry about it.

I'm expecting the zerg to come down and make speed banelings to kill most of us.

Unless we have some blue flamed helions were all screwed. That's not to mention protoss, if they turn up with high templars it will be an absolute nightmare. If the colosus turns up with extended thermal lance it's curtains for all of us.
picklez01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2013, 02:16 PM   #51
tamlinn

Quote:
Originally Posted by picklez01 View Post
starcraft, don't worry about it.

I'm expecting the zerg to come down and make speed banelings to kill most of us.

Unless we have some blue flamed helions were all screwed. That's not to mention protoss, if they turn up with high templars it will be an absolute nightmare. If the colosus turns up with extended thermal lance it's curtains for all of us.
True enough.
Old 22-08-2013, 02:25 PM   #52
king triad
Banned

The US govt had a depopulation plan with the greys and reptilians. they were to invade in 2001 while the elite took to their bunkers, and remove all the meat from the planet minus them...The aliens were stopped in space and the US govt is in full cover up mode of their failed plan...
king triad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2013, 02:39 PM   #53
whatsinaname

Quote:
I advocate sterlization in states and regions with high population density (Asia).
So it's someone else's problem; not yours?
whatsinaname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2013, 02:44 PM   #54
kalki vishnu
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by king triad View Post
The US govt had a depopulation plan with the greys and reptilians. they were to invade in 2001 while the elite took to their bunkers, and remove all the meat from the planet minus them...The aliens were stopped in space and the US govt is in full cover up mode of their failed plan...
Why bother with 9/11 which was obviously a long time in planning if the plan was an invasion and total wipeout?
kalki vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2013, 02:52 PM   #55
starcraft

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatsinaname View Post
So it's someone else's problem; not yours?
We could debate about this forver, but the fact remains:
We are destroying nature, we are consuming natural resources faster than they can be replaced (for example forests and fishes).
The problem is overpopulation and the solution is obvious.
Old 22-08-2013, 02:54 PM   #56
reverendjim
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalki vishnu View Post
Why bother with 9/11 which was obviously a long time in planning if the plan was an invasion and total wipeout?
why, a distraction of course...but then, everything is a distraction...even life. especially life.
reverendjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2013, 03:04 PM   #57
whatsinaname

Quote:
We could debate about this forver, but the fact remains:
We are destroying nature, we are consuming natural resources faster than they can be replaced (for example forests and fishes).
The problem is overpopulation and the solution is obvious.
And the fact remains that you're part of consuming those natural resources, and a contributary factor to that overpopulation!

The other obvious solution would be to develop an infrastructure for alternative energy sources to meet the demands of a growing population.
whatsinaname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2013, 07:38 PM   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by verndewd View Post
well its more what we think is a cancer, humans without the ability to think the stupid shit we think would be no worse than any other animal
+1
1331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2013, 02:44 AM   #59
starcraft

If we humans don't solve the issue of overpopulation, nature will. I guess nature (or our masters) will punish us with airborn viruses making most humans infertile and/or viruses that spreads easily but kills slowly... Something like the movie Contagion. In the end the population will crash with 90%.

Last edited by starcraft; 26-08-2013 at 02:49 AM.
Old 26-08-2013, 04:55 AM   #60
fishin
Inactive

Quote:
Well its about numbers. We could tax people with 1 million $/child who want to have more than one child. Its a few people that can afford that money so the rich can have 10 children without affecting the total population numbers. Or we could let genetics decide who should have more than 1 child.

Today people with low IQ and low cultural standards give birth to lot of kids while academic people with high IQ give birth to 1-2 children or 0 children and adopt instead. The movie Idiocracy is about this dystopian future
Idiocracy is a documentary....
fishin is offline   Reply With Quote