Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Old 15-04-2013, 07:59 PM   #41
braben199

Explosion happened right where the flags of the world where situated.

Not so subtle subliminal fear mongering there then
braben199 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2013, 08:03 PM   #42
inversedivinity

A lot of catholic Irish in Boston. Who happened to get rather upset alongside the rest of America after the september 11 attacks nearly for a crusade and shit. 10 bucks it will come out that a muslim did this.
Old 15-04-2013, 08:03 PM   #43
blueplexus

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueplexus View Post
yep "oh my god theyre dead"

just said in such a strange way and how he acts.

Still wondering why all the police etc are stood around not helping while the civilians are shouting for help with the injured
Quote:
Originally Posted by springcleaningyet View Post
I don't see any building damage or fires either, but there's definitely blood:

I could be wrong, but it looks like a mangled limb or stump or something on the curb in this picture. The shirtless guy is kneeling over it and it's sort of behind the police officers:
Can't see anything that would scream blood at me in the first pic, looks just like a mess that you get at the end of a marathon (drinks thrown on the floor etc)

The second pic I can't see what that is, the cream chairs in the restaurant behind them are perfectly fine though??

Again police/boston fire guys just strolling around in the foreground while the civilians (shirtless guy etc) are being left to deal with the injured?
Not arguing just looking at this with a different view
"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Last edited by blueplexus; 15-04-2013 at 08:05 PM.
blueplexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2013, 08:03 PM   #44
billybleach

man in red jacket taking down the bunting, at 1:54, for the camera man....how helpful

Last edited by billybleach; 15-04-2013 at 08:04 PM.
billybleach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2013, 08:06 PM   #45
springcleaningyet
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by king triad View Post
3 dead up to 60 injured Fox is reporting...
Boston PD has officially confirmed 2 dead, 22 wounded. Wouldn't be surprised if those numbers went up. They usually do.
springcleaningyet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2013, 08:06 PM   #46
joya

Quote:
Can't see anything that would scream blood at me in the first pic, looks just like a mess that you get at the end of a marathon (drinks thrown on the floor etc)

The second pic I can't see what that is, the cream chairs in the restaurant behind them are perfectly fine though??

Again police/boston fire guys just strolling around in the foreground while the civilians (shirtless guy etc) are being left to deal with the injured?
Don't all the crimson blood stains on the cement scream "blood" ???
joya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2013, 08:07 PM   #47
real6

https://vine.co/v/bFdt5uwg6JZ
"My father may not approve, but I am no longer his disciple, I am a master now, an idea transcended into life. And so this is my new path, which is a lot like the old one - only mine. To stay on that path I need to work harder, explore new rituals, evolve. Am I evil? Am I good? I'm done asking those questions, I dont have the answers - does anyone?"

-Dexter Morgan
real6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2013, 08:07 PM   #48
dentedarthur
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by braben199 View Post
Explosion happened right where the flags of the world where situated.

Not so subtle subliminal fear mongering there then
Quote:
Originally Posted by springcleaningyet View Post

forum
dentedarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2013, 08:07 PM   #49
jake_ball

Are they gonna blame supposed Boston tea party extremists ? (ie American patriots ?) Just a thought
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2013, 08:08 PM   #50
nofuture
Premier Subscribers

Gubbermint!

Frankie Boyle
nofuture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2013, 08:08 PM   #51
multiversal_quiver

Obviously now they need more cameras, surveillance drones, and stop and search checkpoints.
Old 15-04-2013, 08:08 PM   #52
springcleaningyet
Inactive

Quote:

All that red liquid on the ground doesn't look like blood to you? What kind of drink looks like that when it's spilled all over concrete?

That shit ain't Gatorade.

Last edited by springcleaningyet; 15-04-2013 at 08:09 PM.
springcleaningyet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2013, 08:08 PM   #53
squishy ball

2101: Boston authorities warn they will cause a controlled explosion in the next few minutes but release no further details.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-22160978

Live text
squishy ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2013, 08:09 PM   #54
blueplexus

Quote:
Originally Posted by inversedivinity View Post
A lot of catholic Americans in Boston. Who happened to get rather upset alongside the rest of America after the september 11 attacks nearly for a crusade and shit. 10 bucks it will come out that a muslim did this.
Utter nonsense, sorry but that is pure reaching for straws, there are no Irish people there they are American. To claim that some people who at one point or another knew someone who emigrated from Ireland means that they would care more about America than anyone else and so would be a target for Muslims is ridiculous.

Stop hating on 'brown people' and look at this from an objective point of view please, you're playing right into the racist propaganda spouting that rubbish
"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

blueplexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2013, 08:09 PM   #55
la_verite

Quote:
Originally Posted by billybleach View Post
Report: Two Explosions at Boston Marathon - YouTube

man in red jacket taking down the bunting, at 1:54, for the camera man....how helpful
Classic zoom in & out at speed. No footage of the people on the ground being treated & all neatly covered by tv banner.
Old 15-04-2013, 08:10 PM   #56
doom_monger

They're talking up the damage definitely on BBC News, Sandy Hook seems to be repeatedly mentioned because apparently there was a memorial on one of the street lights or something..

Boston PD confirm atm 2 dead, 26 injured but the way the reporters seem to be bigging up the carnage you would thing it was 200 dead 2600 injured, that level or over-emphasising
doom_monger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2013, 08:12 PM   #57
multiversal_quiver

Biden commented immediately after seeing it on television, and called it a bombing before ever knowing what exploded.
Old 15-04-2013, 08:13 PM   #58
banktop

wonder who knew with the markets playing up today
banktop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2013, 08:14 PM   #59
real6

So, i hear the stock market plummetted today also @ 2pm. And explosions at 3pm. Hmmmmmmmmmm

Somebody knows something...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...l-economy.html

Price of gold and the stock market plummet on news that Chinese growth unexpectedly slows - prompting fresh fears for global economy.

Dow Jones has dropped more than 155 points, one per cent, by about noon
Nasdaq down 50 points, more than one and a half per cent.

The London Stock Exchange 100 slumped 72.1 points to 6312.2 in the wake of announcement.

China's growth in first first quarter of 2013 was 7.7 per cent - short of 8 per cent target.

Price of gold dropped six per cent as well, its lowest point in more than two years.
"My father may not approve, but I am no longer his disciple, I am a master now, an idea transcended into life. And so this is my new path, which is a lot like the old one - only mine. To stay on that path I need to work harder, explore new rituals, evolve. Am I evil? Am I good? I'm done asking those questions, I dont have the answers - does anyone?"

-Dexter Morgan

Last edited by real6; 15-04-2013 at 08:16 PM.
real6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2013, 08:15 PM   #60
rizzy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue_esper View Post
Comparing it to a suicide bombing in Jerusalem
Not a bombing in an Iraci or Afghani village...the fuckers never stop their propaganda shite.

i was just gonna say that, when i read comments on daily mail " horrific" " barbaric" etc..

i was thinking wtf this happens almost on a daily basis by drone attacks..
rizzy is offline   Reply With Quote