Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 20-03-2012, 09:13 AM   #1
the baron
Banned

Default What Is Happening In Hollie Greig Campaign ?

It appears the Hollie Greig campaign is disintegrating.

The imprisoned Robert Green has fallen out with Hollie's mother Anne. The root cause appears to be her relationship with a man called Carl Sims. Letters have been published which Green wrote from prison which are damning in their condemnation of Carl Sims and Anne Greig.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/hollie.demandsjustice

The website www.holliedemandsjustice.org is making unsubstantiated allegations that close associates of Green are government agents and are working for paedophiles.

The website has also set up a paypal account for a "legal fund" and attention has been drawn to the role of Anne Greig's associate, Belinda McKenzie, in relation to the Iran Aid "charity".

http://the-can-of-worms.blogspot.com...e-me-this.html
the baron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2012, 01:13 PM   #2
the baron
Banned

http://robertgreenandthemissingpiece.../so-funny.html

MI5 Agents

Carl Sims has told Robert Green that he has "proof" that John Taylor and Sarah McLeod are MI5 agents.

Why does he not reveal this "proof" ?

Sims has told Robert that the following people are also MI5 agents:

Brian Gerrish
Sophie Palmer
John Hurst
David Icke
Ayem
Gerry Sweeney
Donald Findlay
Frances McCartney
Ian McFerran
The entire population of Scotland
Anyone who has ever met Michael Heseltine
Old 22-03-2012, 01:55 PM   #3
the baron
Banned

The plot thickens ....

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?p=1058725224

This woman Belinda McKenzie was the leader of the 9/11 truth campaign and turned out she was in fact a fundraiser for the MKO a terrorist organisation which was illegal in the UK and was involved in a campaign of killings and kidnappings in Iran.
At one stage she was investigated by the UK Charities Commission and found to have been money laundering a sum of £5 million which she could not account for but which had passed through her account.
But instead of being jailed for funding terrorism or money laundering she is still running around starting up new campaigns. Indeed far from being in prison she is not the head of the Association for Charities.

I believe the entire operation run by so called former MI5 agents was designed to draw the sting out of real truth campaigners
Old 22-03-2012, 04:50 PM   #4
the baron
Banned

http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/belinda-mckenzie/29/3a9/183

Belinda McKenzie's Education

St Annes College Oxford

MA, Oriental Languages (Japanese)

1965 – 1968

Grade: 2nd

Expanded research in modern Japanese history under Richard Storry at St Annes with an MA in International Relations at Sussex University 1968-69 and writing thesis on Japanese Foreign Policy in the mid 1930s, for which gained a Distinction and was offered an academic career. In the summer of 1969 I visited Iran and made a resolution to return to that country at a later date. In 1969-70 I gained a Post Graduate Certificate in Education with Distinction.

http://www.historytoday.com/brian-po...orry-1913-1982

Between 1941 and 1946 he served in the intelligence corps in the Middle East, Singapore, India, Burma and in Britain, and he commanded, with the rank of Major, No. 1 Mobile Section, South East Asia Translation and Interrogation Centre, during the battle of Imphal
Old 22-03-2012, 04:56 PM   #5
martg
Inactive

It seems that some people are trying to create division and distraction.

As long as everyone keeps in mind the real goals here it isn't a problem
The release of Robert Green, the protection of Hollie and Anne Grieg from further state interference and the prosecution of all the paedophiles and corrupt officials.

anything else is distraction and anyone trying to create division will be shown up for what they are.
martg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2012, 11:12 PM   #6
paolo

Whammo - what disgusting divisive crap is The Baron promoting. I've seen a bit of this before on facebook. There are certain characters intent on seeing the Hollie campaign ripped apart, perhaps rather the promoters of these character-assassination pieces rather than the targets
I'm inclined to repost some of the material here and elswhere on some more well-attended and replied to forum like "General"
paolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2012, 11:22 AM   #7
uprising

Quote:
Originally Posted by the baron View Post
http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/belinda-mckenzie/29/3a9/183

Belinda McKenzie's Education

St Annes College Oxford

MA, Oriental Languages (Japanese)

1965 – 1968

Grade: 2nd

Expanded research in modern Japanese history under Richard Storry at St Annes with an MA in International Relations at Sussex University 1968-69 and writing thesis on Japanese Foreign Policy in the mid 1930s, for which gained a Distinction and was offered an academic career. In the summer of 1969 I visited Iran and made a resolution to return to that country at a later date. In 1969-70 I gained a Post Graduate Certificate in Education with Distinction.

http://www.historytoday.com/brian-po...orry-1913-1982

Between 1941 and 1946 he served in the intelligence corps in the Middle East, Singapore, India, Burma and in Britain, and he commanded, with the rank of Major, No. 1 Mobile Section, South East Asia Translation and Interrogation Centre, during the battle of Imphal
So what?, big wow.
I happen to trust Belinda and holliedemandsjustice and their aims 100% based largely on instinct, I can spot a bullshitter a mile away that doesn't mean I support everything she has said or done, I'm not that keen on her attitude sometimes but I could say that about my wife

Look matey, if you are a genuine supporter of Hollie Greig I suggest you put your energies into trying to raise some public awareness, write to MPs, hand out some leaflets of your own with the facts as you see them, there's so much you could be doing for Hollie yet you have put considerable effort into digging for "dirt" on Belinda. I find that rather suspicious in its self.

Last edited by uprising; 30-03-2012 at 11:22 AM.
uprising is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2012, 12:44 PM   #8
emerald
Banned

Question is: all this HOLLIE GREIG case is REAL?
emerald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2012, 12:55 PM   #9
uprising

Quote:
Originally Posted by emerald View Post
Question is: all this HOLLIE GREIG case is REAL?
It's all an illusion?

Real?...yes, I think so.

We'll only know the truth after the full and proper investigation.
Old 30-03-2012, 01:01 PM   #10
jimmi

Quote:
Originally Posted by uprising View Post
So what?, big wow.
I happen to trust Belinda and holliedemandsjustice and their aims 100% based largely on instinct, I can spot a bullshitter a mile away that doesn't mean I support everything she has said or done, I'm not that keen on her attitude sometimes but I could say that about my wife

Look matey, if you are a genuine supporter of Hollie Greig I suggest you put your energies into trying to raise some public awareness, write to MPs, hand out some leaflets of your own with the facts as you see them, there's so much you could be doing for Hollie yet you have put considerable effort into digging for "dirt" on Belinda. I find that rather suspicious in its self.
Well said Uprising, I find the attacks against Hollie's campaign as quite encouraging tho'. The time and effort spent on trying to cause problems shows that 'they' are worrying about the campaign and despite the facebook shenanigans Angiolini will be given short shrift by the students of Oxford.

We are winning and they are scared.
Old 31-03-2012, 11:26 AM   #11
uprising

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmi View Post
Well said Uprising, I find the attacks against Hollie's campaign as quite encouraging tho'. The time and effort spent on trying to cause problems shows that 'they' are worrying about the campaign and despite the facebook shenanigans Angiolini will be given short shrift by the students of Oxford.

We are winning and they are scared.
Agreed.
Old 02-04-2012, 01:40 PM   #12
the baron
Banned

The "logic" of the Hollie Greig cult followers appears to operate as follows:

1) Every single word which comes from www.holliedemandsjustice.org is 100% true and cannot be questioned

2) Anyone who expresses concerns about tactics or questions some of the more far-fetched allegations is a Freemason or government agent

3) The reason the campaign is now regarded as a sick joke is because of the actions of infiltrators (not because of the constant bilge spewed from www.holliedemandsjustice.org )

It is hard to reason with anyone who genuinely believes that the anti-Angiolini Facebook page was the work of genuine Oxford students or that Rusty of the Skewed Views blog has been arrested.
Old 02-04-2012, 10:10 PM   #13
uprising

Quote:
The "logic" of the Hollie Greig cult followers appears to operate as follows:

1) Every single word which comes from www.holliedemandsjustice.org is 100% true and cannot be questioned

2) Anyone who expresses concerns about tactics or questions some of the more far-fetched allegations is a Freemason or government agent

3) The reason the campaign is now regarded as a sick joke is because of the actions of infiltrators (not because of the constant bilge spewed from www.holliedemandsjustice.org )

It is hard to reason with anyone who genuinely believes that the anti-Angiolini Facebook page was the work of genuine Oxford students or that Rusty of the Skewed Views blog has been arrested.
Who regards the campaign as a sick joke?... You?
Or is that just the seed you are trying to plant?

You make a lot of claims and expect us all to believe you without question but you never come up with any evidence.

I'd like to be able to trust you but you just come across as a trouble causer.
Old 02-04-2012, 10:21 PM   #14
uprising

Quote:
Originally Posted by martg View Post
It seems that some people are trying to create division and distraction.

As long as everyone keeps in mind the real goals here it isn't a problem
The release of Robert Green, the protection of Hollie and Anne Grieg from further state interference and the prosecution of all the paedophiles and corrupt officials.

anything else is distraction and anyone trying to create division will be shown up for what they are.
Yes and let us all remember that despite baron's attempts to break it down.
Old 03-04-2012, 07:23 AM   #15
the baron
Banned

Uprising - you are in a minority of one.

Just go to www.holliedemandsjustice.org and virtually everything on that site is evidence that the Hollie Greig campaign as a sick joke.

The fantasy about "Rusty" being arrested - BUT NO EVIDENCE

The fantasy about Oxford students setting up a Facebook group which was pulled by agents of the state - BUT NO EVIDENCE

The fantasy that John Taylor and Sarah McLeod being government agents and working for paedophiles - BUT NO EVIDENCE.

While you are there don't forget to use Paypal to donate to the "legal fund".
Old 03-04-2012, 09:05 AM   #16
uprising

Quote:
Uprising - you are in a minority of one.

Just go to www.holliedemandsjustice.org and virtually everything on that site is evidence that the Hollie Greig campaign as a sick joke.

The fantasy about "Rusty" being arrested - BUT NO EVIDENCE

The fantasy about Oxford students setting up a Facebook group which was pulled by agents of the state - BUT NO EVIDENCE

The fantasy that John Taylor and Sarah McLeod being government agents and working for paedophiles - BUT NO EVIDENCE

While you are there don't forget to use Paypal to donate to the "legal fund".
You are so see through I don't know why you bother.

Again you are making claims- BUT NO EVIDENCE!

It doesn't really matter to me if Rusty exists, or was arrested or not. I wouldn't be surprised if it is disinformation being fed to HDJ in your attempts to discredit them.
That's the only reason I can see for someone inventing such a story.
Old 03-04-2012, 10:45 AM   #17
uprising

http://freerobertgreen.co.uk/contact...ays-preceding/

"Contact with Robert 2nd April 2012 (and days preceding)
April 3rd, 2012 by Admin

If prison is beginning to get him down after nearly 7 weeks of it, Robert still shows no sign of that and always sounds cheerful when he phones  me most mornings and sometimes in the evening too, for an exchange of news and quick plot of the next moves.

On Monday morning 2nd April he was more than usually cheerful because he and his cell-mate (with whom he gets on well) had just been moved to a slightly larger cell in the ‘south-western’ part of the prison, up on the 3rd floor.

When they climbed up on the beds to take a look out of their new high-up window they were delighted to have a panoramic view of the city of Aberdeen and to see lorries, cars and buses whirling past on the road below.

That must have been the A 956 so they must be right above where we held our birthday demo last week!

I was aware of those 2 very high-up, closed windows immediately above us and wondered if the inmates behind them were taking in what was going on in the street underneath their window and have since had confirmation that indeed they were, and reporting back to a certain other inmate!

So now Robert’s in that very cell! Knot in hanky to take my catapult with me on next visit to Aberdeen, in order to fire a NUT or a CONKER (preserved from the autumn) at his window…

When you have had no view whatsoever of the outside world for 7 whole weeks, as Robert poignantly put it, to suddenly see real-life lorries going by against a back-drop of the distant spires of a city, albeit Aberdeen is absolutely fantastic! But what has pleased him most of all in this upgrading of his accommodation is to have a TABLE to write on at last! No more having to pen his gems of letters (for us) on his knee. He doesn’t guarantee the new table will improve his handwriting, mark you but it is just so much more comfortable.

When you are in a state of general deprivation, small improvements to your life and comfort really cheer you up, Robert says.

Other ‘little’ things keep Robert cheerful, such as when someone writes to him from a new country not so far on the list. This morning he’d just heard from someone based in Portugal (where Denis and Greg Mackie remain at large…), bringing the toll of countries from which he has had contact to 28. Birthday cards continue to trickle through and once again he warmly thanks everyone who took the trouble to send him a card. Opening his birthday cards has been daily entertainment for everyone at Craiginches for the best part of 3 weeks!

What has not been so cheering, however, is the news of the arrest of his friend and neighbour Rusty and his detention in the cells of Queen’s Street police station Aberdeen. The ‘dodgy Dame’ is clearly behind this latest bit of nastiness, with a 4th UK police force, Greater Manchester now implicated in helping cover up for Paedophilia Scotland.

However many more of us this thoroughly unsavoury minority who abuse or sanction the abuse of children including disabled children contrive to lock up, we will not be silenced until they and all their ilk are expunged from the public life of these islands."

Page 1 of 2
Old 03-04-2012, 11:53 AM   #18
the baron
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by uprising View Post
You are so see through I don't know why you bother.

Again you are making claims- BUT NO EVIDENCE!

It doesn't really matter to me if Rusty exists, or was arrested or not. I wouldn't be surprised if it is disinformation being fed to HDJ in your attempts to discredit them.
That's the only reason I can see for someone inventing such a story.
Your admission that it doesn't matter to you whether HDJ are telling the truth or not perfectly sums up the mentality of the cult followers.
Old 03-04-2012, 02:18 PM   #19
uprising

Quote:
Your admission that it doesn't matter to you whether HDJ are telling the truth or not perfectly sums up the mentality of the cult followers.
If you can find any proof they have lied about anything I'd be interested to see it. Until then I'll continue to post information as I find it on the website.

Feel free to try and debunk it as you see fit, but you'll have to do better than accusing them of being liars without any evidence.
Old 03-04-2012, 02:20 PM   #20
martg
Inactive

Quote:
There is no cult, you come here with baseless accusations trying to spread hate and not backing up any of it with evidence.
Your agenda is blatantly obvious, shill
martg is offline   Reply With Quote