Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

View Poll Results: Did the Holocaust Happen?
Yes 274 47.40%
No 304 52.60%
Voters: 578. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-07-2011, 02:57 PM   #41
dantesrevival
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Somewhere on the high fucking seas
Posts: 4,672
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolores1 View Post

Also the fact that the Zonist supporters have been able to influence most countries in the west to have the honest questions regarding the numbers who died made illegal to even ask!
Bollocks, some maybe but most? utter rubbish but then what would you expect from a lying nazi sympathiser.
dantesrevival is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 03:25 PM   #42
dogsmilk
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Surreality
Posts: 7,497
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesufi View Post
that's interesting, but just so that cynical people won't accuse you of insincerity and imply that this an empty debating tactic on your part, could you document your previous opposition to such laws? a forum thread initiated by yourself highlighting some injustice or a specific call for their abolition would suffice.

Quote:
only this: since the majority of european countries wherein the holocaust is alleged to have taken place (ie. where any physical evidence resides) have laws criminalizing sceptical enquiry into the official narrative, only one-sided historical research is being conducted and the holocaust has thereby arguably ceased to be a "historical event".
Yet somehow the one or two deniers who actually do any research (not that it's helped them) seem to have managed.

Quote:
In what sense is Leuchter a fraud in relation to his work at auschwitz? leuchter's professional credentials seem entirly pertinent to questions of the practical design and operation of homicidal gas chambers, which is indisputably his profession regardless of paper qualifications. do formal credentials even exist for that job? you might as well argue that raul hilberg, solely on the basis of his being a political science major had no business writing a history of WWII; a type of specious "argumentum ad verecundiam" with which i'm sure you would want to disassociate yourself.
Leuchter was found to be practicing engineering without a license. He was passing himself off as being qualified to perform work he wasn't.

Quote:
furthermore, Leuchter's findings have been corroborated by Germar Rudolf (who has more than a clue about chemistry) and even arguably by data (rather than the published conclusion) from a subsquent study commissioned by the Auschwitz State Museum, hardly an unbiased source. however, this is likely to be the best we have for the foreseeable future since the polish authorities refuse to sanction truly independent official studies and clandestine efforts would likely fall foul of that country's anti-denial laws (see above). readers will need to research both sides and take their own view.
Similarly Rudolf was also debunked ten years ago. Look it up.

Quote:
perhaps the significance is that outside of academic circles (allegedly) it was hardly common parlance that the "4 million" plaques were fraudulent. it would also tend to create suspicion concerning the larger holocaust narrative, entirely developed pre-glasnost, much of it from the same soviet block sources.
If you want to raise at plaque at a museum to enormous levels of significance that's your retarded problem.

Quote:
many from old age; also births and marriages between inmates, which you don't hear a lot about.
Actually, if you look at the breakdown of deaths you find very few old people vs a massive amount of younger people dying - a total inversion of what you'd expect. You find an epidemic of 'heart attacks' and the like demonstrating either
a/Auschwitz inmates ate McDonalds for every meal.
b/This corroborates inmates who said they filled in bullshit causes of death for people murdered.
But of course it was all a lie and Auscwitz was a lovely place.
I'm not sure about marriages, but I recall there were births there. Why is this surprising?

Quote:
i wouldn't worry too much about such accusations dogs. they will hold no water unless your arguments are perceived to be habitually deceptive and underhand.

i'm sure you'll be ok.


No offence, but unless you say anything remotely interesting it's unlikely I'll reply to you again. Your boring, pig ignorant posts on that other thread were quite enough.

Last edited by merlincove; 11-07-2011 at 07:11 PM. Reason: twat
dogsmilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 03:33 PM   #43
thesufi
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: the tavern of ruin
Posts: 306
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

i think somebody needs a hug.

anybody seen charlie vietch?

Last edited by merlincove; 11-07-2011 at 07:12 PM. Reason: quote
thesufi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 03:37 PM   #44
bazil brazeel
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: In the eye of the shit storm.
Posts: 3,480
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesufi View Post
i think somebody needs a hug.

anybody seen charlie vietch?


howdy thesufi who is the guy in your avatar, if you don't mind me asking.
__________________
"I respect the elders as There good deeds are much greater then mine..
And I love the younger as there Bad deeds are much lesser than mine.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10bsP...layer_embedded
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dzk0Cy97PHQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_3BE...layer_embedded
bazil brazeel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 03:45 PM   #45
thesufi
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: the tavern of ruin
Posts: 306
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bazil brazeel View Post
howdy thesufi who is the guy in your avatar, if you don't mind me asking.
howdy. not at all. it's turkish sufi mystic and poet Yunus Emre (1238-1320)

"For those who trully love God and his ways
All the people of the world are brothers.

We regard no one's religion as contrary to ours,
True love is born when all faiths are united as a whole.

True faith is in the head, not in the headgear."


http://adnantuncel.com/yunus.html

Last edited by thesufi; 09-07-2011 at 03:49 PM.
thesufi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 03:53 PM   #46
bazil brazeel
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: In the eye of the shit storm.
Posts: 3,480
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesufi View Post
howdy. not at all. it's turkish sufi mystic and poet Yunus Emre (1238-1320)

"For those who trully love God and his ways
All the people of the world are brothers.

We regard no one's religion as contrary to ours,
True love is born when all faiths are united as a whole.

True faith is in the head, not in the headgear."


http://adnantuncel.com/yunus.html

Thanx for the link.

Mystic is what they call me,
Hate is my only enemy;
I harbor a grudge against none,
To me the whole wide world is one.
__________________
"I respect the elders as There good deeds are much greater then mine..
And I love the younger as there Bad deeds are much lesser than mine.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10bsP...layer_embedded
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dzk0Cy97PHQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_3BE...layer_embedded
bazil brazeel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 03:54 PM   #47
bjornyvan
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,309
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

At least 6 million Ukrainians were holocausted by Stalin in the 1930's.
At least 6 million Russians were holocausted by the Soviets in the period 1917-1939.
At least 6 million defenseless Germans were holocausted by the Allies, or died as a result of the policies of the Allies, in the period 1945-1950.
At least 6 million people in Congo have been holocausted in the last decade.

But it is these Jews we (have to) remember. And it seems they never actually died. Or even existed in the first place.

For the holo-newbees - the not so famous Jewish holocaust in WWI:

bjornyvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 04:02 PM   #48
martg
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 8,041
Likes: 7 (5 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by haukipesukone View Post
I'm a proud holocaust denier. I see it as very likely that Nazis did mistreat and murder a lot of Jews among the many people they mistreated and murdered, but that's as far as I agree with the origininal story. I don't really know what happened. You could call me a WWII truther. Investigate Auschwitz! Re-investigate the holocaust!
agreed, although I would label myself a revisionist rather than a denier.
martg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 04:53 PM   #49
dolores1
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Over the hill and round the bend
Posts: 14,891
Likes: 15 (13 Posts)
Default

How come all the holocaust huggers resort to personal attacks and foul language?


Can't stand the TRUTH?
dolores1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 05:06 PM   #50
kennybhoy67
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 690
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Maybe the numbers of people killed is wrong,or exagurrated.It'd be amusing though if in say 60 odd years people started claiming 911 "never happened" or that thousands of people never actually died,because they did.

It's certainly rammed down your throat and used as justification for Israels murderous ways.
kennybhoy67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 05:07 PM   #51
fratoue
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Pluto
Posts: 1,287
Likes: 24 (11 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolores1 View Post
How come all the holocaust huggers resort to personal attacks and foul language?


Can't stand the TRUTH?

Agreed, Dogsmilk is resorting to personal attacks of people he doesn't know from Adam.

Leuchter is debunked because he hasn't a licence?. This is absurd his claims and evidence are still valid irregardless, anyways the whole licence thing was created by the elites to make sure they destroyed competition none more effectively than in the medical industry.

OK seeing as you belive everyone who disagrees with the official story and estimates to have been debunked or a twat or a fraud can I ask you to please supply Historians with peer reviewed evidence of your claims of between 5-6 million Jews?? Wheres the hard evidence?

Funny you haven't once mentioned a single name yet you slander and insult anyone who doesn't agree with your own views. This is obvious subversion tactics from the evidence you claim nameless scholars have.
fratoue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 05:20 PM   #52
tinyint
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Meerkat Manor
Posts: 20,776
Likes: 9 (8 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by martg View Post
agreed, although I would label myself a revisionist rather than a denier.
You can only deny something which happened, eg the sun set.

Revision of facts is what we all do on a daily base, which is funnily attributed to something negative by the hoax inquisition.
Otherwise we would not know how to build eg better machines and devices.
tinyint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 05:20 PM   #53
rjmg2012
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 592
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Thumbs down

A fucking shit load of people died give them some respect! your all arguing for the sake of the self !!! you should all feel ashamed
rjmg2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 05:30 PM   #54
the rational thinker
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Hard Disc Drive
Posts: 1,932
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default The Camps.

Living conditions ?

Were there working sewage systems in all of the camps to prevent feces being spread around everywhere and prevent water and food supplies becoming infected ?

Were there a sufficient number of showers in all camps for all prisoners to wash properly on a daily basis ?

What was the nutrition for prisoners in all camps ?

Was Typhus, Typhoid, Dysentery, and Tuberculosis in any camps ?

What cures and treatments were available in the early 1940s to cure or treat such diseases ?

Were a sufficient number of doctors available for all the camps or was there a lack of them due to them being required by the German population outside the camps ?

In the 1940s what drugs were available and used to relinquish the severe pain of terminally ill diseased prisoners to prevent them dying in agony ?

How many prisoners died in the Russian camps ?

Were deaths in the Russian camps treated in the same manner as the deaths in German camps ?

Just a few of many questions that enter my mind.
the rational thinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 05:32 PM   #55
martg
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 8,041
Likes: 7 (5 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyint View Post
You can only deny something which happened, eg the sun set.

Revision of facts is what we all do on a daily base, which is funnily attributed to something negative by the hoax inquisition.
Otherwise we would not know how to build eg better machines and devices.
true, I chose the word revisionist because although I know that the official story of the holocaust is full of lies, I really don't know what that much about what really happened in the camps and how many were killed and in what circumstances.

To me the word revisionist suggests an uncertainty and a need to learn more.

you're right about the blatant attacks and hypocrisy applied to anyone who questions the official story.

Last edited by martg; 09-07-2011 at 05:34 PM.
martg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 05:33 PM   #56
tinyint
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Meerkat Manor
Posts: 20,776
Likes: 9 (8 Posts)
Default One question

Why did the Germans tackle the lice with Zyklon B, if they wanted to kill them jews?
Why did the camps have an almost autark infrastructure, from money, cinema, theatre, post office to football teams and league?
tinyint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 05:37 PM   #57
tinyint
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Meerkat Manor
Posts: 20,776
Likes: 9 (8 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by martg View Post

To me the word revisionist suggests an uncertainty and a need to learn more.
Well, "revisionist" is used as a slur term, which is totally ridiculous.
It implies, revision would be something bad, at least how it is used by the mafia.
Without revision, we would not have any software. Revision is an elemntal component of software development. Eg wikipedia is a version/revision control system, or the handy wayback machines.

The same mechanics work with eg moon discussion, JFK or 911, just that these are not protected by laws. The famous "conspiracy theorist".

Last edited by tinyint; 09-07-2011 at 05:38 PM.
tinyint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 05:40 PM   #58
martg
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 8,041
Likes: 7 (5 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyint View Post
Well, "revisionist" is used as a slur term, which is totally ridiculous.
It implies, revision would be something bad, at least how it is used by the mafia.
Without revision, we would not have any software. Revision is an elemntal component of software development. Eg wikipedia is a version/revision control system, or the handy wayback machines.

The same mechanics work with eg moon discussion, JFK or 911, just that these are not protected by laws. The famous "conspiracy theorist".
I agree completely the words true meaning has been subverted when applied to the holohcaust.
but imho revision in the true sense of the word is what is needed.
martg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 05:49 PM   #59
tinyint
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Meerkat Manor
Posts: 20,776
Likes: 9 (8 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by martg View Post
I agree completely the words true meaning has been subverted when applied to the holohcaust.
but imho revision in the true sense of the word is what is needed.
Yes, indeed.
We need revision, so that we as human beings can progress instead of being trapped in some mysterious past. Its like Groundhog day since 70 years.

As it stands right now, I simply have no final conclusion, I have a trend, which clearly favours the evidence the imprisoned "revisionists" have collected. In contrast, the mafia with all their media power have not yet produced any credible physical/criminological evidence since the 60ies, when the "holocaust" became known to the world with the Auschwitz trials.
We need to ask the question why the Nuremberg trials did not reveal any "holocaust" despite all the camps were taken by the allies?
So in short, I favour an international investigation, where "revisionists" as well as hoax believers would have sit together on a table for the purpose of finding the facts.
I am pretty convinced, it would be possible to get to the truth, since there are still tons of classified captured archives in Russia and US, as well as suppressed ones already returned to Germany.
For that, we have to fight the thought crime laws first.

But, we all know, a reinvestigation in the alleged crime would most likely mean an ideological disaster for both Israel and Federal Banana Republic for germany, thus the US and Russia.

Last edited by tinyint; 09-07-2011 at 05:51 PM.
tinyint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 05:57 PM   #60
dogsmilk
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Surreality
Posts: 7,497
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fratoue View Post
Agreed, Dogsmilk is resorting to personal attacks of people he doesn't know from Adam.


Quote:
Leuchter is debunked because he hasn't a licence?. This is absurd his claims and evidence are still valid irregardless, anyways the whole licence thing was created by the elites to make sure they destroyed competition none more effectively than in the medical industry.
No Leuchter is debunked because his 'research' was total bullshit. But he's also a fraud.

Quote:
OK seeing as you belive everyone who disagrees with the official story and estimates to have been debunked or a twat or a fraud can I ask you to please supply Historians with peer reviewed evidence of your claims of between 5-6 million Jews?? Wheres the hard evidence?
I think you're confused. It's not "my claims" but what years of research by other people claims. This is an overall picture that filters down to smaller pieces of research. So for example people can look at useful pieces of information like the Hofle telegram or look at numbers of people people transported to various camps who subsequently vanished. Or they might look at some some scale shooting action in some Russian backwater or whatever. Like I said, if you feel confident enough to say the 'official story' is wrong, you presumably know 'official story' inside out in order to make such a claim. The onus is on you to present your case with reference to established scholarship. I don't claim to be an expert. You claim to know better than the history departments of universities all over the world. That's a big claim and one you should be able to substantiate by demonstrating why historians are all wrong. Real ones, not a handful of cranks like Zundel.

Quote:
Funny you haven't once mentioned a single name yet you slander and insult anyone who doesn't agree with your own views. This is obvious subversion tactics from the evidence you claim nameless scholars have.
Mentioned what "single name"? I've only been rude to one person on this thread so far. You on the other hand have studiously ignored the virtually all the content of my replies to you. That could be said to be pretty rude couldn't it?
However, I am frequently rude to Holocaust deniers. Because they're assholes. Pissing on people's graves on the basis of some half-assed conspiracy mumbo-jumbo or Nazi apologism is none too savoury in my book.

Last edited by merlincove; 11-07-2011 at 07:08 PM. Reason: twat
dogsmilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
germany, holocaust, holocaust denial, holocaust revision, wwii

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:17 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.