Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

Old 09-11-2012, 07:10 PM   #21
jesuitsdidit

Location: reading 'we r entering ice-age' chart in nick clegg's pyramid davidicke.com/ showthread.php?t=115401

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesuitsdidit View Post
if the BBC is outing LMcA then he's either innocent or a minor player

theyll just keep leaking names till we shut up, starting at the bottom.
msg to any minor offenders:

u know wots coming
u know youll be sacrificed and targetted if u speak

they have beam weapons
can be carried in vehicles even handbags

beware of cars pulling in front of u
or sitting in front of/behind you on m'way

its their favourite tool imo
no trace

20 seconds u'll b dead in 3 months
10 secs - 4 months
5 secs - 6 months
30 secs - 2 weeks
1 minute - less than a week.

be v careful
make sure u understand their m.o.
- eric jon phelps is king!! and i am now the guardian of Haiti.

Last edited by jesuitsdidit; 09-11-2012 at 07:12 PM.
jesuitsdidit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 07:11 PM   #22
blueyonder2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobski View Post
Thinking about it, this smells wrong. Anyone else believe that with the existence of the Internet that Messham has only just seen a picture of McAlpine in the last hour?

Really?

Exactlly, in this day and age and what he has been through. After all this time . . .

Old 09-11-2012, 07:11 PM   #23
tptb

Obviously being paid and threatened. The sheep will feed on this and now begin to doubt everyone that comes forward and everything that has been said.

It is unbelievable he'd never seen a photograph of him until today. It's the beginning of the end of this story and they'll continue to get away with raping and abusing our nation's children.
tptb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 07:13 PM   #24
jem stone

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobski View Post
Thinking about it, this smells wrong. Anyone else believe that with the existence of the Internet that Messham has only just seen a picture of McAlpine in the last hour?

Really?
This.

So, in 20 years, Messham didn't once see a picture of McAlpine? He never googled him?
If we want to set out on the arduous search for the truth, we must all summon up the courage to leave the lines along which we have thought until now, and as the first step begin to doubt everything that we previously accepted as correct and true. Can we still afford to close our eyes and stop up our ears because new ideas are supposed to be heretical and absurd? Erich von Däniken
jem stone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 07:14 PM   #25
tptb

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmichobo View Post
Steve Messham was not the only person/source to mention Lord McAlpine.
Channel 4 news interviewed another person who also changed his story. Two people change their stories as a result of seeing a photo or whatever, what are the odds on that.
Old 09-11-2012, 07:22 PM   #26
jesuitsdidit

Location: reading 'we r entering ice-age' chart in nick clegg's pyramid davidicke.com/ showthread.php?t=115401

just seen this

Lord McAlpine (Former treasurer of the conservative party)

He is known to the police in the UK and abroad, for sexually abusing young boys, including using a coffin to put the boy in, then they simulate burying him by sprinkling gravel on the top of the coffin, the child is screaming with terror and will do whatever he is told due to being so scared of being put in the coffin again. This person is alleged to have murdered at least 2 boys and buried their bodies on his estate. I got this information from a police officer who was involved in investigating McAlpine, and he is certain that he has committed murder several times, but he is too well protected to get him.

He has been named time and time again in N. Wales Enquiry into child abuse, yet he still enjoys total freedom to abuse and kill young children (yes, that's right, kill children).

His sordid past is so depraved it beggar’s belief. There is a video tape hidden at the moment which shows him with two other child sexual abusers, torturing and raping young boys. The film was made in Wales. A very well-known investigative programme was loaned a copy in order that the story could be revealed and the children could finally get some justice and some peace. What a pity the company decided not to run the story, even though one of the women who watched it admitted to having to leave the room to be sick after only a couple of minutes.

There is a lot more to the abuse side of this case, but as I am still investigating this I cannot reveal any more at this time. However, I would like to know what happened to almost 20 million pounds of Conservative Party funds which I understand are still in an offshore account controlled by him and former Prime Minister, Margaret Thatcher. I would also like to ask the former Prime Minister why she stood up for McAlpine when information was passed to her by the Security Services in relation to McAlpine, and it was only after a large amount of pressure was put on her that she removed him from his post before information leaked out.

http://www.onlinepublishingcompany.i...active_id/1809
- eric jon phelps is king!! and i am now the guardian of Haiti.
jesuitsdidit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 07:23 PM   #27
frase

Steve Missham has been got to I think......
Backtracked massively....

Last edited by frase; 09-11-2012 at 07:23 PM.
frase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 07:25 PM   #28
nofuture
Premier Subscribers

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/poli...am-admits.html

Seems the police handed Messham a pic of an abuser and told him it was McAlpine

Frankie Boyle
nofuture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 07:42 PM   #29
lobuk

We are seeing the true power of the corrupt establishment and their masters. There is nothing they cannot and will not cover up. They have been doing it for years. Lets face it, its the establishment investigating the establishment and they have massive resources behind them. In the earlier interviews of Steve Messham, he talked about having photographs from back then and he had no doubt whatsoever that one of the abusers was McAlpine. Then he talked about how he had been threatened with being killed recently and then just as everything explodes and seems to be getting somewhere, hey presto, the power of the corrupt establishment and their masters steps up a gear and very quickly reverses absolutely everything around including Steve Messham taking it all back and saying mistaken identity and who can blame him when he was probably faced with losing his life.
lobuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 07:50 PM   #30
jakeee 2008

harbinder singh rana sex attacker jailed 11 counts of actual bodily harm charlies guide on hols stood on the royal barge with them hes director of rspca ffs
jakeee 2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 08:20 PM   #31
tptb

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobuk View Post
the power of the corrupt establishment and their masters steps up a gear and very quickly reverses absolutely everything around including Steve Messham taking it all back and saying mistaken identity and who can blame him when he was probably faced with losing his life.
As I said earlier, another person who was abused at in Wales has also said McAlpine isn't now the person who abused him.

McAlpine is going to take 'legal action' to clear his name. In light of these cases of backtracking today, somebody, somewhere needs to say something without fear. The media have a duty to give us the truth and not fear poncy court orders, super injunctions and D notices. The evidence exists but sadly, will never be seen.

Anybody in the media with children or with any kind of love for children will be sickened and horrified by what they've seen on the internet, by the accounts of people who have suddenly hushed up and by what they hear on their news floors. If sections of the media, people who care, club together and start feeding the public a consistent message and create the biggest news scoops possibly in history, widespread corruption and peadophilia, and if they continually persist in naming people, keeping the message at the forefront of people's minds and doing investigative journalism at its best, we will hopefully see these sick, subhuman, scumbag peadophiles before a judge and jury with a stack full of evidence, accounts and the country against them feeling a lot less powerful.

People in the media should search their souls and ask what is most important. Seeking the truth or covering up for child abusers? I would not be able to sleep at night knowing I knew the names of these people and how they were being covered up and knowing I could do something about it.

What is sad is the way Schofield was slammed for what he did. He simply handed over a list of names and now people have been complaining to Ofcom about him, This Morning and ITV. It was maybe the most daring attempt made by somebody sickened by all this to do something about it and the way it has been dressed up is disgusting. I applaud Phil, but sadly, his chance has gone.

So who wants to go a step further?

There will be powerful people up and down the country messing their underwear at the prospect somebody will out them. Go for it.
Old 09-11-2012, 08:21 PM   #32
jondoeuk
Inactive

Any and all evidence against the accused will vanish thanks to their contact in the police ect. Also they will have been watched and contacted via telephone ect so if it gets any further they will have an accident. Most people now will buy into the hole "I'm innocent" and get bored by the whole "bunch of lies on the internet". It will finnish with savile and that's it, nobody else will ever go down.
jondoeuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 08:42 PM   #33
greatdayforfreedom

I hope David Icke continues with his tenacity and continues to name McAlpine and others, despite facing potential legal action.
greatdayforfreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 08:51 PM   #34
codie
Inactive

The news reporter said government were concerned with 'un-moderated Internet gossip' and 'trial by twitter'
Haha so they do realise that the media sways opinion, they don't like it when the people speak there mind.

So remember.......

codie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 09:00 PM   #35
benson505
Inactive

Default Lord McAlpine - found innocent

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-McAlpine.html

Maybe he got him mixed up with someone else,
benson505 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 09:08 PM   #36
skabbymuff

there is already a thread on this.

however, i must comment, watching the bbc right now they are going on overdrive to protect / defend this guy, a 'man of this stature' as they say... makes me even more suspicious. think about it, would they do the same for YOU?

Last edited by skabbymuff; 09-11-2012 at 09:08 PM.
skabbymuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 09:09 PM   #37
skabbymuff

watching the bbc right now they are going on overdrive to protect / defend this guy, a 'man of this stature' as they say...

makes me even more suspicious.

think about it, would they (the bbc) go to the same lengths or do the same for YOU?

Last edited by skabbymuff; 09-11-2012 at 09:10 PM.
Old 09-11-2012, 09:10 PM   #38
benson505
Inactive

Maybe he really is innocent,

How would a child in a care home know who he is anyway ??? he is not exactly well known
benson505 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 09:13 PM   #39
anders7777
Eternal Member

Lol
The Dude: God damn you Cameron! You fuckin' asshole! Everything's a fuckin' travesty with you, man! And what was all that shit about homosexuals? What the FUCK, has anything got to do with homosexuals? What the fuck are you talking about?
anders7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 09:14 PM   #40
skabbymuff

he could well be, who knows. but he has a dodgy history from what i read. im just suspicious of the bbc going on overdrive to protect this guy with such long articles and spokespersons defending him, this would never normally happen. just because this guy is a lord? that in itself is wrong. if hes innocent, then fine, but basically he was named, and the person who named him was adamant, and has now out of the blue backtracked. something is not right.

Last edited by skabbymuff; 09-11-2012 at 09:18 PM.