Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Closed Thread

Old 29-09-2014, 09:07 AM   #341
truegroup

Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!

Quote:
Originally Posted by madhubala View Post
This is something I really want to know. I have been always curious about it. Some say it was real and some say it was fake. I have to start searching about it all over. Sigh lol
Most people know it happened, some rely on extremely useless "proof" to say it didn't whilst jumping through endless numbers of hoops to wave away the evidence - such as the lunar rocks brought back. If you want to ask some questions about it, fire away
Old 29-09-2014, 01:54 PM   #342
madhubala
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
Most people know it happened, some rely on extremely useless "proof" to say it didn't whilst jumping through endless numbers of hoops to wave away the evidence - such as the lunar rocks brought back. If you want to ask some questions about it, fire away
Thanks. I am very new to the information about moon landing. So I may just sound stupid here. Anyway, One of the reason I have heard is that it US had rivalry with Russia, so they had to fake the moon landing to show themselves as superiors or to distract.

What I do not get is If they did land on moon, why are they not landing again? Is it because they never went in the first place, and so does not even have any idea to go in the first place?

Last edited by madhubala; 29-09-2014 at 01:55 PM.
Old 29-09-2014, 04:37 PM   #343
miniatus
Inactive

Quote:
Thanks. I am very new to the information about moon landing. So I may just sound stupid here. Anyway, One of the reason I have heard is that it US had rivalry with Russia, so they had to fake the moon landing to show themselves as superiors or to distract.

What I do not get is If they did land on moon, why are they not landing again? Is it because they never went in the first place, and so does not even have any idea to go in the first place?

I'm new here, signed up just for this thread.. but to answer your question..

1. Landing on the moon is expensive .. Between 1959 and 1973 NASA spent $23.6 billion on human spaceflight, exclusive of infrastructure and support, of which nearly $20 billion was for Apollo.. with the cost of inflation that would be more than $170 billion ( I used a 2005 figure ) .. Nasa's 2013 budget dropped to $16.6 billion.. so a lunar mission would be too costly.

2. Over time, the public began to lose interest in lunar missions.. public opinion dropped and eventually so did their budget... People were excited for the first several missions but then it just got to be old hat.

3. They were already making plans for the Space Shuttle and with their budget shrinking, the Apollo program came to a close.. the Space Shuttle wasn't designed for lunar missions and they certainly couldn't afford both programs at that time.

4. The space race was over anyway, and you're at least right about that... being the first to the moon was the most important thing.. we didn't really have a need to be blowing billions per year especially with the public not being that interested in the program anymore..

The 2011 defense budget was 1 trillion dollars... Whereas by 2011, Nasa's total budget for the last 50 years totaled 800 billion.. so 2011's defense cost more than 50 years worth of Nasa..

However.. we do still have hope for the Orion project which is expected to have it's first manned mission I believe in 2020, and it is a craft that is capable of lunar missions as well as missions to Mars ( we'll see ) ...

Last edited by miniatus; 29-09-2014 at 04:46 PM.
Old 30-09-2014, 02:14 AM   #344
wrathschild
Inactive

I think it's true, but there is truth in the movie: Transformers: Dark Side of the Moon. Humans may have discovered something, and that might be the reason why we never came back.
Old 30-09-2014, 02:37 AM   #345
madhubala
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by miniatus View Post
I'm new here, signed up just for this thread.. but to answer your question..

1. Landing on the moon is expensive .. Between 1959 and 1973 NASA spent $23.6 billion on human spaceflight, exclusive of infrastructure and support, of which nearly $20 billion was for Apollo.. with the cost of inflation that would be more than $170 billion ( I used a 2005 figure ) .. Nasa's 2013 budget dropped to $16.6 billion.. so a lunar mission would be too costly.

2. Over time, the public began to lose interest in lunar missions.. public opinion dropped and eventually so did their budget... People were excited for the first several missions but then it just got to be old hat.

3. They were already making plans for the Space Shuttle and with their budget shrinking, the Apollo program came to a close.. the Space Shuttle wasn't designed for lunar missions and they certainly couldn't afford both programs at that time.

4. The space race was over anyway, and you're at least right about that... being the first to the moon was the most important thing.. we didn't really have a need to be blowing billions per year especially with the public not being that interested in the program anymore..

The 2011 defense budget was 1 trillion dollars... Whereas by 2011, Nasa's total budget for the last 50 years totaled 800 billion.. so 2011's defense cost more than 50 years worth of Nasa..

However.. we do still have hope for the Orion project which is expected to have it's first manned mission I believe in 2020, and it is a craft that is capable of lunar missions as well as missions to Mars ( we'll see ) ...
That was a very detailed information. So they did land on moon most likely. Thanks a lot and good luck for your next project!

Last edited by madhubala; 30-09-2014 at 07:38 AM.
Old 30-09-2014, 10:19 AM   #346
truegroup

Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!

Quote:
That was a very detailed information. So they did land on moon most likely. Thanks a lot and good luck for your next project!
The other part of your question regarding the Russians and the space race. The Soviets tracked Apollo, reportedly so. The personnel in their space program were every bit as smart as the NASA ones. If there was even a hint of foul play, they would have screamed very loud and made sure the whole world knew.

Russia were still trying to get their own heavy launch vehicle, the N1 rocket, off the ground up until 1972. That was after the USA had performed 6 successful landings. Collecting in the process, 842lbs of unfakeable lunar samples.
Old 30-09-2014, 02:10 PM   #347
miniatus
Inactive

Quote:
People will ALWAYS dispute the moon landing as you've seen in this thread .... but they don't really have any valid evidence for it.. and logic is thrown out the window..

As just mentioned, the Russians monitored / tracked the apollo missions closely and we were not on friendly terms.. had they detected the slightest hint of fakery they would have made it well known... not only that but russian and chinese satellites have shown visible imagery of the landing sites... none of them are crying foul...

People who doubt it seem to show a basic lack science / physics / photography knowledge .. most regurgitate things they've heard and believed without actually taking the time to research and educate themselves on it.

A good place to start reading is here: http://www.clavius.org/ ( I have no connection to that site, but I use it as a reference sometimes )
Old 01-10-2014, 11:27 PM   #348
madhubala
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by miniatus View Post
People will ALWAYS dispute the moon landing as you've seen in this thread .... but they don't really have any valid evidence for it.. and logic is thrown out the window..

As just mentioned, the Russians monitored / tracked the apollo missions closely and we were not on friendly terms.. had they detected the slightest hint of fakery they would have made it well known... not only that but russian and chinese satellites have shown visible imagery of the landing sites... none of them are crying foul...

People who doubt it seem to show a basic lack science / physics / photography knowledge .. most regurgitate things they've heard and believed without actually taking the time to research and educate themselves on it.

A good place to start reading is here: http://www.clavius.org/ ( I have no connection to that site, but I use it as a reference sometimes )
I do not know much about physics as well. I think people dispute on many things, not just moon landing. It is humans nature and also when most people in government and many in institutions lie over and over, they lose public trust. People start to get suspicious over everything. We can not really blame them. Of course, not all such arguments and conspiracy theories are right all the time, but there is a reason why people react this way in my opinion. Thanks for the site. I will check it out.

Last edited by madhubala; 02-10-2014 at 04:36 AM.
Old 02-10-2014, 04:54 AM   #349
madhubala
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
The other part of your question regarding the Russians and the space race. The Soviets tracked Apollo, reportedly so. The personnel in their space program were every bit as smart as the NASA ones. If there was even a hint of foul play, they would have screamed very loud and made sure the whole world knew.

Russia were still trying to get their own heavy launch vehicle, the N1 rocket, off the ground up until 1972. That was after the USA had performed 6 successful landings. Collecting in the process, 842lbs of unfakeable lunar samples.
I agree. Soviets would have said something if it was actually fake. I am saying based on what I am reading here. I might hold a different opinion if I search more about it and start to verify. Though, I haven't heard Soviet saying anything about it being fake as well. Thanks. I appreciate it.
Closed Thread