Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

View Poll Results: What is your view of the attacks in Paris?
Complete hoax 24 8.96%
False flag 78 29.10%
Definitely false flag with hoax possibility 41 15.30%
Definitely false flag and one giant hoax 11 4.10%
Not sure, but for sure an agenda is being pushed ahead 72 26.87%
Undecided 13 4.85%
Not a Hoax 29 10.82%
Voters: 268. You may not vote on this poll

Old 14-11-2015, 07:41 AM   #21
mark1963

There are always many more wounded than dead, so where are the reporters interviewing the wounded at the hospitals?

All I see on the news are a few people with aluminum blankets on them, no bodies, no blast damage, no blood, except a smear last night and that could have come from anywhere.

The big thing though is the wounded, bars get sprayed with bullets and there are no reporters trying to talk to the wounded or film them at the hospitals???
“Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn’t learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn’t learn a little, at least we didn’t get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn’t die; so, let us all be thankful.” - Buddha

www.thrivingaudios.com
mark1963 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2015, 07:51 AM   #22
Ooberman

Quote:
Originally Posted by hande View Post
Got a page number,

I saw it deteriorating then skipped a dozen pages, and yes I appreciate I probably missed a few good points in amongst the chaffe
Best leave it alone. I didn't mean to upset anyone only to point out that we're all going to get shafted by the elite no matter what we say on here. To be fair though, they are trying to mess with our genetic make-up with cross migration and this will ultimately further their goals.

Last edited by Ooberman; 14-11-2015 at 07:53 AM.
Ooberman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2015, 07:53 AM   #23
ablitive

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess_alexandra View Post
And this happens on Friday the 13th, go figure. In fact if you add up 11/13/15 you get 39.
I warned about this date in a readers comment several months back

There are 3 friday 13ths in 2015
The first was february and the last this coming November
The first and the last are 39 (13+13+13) weeks apart…..brace yourselves.

http://www.thejournal.ie/glass-pork-...72990-Oct2015/
Luke 8:17

101 last day prophecies.
ablitive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2015, 08:12 AM   #24
pinochio
Banned

lots of tin foil suits nice and shiny.The survivors!

this video is full of nothing!this is a job for Peekay!

Last edited by pinochio; 14-11-2015 at 08:13 AM.
pinochio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2015, 08:19 AM   #25
rooey

that's not the usual ambulance logo..

anyone know what medical team the guys with the jackets with Triangles with crosses in the middle of them work for?

edit. Ive found out.. they are 'soutien aux populations'

SO MUCH SYMBOLISM GOING ON ITS CRAZY!!!

apprently they are 'Civil protection North'
here is a translation from a site about

"Our role is then to support, assist and ensure the protection of affected populations of the government side but also to help the police authorities and public services to coordinate and manage the work of volunteers."

So they are paid.. France taxes so high and they have a massive civil service.. I bet not just anyone can get a job with these guys

Last edited by rooey; 14-11-2015 at 08:25 AM.
rooey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2015, 08:30 AM   #26
pinochio
Banned

Images de la fusillade au Bataclan von lemondefr
pinochio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2015, 08:47 AM   #27
rooey

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinochio View Post
What looks like a lady hanging from the window, for a very long time..

while the guy with the camera phone shouts 'qu'est qui space'? = what happening? from the sounds of the gun shots and people running and dragging bodied bloods, it's quite obvious.. plus he is just filming them and not helping or calling for help.. Plus the people know to run away and in which directions.. This doesnt look right imo.. some bits / people look cgi as well.. especially the person hanging from the window at times.

again grainy footage from the camera in the laneway... doesnt anyone who films these things ever have a camera phone made in the last few years?

plus towards the end, one of the motionless people outside the door, pulls out a phone quite clearly. you can see the backlit screen.. how come people ditched this guy when he was clearly still alive, and yet others were dragged off?

the people setting this up, will be hiding again if real war breaks out, they wont be the ones dying..

Last edited by rooey; 14-11-2015 at 08:54 AM.
rooey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2015, 08:54 AM   #28
bluebirdgr

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooey View Post
that's not the usual ambulance logo..

anyone know what medical team the guys with the jackets with Triangles with crosses in the middle of them work for?

edit. Ive found out.. they are 'soutien aux populations'

SO MUCH SYMBOLISM GOING ON ITS CRAZY!!!

apprently they are 'Civil protection North'
here is a translation from a site about

"Our role is then to support, assist and ensure the protection of affected populations of the government side but also to help the police authorities and public services to coordinate and manage the work of volunteers."

So they are paid.. France taxes so high and they have a massive civil service.. I bet not just anyone can get a job with these guys

isnt this the BAL temple lion that ISIS just destroyed recently?
bluebirdgr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2015, 08:55 AM   #29
rooey

and what I dont like, is that there a probably review team reading our comments and will give feedback to people involved, so that they can make the next FF even more realistic..

FUCK YOU, IF YOU THINK YOU WILL GET AWAY WITH THIS, I HAVE ETERNITY TO MAKE SURE YOU DON'T!!!
Old 14-11-2015, 08:58 AM   #30
Ooberman

'Another French false flag?'

'11th month, 11th District, Friday the 13th'

'It happened on Friday the 13th (commemorating the massacre of the proto-illuminati Templars) in the 11th month, in Paris’s 11th district. It’s going to be remembered as “11/13” or “Friday the 13th.” Illuminati numerology or coincidence?...'

…by Kevin Barrett, Veterans Today Editor (just back from Paris)

I left Paris Friday at noon. As my plane landed in Chicago at 3:15 p.m. local time (9:15 p.m. Paris time) the media was screaming “Terrorists kill dozens in central Paris; hostages taken.” The French military was occupying the City of Lights. It looks like another Charlie Hebdo situation, only bigger and bloodier.

By an eerie coincidenced – at least I hope it was a coincidence – I spent Thursday evening walking around central Paris being interviewed about January’s Charlie Hebdo false flag attacks. Little did I suspect that in less than 24 hours an even bigger terror attack would rock the city.

Filmmaker Vincent LaPierre of Egalité et Reconciliation filmed me at the Fontaine St. Michel, in front of the Notre Dame cathedral, and in various Left Bank locations as well as at E&R headquarters with leader Alain Soral. As I pontificated to the camera about false flag terror in general and Charlie Hebdo in particular, passersby looked on with interest; one customer at the outdoor café table next to us told us she loved what she was hearing and appreciated the work we were doing.

Since we now know the Charlie Hebdo attack was a Gladio 2 false flag by the usual suspects (NATO hardliners and Zionists), can we safely make the same assumption about these new Friday the 13th Paris atrocities?

I think we can. Almost every really big, spectacular terror attack turns out, after extensive critical examination, to have been the usual state-sponsored false-flag stuff. There is no reason to think this one will be any different.

The first question, as always, is: Who gains? And the answer, as always, is: Authoritarian insiders. Zionists. Militarists. Islamophobes. New World Order-Out-Of-Chaos freaks.

Speaking of which, the order-out-of-chaos thing is going into overdrive. Between the destruction of several Middle Eastern countries, refugees flooding Europe, preparations for World War III vs. Russia and China, and ongoing false flag terror, it seems the “creative destruction” people are staying busy....'

More below (LINK)

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/11/13/charlie2/

^^^

Last edited by Ooberman; 14-11-2015 at 09:07 AM.
Old 14-11-2015, 08:59 AM   #31
oneriver

These are desperate times for the elite, as they scramble to retain power and control. This is an act of desperation, they will not succeed.
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2015, 09:03 AM   #32
onenarrowdoor
Inactive

Do not underestimate the craftiness of Satan and his followers.

They HATE truth and therefore invest a great deal of effort denying, undermining or muddying it. One of the tricks they will use is adding to a real event the ILLUSION of a hoax in order to give the impression that it is just that

Peekay himself fell into that particular ditch when falling out with Jeff over that plane crash in the river that was caught on a dashcam.

I see that this thread is going the same way.
onenarrowdoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2015, 09:10 AM   #33
strummer101
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooey View Post
What looks like a lady hanging from the window, for a very long time..

while the guy with the camera phone shouts 'qu'est qui space'? = what happening? from the sounds of the gun shots and people running and dragging bodied bloods, it's quite obvious.. plus he is just filming them and not helping or calling for help.. Plus the people know to run away and in which directions.. This doesnt look right imo.. some bits / people look cgi as well
I thought there is another thread running for the wacko theories?

There is certainly another thread running about why no-one bothers to come to these pages anymore, and hear is your answer; the 'it's all fake', 'it's a hoax' bunch of wankers, basically.

People were still being killed last night, and we had a nut-job here talking about executing refugees, another guy blaming Jews, plus the usual leap to the default position, 'false flag'.

There seems to be a mental block that does not allow people to consider the existence of radical Islam, people schooled in Saudi-financed madrassas, reading Wahhabist Qu'rans supplied in prisons with Saudi money, the powerful influence of social media on the disenfranchised in the Paris banlieues and elsewhere, spreading the Wahhabist message, and encouraging that it should be spread via the barrel of a gun. A message that many show no reluctance to follow.

The idea that the events of last night are another example of this seem a not unlikely proposition, to me at least.
strummer101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2015, 09:15 AM   #34
acharlatani

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebirdgr View Post
http://mobile.lemonde.fr/attaques-a-...?xtref=acc_dir

Le Monde published a live video of the concert terror from outside.
something looks very strange but maybe people behave like that when they are under shock.
Sooooooo the three that were hanging on ledges. Were they actors?

SMASH THE SYSTEM
acharlatani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2015, 09:18 AM   #35
rooey

Quote:
Originally Posted by strummer101 View Post

There is certainly another thread running about why no-one bothers to come to these pages anymore, and hear is your answer; the 'it's all fake', 'it's a hoax' bunch of wankers, basically.

People were still being killed last night, and we had a nut-job here talking about executing refugees, another guy blaming Jews, plus the usual leap to the default position, 'false flag'.
what a lie. Calling people who think its a FF wacko too!

The highest amount of members ever was today and there are thousands viewing the forum all the time..

you lie sir!
Old 14-11-2015, 09:40 AM   #36
machineelf

Quote:

There seems to be a mental block that does not allow people to consider the existence of radical Islam, people schooled in Saudi-financed madrassas, reading Wahhabist Qu'rans supplied in prisons with Saudi money, the powerful influence of social media on the disenfranchised in the Paris banlieues and elsewhere, spreading the Wahhabist message, and encouraging that it should be spread via the barrel of a gun. A message that many show no reluctance to follow.

The idea that the events of last night are another example of this seem a not unlikely proposition, to me at least.
You seem to be on the wrong forum. This is the "wacko theories" forum.
Maybe some of us can see that this is clearly another crappy false flag operation. Its pretty obvious. How is false flag a "default position"? That is what an attack is called when its done by some fools and blamed on some other organisation. There is tonnes of evidence to suggest this is another false flag and also a fake one at that.

Maybe you can tell us why this one is legit?

The tin foil jackets seems like some kind of inside joke, they wear tin foil jackets and us 'nutters' wear tin foil hats. There are two blokes wearing them that don't seem shaken and definitely not injured.

It is a hoax just like Sandy hook and Boston bombings. I wonder why they do fake attacks instead of real ones these days.
machineelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2015, 09:41 AM   #37
fudgetusk

And it all took place on Friday The 13th. No coincidence. They want to do this kind of thing on special dates. 9/11 7/7...
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2015, 09:44 AM   #38
Ooberman

'9 Reasons To Question The Paris Terror Attacks'

'By Brandon Turbeville

'As France finds itself in the grips of martial law and its first mandatory curfew since it was occupied by the Nazis in 1944, there exists a number of questionable details surrounding the recent terrorist attacks in Paris.

Only hours after the first shots were fired, stories and reports are beginning to change and contradict one another. Considering the history of the French government, French Intelligence agencies and the Anglo-American/NATO Intelligence apparatus, particularly the recent events surrounding the Charlie Hebdo attacks that were exposed as false flags, one would be justified in wondering whether or not these recent attacks in Paris were of the same variety.

Below are a number of reasons to question the official story of the Paris terror attacks.

1.) How many gunmen? Already, the number of individuals involved in the Paris attacks is in question. While some reports suggested four shooters were involved, others suggested three. The majority of mainstream reports seem to be only acknowledging two shooters. So how many shooters were there? Two, three or four? One witness, Pierre Marie Bertin, a 36-year-old who was at the theater when the shooting began, stated that there were as many as four gunmen. Bertin described some male hostages who “went onto the balcony and tried to negotiate for the life of their wives with one of the guys [terrorists]. It was sickening.” Bertin recounted somewhat more detail than some other witnesses and was clear that there were as many as four gunmen. Australian news media is reporting that three gunmen have been killed....'

Read it?

http://www.activistpost.com/2015/11/...r-attacks.html

^^^
Old 14-11-2015, 09:47 AM   #39
Ooberman

'Paris attack maybe false flag operation: Analyst'

'The attacks in Paris, France, could possibly be a “false flag” operation so that the US and its allies can intensify the bombing campaign against Syria, says a political commentator.

A witness told The Associated Press that the shooters shouted “Allahu Akbar” (God is the Greatest) in Arabic as they massacred scores of diners and concert-goers in the French capital.

“Just because somebody goes and says Allahu Akbar doesn’t mean they’re Muslim, it may mean it’s a false flag,” Edward Corrigan told Press TV on Saturday.

The United States and France may blame the Syrian government for the attack and start bombing Syria indiscriminately, Corrigan said.

“You’re going to see a lot of destruction of infrastructure; you’re going get a lot of civilians killed, you’re going to see a massive overreaction like we saw with 9/11, which of course gave the Americans the impetus to invade and attack Iraq, kill over a million Iraqis,” he added.

“Of course Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11 but that of course got lost in the smoke and haze.”

Over 150 people were killed in multiple coordinated attacks on Friday in one of the deadliest assaults to hit the French capital since the World War II.

US President Barack Obama condemned the “outrageous” terrorist attacks in Paris, and promised the United States stands ready to provide whatever assistance is necessary to the French government and people.

Obama also called French President François Hollande Friday night. "The two leaders pledged to work together, and with nations around the world, to defeat the scourge of terrorism," the White House said in a statement.

The terror attacks came just hours after an interview aired in which Obama boasted about recent successes against the Daesh (ISIL) terrorist group. "I don't think they're gaining strength," Obama told ABC News' "Good Morning America." "We have contained them."

Police in major US cities have stepped up security in the wake of the Paris attacks. Officials in New York, Chicago, and Philadelphia said there was no intelligence indicating any threats, but were taking security precautions.'

Link below

http://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2015/11.../paris-attack-

^^^
Old 14-11-2015, 09:56 AM   #40
decode reality
Inactive

Quote:

My thoughts entirely.
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote