Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Consciousness / Meditation / Spirituality

Old 08-05-2014, 01:18 AM   #41
tnt1

In truth anyone that has left their body to go into the higher or lower astral notes similar ideals, visions, feelings and things as seen and witnessed here with some exceptions to the forms taken by those that occupy the outward space before you. In this perception the outward space as it is here, is seemingly separate but you realize soon it is not just you but seems to respond to you by seemingly instant transport from one place in your mind to the next. Much like dream only more conscious one becomes aware soon after exploration that indeed the out of body realms out there and about in la la land are akin to a major city anywhere in the world.

Just like any big city, there are parts of the town that are gorgeous, absolutely appealing in every way shape and form, from the housing to the food to the scenery and more! However, if you are suddenly say to find yourself there and being unfamiliar wander into the wrong neighborhood, well the story is entirely different. The truth is most of the entities anyone is going to contact here when making and effort to do so consciously, I.E., ghost hunting, EVP, photographs and more all will most always be some lower realm low life scum just messing with you because you are dumb enough to be fooled and he finds it entertaining for whatever reason. The Bible warns of this, familiar spirits and all. They can read your intent, your expectations, fears, you as a character are quite transparent to them but you are in the dark totally. Wearing those rose colored glasses about the whole affair is just great to them also as if you could see them as some of us that have gone there and come back occasionally do well you'd know they are just fucking with you big time and not even who they pretend to be.

Occasionally just like with John Smith, Applewhite, Jim Jones and his crew they are actually given something real, something convincing enough to sway masses and once this is achieved it most always leads to something in the way of a 'great harvest' not so much of souls as the energy produced by these emotional outbursts of fear and regret, guilt, and more as they die. Its like a tremendous feast for these groups of souls that brought this about. The shocking part of this is that many times those doing this are souls that were once here in the body that avoid going into the light because they know that if they do that the next thing they know they'll wake up as a babe all over again in another body! So they stay close and simply gain energy off of others in the cycle of life in this realm. I point out to you all here that you do this also in that you have to eat other living things or once living things to continue living yourself. It is no different there. Where energy is spent it must be recharged. Sleep does this for us here. Over there gaining the energy to sustain is gained in other ways. Water is a great source and so is natural lightning, high energy cables, storm clouds, and even batteries but most delicious of all is that of the organic beings.

Whole groups of souls run with wolf packs feasting on the fight or flight fears of the prey as well as the predator kill viciousness of the wolf as they tear into the catch! When dolphins stir up mackerel and cause great panic whole groups of orbs have been observed within and around the groups of fish as they are so scared they actually fly out of the water to escape the dolphins and if that isn't enough the birds flying above see it all and the mackerel is dead either way, by bird top side or dolphin bottom and at times a bird falls prey to a dolphin as well bringing additional delight to the table of dining souls which accompany all these organic life forms as they feast within the garden. Is this sinister? Is it just natural as in the natural cycle of life, that which is seen from ants to humans exhibits this same common ground theme. I assure you that this cycle continues into the unseen as well and that there are layers. Netting if you will of multi traps and catch points related to you in the after life as 'trap, zap and back you go trip back to the garden' and as a result of these traps they say they simply hang closer, usually feeding off those they were around in life. Yes they hang around a lot and many times the one that continues the crying well past the unusual is the one the soul has chosen to attach to. Other times they rotate and it can be like a person gets sick. Then another, then another but then everyone is well and it moves on to others. Many will roll eyes here and think oh how disgusting but I assure you once you done with your body you could end up being one of these doing just this.

A great many sit and wait for a time when the net is lifted briefly and apparently it is coming up again. This time is sought by those that avoided the net and zap traps to shock them and like in slave days other 'species' are sometimes responsible for zapping and trapping for a bounty or some expected reward from those running the garden. So when the net lifts offering potential escape as some of the very ones that control this garden zip on out of here too well, that is the prime time to escape and get the heck out of here if you are to believe what they tell you. Here is the thing. Most of these people or 'x people' now body less souls were some kind of a shit in life. Many of them were not exactly the kind of people you would have asked for advice from when they were alive. This isn't different just because they died. In fact the majority seem dense to me like they are more than one place at the same time. Perhaps so but whatever the case it is debated highly if anything above is even true of just bull shit. However, it appears to be consistent I've found as anyone else that has truly been into the astral realms as I have would surely have seen and experience much as described above. In my own experience it seems to be that the old saying as above so it is below holds water. It really does.
Old 08-05-2014, 09:07 AM   #42
swamideva

As above so below.

tnt1

You eloquently explain the situation on different levels of reality, yet propose no solution.

If you have no solution then what good has your astral traveling done for you, beyond widening your perception?

Life force, prana is food. Its the subtle that we consume that sustains us. Was it always like this, or it this the result of manipulation?

As above so below. NWO on earth. OCO, Old Cosmic Order in the heavens.

Last edited by swamideva; 08-05-2014 at 09:14 AM.
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 12:32 PM   #43
daviddgreat1
Inactive

Default chakra work

Ive been working with chakras for over 20 years now and have found that the best advice to give is not to let other people play with yours. I f you want to start playing with your own unblocking them is a good way to start. the thread that says his whole live went through crap and got general anxiety for 6 month after clearing them. Is extreme and congratulations are in order you just went though what i like to call the looking glass effect ( where you realize that your whole world concept every thing you have been taught is bullshit and you get a gimps of what REALITY is and how we all just ignore it for our 9 to 5 tic tock reality) When i fist learned about REALITY and our innate ability to manipulate it and other around us. I had a full blown anxiety attack and could not breath till i was told to calm down and take it one breath at a time which is why having some one with you while you uncover REALITY is a good Idea.This is why mentors come and go in our life and I don't mean swami ego freaks just genuine people with there eyes open. Unfortunately there aren't many of them left in this ego driven world.
Love and light
daviddgreat1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 12:41 PM   #44
daviddgreat1
Inactive

Default sorry

the above post is in the wrong area new to the forum sorry
daviddgreat1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2014, 11:05 AM   #45
rebeccapark
Inactive

I love your posts TNT. I so, so get them. But I am not yet there.
Wow I have had such a tough week. You just wouldn't believe. Yet I am so grateful for it!
I hope I do get to make it to my beautiful Wiltshire for a break this year. It is long like touch and go right now. But I am totally accepting that, right in my heart! No force or anything needed.
rebeccapark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2014, 02:45 PM   #46
limitless93
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by living99 View Post
Limitless93 can you write a bit about how this came about; what you did; what the susceptabilities are? You mention Theta waves which are quiet deep and meditative - is that how you brought yourself to the state of working with the chakras?
No, I worked from alpha state, but you go through theta every night right before you fall asleep, which is delta. Theta state feels similar to marihuana high, everything becomes distorted, on emotional level, of course. I've been also using some theta binaural beat, which was the only one that actually worked of all, and I could maintain awareness just for about a few seconds before I go unconscious and start having some dreamlike visions, which I hardly remembered 10% of after gaining awareness back.

Last edited by limitless93; 13-05-2014 at 03:29 PM.
limitless93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2014, 03:15 PM   #47
limitless93
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by daviddgreat1 View Post
Ive been working with chakras for over 20 years now and have found that the best advice to give is not to let other people play with yours. I f you want to start playing with your own unblocking them is a good way to start. the thread that says his whole live went through crap and got general anxiety for 6 month after clearing them. Is extreme and congratulations are in order you just went though what i like to call the looking glass effect ( where you realize that your whole world concept every thing you have been taught is bullshit and you get a gimps of what REALITY is and how we all just ignore it for our 9 to 5 tic tock reality) When i fist learned about REALITY and our innate ability to manipulate it and other around us. I had a full blown anxiety attack and could not breath till i was told to calm down and take it one breath at a time which is why having some one with you while you uncover REALITY is a good Idea.This is why mentors come and go in our life and I don't mean swami ego freaks just genuine people with there eyes open. Unfortunately there aren't many of them left in this ego driven world.
Love and light
No, Those weren't panic attacks. Everything was so dark and hopeless. I probably opened doors for somebody to suck out my whole life energy out. I didn't open chakras like you, I basically deleted every block that held them more or less in control through energy manipulation. Chakras are portals for manipulation, and they shouldn't be opened. Actually, we should remove them, since they are just foreign implants to harvest energy from.

Last edited by limitless93; 13-05-2014 at 03:30 PM.
limitless93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2014, 09:37 AM   #48
spoons

Location: A crumbling shithole subject to the will of a delusional control freak from afar.

The computer, this device that does things for us, is slowly but surely being internalised. Given enough time, mankind would be born with perception programmable cybernetic organs that would be considered natural and necessary. After some "feeling", I've concluded that the chakras seem to be more or less the same thing: A once external energetic construct of convenience that became internalised, likely through manipulation.

I've had them balanced, cleared, energised and charged several times... it just rings the dinner bell and keeps me in a cycle of conflict and exhaustion as there's always something either feeding on my energy through them or poking them to provoke a response or action.

In understanding the "how and why" about so much of this, I can only let others figure it out for themselves for telling them will only make them run further away from understanding.

Last edited by spoons; 20-05-2014 at 09:38 AM.
spoons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2014, 10:39 AM   #49
tnt1

Quote:
Originally Posted by artardfiesta View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_HlL8T2vDo

Written by Cameron Day from ascensionhelp.com, exposing the beings of false Light that have deceived spiritual followers, including the Ascended Masters and Galactic Federation of Light. How to break free from their influence and bring an end to their control of humanity.
How can you rectify being included in the consuming energy beings that must seek the energies of others to continue? So, by calling another being that seeks your energy or another's energy a 'dark' what does that make you? You see the higher truth is there is no dark, there is no light because life, is the push of the two and the space provided by that push of the light against the dark is where we reside. Its why we play with both, see both and have both on either side of us because it is us. I have a problem with ascended masters preaching breaking free from a cycle of needing energy when they are well aware they too need to exchange energy to continue.
Old 20-05-2014, 02:18 PM   #50
swamideva

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoons View Post
The computer, this device that does things for us, is slowly but surely being internalised. Given enough time, mankind would be born with perception programmable cybernetic organs that would be considered natural and necessary. After some "feeling", I've concluded that the chakras seem to be more or less the same thing: A once external energetic construct of convenience that became internalised, likely through manipulation.

I've had them balanced, cleared, energised and charged several times... it just rings the dinner bell and keeps me in a cycle of conflict and exhaustion as there's always something either feeding on my energy through them or poking them to provoke a response or action.
Yes your getting it.

Trans humanism is not coming its here. Were sat in front of our computers exchanging energy with them, as they become more like us we become more like them and vice versa.

We are now totally dependent on electronics. Its just at the end of our fingertips and not implanted yet.

Watch the film Transcendence, its predictive programming where the AI is the good guy.

It make sense to me that chakras, kundalini and pineal are implants, with religions set up around their use.

You have got to admire the cunning cleverness of the egomaniac of an entity who set this all up and thinks its our creator god.

Warning Signs That Your Chakras Are Out Of Balance

Not if you have not got any.

Last edited by swamideva; 20-05-2014 at 02:56 PM.
Old 20-05-2014, 05:40 PM   #51
terrien
Inactive

Like lots of others, I too "opened" my chakras and did chakra meditations daily for about a year. Lots of terrible dreams/attacks at night, I sleep maybe 4 hours a night now because of these fuckers. Tried closing my chakras a few weeks ago and operate from a single central energy point, and it seemed to help a bit, but the social anxiety, dreams, and depression have pretty much taken over me. Leaving the house feels like a chore.
terrien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2014, 09:00 PM   #52
swamideva

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrien View Post
Like lots of others, I too "opened" my chakras and did chakra meditations daily for about a year. Lots of terrible dreams/attacks at night, I sleep maybe 4 hours a night now because of these fuckers. Tried closing my chakras a few weeks ago and operate from a single central energy point, and it seemed to help a bit, but the social anxiety, dreams, and depression have pretty much taken over me. Leaving the house feels like a chore.
See post 30, for what you need to know about removing them.

The removal is done by your higher self. Know that you are your higher self, its now time to become aware of this.
Old 21-05-2014, 01:29 AM   #53
tnt1

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrien View Post
I'll share some things my guides share with me about our body/energy vessels. This is on my blogger rabbit hole somewhere but finding it is just too hard anymore. I really need an index.

Seriously much of above is a conglomerate of current info that is out there. It seems to resonate with a lot of people. I'm not at peace with a lot of the sinister aspects of the interpretaions I'll be perfectly honest. Its spooky to think of this as a prison planet to me. Its not what I witnessed, but more of sort of both. There are many enjoyable, long lived pleasurable and long lived paradise life times being experienced here by many souls all the time and very little attention is paid to those?

But, like all they too have their ups and downs. We all suffer the peaks and valleys routines.

My point was this and I got side tracked as usual. Have you ever been doing something and out of the blue some area of your body lights up? I mean lights up like you get a pain in your side, or in your foot, or in your head but it just shows up seemingly out of no where and then almost as fast its gone after just a minute or three? Ever thought you were just attached to for what was going off in those neurons about that time!?

Next time this occurs and a pain persists look right at the area of the body with the pain and say with a stern look get off me! If it goes away right off the bat? BINGO! You shocked the hell out of it that you even saw it. Be advised it may come back. Then you know, first its there, second its likes that flavor you were just feeding it so what now? You are not helpless here at all. Sour the milk! This is when you turn it around on them. They want hate and anger turn around and with a big ole smile say give us a hug and feel love. You effectively soured their milk trust me!
Old 21-05-2014, 01:35 AM   #54
terrien
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnt1 View Post
I'll share some things my guides share with me about our body/energy vessels. This is on my blogger rabbit hole somewhere but finding it is just too hard anymore. I really need an index.

Seriously much of above is a conglomerate of current info that is out there. It seems to resonate with a lot of people. I'm not at peace with a lot of the sinister aspects of the interpretaions I'll be perfectly honest. Its spooky to think of this as a prison planet to me. Its not what I witnessed, but more of sort of both. There are many enjoyable, long lived pleasurable and long lived paradise life times being experienced here by many souls all the time and very little attention is paid to those?

But, like all they too have their ups and downs. We all suffer the peaks and valleys routines.

My point was this and I got side tracked as usual. Have you ever been doing something and out of the blue some area of your body lights up? I mean lights up like you get a pain in your side, or in your foot, or in your head but it just shows up seemingly out of no where and then almost as fast its gone after just a minute or three? Ever thought you were just attached to for what was going off in those neurons about that time!?

Next time this occurs and a pain persists look right at the area of the body with the pain and say with a stern look get off me! If it goes away right off the bat? BINGO! You shocked the hell out of it that you even saw it. Be advised it may come back. Then you know, first its there, second its likes that flavor you were just feeding it so what now? You are not helpless here at all. Sour the milk! This is when you turn it around on them. They want hate and anger turn around and with a big ole smile say give us a hug and feel love. You effectively soured their milk trust me!
Thanks for the words. The thing about feeling a pain happens all the time, will definitely start doing what you said and see if it helps. I think the depression and stuff are more along the lines of feeling helpless towards breathing clean air, drinking pure water, having organic foods, etc. I love nature and music more than anything. Sometimes all of the TRUTH takes a toll.
terrien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2014, 04:12 PM   #55
iamhe

Quote:
Originally Posted by limitless93 View Post
There you go. From a guy who has been astral projecting against his will every night for 3+ years when he wrote this in 2010.

Originally Posted by zsymon

I learned that everyone in the Light is equal, there is no hierarchy of any
kind. All Light souls spend their time incarnating, and resting in the Light Realm
between incarnations. There are no beings such as angels that spend all their
time in Heaven, in the Light Realm.

I have met archangel Michael, at first he had me fooled, but he turned out to
be a non light creature, devoid of love. This being didn't come from Heaven,
its home was the astral realm and from there it deceives many psychics and
mediums who believe in archangel Michael as a divine Light being. The same
counts for ascended masters.. sure some of them exist, but they are not
Light beings.. they are beings who teach negative knowledge, and who
deceive those who are on a path of service to others. Archangels such as
Raphael or Michael are gigantic creatures, with a lot of power, but they are
not Light.. I have seen them in action, fighting against demonic armies, but
when I realized that the Light does not use violence, I knew that these
beings were not Light.
According to zsymon's understanding, light beings are all loving and between lives rest in the Light Realm no matter what and the dark beings cannot evolve further than Astral as they lack love and cannot become loving anyway.
If light beings cannot devolve and dark beings cannot evolve then who is to deceive who and why?
Then he goes on that light beings incarnate to help others while dark beings incarnate to help themselves. But if light beings need no help, then they must incarnate to help the dark ones. But if the dark ones want not and cannot evolve then why need they help?
See the bullshit?
iamhe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2014, 10:39 PM   #56
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
"an angel of light" is what the devil is all about. (2 Cor. 11: 14)

By judging spirits based on "how they come across" is to ignore the Biblical warning that "Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light" (2 Cor. 11:14).

Last edited by elshaper; 23-05-2014 at 12:58 AM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2014, 12:15 AM   #57
mauviene

Light workers are another new age gimmick anyhow. What does that really do for people? Science is the way to change the world not light work.
Old 23-05-2014, 03:28 AM   #58
amber_dawn

wouldn't light work just be something simple like smiling at someone when you walk past them on the street?
amber_dawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2014, 08:39 PM   #59
tnt1

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamideva View Post
As above so below.

tnt1

You eloquently explain the situation on different levels of reality, yet propose no solution.

If you have no solution then what good has your astral traveling done for you, beyond widening your perception?

Life force, prana is food. Its the subtle that we consume that sustains us. Was it always like this, or it this the result of manipulation?

As above so below. NWO on earth. OCO, Old Cosmic Order in the heavens.
I don't believe that we, we being the real we, you know, that which made the agreements to be here for whatever reasons and we that are ordered here by proclamation by some higher authority would not see anything that needs fixing.

That is the point. We all put ourselves where we are or we were put there but agreements were made and if and when one is abducted most anyone familiar that studies it says some consent was given on some level. Now if we can agree that there are 'agreements' we can certainly conclude we would not be privy to the details of each one yes? Each experience is unique to that contract if you will. Each experience is a sanctioned one here.

Scavengers, light suckers they come in as outside attachments, you are inside attached part of the vessel and monitored like all the rest of us having an organic experience. Nothing here is real enough from the spirit side to warrant a fix even if it was broke. They'd let it play out for that reality if its what we are supposed to do and no matter your wealth, status, position or anything else you only take the experience when you leave here from the vessel.

Once the body is discarded it is a view point as seen from the true observer. By that I mean that which lights up our eyes. This originator of the experience, the light behind the animation of your being is actually not too concerned with a temporary world in a temporary vessel with temporary problems built into the experience.

I believe some souls are 'mousetrapped' if you will but it is out of prior arrangement or agreement based on my take. Others are done here when they die. They pass untouched as they are finished, not marked for rebirth as a babe and they like other 'customers' coming to this oasis get on with their lives. The sanctioned experience is over, they dwell on it, usually in one of the recovery and rest areas provided after this or another garden trip and if and when they come back do so by an act of will.

Last edited by tnt1; 23-05-2014 at 08:42 PM.
tnt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2014, 03:53 AM   #60
artardfiesta

thank you so much tnt, I really ejoyed your posts in this thread
artardfiesta is offline   Reply With Quote