Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Consciousness / Meditation / Spirituality

Old 23-11-2014, 07:07 PM   #1
Cryptoverse

Default Thought Suppression Techniques Used by TPTB

Wrote a blog post last night and this morning about thought suppression. Many people think of mind control as only implanting thoughts, such is not the case.

Full Article:
Quote:
I am a lifelong mind control target. The overall goal of the program I have the honor of being targeted by, is to suppress me in every way possible. Extraterrestrials have gone over recordings of my thoughts from various points in my life. Offering me reflection of these events, and if I asked, their perspective. One segment of time in my life they brought up was when I was around 18-22, I felt my intelligence had gone down, and felt I was less potent than I was around 16 or so. ETs brought up this time period and told me that the human PTB had been suppressing my thoughts, and I had not truly gotten less potent in those times.

One thought suppression technique is to dim memories upon their creation within the mind. What dimming a memory is, is making a memory less likely to 'fire', but it is not completely blocked off from firing... Fragmentation of memories is a process done to make certain targets get less complete concepts in their minds and in effect are less potent speaking..

Upon ET analysis of my thoughts and presentation to me, I found they had been dimming most of the knowledge I had come across in my research from the ages of 15-22. And a telepathic contact (ET origin in its claims) told me they frequently do this to people watching youtube videos and reading forums. Mind control is not just controlling someone to do certain things, but also has an aspect of suppression to it.

I'm not sure TPTB can suppress someone indefinitely due to exopolitical restrictions based on soulular development. Around 23 I got more potent again, only to be blindsided by my targeting situation...

I have no doubt they are doing this to many people(thought suppression). So far I speak of internal thought suppression techniques. There are more orthodox methods of thought suppression, such as media ostracizing of anyone who speaks of something 'outside the box' of desired programming by mainstream media. Or funding control of scientific experimentation and learning. If a scientist speaks of UFOs being credible, they can expect funding to become scarce typically. Society has some major changes to make, and I think scientific discoveries help pave the way for such things...
This article: http://omnisense.blogspot.com/2014/1...s-used-by.html

http://omnisense.blogspot.com/
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 23-11-2014 at 07:36 PM.
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2014, 07:22 PM   #2
swamideva

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnisense View Post
Wrote a blog post last night and this morning about thought suppression. Many people think of mind control as only implanting thoughts, such is not the case.

Full Article:

http://omnisense.blogspot.com/
Good thread.

It is never wise to underestimate those who control and enslave us on this prison planet.

The media is all that is needed to control the minds of the majority.

swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2014, 08:59 PM   #3
Cryptoverse

"One thought suppression technique is to dim memories upon their creation within the mind. What dimming a memory is, is making a memory less likely to 'fire', but it is not completely blocked off from firing..."

Some people over at avalon reporting things in this article. Memory manipulation I believe takes place more often than people realize...
Old 23-11-2014, 10:35 PM   #4
swamideva

Quote:
"One thought suppression technique is to dim memories upon their creation within the mind. What dimming a memory is, is making a memory less likely to 'fire', but it is not completely blocked off from firing..."

Some people over at avalon reporting things in this article. Memory manipulation I believe takes place more often than people realize...
The past is over. All the more reason to live in the moment and trust our hearts.
Old 24-11-2014, 05:07 PM   #5
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamideva View Post
The past is over. All the more reason to live in the moment and trust our hearts.
I get what you are saying and it holds value, but analysis of recent past actions through self reflection not only makes mind control harder to carry out, but helps one refine their actions to be most in alignment to their soul. Which is one of the most important things IMO, since our souls are growing, our actions echo louder than just reality in the now, they effect our souls. Self reflection aimed at perfecting one's actions has value on what happens in the now if done right. I totally get what you are saying, I agree in ways too. Focusing too much on the past is counter productive at times.

I prefer to live holographically. Sometimes I am in deep thought of analyzing the past, or figuring out the future, most often I am living in the now though. The most common is living in the now for me so I think what you say holds value, just isn't the full picture for me.
Old 24-11-2014, 05:45 PM   #6
swamideva

Quote:
I get what you are saying and it holds value, but analysis of recent past actions through self reflection not only makes mind control harder to carry out, but helps one refine their actions to be most in alignment to their soul. Which is one of the most important things IMO, since our souls are growing, our actions echo louder than just reality in the now, they effect our souls. Self reflection aimed at perfecting one's actions has value on what happens in the now if done right. I totally get what you are saying, I agree in ways too. Focusing too much on the past is counter productive at times.

I prefer to live holographically. Sometimes I am in deep thought of analyzing the past, or figuring out the future, most often I am living in the now though. The most common is living in the now for me so I think what you say holds value, just isn't the full picture for me.
I tend to let go of the past by not holding opinions about it. I also make plans for the future but do not look forward to them, they will come in their own time.

When i choose and make a decision to outcome is usually out of my hands only time will tell if it is was a wise decision or not, especially when moving into the unknown, and the work that i do to manifest my decisions is always in the moment.

Imagine a time in the past when a decision was made, then a time in the future where it reaches its conclusion. Now draw a line between the two events. I will use a line as it is easier as many see time as linear in the west. Now imagine yourself as a dot on that line looking back to what has gone regarding that decision and forward to its intended conclusion.

Now imagine a another dot directly overhead and join this the the other two dots making a triangle. This triangle is a representation of the energy or karma working on you as you ponder and work on the decision its a weight to be considered, especially when the mind is constantly moving between past and future and rarely stays still.

Now erase the two bottom dots this is symbolic of being in the moment the dot above remains but is now a single vertical line, the karma/energy coming from above is much less this is the lightness of being in the moment, it unburdens us from the consequences of our decisions, a letting go, and is also a form of surrender to what is, instead of what was and what will be.

We then also move from living in a horizontal reality to a vertical reality.

We are all surrendering its just a choice what we surrender to.
Old 24-11-2014, 05:55 PM   #7
swamideva

On the topic of thoughts. I have also learned not to trust my thinking and related desires as they have always been in my best interests.

In the past my thinking and compulsive desires had me addicted to a plethora of substances and activities all of which were a detriment to my health.

Its as if my thinking was based on my self destruction, my mind was my greatest enemy. I had to make it my friend.

I now prefer to come from my heart, my core source energy. Even as i write this i have an idea of what to write, an image in my mind, yet i do not know how it will turn out, its a freeflow of information bypassing my rational processes that often surprises me at times.
Old 24-11-2014, 06:40 PM   #8
deeds
Inactive

Omni- I know what you are saying . I can't respond too well, but I know too well
deeds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2014, 04:56 PM   #9
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by deeds View Post
Omni- I know what you are saying . I can't respond too well, but I know too well
Keep up the good fight brother/sister.
Old 26-11-2014, 12:52 AM   #10
swamideva

I though this is relevant here though maybe it needs its own thread.

It sound like alien tech to me and think it also not new.

Brain decoder can eavesdrop on your inner voice

As you read this, your neurons are firing – that brain activity can now be decoded to reveal the silent words in your head

TALKING to yourself used to be a strictly private pastime. That's no longer the case – researchers have eavesdropped on our internal monologue for the first time. The achievement is a step towards helping people who cannot physically speak communicate with the outside world.

"If you're reading text in a newspaper or a book, you hear a voice in your own head," says Brian Pasley at the University of California, Berkeley. "We're trying to decode the brain activity related to that voice to create a medical prosthesis that can allow someone who is paralysed or locked in to speak."

When you hear someone speak, sound waves activate sensory neurons in your inner ear. These neurons pass information to areas of the brain where different aspects of the sound are extracted and interpreted as words.
Old 26-11-2014, 01:24 AM   #11
swamideva

More information. http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sc...alartech04.htm

This article was written in 2001

This article is an overview of how we are controlled by technology - from having our brainwaves deliberately changed en masse by transmitters regulating our state of consciousness, to how we are victims of electromagnetic waves disrupting the state of our health and finally how many of us will die, as decided by our global masters.

Earth is wrapped in a donut shaped magnetic field. Circular lines of flux continuously descend into the North Pole and emerge from the South Pole.

The ionosphere, an electromagnetic-wave conductor, 100 kms above the earth, consists of a layer of electrically charged particles acting as a shield from solar winds. Natural waves are related to the electrical activity in the atmosphere and are thought to be caused by multiple lightning storms.
Old 26-11-2014, 12:57 PM   #12
joeman_0

The ultimate thought suppression technique is to make you think that your thoughts can only come from you but not from outside of you.

However, your thoughts do come from outside of you. It comes from a lot of different sources.

If you can "tune" your mind like a radio, you can soak up information from higher vibrational sources.

As far as supressed memory is concerned, once you diminish you ego, they will bubble up.
joeman_0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2014, 04:40 PM   #13
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeman_0 View Post
As far as supressed memory is concerned, once you diminish you ego, they will bubble up.
What kind of new age psy op site did you hear this from? Suppressed memories have real mechanics behind them. Ego diminished or inflated doesn't affect such things. Why would ego control your memory,...
Old 26-11-2014, 04:50 PM   #14
greenzxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamideva View Post
So you're advocating that memories shouldn't be the slightest of importance to us and that we should all just willfully stay in the moment?
Watch your habits; They become character.
Watch your character; It becomes your Destiny!
greenzxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2014, 06:58 PM   #15
swamideva

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenzxy View Post
So you're advocating that memories shouldn't be the slightest of importance to us and that we should all just willfully stay in the moment?
There is nothing willful about it, its a focus attention on the only thing that is real, this now moment.

Its your choice i am advocating nothing, if you prefer live in the past or project into the future both of which are not real, then feel free. You will not be alone, its what most people do.

I was at a reunion of old friends a while ago, for them nothing had changed, they sat around smoking dope, telling jokes and reminiscing about the past and the old music. While i was on another planet, the planet now.
Old 26-11-2014, 07:07 PM   #16
artardfiesta

Quote:
What kind of new age psy op site did you hear this from? Suppressed memories have real mechanics behind them. Ego diminished or inflated doesn't affect such things. Why would ego control your memory,...
while i agree with the poster being under new age psy op
trying to relate his statement to my own experience i think he is talking about the shadow material.

withotu the ego as a barrier an influx of supprssed memoreis starts bubblign up or their rising comes more into your awareness.

while in ego conciousness it seems like the ego is protecting you and covering up the pain and shadow side of these suppressed memories. when you start to break down the ego all this shadow stuff surfaces conciously.

Last edited by artardfiesta; 26-11-2014 at 07:07 PM.
artardfiesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2014, 07:11 PM   #17
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by artardfiesta View Post
trying to relate his statement to my own experience i think he is talking about the shadow material.

withotu the ego as a barrier an influx of supprssed memoreis starts bubblign up or their rising comes more into your awareness.

while in ego conciousness it seems like the ego is protecting you and covering up the pain and shadow side of these suppressed memories. when you start to break down the ego all this shadow stuff surfaces conciously.
That makes some sense at least. I'm not sure technologically suppressed memories come back due to anything related to the ego though.
Old 26-11-2014, 07:12 PM   #18
artardfiesta

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenzxy View Post
they are appropriate if they relate or serve the present moment.

what is the point of thinking of a chick you slept, memoris of disneyland while you are in a car? we continously spend our lives going back and forth on thoughts which have no relevance to the present moment. We end up seeing life pass us by and not getting a chance to enjoy it.
Old 26-11-2014, 07:19 PM   #19
artardfiesta

Quote:
That makes some sense at least. I'm not sure technologically suppressed memories come back due to anything related to the ego though.
Ya i had to read the OP again cuz that guy was really far off topic.

I agree with you I find thought suppression is also manipulated externally beyond ego. they can trigger thoughts/memories simply to get you to behave a certain way, make certain choices, basically direct you to which timeline or path they want you to be in.

Last edited by artardfiesta; 26-11-2014 at 07:24 PM.
Old 26-11-2014, 07:25 PM   #20
swamideva

Quote:
Originally Posted by artardfiesta View Post

All we need to let our repressed emotions surface is relaxation, its that simple.

We hold these repressions especially if they are painful in our muscles, we tense them unconsciously, this requires energy and is the reason many feel tired and are addicted to stimulants like caffeine. Anger is stored in the neck and shoulders.

They also can be released consciously in dynamic meditations and primal scream therapy.

As for my ego i do not try to diminish, it is my interface with this reality, i acknowledge it and make it my friend so that it serves me and i do not serve it.

Ego from the latin means I, me or self. We all have and need ego, it could be further differentiated into false ego and true ego.

It occurs to me when someone accuses someone of having an ego they really are referring to them being grandiose and a narcissist.

Last edited by swamideva; 26-11-2014 at 07:29 PM.