Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Old 22-03-2016, 08:04 AM   #21
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by felixfelix View Post
https://twitter.com/AAhronheim
"defense correspondent"
at least 11 dead

RT "17 dead" 2 hours ago
https://www.rt.com/news/336519-explo...ssels-airport/

BBC one, or several.

The usual story..

Funny from SKY ....

Quote:
Sky News Middle East correspondent Alex Rossi, who was at the airport en route to Tel Aviv, has tweeted that he could "feel the buildings move."
But on the BBC at 8 oclock ,their correspondent said she felt or heard Nothing .
Always Do Your Best. Your best is going to change from moment to moment; it will be different when you are healthy as opposed to sick. Under any circumstance, simply do your best, and you will avoid self-judgment, self-abuse and regret.
Don Miguel Ruiz

Last edited by grannie27; 22-03-2016 at 08:04 AM.
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2016, 08:04 AM   #22
notbuyingit

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancaster View Post
Cue member frase telling us all its hoaxy!

L
To be fair the formula for doubt is already apparent. We have the ubiquitous shouts in Arabic, narrative declared within the hour of the event, film and stills evidence limited to the same shots and a solution already being pushed that checks need to be made on travellers before they enter the concourse! I've seen images on SKY-LIE news of people in perfectly warm clothing wrapped in flimsy red and cream 'blankets'. Wouldn't you know that two such 'invalids' gave interview that they knew straight away, as soon as they heard a muffled bang, that it was a terrorist bomb! WTF!!
Reports say the explosions were close to the American Airways check in desk on the lower ground floor of the terminal and yet we see windows on the upper floor blown out and smoke coming from the top of the building. Really? From the basement of such a modern building, which would have to be highly fortified due to the remote possibility of an airplane explosion on the tarmac? My own common sense says wether injuries and deaths are real or not, what we see on the news is default bollox
notbuyingit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2016, 08:05 AM   #23
billybleach

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannie27 View Post
Thats not Brussels ......
Some feeds are showing the clip from the Russian explosion in 2011.
Old 22-03-2016, 08:06 AM   #24
felixfelix
Restricted Profile

The metro smoke bomb
8.16 AM UTC
Explosión metro maalbeek
https://twitter.com/massart_serge/st...91109288628224
felixfelix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2016, 08:06 AM   #25
iamawaveofthesea

many people have become complacent

there will be more 'terrorist' attacks across europe until the NWO has managed to cow everyone through a state of fear into accepting their global, technocratic police state
Old 22-03-2016, 08:11 AM   #26
felixfelix
Restricted Profile

Drill part 2, Malbeek

Old 22-03-2016, 08:12 AM   #27
gymgenius

Quote:
Thats not Brussels ......
Quote:
It is not in Brussel. It is an explosion in Moscow in Domodedovo Airport in 2011
OMG!

Right royally busted!

Here's footage from the Moscow explosion in 2011.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhO7gZobaqY

Windows and floor tile pattern exactly the same. Even the spotlights shining on the floor is the same.

Also note there is no time tag on the puported video from today. Just the date, superimposed in the bottom left!

Last edited by gymgenius; 22-03-2016 at 08:24 AM.
gymgenius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2016, 08:20 AM   #28
illuminumnuts

Exclamation Murderous scum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by notbuyingit View Post
My own common sense says whether injuries and deaths are real or not, what we see on the news is default bollox
This is one of the few certainties in contemporary U.K. life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
there will be more 'terrorist' attacks across europe until the NWO has managed to cow everyone through a state of fear into accepting their global, technocratic police state
Maybe this has something to do with us not being allowed to leave the E.U.. If the PTB can't be confident of rigging the vote, then they might really ramp things up in the coming months on the terror front. The end result could be a major U.K. attack, martial law and a cancelled referendum. I don't feel confident about all of that and am just musing though. I am not too well at the moment, so can't quite see straight or think very clearly.
Are you selling out your own sons, daughters, nephews and nieces? Good job! Bellboy!

Last edited by illuminumnuts; 22-03-2016 at 08:26 AM.
illuminumnuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2016, 08:29 AM   #29
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by illuminumnuts View Post
This is one of the few certainties in contemporary U.K. life.

Maybe this has something to do with us not being allowed to leave the E.U.. If the PTB can't be confident of rigging the vote, then they might really ramp things up in the coming months on the terror front. The end result could be a major U.K. attack, martial law and a cancelled referendum. I don't feel confident about all of that and am just musing though. I am not too well at the moment, so can't quite see straight or think very clearly.
At the risk of sounding rather Crass (like I give a shit) this will have just got the Leave Campaign another Million votes .
Always Do Your Best. Your best is going to change from moment to moment; it will be different when you are healthy as opposed to sick. Under any circumstance, simply do your best, and you will avoid self-judgment, self-abuse and regret.
Don Miguel Ruiz
Old 22-03-2016, 08:30 AM   #30
brambles

I honestly don't think many people care about these things anymore. They would have to do something really shocking to get people to notice. The odd bomb or plane crash is just another day in paradise - it's part of our reality. People aren't bothering to change their profile pictures in support, let alone donate. No one cares. They need to go hard or go home and put more effort in and make this shit look real otherwise they're just wasting their own time. Tbh they need another 9/11 if they want the sheeple to react.
brambles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2016, 08:30 AM   #31
lancaster

[QUOTE=gymgenius;1062700430]

Loving this guy checking his watch.
[QUOTE]

He's not wearing a watch!

L
lancaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2016, 08:32 AM   #32
grannie27

I am well impressed that the"Suicide Bomber" has managed to blow him/herself up three times .....
Don Miguel Ruiz
Old 22-03-2016, 08:32 AM   #33
gymgenius

Quote:

He's not wearing a watch!

L
looks like he's just pulling his cuff up so he can see his watch.

...unless it got blown off in the 2011 Moscow explosion!

Last edited by gymgenius; 22-03-2016 at 08:33 AM.
Old 22-03-2016, 08:33 AM   #34
gremlin

Ah man, just about to watch jeremy kyle as well...............

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2016, 08:38 AM   #35
illuminumnuts

Quote:
At the risk of sounding rather Crass (like I give a shit) this will have just got the Leave Campaign another Million votes.
I am very optimistic that the people of the U.K. will vote to leave the E.U., assuming the referendum isn't rigged. However, when all is said and done, what if there is no referendum in June? It's not something I would completely rule out. Not by any means.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brambles View Post
I honestly don't think many people care about these things anymore. They would have to do something really shocking to get people to notice. The odd bomb or plane crash is just another day in paradise - it's part of our reality. People aren't bothering to change their profile pictures in support, let alone donate. No one cares. They need to go hard or go home and put more effort in and make this shit look real otherwise they're just wasting their own time. Tbh they need another 9/11 if they want the sheeple to react.
Yes, but it's no longer a case of problem-reaction-solution nowadays. It's just problem-snigger-solution-black boot for those who don't like it.
Are you selling out your own sons, daughters, nephews and nieces? Good job! Bellboy!

Last edited by illuminumnuts; 22-03-2016 at 08:40 AM.
illuminumnuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2016, 08:40 AM   #36
lancaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gymgenius View Post
looks like he's just pulling his cuff up so he can see his watch.

Not true!
If you are gonna look at your watch - which is normally worn on the left wrist - you would slide your sleeve up with your fingers flat on the back of a fist!

Try again!

L
lancaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2016, 08:47 AM   #37
gymgenius

Quote:
Not true!
If you are gonna look at your watch - which is normally worn on the left wrist - you would slide your sleeve up with your fingers flat on the back of a fist!

Try again!

L
Other sleeve sliding techniques and watch wearing sides are available.
Old 22-03-2016, 08:49 AM   #38
paddy_blake

You know something is dodgy when you go look at the source youtube videos (or lack thereof) and go through their channel's history.
paddy_blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2016, 09:06 AM   #39
vonnegutsnut

Probably a couple of Ukippers with Marmite smeared on their faces.
vonnegutsnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2016, 09:18 AM   #40
felixfelix
Restricted Profile

upto 21 "dead" now - wonder what the final figure is in the script?

source - 10.02 AM UTC
http://www.leparisien.fr/faits-diver...o%2FC9nr7G1qYy