Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New World Order / Global Government

Old 08-04-2012, 02:39 PM   #621
lewi

Lightbulb Starwalkers - Dimensional Travelers

Old 15-04-2012, 05:23 PM   #622
lewi

Lightbulb The Ancient world of Demons

Old 24-04-2012, 04:18 AM   #623
lewi

Lightbulb Global Turmoil and the New World Order

Old 26-04-2012, 06:31 PM   #624
lewi

Exclamation Obama Makes Free Speech A Felony

Old 26-04-2012, 06:34 PM   #625
lewi

Thumbs up The First Amendment of the US Constitution

Old 26-04-2012, 07:00 PM   #626
kyrani99

Hi all,
The New World Order can be run by tyrants or it can be a time of peace more beautiful than we can imagine and whether it is one or the other is up to us not the leader and the money giants and the manipulators. They have an Archilles' heel. And that weakness is the way in which they operate. It is well hidden and presented to us in clinical packages for us to digest but the truth is out.

Why do you think disease has spiralled out of control? Back in the 1950s cancer ran at less than 20%, today, just 60years later it is at close to 50% and on a steeply inclining slope. Heart disease affected about 20% or men, today it affects 30% of both sexes. The truth is that disease is really damage and that damage comes through stress. Stress is not caused by how much work you got to do or living in the fast lane etc. It has to do with the mind. We all share One Mind, just like we share one World Wide Web. People who are related are "entangled" to use the jargon of modern physics and that means that they are able to share information on the mental level. This can be a boon but it can also be seriously abused.. correction it is seriously abused.

By knowing how the damage is done we can prevent it and more than that we can realize that we have tremendous mental power, something that evil, corrupt people lack. By becoming evil they lose their mental powers. We can sure win against them and the whole of the war can be fought and won in the mind.

If you want to protect yourself and realize a whole new horizon and power that you never thought possible you can visit my blogs. Let's make the new world order one of power to all humane people.
Kyrani99

http://kyrani99.wordpress.com/
Videos The underlying conditions of almost all disease
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nxUl19yZU0
kyrani99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2012, 08:20 PM   #627
paganoflight
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyrani99 View Post

By knowing how the damage is done we can prevent it and more than that we can realize that we have tremendous mental power, something that evil, corrupt people lack. By becoming evil they lose their mental powers. We can sure win against them and the whole of the war can be fought and won in the mind.
After reading this one paragraph it seems to me that you are extremely naive and innocent...and I mean that in the BEST way. You're saying that by knowing how much damage done is we can prevent it. That is not necessarily true. I know how much of the damage is done...but physically speaking, I remain powerless against it. You're also saying that by becoming evil you lose your mental powers. Again that's incorrect. They may not have the spiritual/emotional powers that necessitate righteous behavior, but their mental powers are still vast...so vast in fact that they've managed to construct an entire society around nearly all of their ideas. It's called western civilization.

It's not the mind...but the mind working in unison with the heart and spirit that can avail us. And most human beings, right now, are not up to the task. Forgive my cynicsm, but I don't think our victory (which will happen) will come as easily as you seem to surmise. Don't underestimate the power of evil...it's almost as strong as goodness.

Last edited by paganoflight; 26-04-2012 at 08:22 PM.
paganoflight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2012, 11:39 PM   #628
lewi

Exclamation Gulf Toxins & Illness

Old 27-04-2012, 05:10 PM   #629
lewi

Lightbulb Aliens and the Great Deception

Old 27-04-2012, 06:24 PM   #630
kyrani99

Smile

Hi paganoflight,
I can see that your criticism is in the BEST way. I welcome it. However I am not naive these days. I certainly was 10years ago.
Quote:
Originally Posted by paganoflight View Post
After reading this one paragraph it seems to me that you are extremely naive and innocent...and I mean that in the BEST way. You're saying that by knowing how much damage done is we can prevent it. That is not necessarily true. I know how much of the damage is done...but physically speaking, I remain powerless against it. You're also saying that by becoming evil you lose your mental powers. Again that's incorrect. They may not have the spiritual/emotional powers that necessitate righteous behavior, but their mental powers are still vast...so vast in fact that they've managed to construct an entire society around nearly all of their ideas. It's called western civilization.

It's not the mind...but the mind working in unison with the heart and spirit that can avail us. And most human beings, right now, are not up to the task. Forgive my cynicsm, but I don't think our victory (which will happen) will come as easily as you seem to surmise. Don't underestimate the power of evil...it's almost as strong as goodness.
I have these remarks to say in reply.
1. physically speaking yes you do remain powerless but mentally speaking you can take a stance that turns the tables around. You don't need to take action in the physical sense at all. The battle is fought and won in the mind.

2. Don't think that the western civilization is all evil and the construct of evil. There are many good people as well. They don't have the sort of control that you are implying. At present they are in a powerful position because the humane are ignorant of the ways of evil.

3. I disagree with you on the point of evil having mental powers. If you go to my blogs you will discover that they indeed are mentally and spiritually bankrupt. They use potential conditions in the physical realm to frighten the person they victimize and they can only do this to an unsuspecting person. A person who has knowledge can stand against the entire mob. I am doing just that. They seek to use, by deception the victim's vast mental powers and in a way that makes them believe it's someone else's mental power -it is only an illusion.

4. All is contained in the mind. The heart is important because it is the timekeeper of the body. If the timekeeper can be brought to the perfect rest position, at a particular heart rate in other words that is slightly different for each person, then the mind can in a sense be "open". This is a big subject, I can't discuss it here. The spiritual is beyond the mind. Yes the spiritual is involved but not by evil people. To be evil is to have, not just a fixated ego-self structure, but a bifurcated one as well. While ego reigns the amount of mental energy is savagely limited and spiritual power is completely lost.

5. As soon as the humane people become empowered with knowledge to use their spiritual power the whole world order as it stands today is instantly turned on it's head. Pole reversal! You need to realize that evil is IMPOTENT, TOTALLY IMPOTENT. Their methods are deception and intimidation and nothing more. They have no ground upon which to stand once the humane enter the arena as warriors. The victory of the humane against evil is certain. And soon to come. You could even say it is here now because the change is happening. People are motivated more and more because they are pissed off. You can hurt people just so much and then they rise up.
Kyrani99

Old 28-04-2012, 09:32 PM   #631
believenothing
Banned

I know this wasn't directed at me, but just wanted add my two cents. I think the new age movement is just as dangerous as Abrahamism. It involves faith and commitment to a belief. A belief that cannot possibly be 100% true in this world of deception and lies. Specifically, the belief regarding good and evil.

Gnostic belief states that the demiruge (Abrahamic YHWH but more like Satan in reality) created man as a slave and in 'his' image (just like YHWH). And man slave received some sort of a divine spark from Sofia (or something like that). This is eluding to our duality. Two essences. Good and evil. Leaning towards one leaves the other behind, literally half yourself is left behind. So if this was true at all and we are half Archon and half Sofia, that half Archon is still a part of us. Undesirable traits and all. A balance or a fusion, to take that aspect out of the demiruge's control metaphorically speaking. That would be enlightenment. Evolution.

Quote:
1. physically speaking yes you do remain powerless but mentally speaking you can take a stance that turns the tables around. You don't need to take action in the physical sense at all. The battle is fought and won in the mind.
That's easier said than done though. Even if you overcome it in the mind, believe in it, and your perceptions change, being at a physical disadvantage is a major issue. If one happened to be in a position that ticked these things off, their preferred method of frightening people into silence is harming friends and family. I've read some new age ramblings that essentially said "don't worry, it's all an illusion, don't let them frighten you" but that is not a good answer.

It wouldn't matter if I mentally accepted that I was powerful and this is all an illusion when you have to live out the rest of your physical life with a dead wife and kids. We are physically powerless, but it doesn't have to be that way. We could have the upper hand in both mind and in the physical sense, the latter involves changing the perceptions of others which is not easy task.

Quote:
2. Don't think that the western civilization is all evil and the construct of evil. There are many good people as well. They don't have the sort of control that you are implying. At present they are in a powerful position because the humane are ignorant of the ways of evil
Western Civilization with all of it's technological advances is devoid of a soul. All those boring business-class skyscrapers lining major cities. No artistic integrity. Western Civilization is devolution. To steal a line from Fight Club, full of 'by-products of a lifestyle obsession'. Consumers. And it's also our fault for allowing this to happen. We let this happen and now it's gotten to powerful to turn the switch off.

There are good people, I'm sure. But they are the exception. People need to stop mentioning the exceptions. If there were 100 people with yellow eyes, 99 of them were evil, and 1 was good, it would be absolutely foolish to say "no fair, they aren't all bad'. The minority exceptions do not speak for the stereotype among a group. Western Dumbocracy and globalization are the new world order. It's not new, it's here. It's the status quo.

If anybody wonders why speaking out against it is considered antisemitic, google Tikkun olam

Quote:
3. I disagree with you on the point of evil having mental powers. If you go to my blogs you will discover that they indeed are mentally and spiritually bankrupt. They use potential conditions in the physical realm to frighten the person they victimize and they can only do this to an unsuspecting person. A person who has knowledge can stand against the entire mob. I am doing just that. They seek to use, by deception the victim's vast mental powers and in a way that makes them believe it's someone else's mental power -it is only an illusion.
What's evil? Is evil the bad in good/bad? The yin in yin/yang? If so, evil is subjective. Killing is evil. Killing in defense is good. Unless you're one of the folks who says that's evil too. All humans are 'Baphomet' from a duality perspective. The mental powers of evil exist within all of our hearts and minds. (but not the psychopaths)

Quote:
4. All is contained in the mind. The heart is important because it is the timekeeper of the body. If the timekeeper can be brought to the perfect rest position, at a particular heart rate in other words that is slightly different for each person, then the mind can in a sense be "open". This is a big subject, I can't discuss it here. The spiritual is beyond the mind. Yes the spiritual is involved but not by evil people. To be evil is to have, not just a fixated ego-self structure, but a bifurcated one as well. While ego reigns the amount of mental energy is savagely limited and spiritual power is completely lost.
Not going to disagree. I've had some experiences 'within' via meditation that I guess would be considered spiritual. My personal jury is still out on this whole good and evil thing. I think evolution of the mind and soul requires a healthy unity and balance of both our dual aspects.

It seems there are two groups out there that want everybody to think one way or another. One claims 'good' is an animist collective hive mind of universal love where individuality is considered illusive and greedy. The other claims an individual with a sort of divine spark that is part of something bigger. If any of this is even true, the latter (or a combination) sounds preferable to a borg hive mind. Since that hive mind social mentality is what the PTB seem to desire, I would stay clear from it along with any new agers talking about the oneness of universal love.

Q: In the event your nation declares martial law and the military police come to drag you away to Camp FEMA, do you:
a: Give them a hug because love is the answer
b: Shoot the fuckers

The first answer is stupid, the second would be rational and 'just' even if it involves 'evil'

Quote:
5. As soon as the humane people become empowered with knowledge to use their spiritual power the whole world order as it stands today is instantly turned on it's head. Pole reversal! You need to realize that evil is IMPOTENT, TOTALLY IMPOTENT. Their methods are deception and intimidation and nothing more. They have no ground upon which to stand once the humane enter the arena as warriors. The victory of the humane against evil is certain. And soon to come. You could even say it is here now because the change is happening. People are motivated more and more because they are pissed off. You can hurt people just so much and then they rise up.
Perhaps, but that's assuming such a thing would even happen. I'm surrounded IRL by close-minded zombies who don't even think for themselves. If they suddenly became empowered with knowledge, they wouldn't even know what to do with it. People are smarter than we give them credit for when some refer to them as sheeple. But again, their perceptions would hold them back. They literally wouldn't know what to do.
believenothing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2012, 10:53 PM   #632
lewi

Exclamation Syria - Crimes agasint humanity continues

Old 28-04-2012, 11:05 PM   #633
lewi

Exclamation Warning very graphic! - Syrian Revolution Update

Old 29-04-2012, 12:03 AM   #634
lewi

Lightbulb War on Drugs Debate

Old 29-04-2012, 06:12 PM   #635
kyrani99

Quote:
Originally Posted by believenothing View Post
I know this wasn't directed at me, but just wanted add my two cents. I think the new age movement is just as dangerous as Abrahamism. It involves faith and commitment to a belief. A belief that cannot possibly be 100% true in this world of deception and lies. Specifically, the belief regarding good and evil.

Gnostic belief states that the demiruge (Abrahamic YHWH but more like Satan in reality) created man as a slave and in 'his' image (just like YHWH). And man slave received some sort of a divine spark from Sofia (or something like that). This is eluding to our duality. Two essences. Good and evil. Leaning towards one leaves the other behind, literally half yourself is left behind. So if this was true at all and we are half Archon and half Sofia, that half Archon is still a part of us. Undesirable traits and all. A balance or a fusion, to take that aspect out of the demiruge's control metaphorically speaking. That would be enlightenment. Evolution..
I have directed my comment against the corrupt system and not any individual. I welcome your contribution.
“Abrahamism” is not about faith but blind faith. There is a difference. Belief in itself is not a bad thing. Belief that a sugar pill, ie a placebo given by an authority figure such as a doctor, can heal the patient.
A belief is an idea or concept that we uphold in the mind with confidence. It is not dependent on what the world is about. But in any case the world may INCLUDE deception and lies but it is most certainly is NOT ALL deception and lies.

There are many traditions of Gnostics and they do not all say the same thing. But you need to see the gnostic tradition in the light of the era. The New Testament is largely the work of Saul/Paul. If you study this carefully you will find that Paul’s take on Jesus’s teaching is inconsistent with the true teachings of Jesus. The old texts don’t exist and IMO were most probably destroyed and re-written to suit. If this happened to the main texts don’t you think this could also have been what happened to some of the Gnostic texts? And I say this especially when the gnostic path does not require the intermediation of a church for salvation. It challenges the need for clergy! And let’s face it much of religion, then and now, is political.. unfortunately.

The word satan, is a noun from a verb meaning primarily to, “obstruct, oppose,” And it was in the Old Testament (Hebrew bible translated to suit Western beliefs) where you’ll find in the Book of Job, ha-Satan is a member of the divine council, "the sons of God" who are subservient to God. Ha-Satan, in this capacity, is many times translated as "the prosecutor", and is charged by God to tempt humans and to report back to God all who go against His decrees. IMO this is a load of garbage. God created the humans so already knows everything about them. Furthermore evil people don’t hassle other evil people but good people! It appears these texts are written as suits the presiding authorities of the time.

The word Gnostic is Greek means knower /knowledge and is consistent with the modern word ‘enlightenment’.

The word demiurge also Greek and it simply means the creator. And the word Sofia again Greek means Wisdom.

Furthermore the Greek has not been translated well at all. In Greek I would, as normal speak, say “I created this chair in my image. It does not mean that I make a chair looking like me but “in accordance with my idea”.
There is nothing in all this that alludes to duality and nothing to do with two essences being good and evil. It is those that are evil that interpret the scripture in this way to justify themselves. The idea that everyone is good and evil and it is just a matter of slant is FALSE.. bullshit!

Enlightenment is NOT EVOLUTION!
Enlightenment does not require anything other than recognition of what is true already. The reality is that evil people hate God, they hate the spark of Divinity that gives them life because they are MEGA egos and committed to ego. They know that they would be rejected when the truth is known so they look to tar everyone with the same brush. Evil people have committed themselves to eternal darkness with nothing but their own rage for eternity, ie Hell!

Quote:
That's easier said than done though. Even if you overcome it in the mind, believe in it, and your perceptions change, being at a physical disadvantage is a major issue. If one happened to be in a position that ticked these things off, their preferred method of frightening people into silence is harming friends and family. I've read some new age ramblings that essentially said "don't worry, it's all an illusion, don't let them frighten you" but that is not a good answer.

It wouldn't matter if I mentally accepted that I was powerful and this is all an illusion when you have to live out the rest of your physical life with a dead wife and kids. We are physically powerless, but it doesn't have to be that way. We could have the upper hand in both mind and in the physical sense, the latter involves changing the perceptions of others which is not easy task.
You bet it’s not a good answer.. it’s a garbage answer.
They want to blind people to the truth and make them guilty to boot.
I absolutely agree with you that some new age people are calling this existence an illusion, an interesting movie and an amusement park so don’t worry! This is code that is really saying to other evil people ‘do whatever you like, hurt as many people as you like there is no penalty at the end’. This is self-serving rubbish, again to betray good people and force them to accept their pain and suffering as lame and impotent idiots. This is a long way from the truth.

The truth is that there is only One Mind and within that one mind we all participate. And it is the good /humane people who have power in the mind, which means power to bring about change in the physical. That is the advantage.

Quote:
Western Civilization with all of it's technological advances is devoid of a soul. All those boring business-class skyscrapers lining major cities. No artistic integrity. Western Civilization is devolution. To steal a line from Fight Club, full of 'by-products of a lifestyle obsession'. Consumers. And it's also our fault for allowing this to happen. We let this happen and now it's gotten to powerful to turn the switch off.

There are good people, I'm sure. But they are the exception. People need to stop mentioning the exceptions. If there were 100 people with yellow eyes, 99 of them were evil, and 1 was good, it would be absolutely foolish to say "no fair, they aren't all bad'. The minority exceptions do not speak for the stereotype among a group. Western Dumbocracy and globalization are the new world order. It's not new, it's here. It's the status quo.

If anybody wonders why speaking out against it is considered antisemitic, google Tikkun olam.
I don’t understand where you are going with this!
I am saying that BEFORE there is the dead wife and kids, you can stop the aggressors dead in their tracks. The wife and kids can also use their power to stop a corrupt and evil husband dead in his tracks too, because there are plenty of them around.

What I see is that now it will be easy to turn the switch off. Consumerism is driven by the greedy but at the end of the day it is dissatisfying for the consumers. And in an economic down turn they are further driven to dissatisfaction. It is only for them to see the evil/greedy people’s Achilles Heel. If the consumers suddenly realize that their spirituality has greater value then they focus on consciousness issues and they stop buying all the junk and the greedy fall flat on their faces!

A big problem is that many good people are surrounded by a presence of evil people within their circle of friend and family. This problem is difficult but once good people see the writing on the wall even this problem can become a cinch.

Speaking out against it can only be done from a position of believing that it is worthwhile. You are fatalistic in your belief. You call yourself believenothing but you don’t practice this, you are not this. It is better to say that you believe nothing which you have not investigated, discovered and realized. If you go to my blogs you will find that I speak against blind belief. You can’t trust what others say because they may have an agenda that is not obvious. If however you take the time and effort to investigate a matter then you can form informed opinions and beliefs based on a realized foundation.

I don’t know what your reference to ‘yellow eyes’ may be but I can assure you that the vast majority of the people in the world are not evil. If they were then evil people would be laughing at people like me and my efforts. Indeed they are not. Evil people have pulled out all stops, they are reacting with all that they have. Governments have been toppled, prime ministers stabbed in the back, economies brought to the brink of bankruptcy and war threatened and yet they fail because all of these efforts only harden good people’s resolve.

Alexander the Great proved it time and time again that you don’t need to be the numerous and physically powerful to win. A little backwater like Greece (all in all around 500,000 people) took on the mighty Persian empire (of many millions of people) and with a relatively small army gave the Persians such a hiding that they are still whipping themselves about it more than 2,300 years later!

Quote:
What's evil? Is evil the bad in good/bad? The yin in yin/yang? If so, evil is subjective. Killing is evil. Killing in defense is good. Unless you're one of the folks who says that's evil too. All humans are 'Baphomet' from a duality perspective. The mental powers of evil exist within all of our hearts and minds. (but not the psychopaths)
Evil (as has been described to me by evil people themselves) is the gaining of surge of pleasure from doing harm. You can go to my blogs on the discussion of toxic people to understand how people come to be evil.
People are not good and bad, Yin and Yang has nothing to do with evil. Evil is a subjective experience because it is based on a bifurcated ego, an inner beast of rage and an outer façade of deception that hides the evil beast within and assists it in betraying and thus being able to harm others in relationship or with whom they become relationally entangled.

I explain all of it here http://kyrani99.wordpress.com/2012/0...-who-are-they/
And here
http://kyrani99.wordpress.com/2012/0...e-they-part-2/

The whole blog is about the damage they do to unsuspecting people and how they do that damage. This is the knowledge people need to discover and prove for themselves. It is no good just reading it. To become empowered and gain mental strength a person has to realize the knowledge that they find, otherwise they cannot use it properly.

Quote:
Not going to disagree. I've had some experiences 'within' via meditation that I guess would be considered spiritual. My personal jury is still out on this whole good and evil thing. I think evolution of the mind and soul requires a healthy unity and balance of both our dual aspects.

It seems there are two groups out there that want everybody to think one way or another. One claims 'good' is an animist collective hive mind of universal love where individuality is considered illusive and greedy. The other claims an individual with a sort of divine spark that is part of something bigger. If any of this is even true, the latter (or a combination) sounds preferable to a borg hive mind. Since that hive mind social mentality is what the PTB seem to desire, I would stay clear from it along with any new agers talking about the oneness of universal love.

Q: In the event your nation declares martial law and the military police come to drag you away to Camp FEMA, do you:
a: Give them a hug because love is the answer
b: Shoot the fuckers

The first answer is stupid, the second would be rational and 'just' even if it involves 'evil'
A person is either good OR evil, not both. If good then the door is open to them to realize what is already there in their heart, the truth, the spiritual gem of wisdom. Indeed there is no door! It’s a gateless gate.

If a person is evil then the door is locked and barred. They have created a door and locked and barred it by their actions and their commitments. To open the door again they need to abandon evil ways and stand against the evil people openly and fully, to confess all that they know, including names and addresses and phone number as well as the evil deeds in order to assist the path of Justice, to bring everything they know and have been involved in out into the open.

They will enrage the devil, they may lose favor with some good people and they may die in the process but they will save their soul, which is eternal.

You give only two alternative but there is also c: set conditions in the mental realm that would destroy them if they approached me! See at the end of this post: http://kyrani99.wordpress.com/2012/0...eart-problems/

we do have that power! BUT only if we are humane/ good and the right conditions apply, ie a debt has been incurred by the other party and all evil incurs debts.

Quote:
Perhaps, but that's assuming such a thing would even happen. I'm surrounded IRL by close-minded zombies who don't even think for themselves. If they suddenly became empowered with knowledge, they wouldn't even know what to do with it. People are smarter than we give them credit for when some refer to them as sheeple. But again, their perceptions would hold them back. They literally wouldn't know what to do.
You believe nothing you get nothing! That is the law of the universe.
Seek and you shall find, ask and it will be given to you! The universe guarantees it and you can prove it to yourself.

And just a word of warning.. Make sure those that you call close-minded zombies may only be seemingly so. Be careful they are not wolves dressed in sheep’s clothing!
Kyrani99

Old 29-04-2012, 06:42 PM   #636
william68
Banned

On the much framed subject of the Free Masons and the Illuminati here is a brief history of the events that lead to subversion of the Masons by Jewry and the truth of the Illuminati:

Good articles addressing the subject are here:
http://astarothsite.wordpress.com/20...-christianity/
http://www.666blacksun.org/satanic-n...w-world-order/

Rothschild hired a son of a Jewish Rabbi named Adam Weishaupt to create a psuedo-Masonic looking front- [The Illuminati] and armed him with massive funds and contacts the stage was set.

History records that on May 1, 1776, Dr. Adam Weishaupt founded the Bavarian Order of the ILLUMINATI. Weishaupt was a Professor of Jewish Canon Law at the University of Ingolstadt in Bavaria, Germany. He was born to Jewish parents and later "converted" to Roman Catholicism. He became a high-ranking member of The Order Of The Jesuits, whom he subsequently left to form his very own organization at the clear behest of the newly formed "House Of Rothschild."

It was the Jewish Weishaupt's belief that only a chosen few could qualify for enough "illumination" to guide and rule the world. The problem was, where could he find enough intellectual "light bearers" to start the ball rolling? He subsequently found them in various lodges and orders of the day, such as the various Masonic lodges, the Rosicrucian Order and other legitimate and sincere orders of antiquity. This is confirmed yet again by Edith Starr-Miller in her classic, "Occult Theocracy:" "As the organization of the Illuminati developed, so did its ambitions, which ended in a plot to subvert
Freemasonry to its aim of world domination by any and all means ……. After obtaining control of certain Masonic Lodges, Weishaupt and his associates recklessly vaunted their growing power."

Weishaupt took the name, Spartacus, because, like the Roman warrior, he was dedicated to freeing the [opressed masses] from the oppression of all monarchies and religious powers, his desire to shake off the yoke of limitation would include not only governments and organized religion, but also the institution of marriage, and even family....
Weishaupt wanted a system of truly global dimensions, even if it brought about violent worldwide revolution and rivers of blood. His "benevolent dictatorship" had six main points dealing with the abolition of:
1.Ordered or nationalistic governments in the form of monarchies.
2.Private property.
3.Inheritance rights.
4.Patriotism to nationalist causes.
5.Social order in families, sexual prohibition laws and all moral codes.
6.All religious disciplines based on faith in a living God, as opposed to faith in nature, man, and reason.
This is almost word-for-word from Karl Marx's THE COMMUNIST MANIFESTO and that these six points are also perfectly consistent with the Protocols in general, [once again proving their legitimacy].

Weishaupt's vision for a future world was a full-on Communism, with all possessions, even children, held in common.

It is more interesting to learn that Karl Marx was not the real founder of Communist world revolution. Its true father was Adam Weishaupt, founder of the "Freemasonic Order" of the Illuminati- Marschalko
"
The great strength of our Order lies in its concealment; let it never appear in any place in its own name, but always covered by another name, and another occupation. None is fitter than the three lwers degrees of Freemasonry; the public is accustomed to it, expects little from it, and therefore takes little notice of it."
- Adam Weishaupt

At its beginning, the Illuminati was not a Masonic order, and Weishaupt himself did not enter a lodge until 1777, when he received induction into the Lodge Theodore de Bon Conseil in Munich. However, once inside Masonry, Weishaupt immediately saw its potential value to be a vehicle for the realization of his Illuminati dreams. To create an official union between the Illuminati and Freemasonry, Weishaupt set about organizing the Congress of Wilhelmsbas at the Castle of William IX of Hesse-Kassel, to occur on July 16, 1782. That special even, which was momentous in both size and aspirations, was attended by elite representatives of Masonic lodges from all over.
It was also there that a decision was reached to allow the previously excluded Jews to be granted admittance into Freemasonry.

However, there was another, tacit reason for the change in Masonic policy towards the Jews, money was needed....And the Jews where the principal bankers of Europe, a role they had assumed since the time of the fall of the Knights Templar. And don't forget King William IX was in debt at the time, and was in general a psychopatic individual.

When the time came for a vote on their admittance at Wilhelmsbad, the Jews were so anxious to win the day that they completely filled the hall with other Jewish supporters. It was not long afterwards that the Illuminati membership included an abundance of Jewish banking families, including the Rothschilds, the Oppenheimers, the Wertheimers, the Schusters, Speyers, and Sterns.
New lodges of predominantly Jews were formed in Frankfurt the Rothschild's financial capital in Europe, and soon all of Illumininzed Freemasonry would make the city its world headquarters.

The first order of buisness for the Illuminati-initiated Jews, who were the was to manifest their prophesied Zion, a world ruled by the chosen people of Yahweh. Plans were set in motion for the Jews to finally have their "land of milk and honey" that had been promised to them for so long [in their own Jew minds] and it would be the entire world.

The opportunity for manifesting their Zion arrived with the Russian Revolution, which was financed by the Jewish bankers. One of their own, the German Jew, Karl Marx, had catalyzed the event with the publication of his Commnunist Manifesto.

Karl Marx who's real name was Rabbi Mordechai Levi was a member of the League of the Just of which would lead to the creation of the Communist League.

-1841, Moses Hess, brought Marx into a society called the "League of the Just"

The motto of the League of the Just (Bund der Gerechten) was "All Men are Brothers" and its goals were "the establishment of the Kingdom of God on Earth, based on the ideals of love of one's neighbor, equality and justice". See how Christianity is the twin of Communism.
http://www.666blacksun.org/satanic-n...-jewish-twins/

The Bolshevik leader of the Revolution, Lenin, who on both sides of his family was of Jewish lineage, contributed his plan for a centralized government that would be controlled by a Jewish oligarchy. After Lenin and his Illuminati cohorts raised their flags at the end of the Russian Revolution, their new communist government emerged with Jews occupying at least 75% of its highest positions...And end up with 60 million Gentiles murdered by the Jews, by the time Communism was over. Many of them murdered in an organized system of camps all run by Jewish Commissar's.
Slave Labor in Soviet Russia

The Jewish bankers also took another tact and and slowly built up an empire of financial istitutions to oversee a capitalistic infrastructure that would govern the world. As one Jewish banker and Illuminati patron, Amshel Rothschild, is known to have famously remarked, "Give me the control of a county's finances, and I care not who governs the country!"
Which leads to Communism in the end. The Jews hold all wealth and power and the Gentiles are reduced to total slavery to global Jewry's One World Order.

The nations will gather to pay homage to the people of God: all the fortunes of the nations will pass to the Jewish people, they will march captive behind the Jewish people in chains and willl prostrate themselves before them, their kings will bring up their sons, and their princesses will nurse their children. The Jews will command the nations, they will summon peoples whom they do not even know them will haten to them. The riches of the sea and the wealth of natons will come to the Jews of their own right.

"Any people of the Kingdom who will not serve Isreal will be destroyed"
-Isidore Loeb [Le Litterature des Pauvres dans la Bible].
What were the effects of the subversion of Free Masonry by the Jews, within the organization? Masonry is based upon Judaism. Eliminate the teachings of Judaism from the Masonic Ritual and what is left?
- The Jewish Tribune [New York,Oct 28,1927]

"In the present nations, Freemasonry is only of benefit to the Jews"
-Theodore Herzl [Founder and Leader of World Zionism]

"We have founded many secret associations, which all work for our purpose, under our orders and our direction. One of the many triumphs of our Freemansonry is that those Gentiles who become members of our Lodges, shoud never suspect that we are using them to build their own jails, upon whose terraces we shall erect the throne of our unversal King of the Jews; and should never know that we are commanding them to forge the chains of their own servility to our future King of the World"
-Opening speech made at the B'nai B'rith convention in Paris [published in the Catholic Gazette, Feb 1936]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by william68; 29-04-2012 at 06:47 PM.
william68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 01:42 AM   #637
lewi

Lightbulb Mind Parasites

Last edited by lewi; 01-05-2012 at 03:30 AM.
lewi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 05:17 PM   #638
lewi

Lightbulb Capitalism Is The Crisis

Old 22-05-2012, 05:02 PM   #639
lewi

Lightbulb The Secret Evidence

Old 22-05-2012, 05:41 PM   #640
lewi

Exclamation Prophecy unfolding !?