Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New Members Forum

Old 23-08-2014, 10:28 PM   #6221
knightofalbion

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariebuttercup View Post
Hello. The reason why I joined is just so I can find out what the 'eck is going on with the world as well as to see whether I can be in the know about certain things before any of my friends & family.
A very warm welcome to the forum, dear Marie.
http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
knightofalbion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2014, 10:30 PM   #6222
knightofalbion

Quote:
Originally Posted by viviane View Post
Hi to all on the forum. looking forward to joining in & making new online friends

Viviane :luv:
A very warm welcome to the forum, dear Viviane.
Old 24-08-2014, 03:20 PM   #6223
skoda_105

Welcome to everyone new.
skoda_105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2014, 03:52 PM   #6224
viviane
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofalbion View Post
A very warm welcome to the forum, dear Viviane.
Thank you, knightofalbion
viviane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2014, 09:27 PM   #6225
evavirg

Default Deep in it

People on earth lives in an illusion and few people know it.

Those people in other dimensions have coming closer to me and they have showed me so much.

I am born in the same year as David Icke so we have a long perspective in life on earth.

It was a special day when I was born because my mother got a greeting from all the stars in heaven, greeting her for the child that should be born.

I died when I was 2-3 years but come back to life and got some gifts with me from those who healed me.

All my life have I had beings from other dimensions and out of space with me.

Looking back in my life do I see tha they had a plan for me already from the start.

For me is it true that we have lots of living human like and many dimension where other people are around us today because they have let me see them and they have talked to me.

Today am I very ill because from the start they scared me so much so inside my body was I damaged and I should have been dead many times if it wasn't for GOD and those beings/humans I have around me that I can not see more than in special times.

:luv:
evavirg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2014, 05:09 PM   #6226
iciclesnow
Inactive

Talking Hi

Hello. This is my first day on the site, I've been reading voraciously for weeks and don't have much to say as I'm new to most of what I'm reading, but I like it

Does anyone know of an easy way to post an avatar? I have no clue about internet skills.

thanks,
iciclesnow
iciclesnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2014, 09:18 PM   #6227
templartimelord
Inactive

Default Hi

Hello
Long-time lurker, but felt ready to take the plunge and get a little more involved. Love this forum. It has provided me with much interesting reading, entertainment and food for thought. Looking forward to getting involved in some lively debate, and hopefully make some friends along the way
templartimelord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2014, 09:48 PM   #6228
ex sheep

Quote:
Originally Posted by iciclesnow View Post
Hello. This is my first day on the site, I've been reading voraciously for weeks and don't have much to say as I'm new to most of what I'm reading, but I like it

Does anyone know of an easy way to post an avatar? I have no clue about internet skills.

thanks,
iciclesnow
Welcome to the forum

If you click on user cp (control panel) its top left on the green bar, it has all the stuff in there for you.

This should help with everything http://www.davidicke.com/forum/faq.p...3_user_profile

A warm welcome to all the newcomers too
Old 28-08-2014, 12:24 PM   #6229
lobuk

A big welcome to all of the new members.

lobuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2014, 04:48 PM   #6230
iseelights
Inactive

Hello everyone,

I've been truth seeking for 30+ years now. It all started when I was around 13 years old. I got sleep paralysis/ out of body experience (whatever one floats yer boat ). That scared the crap out of me because of my semi religious upbringing.
When you know you're awake and you can't move or open your eyes and it feels like you're being shook so hard and intensely you're going to break apart. Well, it's a little frightening to say the least. So I thought I must be dead and a demon ( religion can be hard to shake!) is trying to steal my soul by shaking me apart.

About 2 weeks later my mum got me a book from the library that she said looked supernatural. She knew I was interested in that sort of thing. I hadn't told my mum of the episode I'd had. Anyway the book was called 'Journeys out of the body' by Robert A Monroe. This book described precisely what I had felt and obviously explained it as out of body experiences. Because of the synchronicity involved with my mum getting me the book, was very excited. I got a bit obsessed with the whole thing but tasted for the first time that we may indeed be more than just flesh and bones. Of course my friends didn't understand, I think they thought I was going nuts.

Anyway that started me on the search for truth and even if Monroe was making it up it still made me feel a million times better than any religious mumbo jumbo.

Sorry I'm ranting on a bit here.
I have some OOBE stories to share if anyone is interested.

Thanks for reading.
iseelights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2014, 08:01 PM   #6231
iciclesnow
Inactive

Default Thanks

Thank you ex sheep,
I'll see what I can do.

welcome to the latest two as well

i.

Last edited by iciclesnow; 28-08-2014 at 08:04 PM.
iciclesnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2014, 04:51 PM   #6232
knightofalbion

Quote:
Originally Posted by iseelights View Post
Hello everyone,

I've been truth seeking for 30+ years now. It all started when I was around 13 years old. I got sleep paralysis/ out of body experience (whatever one floats yer boat ). That scared the crap out of me because of my semi religious upbringing.
When you know you're awake and you can't move or open your eyes and it feels like you're being shook so hard and intensely you're going to break apart. Well, it's a little frightening to say the least. So I thought I must be dead and a demon ( religion can be hard to shake!) is trying to steal my soul by shaking me apart.

About 2 weeks later my mum got me a book from the library that she said looked supernatural. She knew I was interested in that sort of thing. I hadn't told my mum of the episode I'd had. Anyway the book was called 'Journeys out of the body' by Robert A Monroe. This book described precisely what I had felt and obviously explained it as out of body experiences. Because of the synchronicity involved with my mum getting me the book, was very excited. I got a bit obsessed with the whole thing but tasted for the first time that we may indeed be more than just flesh and bones. Of course my friends didn't understand, I think they thought I was going nuts.

Anyway that started me on the search for truth and even if Monroe was making it up it still made me feel a million times better than any religious mumbo jumbo.

Sorry I'm ranting on a bit here.
I have some OOBE stories to share if anyone is interested.

Thanks for reading.
A very warm welcome to the forum!
Old 29-08-2014, 04:53 PM   #6233
knightofalbion

Quote:
Originally Posted by evavirg View Post
People on earth lives in an illusion and few people know it.

Those people in other dimensions have coming closer to me and they have showed me so much.

I am born in the same year as David Icke so we have a long perspective in life on earth.

It was a special day when I was born because my mother got a greeting from all the stars in heaven, greeting her for the child that should be born.

I died when I was 2-3 years but come back to life and got some gifts with me from those who healed me.

All my life have I had beings from other dimensions and out of space with me.

Looking back in my life do I see tha they had a plan for me already from the start.

For me is it true that we have lots of living human like and many dimension where other people are around us today because they have let me see them and they have talked to me.

Today am I very ill because from the start they scared me so much so inside my body was I damaged and I should have been dead many times if it wasn't for GOD and those beings/humans I have around me that I can not see more than in special times.

:luv:
Welcome to the forum, dear Evavirg.
Old 29-08-2014, 04:55 PM   #6234
knightofalbion

Quote:
Originally Posted by iciclesnow View Post

thanks,
iciclesnow
Old 29-08-2014, 04:57 PM   #6235
knightofalbion

Quote:
Originally Posted by templartimelord View Post
Hello
Long-time lurker, but felt ready to take the plunge and get a little more involved. Love this forum. It has provided me with much interesting reading, entertainment and food for thought. Looking forward to getting involved in some lively debate, and hopefully make some friends along the way
Old 29-08-2014, 07:40 PM   #6236
john_832
Inactive

Default Thank you, dear Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofalbion View Post
A very warm welcome to the forum, dear John.
Thank you, dear Knight.
john_832 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 01:47 PM   #6237
revengeissweet
Inactive

I posted my first posts today. Joined the site last month, and have lurked for a long time before that. Very glad to have joined!
revengeissweet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 03:52 PM   #6238
yass

Welcome newcomers

You've been up all night just listening for his drum
Hoping that the righteous might just might just might just might just come
I heard the general whispering to his aide de camp
Be watchful for Mohammed's lamp
yass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 04:51 PM   #6239
knightofalbion

Quote:
Originally Posted by revengeissweet View Post
I posted my first posts today. Joined the site last month, and have lurked for a long time before that. Very glad to have joined!
Old 05-09-2014, 02:50 AM   #6240
horse123
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by limelady View Post

Hello and welcome to all the newcomers on the David Icke forum!

There are now many registered users whom for one reason or another have not as yet made any posts. It occurred to me today that with so many seasoned posters on the forum now, some of you newer users might have stage fright!

I can understand how it might seem rather daunting for those of you who are just starting out on the 'truth-seeker' path to make comments on topics you're not as yet familiar with, or post questions for fear of coming across as a little 'green' behind the ears.

Well rest assured we were all green to start with, and we all have to start our journey somewhere - even the most dedicated, hard-working conspiracy researchers do not have all the answers - we're all learning from each other as we go.

So bearing all this in mind, I decided to start a newbie's thread just for you guys - a safe place to break-the-ice and make your first post. Perhaps you'd like to ask a few questions about some of the subjects you're interested in? Or maybe you'd like to tell us a little about yourself or where you're from?

Providing you've read the posting guidelines (top of the page on each forum...hey, we all have to do this ), we don't care whether your only 15 years old or 85 years old - you are welcome here and it's completely up to you what you post in this thread.

So come on, we'd love to hear from you because once you feel familiar with this place you may end up teaching all of us a thing or two! Right?

So who's going to have the honour to be the first newbie to use this thread?

Come on....tell us all about yourself!

LL

I joined this forum because of the psychic-ufo attack condition I have experienced myself. I also had been involved in many years studying healing and psychic precepts myself and gained the awareness of this attack involvement as science exploration via the interaction details. This is only because my psyche demonstrated by psychic information that it had provided real evidence and informed states that existed as a reality, both as a prediction and also by actualization.

Trying to discuss these values on Forums, many of which are done for the purpose of dis-informing the public has caused me at times to be disillusioned with the public's strive for gaining truthful insights into our life condition of attacking psychic/spiritual incidences.

Therefore I suppose that interacting with these other Forums has given me a greater insight into how to discuss what has happened in my own life with others without seeming to be told that I have a mental health condition, which is the usual response attack. I hope that I gain a better response in this Forum, and seemingly so far I have received far more acceptance on this site than any other. Regards.
horse123 is offline   Reply With Quote