Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Old 26-11-2009, 08:26 PM   #1
Inactive

Default The 8 Veils of Slavery

What are the 8 Veils of Slavery?

Are you stuck on one of the first ones?

Ask yourself this question, don't answer it.

Part 1/2

Part 2/2
1776 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2009, 11:01 PM   #2
neutrino
Inactive

Not bad videos, liked the music.
neutrino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2009, 11:06 PM   #3
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by neutrino View Post
Not bad videos, liked the music.
What did you think of the message, the veils?
Old 27-11-2009, 12:56 AM   #4
nioz

its very true.

TPTB try to create as much as veils as they can within the major veils, starting from the lowest veil, trying to prevent you finding out the next one.
nioz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2009, 01:22 AM   #5
candygirl

I can say that i am not stuck in the 1st or 2nd veil and neither am i stuck in the others.
Liked the music on this video
Old 27-11-2009, 03:31 AM   #6
stanislav

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1776 View Post
What did you think of the message, the veils?
Great attempt to explain away reality, great music BUT and this is a BIG BUT. Unfortunately your explanation is very limited and somewhat inaccurate to put it mildly. Most importantly it comes off as a child like attempt to explain our great reality. I hope you are not offended, keep the good job.
stanislav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2009, 03:34 AM   #7
firstlook

I actually hold the belief that the idea of the Veil is the point. Meaning, If you expect that people will eventually figure these things out, they are going to be stuck in defense mode. I AM NOT SAYING WE SHOULDNT UNDERSTAND WHAT THEY TRY TO HIDE.

But think about it like this. What does this veil game base its relavence? That what is hidden from you is important. Right? You are still playing within the system. Their rules. Their Offense.

Imagine, waking up tommorow, and deciding to do whatever you wanted. I mean whatever you want. Regardless. If you lived like this 100%, you would be the change that you wanted. Doesnt matter the system that surrounds. Its created by another. You cant stop people from doing the things that they want without force. If your a decent person who doesnt want to live like that, then your only option is to live without fear of others using force against you. I guess thats what Im trying to explain. We all no the only reason people let the PTB do what they do is because deep down we dont want to oppose or defend ourselves against their rules/game. It becomes a trap the minute you let the fear take hold of you. Isnt that what these videos are about? Releasing ourselves from the grips? Well, now is as good as time as any. Their games are getting much harder to play. We make these videos and come to these forums so that we can prepare ourselves for the simple truth, that its as easy as waking up tommorrow and doing EVERYTHING we want. I know people are getting to that point. We are all talking ourselves into it. Its gonna happen.

"Sometimes, a man can meet his destiny on the road he took to avoid it."- The International
firstlook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2009, 03:57 AM   #8
stanislav

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstlook View Post
I actually hold the belief that the idea of the Veil is the point. Meaning, If you expect that people will eventually figure these things out, they are going to be stuck in defense mode. I AM NOT SAYING WE SHOULDNT UNDERSTAND WHAT THEY TRY TO HIDE.

But think about it like this. What does this veil game base its relavence? That what is hidden from you is important. Right? You are still playing within the system. Their rules. Their Offense.

Imagine, waking up tommorow, and deciding to do whatever you wanted. I mean whatever you want. Regardless. If you lived like this 100%, you would be the change that you wanted. Doesnt matter the system that surrounds. Its created by another. You cant stop people from doing the things that they want without force. If your a decent person who doesnt want to live like that, then your only option is to live without fear of others using force against you. I guess thats what Im trying to explain. We all no the only reason people let the PTB do what they do is because deep down we dont want to oppose or defend ourselves against their rules/game. It becomes a trap the minute you let the fear take hold of you. Isnt that what these videos are about? Releasing ourselves from the grips? Well, now is as good as time as any. Their games are getting much harder to play. We make these videos and come to these forums so that we can prepare ourselves for the simple truth, that its as easy as waking up tommorrow and doing EVERYTHING we want. I know people are getting to that point. We are all talking ourselves into it. Its gonna happen.
Sorry I don't have much time to explain myself but I don't think you realize that WE ARE PART THEM. WE ARE PART OF THEIR SYSTEM. THEY MADE US AND ARE THE ARCHITECTS OF THIS REALITY. IF THEY ARE ANNIHILATED WE WILL BE TOO.

Last edited by stanislav; 27-11-2009 at 03:57 AM.
Old 27-11-2009, 04:42 AM   #9
firstlook

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanislav View Post
Sorry I don't have much time to explain myself but I don't think you realize that WE ARE PART THEM. WE ARE PART OF THEIR SYSTEM. THEY MADE US AND ARE THE ARCHITECTS OF THIS REALITY. IF THEY ARE ANNIHILATED WE WILL BE TOO.
We are all part of each other. I do understand that. What Im trying to encourage is the foundation in which INDIVIDUALS can CREATE their own structure. We as individuals are all architects of this reality. Your last sentence is probably the biggest assumption that can be uttered. i dont mean that in an insulting way. I just think its that kind of thinking that cuts the legs from under people to live in the moment and see how influential a single thought or mind can be. I hope you get the general underlying tone that im trying to portray. its not something that can actually be analysed, and so i understand your objection. Its very individualistic in a sense. Thats why I think its vaulable. Its not something that can be stopped in a classic outlook. Its constant and does not rely on negative influence to progress. If you make those who want to control you have to gauge and evaluate millions of individuals who are not following this movement or that movement, then you are turning the burden on them. I think a big factor people tend to overlook is the idea that we are all waiting for some "understanding" to catch on to peoples minds and hearts. Thats cool, but in a world of infinite thoughts and influences, its not tangable. Thats were the veils of influence catch ahold. There is so much potential for the opposite.

Basically, I dont think you can convince me that complete momentum can come from anything but a persons desire to do whatever they want with honest love behind it. All the thats in the way is our ability to feel connected when we do this.

"Sometimes, a man can meet his destiny on the road he took to avoid it."- The International
Old 27-11-2009, 04:44 AM   #10
the tealady
Forum Advisor

I thought it was very good.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2009, 06:50 AM   #11
jolinemaria
Inactive

I like it very much.
Is it your making 1776?

I guess the numbers are somewhat arbitrary and also the piercing of the veils as a sequential process is somewhat off track. Many people alive today are peircing the 7th and 8th veils. The take the direct route. They might know intuitively about the first veils or find out later. My point here is that these people spread a lot of light and love a help wake up humanity to the truth of our own sacred self without ever having to speak about the first veils.
I somehow prefer this route, because by the time they start to realise the truth about our slavery they are so full of love that they will not slip away into negativity and anger - (as happens a lot on this forum).

Thanks for posting!
jolinemaria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2009, 07:37 AM   #12
stanislav

Exclamation

Quote:
We are all part of each other. I do understand that. What Im trying to encourage is the foundation in which INDIVIDUALS can CREATE their own structure. We as individuals are all architects of this reality. Your last sentence is probably the biggest assumption that can be uttered. i dont mean that in an insulting way. I just think its that kind of thinking that cuts the legs from under people to live in the moment and see how influential a single thought or mind can be. I hope you get the general underlying tone that im trying to portray. its not something that can actually be analysed, and so i understand your objection. Its very individualistic in a sense. Thats why I think its vaulable. Its not something that can be stopped in a classic outlook. Its constant and does not rely on negative influence to progress. If you make those who want to control you have to gauge and evaluate millions of individuals who are not following this movement or that movement, then you are turning the burden on them. I think a big factor people tend to overlook is the idea that we are all waiting for some "understanding" to catch on to peoples minds and hearts. Thats cool, but in a world of infinite thoughts and influences, its not tangable. Thats were the veils of influence catch ahold. There is so much potential for the opposite.

Basically, I dont think you can convince me that complete momentum can come from anything but a persons desire to do whatever they want with honest love behind it. All the thats in the way is our ability to feel connected when we do this.
I completely understand what you are saying but I think you are missing the main point or maybe you are just not aware of what I am and a "few" other individuals know. Not that I consider myself to be the all knowing God but recently due to unforeseen "events" in my research I begun to comprehend (be aware) an entire new perspective of this GAME/REALITY/ILLUSION/TRAP. It was almost hidden (ironically in plain sight) from me throughout the years of my individual research, experience and faith/hope/strong desire in order for me to acquire a better grasp in later days (which is now!) The rabbit hole is so deep, so clever and so multilayered that most people who believe they are on their way to enlightenment are still trapped in this gigantic maze of smoke and mirrors, false hopes and dreams. It is true those who believe themselves to be "enlightened" have a better grasp on this reality than most folks but it's not sufficient enough to break free. In fact they will never be free unless they find the right "exit" and even then there is NO GUARANTEE (though I have faith that those who truly possesses genuine desire will succeed at the end ...) There is only ONE WAY out of this maze. All other roads lead to nowhere but another TRAP/ILLUSION.
Old 27-11-2009, 08:05 AM   #13
firstlook

Quote:
I completely understand what you are saying but I think you are missing the main point or maybe you are just not aware of what I am and a "few" other individuals know. Not that I consider myself to be the all knowing God but recently due to unforeseen "events" in my research I begun to comprehend (be aware) an entire new perspective of this GAME/REALITY/ILLUSION/TRAP. It was almost hidden (ironically in plain sight) from me throughout the years of my individual research, experience and faith/hope/strong desire in order for me to acquire a better grasp in later days (which is now!) The rabbit hole is so deep, so clever and so multilayered that most people who believe they are on their way to enlightenment are still trapped in this gigantic maze of smoke and mirrors, false hopes and dreams. It is true those who believe themselves to be "enlightened" have a better grasp on this reality than most folks but it's not sufficient enough to break free. In fact they will never be free unless they find the right "exit" and even then there is NO GUARANTEE (though I have faith that those who truly possesses genuine desire will succeed at the end ...) There is only ONE WAY out of this maze. All other roads lead to nowhere but another TRAP/ILLUSION.
lol. Alright.

Old 27-11-2009, 08:28 AM   #14
stanislav

Thumbs down

Quote:
lol. Alright.
Excellent reply!

If you have nothing to add or to negate why bother to reply in this discourteous manner at all? You have only showed your ignorance and immaturity.
Old 27-11-2009, 08:38 AM   #15
firstlook

Quote:
Excellent reply!

If you have nothing to add or to negate why bother to reply in this discourteous manner at all? You have only showed your ignorance and immaturity.
hey sorry. I just thought we werent really connecting on the subject so I laughed it off. Really. i wasnt try to belittle you personally. Just trying to back away slowly. I think I know why I had the feeling to do that by your last post. Again sorry.

I just felt like we were both just throwing opinions at each other without actual conversation. When that happens, it always ends in insults. Just trying to be productive.

Old 27-11-2009, 09:36 AM   #16
azureangel

Talking Ok, I'll play!

I liked the videos. They presented concepts very simply and with pleasing music. The order of the veils is OK by me. I would think of the 7th veil as knowing the true nature of humans; that we each have all the information of the cosmos in our own DNA. For myself, I am still learning about each level. But the one I'd say I'm most unclear about would be #8, which I understood to be the true nature of the Source.

I agree that there is a set of concepts specific to our matrix; our planet, universe, the rules of polarity. Then, there is the Source or the All That Is, which has no rules; it just is. We are both Source and beings in bodies living within the "rules" of the matrix. Hope that gave you some interesting fb.
Love, angel
azureangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2009, 10:32 AM   #17
sukyspook

Excellent videos - a great example of "edutainment" - nice pictures, music and simple, straightforward explanations. Or is that just because I'm way past 5th veil!!!

Thank you producers and for posting the vids.

Suke
x
sukyspook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2009, 10:01 PM   #18
pegcityevolve

Looks like the 8 veils of slavery coincide with the 8 circuits of consciousness. Again more proof of how the external is reflection of our internal.
pegcityevolve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2009, 04:53 AM   #19
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolinemaria View Post
I like it very much.
Is it your making 1776?

I guess the numbers are somewhat arbitrary and also the piercing of the veils as a sequential process is somewhat off track. Many people alive today are peircing the 7th and 8th veils. The take the direct route. They might know intuitively about the first veils or find out later. My point here is that these people spread a lot of light and love a help wake up humanity to the truth of our own sacred self without ever having to speak about the first veils.
I somehow prefer this route, because by the time they start to realise the truth about our slavery they are so full of love that they will not slip away into negativity and anger - (as happens a lot on this forum).

Thanks for posting!
You're welcome! No, I did not make these videos, simply have re-posted them for you all to see Glad you enjoyed them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pegcityevolve View Post
Looks like the 8 veils of slavery coincide with the 8 circuits of consciousness. Again more proof of how the external is reflection of our internal.
Thank you for understanding

God bless you all!
Old 28-11-2009, 04:56 AM   #20
Inactive

Quote:
Not so.

We were not made by them. We were created by God. They are not Gods. This is a ridiculous implication!

Would you like to see the architects?

Architects of the New World Order

Hope this has helped.