Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Old 13-02-2007, 06:44 AM   #21
london_lad_84
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by london_lad_84 View Post
Please elaborate, i have been drinking soya milk for the last year and a half or so, because i heard that cows milk contains 100,000 puss cells on average in each litre and that in areas of the world, like asia, where cows milk is not generally drinken, cancer rates are significantly lower.

Thanks in advance for information you can give me.

Also, funnily enough, i am studying to be a Nutrionist. lol
Please can someone give me some answers on this, is drinking cows milk considered by many on this forum to be a health risk?
london_lad_84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2007, 05:11 PM   #22
21_12_2012

Quote:
Please can someone give me some answers on this, is drinking cows milk considered by many on this forum to be a health risk?
It's one of (if not THE MOST) sickest, most polluted, chemical and hormone-ridden substances you can put into your body.
21_12_2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2007, 06:53 AM   #23
seamus

I happen to know a very ethical dairy farmer (who is finding it hard to stay in business) who takes his cows off the milk line when they are ill, and that is the only time he gives them antibiotics. His cows are "hygienically" clean, at least on their udders! No pus cells here!

He grows his own hay. The worst the cows get is a little scoop of grain once a day. That would be grown with pesticides. But other than that the milk is gooooood. and he sells it at a reasonable price. (cheaper than at the market!)

s

seamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2007, 10:41 AM   #24
london_lad_84
Inactive

Can someone please suggest where i can get my calcium from then? I am a little lost on what to drink instead, if soya and cows milk is extremelly unhealthy.

Any help given would be much appreciated.
Old 14-02-2007, 06:51 PM   #25
21_12_2012

Quote:
Can someone please suggest where i can get my calcium from then? I am a little lost on what to drink instead, if soya and cows milk is extremelly unhealthy.

I drink organic whole milk (asda or sainsburys)
It's about 81p for a 2 pint plastic bottle of it.
I don't know how much 'bad stuff' is in it, but it tastes brilliant.
I only use milk first thing in the morning on my cereal.
Old 14-02-2007, 09:11 PM   #26
london_lad_84
Inactive

I'll be drinking organic then, unless someone has more information on this that states there's a calcium rich alternative.
Old 14-02-2007, 09:31 PM   #27
seamus

Wink

Romaine Lettuce, leaf lettuce, sesame seeds with the hulls on, and (my fave) tahini made from not-de-hulled sesame are all very high in calcium. IIRC, Romaine is higher weight-for-weight than milk.

just bury me in tahini... I'll find my way out.

s

seamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2007, 05:24 AM   #28
i am all i am
Banned

G'day London Lad 84,

Check out the Notmilk website.

With LOVE.

WHEN PAIRED OPPOSITES DEFINE YOUR BELIEFS, YOUR BELIEFS WILL IMPRISON YOU.
i am all i am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2007, 01:21 AM   #29
21_12_2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by kandah View Post
I do not believe that starting of with David Icke is the best thing to do, I would say first delivering the facts of 911 is a good way to go. I am still trying to convince my seriously conditioned parents that 911 and 7/7 was an inside job, they are not buying it at all and I have shown them just about every piece of evidence I can think of.

But I guess I have planted a seed and in time it will grow..
Yes, planting the seeds in their mind is all you can hope for when they are seriously conditioned, like my own family were.
But, even the most 'brainwashed' of people will eventually wake up to themselves......the seeds grow in their minds....and they begin to question their own 'awakeness'.....'gullibility'......'succeptibility '.....and i think it is then that things in the world start to appear to have 'more to it' than what we are being told...that's how the awakening begins.
Try and give them proof of things that you can actually prove....like incorrect versions of the news that have been fed to us on TV and then turned out completely wrong (9-11....7/7... first two that come to mind)..or the way that the news JUMPS ON and SENSATIONALISES things that most often than not turn out to be complete bullshit or a 'scare'....(bernard matthews bird-flu crap etc)
I told my family about these tactics, and about problem - reaction - solution, and i think that stuck in their minds quite well, even the phrase "problem-reaction-solution" sticks in the mind, like a mantra ! And i suppose it helps a lot when watching the crap that passes as 'NEWS' everyday, to have this mantra in your mind.
Microchipping was hard to explain to my family, but when you give as many facts as you can, and start from as early as you can, like chipping pets/possessions/products/cars/immigrants/prisoners/volunteers etc etc then they can see that it's not just 'made-up-conspiracy-stuff', it really has happened and is happening more and more.....and it's 'conditioning' the public into accepting the worst evil that has ever been given to humans...I'm sure it's enough to wake ANYONE up over time !
Old 27-02-2007, 03:50 AM   #30
anoninnyc

Default david icke

will turn closed minds off from the truth. ease them into it. 911 truth is a good start because it brings up issues that are fact from history.
anoninnyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2007, 06:54 AM   #31
stan

Smile

Quote:

Organic whole milk is great if you can get it. because it hasn't had any heat treatment it doesn't last as long however it still has all of the good stuff in it that our bodies need and can use. The next best thing is organic pasturised milk. Since the pastures the cows feed off aren't riddled with poison no harmful poisons are passed on to us this way.
stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2007, 09:35 PM   #32
roxanna
Inactive

Quote:

Get broccoli. Its an excellent source. Cheers
roxanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 04:32 AM   #33
i am all i am
Banned

Default Re-Post #43

A squeeze of lemon over the broccoli helps the body to absord the calcium more easily.

With LOVE.

WHEN PAIRED OPPOSITES DEFINE YOUR BELIEFS, YOUR BELIEFS WILL IMPRISON YOU.
i am all i am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 12:41 PM   #34
candygirl

Hi,
I am so glad to of read your message because i don't feel so alone now.
I am so glad David is out there spreading the word so to speak.
I have tried to enlighten my husband but he is so stubborn he will not believe there is a 9/11 conspiracy. I got so fed up i bourght Freedom or fascism the time to choose and my husband has watched it! (He has refused to read all the Davids books that i own) The DVD did it he is still not convinced about 9/11 or 7/7 but i'll get there.
You all are right it takes time i've been married 10 years and after all that he is just starting to wake up. (I have even got him to think about the junk called 'food' he does look at lables etc) so that is something positive he has also seen V for Vendetta (result!)
What i am trying to say is it takes time yes, it is hard work yes, it can hurt yes..... but it is so worth it!
I have two children who can think for themselves cos they have not been in the school system they are home educated.... so really my husband is in a minority in our house not the other way round.
As the saying goes "The hand that rocks the cradle rules the world". This is very true in our house.
So don't give up keep going and thank you for enlightening me.
candygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2008, 06:18 PM   #35
ezze66

I am also interested in helping people wake up. i am thinking about distributing a newsletter on the streets of my home town. just a simple peace of paper with a few phrases that will "wake" people up or at least have them question some of the things that are happening in this world. maybe a few quotes from icke or hicks, or links to interesting websites.

any suggestions of quotes that i can add to this newsletter?

thanks!

take care!
Old 26-02-2008, 09:21 PM   #36
dmessick

Slowly people around me are waking up. They say I correct them allot when they are talking of things that I'm in deeper awareness of but atleast they listen. Keep up the good everyone.

To Order David Icke Books Straight From The Source Visit: David Ickes Book Store
dmessick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2008, 09:28 PM   #37
saab1981

Good luck to all you raising awareness about things. I have given up on my immediate family, as they don't particularly want to know, which is fair enough. I have respected this, and don't force anything down their throats. The only person I have managed to get interest is a girl I work with, and got her talking on the subject of '2012 and all that,' and she went off and did some research on the subject,and she found it pretty mind-blowing.
Old 03-11-2008, 08:08 PM   #38
cafetimes1991

Lightbulb

I'm not sure if I've succeed waking people up, but I have at least made them more aware of 9/11 Truth etc. Constant rain eventually hollows out the hardest stone...

cafetimes1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 05:50 PM   #39
mike59271

For me its almost gotten to the point where i want to forget everything ive come to grips with and live like my friends. Ive been practically assaulting them with information for the past couple of years and they dont want to hear it. Ive tried being reasonable and not trying to push them to hard. Ill give them websites to check out, or movies to watch but they have no interest. And they always have that look on thier face when i go off on a tangent. Sometimes theyll be a little accepting but then the other day my friend says..

"well mccain would be better for my family. But obama has some good point"

or somethign to that effect. I almost lost it, saying

"there is no difference. Agendas will be catapulted no matter whos in power"

Then they brush it off like im a loony. Its not that im egotistic, and want them to conform to my beliefs. I just want them to get engaged in this type of conversation. Even if they don't agree with it, i just want them to open thier mind to the possibilities. Thats all im asking for is open-mindedness.
mike59271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 08:55 PM   #40
scones86
Premier Subscribers

I think most people go through different stages after they got awakened. I first read about the conspiracy in David Icke's "And the truth..." in a Swedish translation (they're extremely rare) in 2004 I think. It really took my breath away, and the world was at once a very much more interesting, but frightening place to live in. I wanted to tell everybody about it! Some month later I watched "Secrets of the Matrix" and then read "Tales from the Time Loop" and I can say, from those moments I've not been the same person in relation to myself and my enviroment. I've since then heard two David Icke speaches; one in London 2006 and the another in California 2007. In 2007 I also got to met David personally and we went up to Mount Shasta together with a documentary film crew.

Anway, it has been a hard times since then among some relatives and some friends, to accept the new me and my new ideas. But it's funny in those situations because you really understand who really sticks to you no matter what. If a former friend thinks you're a "nut" because of all this, then he/she never was a real friend anyway. Fortunately my sister and I have almost the same world view and it's really a relief to have someone to talk to how REALLY understands it.

First off I was interested in conspiracy, then the nature of the reality and now feel I like I'm caught in a bubble, I'm just waiting for 2012 in way. I think I have to read more spiritual book and to meditate more, to get totally back on my feet.
scones86 is offline   Reply With Quote