Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New World Order / Global Government

Old 22-08-2008, 03:55 PM   #21
steevo
Inactive

Check out this website for some great pics of those palm things
steevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2008, 05:43 PM   #22
celtic isis
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxdinoxkarenxx View Post
i dont think its only gonnna be for the elite mainly because anyone can it ( if you have money ) , i wacthed a documentery about this quite awile ago on discovery channel i wasnt into conspirasys back then but now i dont really sense any major involement
it's about the symbolism of this place, they're going back to their roots, and in fairness, it's only elite who can afford those villas, did you take the tour? the video tour?

My bank balance certainly won't stretch to that lol

conspirasys that's your trademark

Last edited by celtic isis; 22-08-2008 at 05:50 PM.
celtic isis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2008, 05:49 PM   #23
celtic isis
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler View Post
Do these so called "elite" pricks know something about the Dubai area that we don't? It's flat out there. It's at sea level and there is nothing much else to see but boring desert. Why there?

I know somebody who is a developer, he's Jewish, and he has just got back from Dubai checking on something his company built out there. He's a lovely guy. I must try and get some info from him.

Is the rest of the world going to be flattened ina pole shift or is a plague going to be released on us and those in Dubai will survive? Then again why would they allow morons like Posh and Beck to buy property there?
posh and becks would give the illusion of it just being a celeb fairy land, when really it's about the inner elite going back to their babylon.

Deffo try and get some info, but i doubt he'll say much, anyway he prob will just be all starry eyed at how incredible this development is, even though it's going to be devasting to the surounding environment for one thing...

How can ordinary people not see the craziness of this though, where's their logic, in a world where people are dying of stravation and even they themselves can barely as weeker 1111 said previously, can barely buy their own groceries, that the world elite, our world leaders are busy pouring a disgusting amount of money into Dubai and this project, it literally means nothing for the rest of the world, only yet another crazy project/goal that the elite have to put into reality...

Dubai is placed right in their neck of the woods, around the Iraq/Sumerian/Babylonian area...

i'm so happy you have some feedback at last!!!!

and steevo thank you so much for those pics!!!!

bloody hell, can you imagine what making those islands is doing to the planet as a whole, the butterfly affect...i hope them islands bloody sink with them on it!
Old 22-08-2008, 06:16 PM   #24
lookfar

Wow great thread celtic honey, thanks for sharing Sorry I've not replied before but I hadn't read the thread.

Atlantis indeed... They're defo upto something there aren't they! I bet Dubai is located on some earth energy/ley lines as they would only strategically place these huge obelisks on something like that so manipulate the energy. Not sure where to get info on that though

I went to Dubai a few years ago & saw them building part of this. I wasn't aware of the information that I know now so didn't really take much notice.

I also noticed those three curvy lines again on the Palm logo, they seem to be in loads of things don't they.

Thanks again, I'll be keeping my eyes on this thread it's interesting stuff
“It's just a ride and we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings of money, a choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your door, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love instead see all of us as one.” BILL HICKS
http://www.markthomasinfo.com/ http://www.waykiwayki.com/
Dolphins playing in bubble rings
lookfar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2008, 06:31 PM   #25
celtic isis
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookfar View Post
Wow great thread celtic honey, thanks for sharing Sorry I've not replied before but I hadn't read the thread.

Atlantis indeed... They're defo upto something there aren't they! I bet Dubai is located on some earth energy/ley lines as they would only strategically place these huge obelisks on something like that so manipulate the energy. Not sure where to get info on that though

I went to Dubai a few years ago & saw them building part of this. I wasn't aware of the information that I know now so didn't really take much notice.

I also noticed those three curvy lines again on the Palm logo, they seem to be in loads of things don't they.

Thanks again, I'll be keeping my eyes on this thread it's interesting stuff

thanks looky

i was getting a bit lonely lol

I know those wavy lines, i haven't looked much into them but i've been seeing them in logos so much...

You miss fancy off in Dubai

i know, it had never ever occurred to me that this is what they were doing...making their new Atlantis/Babylon, but it's right in old Babylon territory, isn't it, or at least that corner of the world, where they come from...
Old 22-08-2008, 06:34 PM   #26
lookfar

Quote:
Originally Posted by celtic isis View Post
thanks looky

i was getting a bit lonely lol

I know those wavy lines, i haven't looked much into them but i've been seeing them in logos so much...

You miss fancy off in Dubai

Aw don't feel lonely, people get around to it eventually, it's just cos there are SO many threads on here to read it takes a bit of time, lol!

Yeah I'm still not sure what they represent but they're bloody everywhere!

Haha, nah it wasn't a destination I would choose, it was a freebie through work for a few days so I could hardly say no
“It's just a ride and we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings of money, a choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your door, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love instead see all of us as one.” BILL HICKS
http://www.markthomasinfo.com/ http://www.waykiwayki.com/
Dolphins playing in bubble rings
lookfar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2008, 06:35 PM   #27
steevo
Inactive

Look at those massive buildings. There is a big round hole in the middle of them like a Star Gate.
steevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2008, 06:39 PM   #28
celtic isis
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookfar View Post
Aw don't feel lonely, people get around to it eventually, it's just cos there are SO many threads on here to read it takes a bit of time, lol!

Yeah I'm still not sure what they represent but they're bloody everywhere!

Haha, nah it wasn't a destination I would choose, it was a freebie through work for a few days so I could hardly say no
hehe i figured that out in the end, it's a good sign, loads of new members

A nice freebie though, to see dubai, a place i'll never get to see that for sure! i can't say more! or i'll be banned lol
Old 22-08-2008, 06:40 PM   #29
celtic isis
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by steevo View Post

Look at those massive buildings. There is a big round hole in the middle of them like a Star Gate.
I know it's a fooking empire they're building!! totally a star gate.
Old 22-08-2008, 07:11 PM   #30
americana

This is a fascinating topic. As I said in another thread on Dubai, to me it looks like the future "should" look . . . (at least in part!) It is indeed visionary.

((( The villas on one of those Palm Islands are hideous "Palm-Beachy" pseudo-mediterranean hulks. Right next door to each other. No privacy for the elite!!! And not much space between the water and the houses! )))

Anyhoo, just think that all these private residences, hotels, etc., need to be built and furnished. There is no way in hell that Dubai itself is able to make all the fabrics, furniture, finishing materials, marble, woods, stone, lighting, metalwork, etc., that goes into this. Getting the contract to do the carpeting for just ONE of the hotels would be such a boon for any American or European company. Yes, the "big folks" get the money, but at least the "little guy" can have a job.
americana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2008, 08:57 PM   #31
celtic isis
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by americana View Post
This is a fascinating topic. As I said in another thread on Dubai, to me it looks like the future "should" look . . . (at least in part!) It is indeed visionary.

((( The villas on one of those Palm Islands are hideous "Palm-Beachy" pseudo-mediterranean hulks. Right next door to each other. No privacy for the elite!!! And not much space between the water and the houses! )))

Anyhoo, just think that all these private residences, hotels, etc., need to be built and furnished. There is no way in hell that Dubai itself is able to make all the fabrics, furniture, finishing materials, marble, woods, stone, lighting, metalwork, etc., that goes into this. Getting the contract to do the carpeting for just ONE of the hotels would be such a boon for any American or European company. Yes, the "big folks" get the money, but at least the "little guy" can have a job.
nice post americana, totally what i was thinking too haha humongous villas side by side, at least it'll be easier for them to have their sadistic orgies this way...i mean, if they wanted too... lol

this dubai babylon stuff really freaks me out though, i wonder how much elite they have to cram on those island complexes? I'd say old posh and becks will be booted out on their skinny little asses to make way for the big boys
Old 23-08-2008, 10:51 AM   #32
americana

Quote:
Originally Posted by celtic isis View Post
nice post americana, totally what i was thinking too haha humongous villas side by side, at least it'll be easier for them to have their sadistic orgies this way...i mean, if they wanted too... lol

this dubai babylon stuff really freaks me out though, i wonder how much elite they have to cram on those island complexes? I'd say old posh and becks will be booted out on their skinny little asses to make way for the big boys
So, I found myself thinking about this in the middle of the night, lying awake, last night!

Anyway, in my mind, the type of people who are buying the islands and villas and apartments in Dubai, in the "Palms" are the super-wealthy who have homes all over the world. AND, they barely have time to visit any of them.

I imagine, rather than squeezing them in, there will be loads of homes empty most of the time, and with minimal staff, like maids or housemen.

This reminded me of an article I read about Kuwait. It said that rich Kuwaitis would leave their homes for months and months at a time, with minimal staff left with no money. And the staff was expected to look after the homes, etc.

In addition, one of the disgusting things this article mentioned was that the staff were expected to drop off loads of couture and high-fashion clothing at dry cleaners. Then, they wouldn't have any money to actually pick up the clothes. So, at dry cleaners in Kuwait, there are MASSES of Chanel, Valentino, Versace, you name it. Never claimed. The owners of the clothes just forget about them. (I don't know what the law is in Kuwait, but after a certain amount of time here in the US, cleaners can sell unclaimed clothing. Thus, there could be a fabulous rummage sale or great Ebay sales of designer clothes from Kuwait.) Unless they could sell the clothes, the dry cleaners would be out of money. AND, the staff was stranded in luxurious mansions with NO money and no way out, expected to work like slaves.

This strikes me as what will be the case in the "Palms".

I suppose that the villas or apartments could be purchased as an investment and then rented out . . .

Management companies looking after rental properties, concierge services for the wealthy who cannot lift a phone to call a restaurant themselves, pool cleaners, palm trimmers (risky job and big bucks here in the states, there . . where life ain't worth so much, maybe not) . . . . all of these services will be in demand. (And, in my book, should ask for money UP FRONT. Or they might not get it.)
americana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2008, 12:32 PM   #33
cruise4

Haven't got a link to hand but I remember reading something about prophecy or religion that talked about Babylon (perhaps), or some city, that had to be destroyed 'within an hour' (might have been a day). Are they building this place only to destroy it, rapid style, to fit in with their endtimes scenario? Seems like they are going to an awful lot of trouble, planning and building this metropolis. There's a saying in Real Estate.... never buy if built on sand. Or 'Never build on Sand' (something like that). This IS a bizarre location for all this and the idea of it being built for destruction has some credibility to me. Anyone know more on this angle?
cruise4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2008, 10:37 AM   #34
celtic isis
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by americana View Post
So, I found myself thinking about this in the middle of the night, lying awake, last night!

Anyway, in my mind, the type of people who are buying the islands and villas and apartments in Dubai, in the "Palms" are the super-wealthy who have homes all over the world. AND, they barely have time to visit any of them.

I imagine, rather than squeezing them in, there will be loads of homes empty most of the time, and with minimal staff, like maids or housemen.

This reminded me of an article I read about Kuwait. It said that rich Kuwaitis would leave their homes for months and months at a time, with minimal staff left with no money. And the staff was expected to look after the homes, etc.

In addition, one of the disgusting things this article mentioned was that the staff were expected to drop off loads of couture and high-fashion clothing at dry cleaners. Then, they wouldn't have any money to actually pick up the clothes. So, at dry cleaners in Kuwait, there are MASSES of Chanel, Valentino, Versace, you name it. Never claimed. The owners of the clothes just forget about them. (I don't know what the law is in Kuwait, but after a certain amount of time here in the US, cleaners can sell unclaimed clothing. Thus, there could be a fabulous rummage sale or great Ebay sales of designer clothes from Kuwait.) Unless they could sell the clothes, the dry cleaners would be out of money. AND, the staff was stranded in luxurious mansions with NO money and no way out, expected to work like slaves.

This strikes me as what will be the case in the "Palms".

I suppose that the villas or apartments could be purchased as an investment and then rented out . . .

Management companies looking after rental properties, concierge services for the wealthy who cannot lift a phone to call a restaurant themselves, pool cleaners, palm trimmers (risky job and big bucks here in the states, there . . where life ain't worth so much, maybe not) . . . . all of these services will be in demand. (And, in my book, should ask for money UP FRONT. Or they might not get it.)
ah i don't want this to be keeping you up at night americana! haha

god don't you just hate the elite, not for having wealth and choces beyond anyone's means but just the fact they don't give a toss abut anyone...all those clothes left at dry cleaners, what a waste, and their poor staff...

i think the deal with these palms is that after the NWO shit hits the fan, this will be their new home you know, altogether back in their Babylon, unless dubai sinks altogether too which could be the case...but i was htinking this would be their only home, more than just a holiday retreat. This is their end of times nest. A retreat from whatever will go down around the globe.

type thing..
Old 25-08-2008, 10:39 AM   #35
celtic isis
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruise4 View Post
Haven't got a link to hand but I remember reading something about prophecy or religion that talked about Babylon (perhaps), or some city, that had to be destroyed 'within an hour' (might have been a day). Are they building this place only to destroy it, rapid style, to fit in with their endtimes scenario? Seems like they are going to an awful lot of trouble, planning and building this metropolis. There's a saying in Real Estate.... never buy if built on sand. Or 'Never build on Sand' (something like that). This IS a bizarre location for all this and the idea of it being built for destruction has some credibility to me. Anyone know more on this angle?
hey cruise, i think i posted one link about this at the beginning...i'll go retrace my steps lol

you're right maybe it is being built for destruction, it certainly is symbolic of some sort anyway...

there's a link here:

Even the watchman bible study are talking about this...

http://www.watchmanbiblestudy.com/topics/Dubai.htm

Quote:
Quote:
Is Dubai The Babylon of end-time scripture?
I recall reading something about a city being destroyed in an hour too, i thought it was referring to 9/11 though at the time i think...can't remember where i saw it though...maybe reading nostradmus predictions...

Last edited by celtic isis; 25-08-2008 at 10:43 AM.
Old 25-08-2008, 11:34 AM   #36
cruise4

Cheers Celtic Isis.
cruise4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2008, 12:19 PM   #37
celtic isis
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruise4 View Post
Cheers Celtic Isis.
no probs

hope we come up with that piece about the city "being destroyed in a hour" somewhere again, i'm sure it was nostradumus...synchornicity will mean i'll prob find it later, usually these things have a habit of popping up when u need it