Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

View Poll Results: Holocaust a hoax?
Yes 118 28.16%
No 122 29.12%
over exaggerated but still real 164 39.14%
far larger and more widespread thab we have been led to believe 15 3.58%
Voters: 419. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-02-2010, 08:46 AM   #21
kanz

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey mikey View Post
Is that a threat?
Yes , but not from or anything to do with me.

Lets just call it a friendly word of advice.

"If you believe , you can achieve"

Last edited by kanz; 08-02-2010 at 08:51 AM.
kanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 08:48 AM   #22
freedom1st

Quote:
Originally Posted by the white knight View Post
When the war was over in in 1945 and Germany was broken in two East/West wasn't a large number of West Germans were left to starve to death while the alllied forces looked the other way.
I would say that more Germans died after the war had ENDED than jews that died during the war. I would also say that jewish deaths represented a smaller number than the deaths associated with many of the other groups.
freedom1st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 09:03 AM   #23
illuminumnuts

I've said it before and i'll say it again. Everyone needs to stop using their discourse of power.
Are you selling out your own sons, daughters, nephews and nieces? Good job! Bellboy!
illuminumnuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 09:37 AM   #24
stelios
Banned

Dogshit will be along soon no doubt
stelios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 09:43 AM   #25
illuminumnuts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stelios View Post
I think he is cowering behind the bike sheds.
Are you selling out your own sons, daughters, nephews and nieces? Good job! Bellboy!
Old 08-02-2010, 10:36 AM   #26
mikey mikey
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanz View Post
Yes , but not from or anything to do with me.

Lets just call it a friendly word of advice.
I have reported your threat to the mods. I am now also in the process of contacting Mr Icke to let him know what is taking place here in his name.

Last edited by mikey mikey; 08-02-2010 at 10:38 AM.
mikey mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 10:36 AM   #27
dogsmilk
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by stelios View Post
I'm too busy to be posting much today. I'm sure the howlers will pile up, maybe like that deranged stuff about Hitler opening a second front I notice you were carping on about in one of your characteristically crackpot replies yesterday. We've already had the 'let's-twist-Van-Pelt's-comment-out-of-context' turn which is very fashionable at the moment.
Is there a point to another Holocaust debate? Does anyone seriously believe such debates on here mean anything?

One of my big questions for people who believe in a hoax is how. We can argue about Holocaust evidence all day, but the positive evidence for an actual hoax is zero. Hoaxing the Holocaust would be more complex than carrying it out.
Another big question is while deniers spend ages trying to pick holes in testimony and confidently declaring people are liars, they ignore the fact there should be a veritable multitude of eyewitnesses to the Holocaust not happening. So for example, if the AR camps were transit camps, this must have been witnessed by hundreds of people. Well pushing two million (something like that - can't remember figures offhand) if you believe all the Jews sent to them were 'resettled' - unless you believe a phenomenal amount of people deliberately hid and stayed totally silent for sixty years, there should be quite an oral history along the lines of we passed through Treblinka and were resettled in.... You would expect at least several thousand of such narratives to pop up. As it is, deniers pour scorn on what I would guess amounts to thousands of various kinds of witness, including guys who freely admit they shot or gassed Jews en masse, while seeming to think the 'alternatives' they concoct don't need any witnesses. How does that work?
dogsmilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 10:46 AM   #28
dogsmilk
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by loki View Post
Its BS it always has been anyone with half a rational brain can quickly realise this

There were no more than 4 million Jews living in Nazi-occupied territory. As the Nazi army advanced, the Jews fled rather than be captured. On June 30, 1965, the West German government announced that 3,375,000 Jewish “holocaust survivors” had applied for reparations. Now, if we subtract 3,375,000 from 4,000,000, that leaves 625,000 unaccounted for. If we take 625,000 and add a zero to the figure, we arrive at the fictitious and truly fantastic six million lie.

simple math dictates that it is bullshit and or a fantastical exaggeration of what actually occurred
There were about 3.5 million in Poland alone. Additionally, you need to e careful about exactly what constitutes a 'Holocaust survivor'. The definitions can be broad, far too broad IMO.
If you want to deny the Holocaust, you have to factor in all those Jews known to have been transported to certain camps and who mysteriously vanish upon arrival.

Quote:
want some more maths ... since the "mass graves" theory has been completely debunked by multiple tests with ground penetrating radar, cremating 6,000,000 bodies in order to dispose of the evidence would have left 15,000 tons of ashes. No such volume of ashes was ever found, and no air reconnaissance ever revealed enormous clouds of smoke, and certainly there was never any such total of bodies found. mathematically speaking, Auschwitz, one of the largest concentration camps, had only about twenty ovens in its crematory. The crematoria at the various concentration camps were very crude and required lots of fuel and many hours to consume one body. One researcher has calculated that, given the exact number of ovens available and hours per body, the ovens would have to be going day and night from the War’s beginning until 1975 before that many bodies could be cremated, its simple maths, not to mention all the wood ash and teeth that would of have to have been disposed of ....

its just complete bullcrap ... you would have to be some head in the sand moron to even slightly believe that this was even remotely possible[/QUOTE]

Ignoring some pig ignorant waffle about Auschwitz straight from the Ladybird my first Holocaust denial book, it's simply amazing how online deniers still cling to Richard Krege's phony 'GPR study' - which now appears to have transmogrified into "multiple tests". It's only been ten years since he promised to overturn history with the release of his report documenting his amazing results - do you think we should give him the benefit of the doubt and believe he needs another ten to get his shit together?

Last edited by dogsmilk; 08-02-2010 at 10:48 AM.
dogsmilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 11:14 AM   #29
khalilio

i think it's exaggerated to say the least....however!

regardless of whether or not it took place or whether or not it is exaggerated, there has been the desired outcome (if you are looking at it from a zionist agenda point of view)......they made the people believe their version of it, it has become fact as far as mainstream history is concerned.....and it has created sympathy for the jews.

hence the existence of israel....and we all know how 'curious' the relationship between america and israel is, there's obiously something very dodgy going on there.

the halacaust paved the way for the following:

1- Israel to exist, giving the holy land back to the zionists
2- Capitalism to beat Communism

the issue of the accuracy of the halocaust is about as relevant as whether 911 was actually done by 'alqaeda'........the spin and the outcome are what show what really happened.
Old 08-02-2010, 11:19 AM   #30
nialldabass

Do we really need another thread on the same subject again?
Every day its the same, same old arguments, with the same old protagonists
Why are you all so obsessed?
Anyone visiting this forum would either run a mile for fear of being labelled or at least get the wrong impression of why most of us are here.
nialldabass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 11:26 AM   #31
erthiz

Quote:
Originally Posted by nialldabass View Post
Do we really need another thread on the same subject again?
Every day its the same, same old arguments, with the same old protagonists
Why are you all so obsessed?
Anyone visiting this forum would either run a mile for fear of being labelled or at least get the wrong impression of why most of us are here.
You got that right.

Last edited by erthiz; 08-02-2010 at 11:31 AM.
erthiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 11:31 AM   #32
keithm
Inactive

something happened,but not what we have been lead to believe.
keithm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 11:36 AM   #33
seercirra
Banned

Quote:
I don't believe so.

But it has been mentioned.

So let's go.
mikey. why dont you stop making threads to incite religious hatred?
seercirra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 11:39 AM   #34
illuminumnuts

Quote:
I have reported your threat to the mods. I am now also in the process of contacting Mr Icke to let him know what is taking place here in his name.
Old 08-02-2010, 11:41 AM   #35
illuminumnuts

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogsmilk View Post
There were about 3.5 million in Poland alone. Additionally, you need to e careful about exactly what constitutes a 'Holocaust survivor'. The definitions can be broad, far too broad IMO.
If you want to deny the Holocaust, you have to factor in all those Jews known to have been transported to certain camps and who mysteriously vanish upon arrival.

its just complete bullcrap ... you would have to be some head in the sand moron to even slightly believe that this was even remotely possible
Ignoring some pig ignorant waffle about Auschwitz straight from the Ladybird my first Holocaust denial book, it's simply amazing how online deniers still cling to Richard Krege's phony 'GPR study' - which now appears to have transmogrified into "multiple tests". It's only been ten years since he promised to overturn history with the release of his report documenting his amazing results - do you think we should give him the benefit of the doubt and believe he needs another ten to get his shit together?
Care to define this 'Holocaust' for me that you seem to be such an expert on?

Last edited by illuminumnuts; 08-02-2010 at 11:41 AM.
Old 08-02-2010, 12:05 PM   #36
kanz

Quote:
Reported me ? What the hell for?.

All i was saying was watch what you say as it can land you in trouble for saying the wrong thing about the subject.

Cmon to fuck mate get a grip..

Last edited by kanz; 08-02-2010 at 12:07 PM.
Old 08-02-2010, 12:11 PM   #37
illuminumnuts

Quote:
Reported me ? What the hell for?.

All i was saying was watch what you say as it can land you in trouble for saying the wrong thing about the subject.

Cmon to fuck mate get a grip..
I think the whole forum understood Kanz. He is just hitting out after being unable to answer my questions. It's the frustration you see.
Old 08-02-2010, 12:12 PM   #38
kanz

Quote:
Originally Posted by illuminumnuts View Post
I think the whole forum understood Kanz. He is just hitting out after being unable to answer my questions. It's the frustration you see.
It appears as if something has his goat anyway.

Old 08-02-2010, 12:16 PM   #39
illuminumnuts

Quote:
It appears as if something has his goat anyway.
I think that most people starting a poll and giving an opinion, witout knowing what it is they are talking about, would feel pretty stupid after it was pointed out to them. Same with Doggymilk. He seems to have gone into hiding again after I asked him for a definition.
Old 08-02-2010, 12:29 PM   #40
runciter
Inactive

Quote:
i think kanz was referring to the laws that in some countries make questioning the official story a crime.

as for "what is taking place", what was the purpose of starting a new thread on the holocaust, in this section?

and your pro-jewish thread... it's simply the reversed version of an anti-jewish thread, but the mindset is the same.
runciter is offline   Reply With Quote