Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New Members Forum

Old 29-06-2017, 06:25 AM   #7181
lovethyself
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by nsmitty808 View Post
Hello!

After a few years of listening to David Icke in various formats, I have decided to sign up for the forums. I may, at some point, sign up for a full membership.

I find what he has to say rather fascinating! Strangely enough, I had no knowledge of him until I stumbled onto Matthew Bellamy's (of Muse) Twitter where he had mentioned him. It's been a while back, but I'm sure you can find it in the depths of Twitterverse! So, as useless as it may be - it has opened doors that I didn't even know exist. Yay!

I've always been a seeker of knowledge in that I approach things in such a way where 'What do I really even know?' So, when he stated that he 'reboot' himself in that way, it resonated in me. About a year ago, I had a sort of awakening to a few things in my life. It was not pleasant and I suppose could be compared to a 'dark night of the soul' if ever there were an appropriate description.

I look forward to reading and hearing from everyone! I'm not super great about talking about my self in a general sense, but always happy to connect with others. It gets easier for me to do those things one-on-one or even a small group. I'm super sensitive but have also trained myself to hold on a response or at the very least, be diplomatic. With that, here's to getting to know you all!
Welcome on DIF, nsmitty808
Old 02-07-2017, 01:34 PM   #7182
TertiaParte

Default Thanks you all for being here

Hi. I am new to this. I thank you, David, and all of you that put their effort in trying to change our world. I have had a strange life, never attached to a group, never attached to politics, never attached to a single job for more than a couple of years. I achieved my diploma in a boarding school where, as the same as for the years before, have never been part of a group. I have never been “cool”. My PE teacher used to call me “Krapfen” for my oversized shape when I was 12. But I always had a lot of “friends” when they needed support, help or somebody to listen them. I have spent years asking myself what was wrong with me and, still, I don’t know. But one day something happened. In one of my escapes from the Salesian enclosure for a walk in town centre that I used to do on one side of the road in one way and the opposite side on the way back. I used to take this walks for thinking about my life and digest the discomfort of being away from home. Suddenly that hot and sunny day, something made me think to cross the busy road and brake the tradition. I found myself in the centre of the porch walking, on my own, in the opposite direction of a multitude of people. In that instant I realized the meaning of unicity, mass and grade of intellect. My diversity has ceased to be a problem. I know that somebody will not like what I am going to say, but we are all here to face the truth. Not all of us can reach the grapes, and most of us, like the fox, walk away discharging the responsibility on the grapes for not being ripe. David is making an enormous effort that, in my opinion, would be more effective aiming to arguments closer to the everyday life of “normal” people. I have noticed two types of people, the, as I like to call them, “long mind-ed” and “short mind-ed”, making a very simple experiment. Take the first object you have at reachable distance and ask them or yourself what do they or you see. Thank you David, again and hope to see you at dinner on the 17th of November.
TertiaParte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 01:47 PM   #7183
polyhedron
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by TertiaParte View Post
Hi. I am new to this. I thank you, David, and all of you that put their effort in trying to change our world. I have had a strange life, never attached to a group, never attached to politics, never attached to a single job for more than a couple of years. I achieved my diploma in a boarding school where, as the same as for the years before, have never been part of a group. I have never been “cool”. My PE teacher used to call me “Krapfen” for my oversized shape when I was 12. But I always had a lot of “friends” when they needed support, help or somebody to listen them. I have spent years asking myself what was wrong with me and, still, I don’t know. But one day something happened. In one of my escapes from the Salesian enclosure for a walk in town centre that I used to do on one side of the road in one way and the opposite side on the way back. I used to take this walks for thinking about my life and digest the discomfort of being away from home. Suddenly that hot and sunny day, something made me think to cross the busy road and brake the tradition. I found myself in the centre of the porch walking, on my own, in the opposite direction of a multitude of people. In that instant I realized the meaning of unicity, mass and grade of intellect. My diversity has ceased to be a problem. I know that somebody will not like what I am going to say, but we are all here to face the truth. Not all of us can reach the grapes, and most of us, like the fox, walk away discharging the responsibility on the grapes for not being ripe. David is making an enormous effort that, in my opinion, would be more effective aiming to arguments closer to the everyday life of “normal” people. I have noticed two types of people, the, as I like to call them, “long mind-ed” and “short mind-ed”, making a very simple experiment. Take the first object you have at reachable distance and ask them or yourself what do they or you see. Thank you David, again and hope to see you at dinner on the 17th of November.
Hello, sounds interesting, long minded and short minded. Yes, David would do better if he pulled out of politics and foccused more on the everyday life of ordinary people. I think I've got the message now that government is corrupt. The day to day life is where it's at. There are more important matters to consider on a day to day level. If the day to day life is not foccused on, it is not possible to look beyond, let alone influence happenings that are remote from daily problems.
polyhedron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2017, 06:03 AM   #7184
lovethyself
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Welcome here, too, TertiaParte
Old 03-07-2017, 11:27 AM   #7185
TertiaParte

Thank you, guys. Hope to have a long exchange of points of view with you all. Slavery time allowing....
Old 06-07-2017, 09:43 AM   #7186
polyhedron
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoraticus View Post
Hi everyone, as a youngster I remember seeing David icke transform into the person that was ridiculed on wogan. Years have flown by and I now find myself intrigued by what this man has to say. I've watched some of his videos on YouTube and I'm currently reading the biggest secret. I also ordered truth vibrations off eBay and have started to read that as I'm curious as to how this all started for him.
Now after having seen some of his talks and read some of his work in biggest secret, my understanding was that he believes the story of Jesus is all man made. However, having started to read truth vibrations and seeing him been interviewed by a studio audience many years ago, it appears he used to believe in Jesus, infact he stated to the audience that Jesus was a real person. Now if his thoughts have changed, does anybody know when and why? At the beginning of his journey he did say that he was in direct communication with the godhead, and that the same being that created Jesus created him. How and why has this changed anybody? If it has changed then whom were those communicating with him in the beginning and why was he misled?
Wrong place to post. This is the introductions thread. In as such. Welcome to the forum. You'll need to start a thread in the relevant section if you wish to discuss this further.
polyhedron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2017, 11:19 AM   #7187
Scoraticus

Sorry, just realised how to do this
Scoraticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 10:27 PM   #7188
bonner

Default This is my story

Hi

I'm a bit bewildered about the forum and if I should be posting my experiences here in case this is not the forum for it.

My story is about police and judicial conspiracy, corruption and cover up over many years.

I had two mainstream TV companies make films with me featured in them, they also included many hours of my cctv footage.

The two companies were due to broadcast but a gagging order was put on me making it difficult to broadcast.

I have had my civil rights denied to me including free speech, my right to defend myself from attackers and their assault, my right to use cctv video and to report the perpetrators.

There is much more but I think you will get the idea.

I understood the forum was about exposing the dream world we believe to be real and this is my story.

bonner
bonner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 10:57 PM   #7189
Dude111

Welcome ashore everyone
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 09:14 AM   #7190
TertiaParte

Hi Bonner, new here as well. I would love to know what you know...

Nice to "meet" you
Old 10-07-2017, 10:12 AM   #7191
bonner

Smile

Quote:
Hi Bonner, new here as well. I would love to know what you know...

Nice to "meet" you
Hi TertiaParte

Why are you interested in this? Just curious, then I think I will have to put my reply under a suitable section for it to be followed.

kindest regards

bonner
bonner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 01:06 AM   #7192
TertiaParte

Hi Bonner. Knowledge. Knowledge things helps on your path of awareness. Every good thing you learn is a step forward towards what is right. In the same way, for every bad thing you learn you make two steps forward towards what is right. I bet that, after your experience, you are much more aware of your knowledge than you would have been if everything would have gone straight as you expected. Now you know what power you are handling. Sorry if my English is not perfect. It is not my first language. "See" you around
Old 11-07-2017, 01:34 PM   #7193
blinder

Default Another new member joins

Hi everyone! This is my first ever post and I hope it lands in the right area. I've had a cursory look around the site but felt a bit nervous due to my lack of computer skills/knowledge.
blinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 11:22 AM   #7194
lovethyself
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by blinder View Post
Hi everyone! This is my first ever post and I hope it lands in the right area. I've had a cursory look around the site but felt a bit nervous due to my lack of computer skills/knowledge.
Welcome on DIF, blinder.
Old 13-07-2017, 06:23 PM   #7195
Ysanne

I'm new to these forums and I really don't know what to make of it all. I'm still trying to plough through one of David's books and I'm still on the fence about a lot of it. He makes some very interesting points and connections but I'm not convinced that all his conclusions are right.

Some conspiracies theories are so 'out there' it's difficult to swallow. I've long been a believer that governments, government institutions and the press lie to us daily but trying to find your way through to the truth is extremely difficult.
Ysanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2017, 11:23 AM   #7196
lovethyself
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ysanne View Post
I'm new to these forums and I really don't know what to make of it all. I'm still trying to plough through one of David's books and I'm still on the fence about a lot of it. He makes some very interesting points and connections but I'm not convinced that all his conclusions are right.

Some conspiracies theories are so 'out there' it's difficult to swallow. I've long been a believer that governments, government institutions and the press lie to us daily but trying to find your way through to the truth is extremely difficult.
Welcome on DIF, Ysanne
Old 20-07-2017, 12:26 AM   #7197
blinder

Thanks for the welcome lovethyself I have attempted to say what I've seen but this site kicks me off everytime I say what I've witnessed. Their is no point me txt again cos I just get booted off this site and put back to my desktop page everytime I try to explain simple procedures for spotting certain things. I don't use foul language, I don't take drugs, But everytime I try and post something it's getting deleted, I do have a genuine plan to prove my daftness but it gets deleted. Perhaps I screwed up on the name thing thing. Can't be that bad surely? If a call Alan Blinder a reptilian then it's a democracy and let my damn txts go.
Old 20-07-2017, 12:47 AM   #7198
blinder

Top tips, go on American news, I get CNBC on freesat. Get off your couch!!! and go look at their eyes real closeup! You'll feel daft I know, sorry. But you must "see" . I can't mention anyone as I get booted off this site. Please folks I know this sounds a real daft idea, just do it. I know what I see!!! Not every reporter or interviewee has these eye traits. I've noticed that blue&green does give better. It must be live!!!!!! VERY IMPORTANT it must be viewed live. Watch for eyelid blinking at 100mph! nobody does that normally. There are other things but if enough folk start checking what I've seen!
Old 20-07-2017, 01:50 AM   #7199
blinder

TRY IT? just try it. See those canines. Start watching the eyes boy. You'll fry your head when you see it. You'll never be right after. American news. Study the eyes boy. It's screwed me up. Only came back to txt after a while. So you think David Icke is nuts about reptilian stuff, I don't think it's so crazy as David says. I think it is just some of us have more Reptilian brain etc than others. Maybe this is the slit eyes I saw on tv. I can't mention anyone I lose my post.
Old 20-07-2017, 02:18 AM   #7200
blinder

Aye but no offence, I am not on about books of conspiracy or any bibles. I can read but prefer fiction. Not that I read much now. Besides I don't give a damn for me I'm an old man who has noticed something that is getting deleted..ARGHH. Just watch the American news channels live, get next to the tv. Then watch their eyes. Never mind slating me just do it now. You won't get immediate results, be patient. Please get others to do it with whatever modus operandi you use, call it fun,funny game play. It's a dangerous game, I saw it ok. I was doing fine till I saw it. Get close to the tv and study eyes.