Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Old 02-03-2013, 06:43 PM   #1
jefferyofsky

Default David Icke Mistaken

My name is Jeffery Of Sky, I am a healer and I hold the DNA activation for many on the planet of the Dragon, and Snake DNA sets, and the Reptilians Soul Matrix's.

Many things David Icke says is true, but he is simplistic and the result of his information is biggotry and one of lesser truths.

In truth, the ruler of this planet is a banished Dragon. And She, Queenie, manipulates the others Orion Lyra Soul Matrix because they want to spiritually grow and they cannot get to higher realms, because their soul matrix has not been ascended.

This does not mean that all Reptilians, or Dragons, are controlling, and manipulating mankind. Many of those souls are hiding out here on Earth seeking peace and hiding among the masses. All people on Earth has some reptilian DNA.

If you are seeking, I can unlock your DNA, and release you from this prison of a seven Chakra system, if you have Snake or Dragon DNA. I do charge $100 for this, because it took me years to develop spiritually to give this activation, but at the end of the day, do not look for it to be popular. The powers that be are quite happy in you believing that you do not have such DNA, but in fact 70% of the planet does.

As for David Icke, I like him, and his spunk. But he himself has the DNA I can activate but he chooses not to do so, he chooses not to progress spiritually through me, the one sent to unlock and interlink those who are being controlled allowing them to spiritually evolve into the higher realms.

So in effect, most likely unintentionally David is playing into their hands of the Elite, but not consulting other spiritual people such as myself chosen to hold this role, and making everyone fit into his confines of reality.

And if David reads this, David, you come too, for I am the one that can assist you reclaim your power along with others of humanity, and loosen the hold of these banished Dragons over the Elite and therefore humanity.

Last edited by The Mighty Zhiba; 02-03-2013 at 08:01 PM. Reason: advert
jefferyofsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 07:03 PM   #2
multiversal_quiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by jefferyofsky View Post
My name is Jeffery Of Sky, I am a healer and I hold the DNA activation for many on the planet of the Dragon, and Snake DNA sets, and the Reptilians Soul Matrix's.

Many things David Icke says is true, but he is simplistic and the result of his information is biggotry and one of lesser truths.

In truth, the ruler of this planet is a banished Dragon. And She, Queenie, manipulates the others Orion Lyra Soul Matrix because they want to spiritually grow and they cannot get to higher realms, because their soul matrix has not been ascended.

This does not mean that all Reptilians, or Dragons, are controlling, and manipulating mankind. Many of those souls are hiding out here on Earth seeking peace and hiding among the masses. All people on Earth has some reptilian DNA.

If you are seeking, I can unlock your DNA, and release you from this prison of a seven Chakra system, if you have Snake or Dragon DNA. I do charge $100 for this, because it took me years to develop spiritually to give this activation, but at the end of the day, do not look for it to be popular. The powers that be are quite happy in you believing that you do not have such DNA, but in fact 70% of the planet does.

As for David Icke, I like him, and his spunk. But he himself has the DNA I can activate but he chooses not to do so, he chooses not to progress spiritually through me, the one sent to unlock and interlink those who are being controlled allowing them to spiritually evolve into the higher realms.

So in effect, most likely unintentionally David is playing into their hands of the Elite, but not consulting other spiritual people such as myself chosen to hold this role, and making everyone fit into his confines of reality.

And if David reads this, David, you come too, for I am the one that can assist you reclaim your power along with others of humanity, and loosen the hold of these banished Dragons over the Elite and therefore humanity.
Why would you stay in this realm helping people at $100 a head. Don't they have capitalism in the higher realms?

Last edited by The Mighty Zhiba; 02-03-2013 at 08:01 PM. Reason: quote
multiversal_quiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 07:06 PM   #3
spongencustard
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by multiversal_quiver View Post
Why would you stay in this realm helping people at $100 a head. Don't they have capitalism in the higher realms?
Oh come on now, be fair, he must have some spiritual overheads to cover..
spongencustard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 07:55 PM   #4
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by spongencustard View Post
Oh come on now, be fair, he must have some spiritual overheads to cover..
yeah, all that floating around looking serene is a costly job - the robes and capes themselves are a small fortune let alone the mystical embroidery

What these clowns don't tell you - is that we can all unlock our DNA it's a piece of piss

The new reiki pyramid sales

Last edited by The Mighty Zhiba; 02-03-2013 at 07:55 PM.
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 07:59 PM   #5
grandmasterp
Banned

Jeffrey of Sky is that you man?
You still owe me $10 for that ordination certificate.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 08:01 PM   #6
spongencustard
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhiba View Post
yeah, all that floating around looking serene is a costly job - the robes and capes themselves are a small fortune let alone the mystical embroidery

What these clowns don't tell you - is that we can all unlock our DNA it's a piece of piss

The new reiki pyramid sales
And as a small piece of advice to any similar future entreprenuers, perhaps you should consider making a few posts before you start the sales pitch...
Old 02-03-2013, 08:03 PM   #7
spongencustard
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
jeffrey of sky is that you man?
You still owe me $10 for that ordination certificate.
lol:d
Old 02-03-2013, 08:20 PM   #8
ultimate_warlord
Banned

Quote:

I have two letters for you...F.U.
ultimate_warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 08:26 PM   #9
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimate_warlord View Post
I have two letters for you...F.U.
Ah - i see what you did there - Fu (surname), a common pronunciation for some Chinese surnames, such as 傅, 符, 付, 扶, 伏, 富, etc.- Chinese dragons
Old 02-03-2013, 08:28 PM   #10
grandmasterp
Banned

Yep like Gong Fu.
Fu in Chinese means 'way' I think so that F.U. In translation could be read as...
"Way to go Jeff!"

Old 03-03-2013, 12:54 PM   #11
ultimate_warlord
Banned

Quote:
Ah - i see what you did there - Fu (surname), a common pronunciation for some Chinese surnames, such as 傅, 符, 付, 扶, 伏, 富, etc.- Chinese dragons
Actually it was a first name... as in "FU MAN CHEW". LOL.

Last edited by ultimate_warlord; 03-03-2013 at 12:55 PM.
Old 03-03-2013, 01:04 PM   #12
grandmasterp
Banned

The Mandarin Chinese phrase for “abundant” or “plentiful” is ►fēng fù. This consists of two Chinese characters: 豐富. The first one, 豐 (fēng), means “abundant” or “plentiful.” The second one, 富 (fù), means “rich.”
My bad. I'd used the Cantonese when in Mandarin FU would actually imply ( colloquial translation)......

"That's feckin' rich Jeff"

Last edited by grandmasterp; 03-03-2013 at 01:05 PM.
Old 03-03-2013, 01:51 PM   #13
darklord
Banned

Hi Jeffery. Will you do me a discount? I already get phone, broadband and movie channels from you guys...
darklord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 02:06 PM   #14
unlockthepower

Quote:
Originally Posted by darklord View Post
Hi Jeffery. Will you do me a discount? I already get phone, broadband and movie channels from you guys...
Go Virgin it's more "Pure"...

Old 03-03-2013, 02:09 PM   #15
grandmasterp
Banned

Why are most of the programmes on Sky such utter crap Jeff?
All those channels, but feck all worth watching some evenings.
Why is that?
Old 03-03-2013, 04:29 PM   #16
abrilliantone
Forum Advisor

Quote:

What exactly is David Icke "Mistaken" about?

Quote:
...What these clowns don't tell you - is that we can all unlock our DNA...
Exactly, it's simply a matter of "true conscious thought" to put forth and bring about "whatever you will."
Old 03-03-2013, 04:31 PM   #17
boobalicious

do you accept PayPal?
boobalicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 04:42 PM   #18
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by boobalicious View Post
do you accept PayPal?
Thats above his pay-scale
Old 03-03-2013, 04:48 PM   #19
ultimate_warlord
Banned

I`m very curious about if anybody paid the 100 bucks yet.

Last edited by ultimate_warlord; 03-03-2013 at 04:49 PM.
Old 03-03-2013, 04:51 PM   #20
spongencustard
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimate_warlord View Post
I`m very curious about if anybody paid the 100 bucks yet.
Oh I didn't spot that-he wants to be paid in dollars..hmm..