Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David's Political Campaign - Archive

Old 30-06-2008, 08:32 PM   #361
kweli

Quote:
Originally Posted by beldazar View Post
it would be great if it was cos I really miss greenleaf, I was so worried about him leaving like he did, so close to becoming a dad too
Yes, I was concerned about the way he left too. He seemed a good sort greenleaf.
Old 01-07-2008, 07:03 AM   #362
swordofjustice

Default Time for Action!

I refer you back to my post #321 on this strand - David Davis has chickened out of a debate with David Icke (according to the Latest Headlines page on this webiste).

So, time to expose Mr Davis as a fraud (again, see #321 for my suggestions as to what to do).

When you contact the media, make sure you note there's a news conference with David Icke tomorrow (2 July) that they should be at. The details (from the front page of this website) is as follows:

A news conference has been arranged for David to speak and be questioned by the media between 10am and 11.30am this Wednesday, July 2nd, at this venue:

Willerby Manor Hotel,
Well Lane
Willerby East
Yorkshire HU10 6ER

For all media inquires related only to the election, please contact: [email protected]

Just one email from each of us who reads this thread to a different news outlet (probably best to concentrate on ones local to the byelection) could make a hell of a difference to the buzz created ...
Old 01-07-2008, 10:28 AM   #363
the infinite one

Copy of the flyler...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg icke_fyler_front.jpg (95.5 KB, 63 views)
File Type: jpg icke_fyler_back.jpg (90.6 KB, 57 views)
the infinite one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 07:28 PM   #364
largejack

Fantastic flyer, absolutely bloody brilliant. Does anyone know when Icke is on James Whale tonight? Don't want to miss it

It doesn't matter if this world is real or an illusion, the effects are still the same.
largejack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 07:31 PM   #365
the infinite one

Quote:
Originally Posted by largejack View Post
Fantastic flyer, absolutely bloody brilliant. Does anyone know when Icke is on James Whale tonight? Don't want to miss it
It said 9pm on icke's site
the infinite one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 07:36 PM   #366
largejack

Quote:
Originally Posted by the infinite one View Post
It said 9pm on icke's site
okey dokey, will tune in then

It doesn't matter if this world is real or an illusion, the effects are still the same.
Old 01-07-2008, 07:42 PM   #367
duckingdafta

http://www.jameswhaleradio.com/nets/...container.html

hope you got that!.
twitter.com/dafta_duck

Last edited by duckingdafta; 01-07-2008 at 07:46 PM.
duckingdafta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 08:10 PM   #368
largejack

Quote:
Originally Posted by largejack View Post
okey dokey, will tune in then

Aghhh, it's 9.10 pm and no sign of icke

Old 02-07-2008, 10:54 AM   #369
titan
Inactive

Donation given with all my love.
titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 03:07 PM   #370
dangermouse

http://www.redicecreations.com/radio...ICR-080701.php

David on Red-Ice
Old 02-07-2008, 05:45 PM   #371
duckingdafta

http://www.thisisull.com/people/1823...davidicke.html
Quote:
People

Last Updated: 02/07/2008 15:27:15
An Exclusive Interview with David Icke, Candidate in the Howden and Haltemprice By-election(1/2)
ThisisUll.com speaks with David Icke at the start of his election campaign: (1/2), (2/2).

Hello David Icke. Is this election the first step in a move into politics?

No. I'm just using the opportunity to draw attention to the issue of the Big Brother state, the global elite which is slowly taking over. I'm not entering politics as a career.

So what will you do if you win?

I'm think there's a one-hundred per cent chance that I won't win, but if by some chance I did, I would resign. How could I stand up in the houses of parliament with a set of people and a system that I am opposed to?
The main thing is that globalisation, this Orwellian elite - whatever you want to call it - needs to be brought to the public's attention. I'm just giving out vital information. If we carry on as we are, we will one day find that we no longer have any rights, and our freedom will have been completely taken from us.
There's a general feeling of apathy towards the political system. What's the alternative? How do you make the 'common man' care about what's happening?

I say to those people, 'What will you say to your children and grandchildren?'

If we let these people decide our future, then how can we complain once our freedom is taken away from us? You can only keep your head in the sand for so long…
When I first began writing about these issues, more than twenty years ago, the global conspiracy was something that was around the corner, but now it's here - Big Brother, and everything that Orwell spoke off is happening now. There was a pastor [Martin Niemöller] who said after the Second World War:
'First they came for the Jews
and I did not speak out
because I was not a Jew.
Then they came for the Communists
and I did not speak out
because I was not a Communist.
Then they came for the trade unionists
and I did not speak out
because I was not a trade unionist.
Then they came for me
and there was no one left
to speak out for me.'
Everybody's freedom is our freedom, and the most important freedom is the freedom to speak. If one person took their wheelie bin out on the wrong day to prove a point about their local council, nobody would take any notice, but if you managed to get a whole town or district to do the same, then they wouldn't be able to ignore them.
You seem to have a big following in America. Are they different, on a 'street level', in terms of their political awareness?

I do get a good response in America, but I don't think there is any real difference in terms of political awareness. However, they are able to express themselves in terms of free access to radio frequencies, things like that.
On a local level, the media is not as controlled as it is over here, so there is a greater sense of people being able to communicate their feelings, so there's esoteric forward projection… I'm staggered by the number of people who come up to me and say, 'I'm so glad it's not only me who feels like this…'

Do you feel you are taken more seriously over there?
When I first started seeing the changes, some people said that I was mad. I remember in 1994 I gave a talk to a few people, and there was a student there who was really interested in what I was saying. Years later, after 9/11, he called me up and told me that he had become a television producer and he eventually made the Channel 5 documentary David Icke: Was He Right? And he wanted to make it because he saw that a lot of what I had said had actually come to pass.
I think that the more people see what's happening around them, the more they realize that I am just trying to give out information, and once you have heard something that's enough - you can't 'unhear' it.

So what's next for you? How are you finding the political process?

Well, I'm really busy. I'm traveling to Africa, Romania, Croatia, Italy and then back to America before moving on to Australia and New Zealand. This movement against the global elite is exploding worldwide, it's moving forward.

I'm actually a very private person. I like my own space, reading, researching and writing back home on the Isle of Wight. I have lived in the public eye since I was fifteen, and I get tired sometimes, but these people around me are brilliant. I've never met them before but they are all coming out to help to support me with the campaign.
Are you optimistic about the future?

I'd say yes. It's a mental process - people, in general, know what needs to be done and they know it's right to do it, and finding all of these open hearts and open minds makes the last twenty years worthwhile.
twitter.com/dafta_duck
Old 02-07-2008, 11:59 PM   #372
ryethorpe

Quote:
Originally Posted by hirschfelder View Post

Yes, this is definitely on-going. Yes and I HAVE sent my cheque to the Icke election fund.

Here's a commentary, occasionally mentioning I c k e ,

http://ukpollingreport.co.uk/guide/s...p=all#comments

http://jimjay.blogspot.com/2008/06/u...u-mad-cow.html

Grrrr. Saint John of Howden, pray for us (assuming there is such a thing as the Communion of Saints)
ryethorpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 12:02 PM   #373
duckingdafta

David Davis has stated that if anyone was to leave money in their will to animals, this money should be instantly seized.. hows that for a man fighting for your freedom?. kind of claiming these people are not of sound mind!
twitter.com/dafta_duck
Old 03-07-2008, 12:15 PM   #374
dangermouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckingdafta View Post
David Davis has stated that if anyone was to leave money in their will to animals, this money should be instantly seized.. hows that for a man fighting for your freedom?. kind of claiming these people are not of sound mind!
well those people are NOT of sound mind imo .. people living in lalala land. I can understand animal charities or something but to an animal, might even need a protective buble to protect themeselves from the real world
Old 03-07-2008, 12:45 PM   #375
duckingdafta

I would have to say you cannot make a law that would be fair play to everyone. It seems OK for the living to spend thousands on their pets and welfare for animals.. be it cats, dogs, horses, fish, reptiles, and in many cases the owners will have many dogs and horses for hunting for instance... when these owners die, if they are poor and leave a few hundred quid to look after their loved pets life this seems ok.. but if they are rich, the greed sets in for all those wanting a piece so mentality is questioned after the death and not before.
I still believe it's down to freedom and control and a right to do what you like with your own valuables as long as it isn't harming other people.
as for giving to charities.. the worse thing you can do with your money if you ask me.. it was the RSPCA that KILLED my Alsation through Ill health at one of their kennels in Landing Lane in York..these are businesses not charities IMO.
twitter.com/dafta_duck
Old 03-07-2008, 06:07 PM   #376
swordofjustice

Default Time to bombard the Daily Mail online

David has referred to the following article on the "Latest HeadlineS" pages.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...serve-lot.html

Interestingly, not one single comment has been posted as I type this. I have submitted one. I think you should too ...

Something along the lines of: Seen the Video on Google Video of this conference (link on the Latest Headlines pages), and can't recognise your reporter's review of what was said. Was he actually at the conference? Is this bad journalism? Why has what he said at that conference about things like Bilderberg, the backers of Barack Obama, the links between the Clintons and the Bushes and so forth, not been reported? Aren't these big stories, considering what we are currently being told? What's going on? And why so few comments on this article?

Go get 'em, gang!
Old 03-07-2008, 07:12 PM   #377
beldazar

hmmm, there still doesnt seem to be any comment there even though you said you left one.
Im just wondering if they did get comments all for DI, the other newspapers linked to this story had some very uplifting comments about David, in fact, most were about DI

I may try and put one there in a min if I can think of something to say
beldazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 10:02 PM   #378
dangermouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckingdafta View Post
I would have to say you cannot make a law that would be fair play to everyone. It seems OK for the living to spend thousands on their pets and welfare for animals.. be it cats, dogs, horses, fish, reptiles, and in many cases the owners will have many dogs and horses for hunting for instance... when these owners die, if they are poor and leave a few hundred quid to look after their loved pets life this seems ok.. but if they are rich, the greed sets in for all those wanting a piece so mentality is questioned after the death and not before.
I still believe it's down to freedom and control and a right to do what you like with your own valuables as long as it isn't harming other people.
as for giving to charities.. the worse thing you can do with your money if you ask me.. it was the RSPCA that KILLED my Alsation through Ill health at one of their kennels in Landing Lane in York..these are businesses not charities IMO.
ya well people should be able to do what they want with their money even if they are bonkers
Old 03-07-2008, 11:38 PM   #379
psych641

The Daily Heils article comments are notoriously vetted, so dont get your hopes up (wouldnt put you off though, cos at least one human might see the msg). If your up for some bombardier duties maybe have a look at their message boards instead?
psych641 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 12:18 AM   #380
jock1056

Quote:
Originally Posted by psych641 View Post
the Daily Heils Article Comments Are Notoriously Vetted, So Dont Get Your Hopes Up (wouldnt Put You Off Though, Cos At Least One Human Might See The Msg). If Your Up For Some Bombardier Duties Maybe Have A Look At Their Message Boards Instead?
The Truth Never Changes.
jock1056 is offline   Reply With Quote