Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

View Poll Results: Did the Holocaust Happen?
Yes 274 47.40%
No 304 52.60%
Voters: 578. You may not vote on this poll

Old 28-06-2015, 02:41 PM   #7061
childofthetao

So what about the Nazi's that were charged and sentenced/executed? Even the old ones that are caught today and sent to court.
Are they fake trials full of actors? Are innocent people targeted and then tried as a Nazi?

How does that work?
Old 28-06-2015, 03:56 PM   #7062
blythe
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by childofthetao View Post
So what about the Nazi's that were charged and sentenced/executed? Even the old ones that are caught today and sent to court.
Are they fake trials full of actors? Are innocent people targeted and then tried as a Nazi?

How does that work?
Innocent people are taken in on a daily basis by TPTB. This should be of no surprise. It helps them perpetuate the lie if they can put a face to the lie.

It's more to set an example. If you defy the bankers/oilers/zionists you will be thrown into jail to rot, or worse. They do this allllllll the time.

Last edited by blythe; 28-06-2015 at 03:57 PM.
blythe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2015, 04:00 PM   #7063
jikwan
Inactive

Quote:

How does that work?
you reckon it might be possible to torture someone so badly that they would
lie in court?

those that are severely tortured would welcome death instead of torture
there must be a hundred dirty tricks one can use to fix a trial

Last edited by jikwan; 28-06-2015 at 04:08 PM.
jikwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2015, 04:09 PM   #7064
jikwan
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by blythe View Post
Innocent people are taken in on a daily basis by TPTB. This should be of no surprise. It helps them perpetuate the lie if they can put a face to the lie.

It's more to set an example. If you defy the bankers/oilers/zionists you will be thrown into jail to rot, or worse. They do this allllllll the time.
absolutely spot on
Old 28-06-2015, 04:16 PM   #7065
yourjourney
Inactive

Forget the holocaust.
Look at what Stalin and Mao did to their people.
yourjourney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2015, 04:22 PM   #7066
jikwan
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourjourney View Post
Forget the holocaust.
Look at what Stalin and Mao did to their people.
and that.
stalin, mao, usa and england were the real villains. makes hitler
look like a small time crook!
Old 04-07-2015, 02:05 PM   #7067
roastpotatoes
Inactive

6 Million John Niems song. The gas chambers never existed, but your children MUST NOT KNOW THIS FACT, because western Governments are puppets for the International Jew Banking Cabal. Don't you know this yet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMNikDiN-Xc
roastpotatoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2015, 09:17 PM   #7068
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Hi, I've just begun looking into this, and while it's an interesting topic I can't see yet how it is plausible.

Could anyone (believers and disbelievers) link me to posts/videos etc that will enlighten me on this topic one way or the other. Please link me only to good information and videos you know are well thought out.

Thank you
How about go ahead and tell me what evidence you have presumed is there to prove with out a doubt the Holocaust happened. This is a good place to start.

Although the fact that the story of WW2 as a whole is a lie is also a good place to get a perspective on why so much lies were told and how.

WW2 was a war between Germanics and world Jewry, simple as that.
thirdwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2015, 09:23 PM   #7069
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by jikwan View Post
absolutely spot on. but dont forget the soviets and their dirty work
americans are the worst. theres got to be retribution for their war crimes
i reckon its coming soon (martial rule, femas economic ruination)
It will never happen, and to get retribution would mean another blood bath, best you can hope for is the truth stands and all the lies and agendas that spring from it and no longer supported.. ie, Israel should now be left to be a country independently, World banking should be ended with countries left independent and supportive of one another.. and Support given to many of the middle east countries that have suffered, and urge western Muslims to go back there, I do not mean this in a bigoted way, I just think the middle east life and western life and not made to mix and are very different, both should have their own space to live as they like, and support each other independently..
Old 05-07-2015, 02:42 AM   #7070
illuminumnuts

Question Strange...

Quote:
Hi, I've just begun looking into this, and while it's an interesting topic I can't see yet how it is plausible.
Can you see how it is plausible for history to ever be legislated?
Are you selling out your own sons, daughters, nephews and nieces? Good job! Bellboy!
illuminumnuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2015, 11:39 AM   #7071
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

ok it seems like they are trying to push the precious Oskar Groening confession now..

makes you wonder with so much denial how he seemed to want to prove it, they have not interviewed him and allowed him to give the details that so many deniers are questioning... ?
Old 25-10-2015, 10:30 AM   #7072
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

interesting..

(Warning: some graphic and distressing content)

https://www.darkmoon.me/2015/torture...-at-nuremberg/

Last edited by aster; 25-10-2015 at 02:46 PM. Reason: to include 'graphic content' warning
Old 05-12-2016, 10:57 PM   #7073
georgesmiley

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnfb View Post
Ahh the old Judea declares war chestnut....wheeled out once again and misused all the time.....you guys crack me up.....you all have an stiffy for that one , and miss use it continuously ....PMSL....
Time on my hands and you are still a .........
georgesmiley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 11:41 PM   #7074
spoons

Location: A crumbling shithole subject to the will of a delusional control freak from afar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fratoue View Post
So who disagrees with the official story of the Holocaust?. Me personally I don't believe 6 million Jews died this is as far as I'm concerned Zionist propaganda it also covers up the fact that Gaza is a concentration camp far worse than Nazi Germany. It seems being inprisoned for questioning History is unbelievable and men like David Irving and Ernst Zundel have gone to prison for questioning the official account of the Holocaust but if it was true then why are they afraid of people questioning it. Truth doesn't fear investigation.

For the purposes of the Poll I ask do you believe 6 million Jews died in camps.

Also I've never heard Icke speak or write on the Holocaust, why? Surely it ties in with his work or is he afraid to end up behind bars for telling the truth on this subject?
Let's be honest. All history is questionable to varying degrees. Was the entire thing faked? Probably not. Why? Because a) we're dealing with homicidal maniacs who have no qualms about killing thousands or millions or billions to get what they want and b) the man in charge doesn't necessarily know everything going on around them.

Ultimately, knowing the nature of those responsible for a lot of the nasty things in the world, there's little reason to believe that false flags do not have at least some fatalities. Sure, the facts are exaggerated, twisted and distorted to suit a given desired outcome, but... they do seem to love killing so a lot of people probably did die.

In understanding the "how and why" about so much of this, I can only let others figure it out for themselves for telling them will only make them run further away from understanding.

Last edited by spoons; 05-12-2016 at 11:43 PM.
spoons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 09:21 AM   #7075
mannybash

I'm inclined to believe it especially after what happened to Armenians in the first war and the way that they have tried to cover that up
mannybash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2016, 06:15 AM   #7076
icanthinkformyself

If anyone is serious about looking at what the holocaust revisionists have to say in their own words then check them out here -
https://forum.codoh.com/viewforum.php?f=2
There is also a series of documentaries made by revisionists -
http://codoh.com/library/categories/1167/
icanthinkformyself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2016, 04:31 AM   #7077
ElDraconian

Common sense tells me Nazis had no plans to kill 6 million jews when they lost the war to USSR in late summer of 1942. With a power so weak in the western front, why would they waste their time wiping out people. I mean people because Jews did not come as a race not until the talmoud was established. NAZIs were mainly Zionists and they had Jewish soldiers in the Reich. Israel needed to be populated so Israel who was the biggest ally to the NAZIs wanted Jews to move to Israel. Most Jews wanted to move to the US and or Europe where life is better. They knew they were losing but the Nazis kept pushing the war to ends meet because Walstreet and Bank of England enjoys profit up until 1945. So the more countries involved the merrier of supplying of war material to countries. If you drive a Dodge you support genocide because Dodge manufactured firearms during the war, the type where your patriot propaganda enlists you to tell you you die if you dont fight.

Bulgaria was in the axis and no one talks about them. They never put one finger on a jewish person and actually saved the Jewish folk. How come everyone has their head wrapped around the Rothschild agent "Hitler" and ULTRA obsessed? hmmm maybe because your school brainwashed you that Hitler wanted to exterminate Jews... Why is Germany so economically and sociallly successful after the war? How come Israel recieved 4 billion from the US every year and why has no one Zionist organization supported Bulgaria who protected the Jews? Bulgaria has a growing number of gypsies and a strong decrease in population as more are moving abroad. Bulgaria is currently one of the weakest countries in Europe and yet despite of not laying one finger on a Jew, remains to get corrupted by the Russians and life in general is a complete discrimination and disaster if you are ethnic Bulgarian. The tide there is that if you are ethnic Bulgarian,you will be discriminated due to corruption and jealousy of who owns what. Just listen to this amazing Israeli who tells the truth, if Hitler was alive by some crazy miracle he would love him because he is using all his methods of conquering.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ju1w-iDR0o

Last edited by ElDraconian; 11-12-2016 at 04:50 AM.
ElDraconian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2016, 12:07 PM   #7078
eddieb

Quote:
Originally Posted by roastpotatoes View Post
6 Million John Niems song. The gas chambers never existed, but your children MUST NOT KNOW THIS FACT, because western Governments are puppets for the International Jew Banking Cabal. Don't you know this yet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMNikDiN-Xc
What about the American Red Indians, it's believed that 100,000,000 were killed.
( don't ask me how this figure was estimated because there couldn't have been a census back the re - Indians ).
eddieb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2016, 01:07 PM   #7079
GentileJim

Can I just say I think the poll question is a little silly. The word 'holocaust' as its used now dates from the early seventies, and isn't much more than an advertising slogan for reparation money and political capital for Israel. The main questions are: did 6 million jews there or thereabouts die? Were there continual mass gassings in 'death camps'? Did the Nazis have a goal of 'exterminating the jews' And the answer to all of these question (from me at least) is no, and I say that because there is literally no evidence for it apart from testimony from people who either had a motive to lie or from people who confessed under torture.

Last edited by GentileJim; 15-12-2016 at 01:08 PM.
GentileJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2017, 03:21 AM   #7080
nofuture
Premier Subscribers

Lipstadt TED Talk

https://www.ted.com/talks/deborah_li...locaust_denial

Frankie Boyle
nofuture is offline   Reply With Quote