Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 27-01-2008, 11:52 AM   #21
baron von lotsov

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlg1212 View Post
??????

Sometimes, Baron, I really wonder which team you're batting for.
It's just I happen to have an education. Not only that but I taught myself and have been interested in electronics since the age of 10. By about 15 I had figured out enough about how TVs work that I used to buy them in local jumble sales and fix them myself and sell them on in the local paper. Even at this age I knew more than the rest of the forum appears to know about how TVs operate so you can understand my dismay at the idiocy of comments on this thread. You are all victims of a NWO education, I'm sorry to say. You are helpless in the face of even simple problems in life and can be lied to again and again. They can convince you that black is white and white is black and anyone who tells you white is white is 'working fore them'. I'm not worried about digital TV signals because I know they are no different to analogue ones in their biological effects but I'm deeply worried that most of you do not have a clue about science. This is by design of course, you have been dumbed down for a reason and I'm not going to pander to your egos, I'm telling you people straight and for your own good. You need to get an education and the only way you will manage that properly is to teach yourself.

Stop fucking about with the New Age and learn basic science. Understand what an electromagnetic wave is and learn about how a radio works and how the information is modulated onto the carrier wave.
baron von lotsov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2008, 01:53 PM   #22
swoarg

i think your missing the point Baron or maybe just putting all you have learned together the wrong way.I am sure you need to look at it from a different perspective. Maybe from a quantum physics level which might provide you with some answers.please explain how a signal from an areal at say 500 mhz can be different from a vibrating source vibrating at 500 mhz there both using the same frequency.
swoarg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2008, 02:21 PM   #23
monkeyburps

Quote:
Originally Posted by baron von lotsov View Post
Mobile phones use microwave frequencies and digital TV does not. It is broadcast in the same way as conventional TV but makes more efficient use of the spectrum, i.e. the modulation of the signal is more sophisticated and I think it uses spread spectrum techniques so more information can be packed into a frequency band. So please tell me how you think this is more harmful.
because you are quite simply quoting what the government have told you. you do not know if any of this is made up or missing things.

2012 will tell all :/
Old 27-01-2008, 02:46 PM   #24
baron von lotsov

Quote:
Originally Posted by swoarg View Post
i think your missing the point Baron or maybe just putting all you have learned together the wrong way.I am sure you need to look at it from a different perspective. Maybe from a quantum physics level which might provide you with some answers.please explain how a signal from an areal at say 500 mhz can be different from a vibrating source vibrating at 500 mhz there both using the same frequency.

Frequency is a measure of time. How can time harm you? As I have already said it is not a physical thing, just like time is not. You need the basics of science and I'm shocked that you have no idea. I can't teach you everything, it's too much to do so. You need to educate yourself.

This is where you are being attacked because not knowing the basics opens you up to all sorts of charlatans.
Old 27-01-2008, 02:53 PM   #25
monkeyburps

Smile

urrh, frequency can damage you if it works at the same range as brainwaves, it can interrupt them and cause problems, ultimately can lead to mind control
Old 27-01-2008, 04:23 PM   #26
swoarg

Quote:
As I have already said it is not a physical thing

i dont think any one has said its a physical thing
Frequency is measured using our undestanding of time
hz is the amount an object vibrates in a second
1 hz is one vibration 2 hz is 2 vibrations 600 hz is 600 vibrations per second.No matter what it is being radio, phone, tv, microwave,wifi,a rock,crystal, digital signal, cat dog, planet they all vibrate, oscilate or send a signal and this can be measured using frequency. The more frequencys we use with our technology reduces the amount of natural frequencys we have in our lives and probably use in our every day life.Ask your self why does it make you feel good when you go for a walk in the country side, could it be that you can feel more natural frequencys or vibrations.
Old 27-01-2008, 04:55 PM   #27
monkeyburps

Quote:

1 hz is one vibration 2 hz is 2 vibrations 600 hz is 600 vibrations per second.No matter what it is being radio, phone, tv, microwave,wifi,a rock,crystal, digital signal, cat dog, planet they all vibrate, oscilate or send a signal and this can be measured using frequency. The more frequencys we use with our technology reduces the amount of natural frequencys we have in our lives and probably use in our every day life.Ask your self why does it make you feel good when you go for a walk in the country side, could it be that you can feel more natural frequencys or vibrations.
nice work swoarg
you just explained something which i didn't have the knowledge to do
really interesting too
i never thought of it like that, the countryside thing i mean

fantastic work

-monkeyburps
Old 27-01-2008, 05:56 PM   #28
swoarg

thanks monkeyburp, http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...ighlight=pluto

pluto will send out signals most will be measured using frequency (i say most caus i am not to sure about gravity)
but who is to say that plutos signal might just tap into our mind or subconsiuos some how and encourage us to look for change. This could be common knoledge to the powers that be and could be easily blocked by broadcasting tv on the same frequency but dont pannick its only my theory
i think its foolish to say i know all caus ive read the book
its a bit like saying i know theres no God .
Old 27-01-2008, 06:10 PM   #29
baron von lotsov

Quote:

You are mixing science with New Age there. I know what a frequency is, what I don't accept is that it should be harmful. Everything gives out radiation since heat is radiation and is actually a very high frequency. Without it we would die.
Old 27-01-2008, 07:50 PM   #30
swoarg

Quote:
I know what a frequency is, what I don't accept is that it should be harmful. Everything gives out radiation since heat is radiation and is actually a very high frequency. Without it we would die
hi Baron i maybe harmful could be the wrong word to use.
we might or could be influenced by frequencys in some way, especialy if your sensative to these as some people are.I just feel that the posibilities of harm, influence or blocking another signal is there and shouldnt be ignored.
Maybe the signals or frequencys that will be used are harmless but whos to say that they wont or cant use other frequencys.The powers that be are the people? that have total control over what frequencys are used and sold.With digital covering a wider banwidth it opens up the possibilities of the powers that be imatating natural signals, and maybe even blocking or imatating physic signals or signals from another world,allien,realm or even dimension who knows, but i do feel like my freedom is being taken away,
simply caus we have no option but to accept that most of our frequencys are being used for techno things and finding any were in the world were you will be totaly free from these signals, well is there such a place.

Last edited by swoarg; 27-01-2008 at 10:56 PM.
Old 28-01-2008, 02:02 PM   #31
monkeyburps

Question

it's not only the worries of digital frequncies that bothered me, but the fact that (and yes, this point has been raised but not in detail) this means that the digital controller can control what we do and don't watch, what we are and aren't allowed to see. indrect brainwashing. i know that this may already be occuring with them being able to select what is put on the TV in the first place, but if this NWO causes sectioning, they will stop certain classes from viewing certain things, am i right?

-monkeyburps
Old 28-01-2008, 02:36 PM   #32
swoarg

yur right there monkeyburp and it is true or a possibility.
Dam scary i think, it wont do us any noticable phyisical harm, infact no one will notice. There allready talking of limiting our net. Another problem i have is that the chemtrials use metals and a digital signal might be able to allter these chemtrials in some way.
Old 28-01-2008, 09:51 PM   #33
bicycle

Just dont have a television (tell-a-vision) or cell!? phone.
bicycle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2008, 10:26 AM   #34
monkeyburps

Unhappy

Quote:
yur right there monkeyburp and it is true or a possibility.
Dam scary i think, it wont do us any noticable phyisical harm, infact no one will notice. There allready talking of limiting our net. Another problem i have is that the chemtrials use metals and a digital signal might be able to allter these chemtrials in some way.
People who look for the problem will find it. if we don't go round looking for any harm caused, we won't notice it. Maybe that's what the system wants us to do?

chemtrails are scary enough without things interfering with them :|

-monkeyburps
Old 29-01-2008, 11:54 AM   #35
doryl_roy
Inactive

Quote:
Everything gives out radiation since heat is radiation and is actually a very high frequency. Without it we would die.
I don’t no diddly about how televisions work or about the frequencies they send out but in an earlier post u said u don’t see how frequencies can harm because they are not physical. You then go on to say that heat is a frequency. So heat can’t harm you? I may have missed something so please inform me or educate me.

I don’t doubt that you are educated when it comes to the workings of electrical signals especially those of tvs but are you educated specifically on the effects of frequencies on the human brain and body? If so I would really like to read any of your findings and I am sure if you are educated in this field you would have had something published and recognised in the field of science which you seem to speak of so much that actually proves this to be true or if not could you point out someone who has proved this to be the case and ill just shut up.

Thank you

Last edited by doryl_roy; 29-01-2008 at 11:57 AM.
doryl_roy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2008, 01:17 PM   #36
swoarg

This might help and looks interesting
http://cerebralhealth.com/neuroscienceresearch.php
go to this one on the page.
Brain Facts: A Primer on the Brain and Nervous System presented by the Society for Neuroscience pdf.

brain frequency
http://http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/...ynchronization

copied from the link above
Binaural beats deserve special mention because of the intriguing manner in which the desired frequencies are obtained. Brainwave synchronization (entrainment) may be achieved when audio signals are introduced to the brain causing a response directly related to the frequency of the signal introduced, called binaural beats. Two tones close in frequency generate a beat frequency at the difference of the frequencies, which is generally subsonic. For example, a 500 Hz tone and 510 Hz tone will produce a subsonic 10 Hz tone, roughly in the middle of the alpha range. The resulting subsonic tone may affect the state of mind of the subject. The "carrier frequency" (i.e. the 500 Hz in the example above), is also said by some to affect the quality of the transformative experience.[citation needed] Note that this effect is achieved without either ear hearing the pulse when headphones are used. Instead, the brain produces the pulse by combining the two tones. Each ear hears only a steady tone. Although some studies have reported that these frequencies do provide help in treating certain medical conditions.

to me this is over looked on this forum and others. I am no scientist but its not good. But yes the signal in our air or earth produced by tv signals is or might be very different to this but it does show that it is possible to gain controll or influance the brain using frequencys.Like i say the digital signal covers a wider bandwidth and opens up more possibilities of a dodgy signal being sent. Take a look at haarp which seems to be an aray of arials sending a signal
knowledge is power, but can allso hide the truth.

hope that helps

Last edited by swoarg; 29-01-2008 at 02:48 PM.
Old 29-01-2008, 02:04 PM   #37
swoarg

Heres a bit more, sorry its from Wikipedia but there is more on other sites if you do a bit of research

Binaural beats may influence functions of the brain besides those related to hearing. This phenomenon is called frequency following response. The concept is that if one receives a stimulus with a frequency in the range of brain waves, the predominant brain wave frequency is said to be likely to move towards the frequency of the stimulus (a process called entrainment). In addition, binaural beats have been credibly documented to entrain brainwave rhythms, according to the frequency following response, at various sites in the brain.

The stimulus does not have to be aural; it can also be visual or a combination of aural and visual.(One such example would be Dreamachine.) However, using alpha frequencies with such stimuli can trigger photosensitive epilepsy.

Frequency range Name Usually associated with:
> 40 Hz Gamma waves Higher mental activity, including perception, problem solving, fear, and consciousness
13–40 Hz Beta waves Active, busy or anxious thinking and active concentration, arousal, cognition
7–13 Hz Alpha waves Relaxation (while awake), pre-sleep and pre-wake drowsiness
4–7 Hz Theta waves Dreams, deep meditation, REM sleep
< 4 Hz Delta waves Deep dreamless sleep, loss of body awareness
The dominant frequency determines your current state. For example, if in someone's brain alpha waves are dominating, they are in the alpha state (this happens when one is relaxed but awake). However, also other frequencies will be present, albeit with smaller amplitudes.

So in theory if we can creat 4 hz delta wave (via head phones maybe)then you might expierence
Deep dreamless sleep, loss of body awareness, is that astral projection

Last edited by swoarg; 29-01-2008 at 02:16 PM.
Old 29-01-2008, 09:44 PM   #38
carlg1212

Quote:
It's just I happen to have an education.
Understand what an electromagnetic wave is and learn about how a radio works and how the information is modulated onto the carrier wave.
Why must you contradict yourself?

To say a television doesn't emit electromagnetic waves is completely false, Baron, for craps sake. Televisions produce X-rays, an electromagnetic wave.
carlg1212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2008, 10:39 PM   #39
swoarg

this is good [URL="http://www.colorado.edu/physics/2000/waves_particles/index.html"]

Last edited by swoarg; 30-01-2008 at 10:05 PM.