Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Consciousness / Meditation / Spirituality

Old 12-12-2013, 12:28 PM   #41
artardfiesta

Quote:
Originally Posted by forrest22 View Post
again organic portals are not necessary evil ....
it is hard to tell how many organic portals and how many souled humans that are dark souls ...
because not all souled humans are good or of the light

according the the articles above soulless people are half of the population the rest are souled humans

zsymon wrote very good thread about light souls versus non light souls

i remember she said non light souls are nearly between 80 to 90% the rest are light beings .....

the non light beings were always the majority ...but now non light being are not allowed to incarnate on earth since 2010

read
The Astral World (my experiences)thread by zsymon

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=129825
I understand they are not evil, but 50% still seems high.

if you get to know people you can sense their spirit. there are very few people I have met in my life that are empty inside. it is more an exception then a norm In my opinion. what has been your experience with spiritless people?

as far as non light and light souls remember there is a conditioning program we go through on this planet that breeds people to live life on the dark side - so even light souls will be geared to the dark. you have to be able to look through all that and look for some sort of genuine conscious inside.
artardfiesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 12:30 PM   #42
serpenterrific
Banned

Ironically, a person in this position wouldn't know and would vehemently deny his soulless condition, even truly believing himself to be enlightened/normal/gifted etc. Of course he couldn't tell because of the nature of his being.

Think about that before gloating.

Last edited by serpenterrific; 12-12-2013 at 12:30 PM.
serpenterrific is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 12:34 PM   #43
artardfiesta

Quote:
Originally Posted by twilight_sparkle View Post
If Mourvieff was right, the soulless humans existed before the soul given humans. The humans given the breath of God began with Adam and Eve.
Through interbreeding, the figure may well be 50/50
I thought this a little harsh at first, because I can only really identify two such people who were possessed of spirits that actually did harm in my life.
Most OP's or empty people just get on with their empty lives as drones, and don't cause me any trouble. I'm not a big mixer, but I'd say that if I frequented most social groups, you would find societies completely made up of the soulless, and that us people with souls also attract each other and group together.
Birds of a feather.. all that.
I couldn't understand why a person with soul could have a relationship with one without, unless the souled person was truly asleep and the pairing was based on physical attraction or security only.
there is a difference between people who have shut off their spirit thorugh all the conditioning and programming we go through in this world and people who are naturally born without spirit.

the journey is about going from the lower self to the higher self. so we can't classify them as spiritless because they haven't realized the higherself yet.

of all the people you've got to know, from your experience would you say it I as high as 50?
Old 12-12-2013, 12:40 PM   #44
twilight_sparkle
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by artardfiesta View Post
I understand they are not evil, but 50% still seems high.

if you get to know people you can sense their spirit. there are very few people I have met in my life that are empty inside. it is more an exception then a norm In my opinion. what has been your experience with spiritless people?

as far as non light and light souls remember there is a conditioning program we go through on this planet that breeds people to live life on the dark side - so even light souls will be geared to the dark. you have to be able to look through all that and look for some sort of genuine conscious inside.
It was my personal experience with two such beings which led me to begin my original thread, then Forrest22 kindly pointed me to this one.
You can read my original post here.
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=263163
I really don't think the majority of soulless humans are evil, but they have the potential to be matrix agents and to be possessed by very evil forces. Both the people I mention were different ages and social status, but they were almost exactly the same person! Absolutely startling when you consider that they were computers running the same program!
I don't even attempt to interact on a deep level with the majority of people I meet, but if I did, I'm sure I would find this program running in different bodies, with different faces and different genders all over the world.
Also, I'll add, that just because a person isn't notably evil, not to me or too you, didn't mean they haven't been used by the matrix to be a thorn in someone else's side. You get black sheep of the family after all, and from my experience, the person who has no useful purpose other than to cause upset and unhappiness for another is either a very sick, psychopath with a soul, or a remorseless, robotic, empty person without one who is possessed of a evil intent, demonic or reptilian.
twilight_sparkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 12:46 PM   #45
artardfiesta

if the number is 50% it is fair to say a quarter of the people in this discussion are spiritless
Old 12-12-2013, 12:47 PM   #46
twilight_sparkle
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpenterrific View Post
Ironically, a person in this position wouldn't know and would vehemently deny his soulless condition, even truly believing himself to be enlightened/normal/gifted etc. Of course he couldn't tell because of the nature of his being.

Think about that before gloating.
If you listen to what Icke has to say about the Archons, you'd understand that lack of empathy is a desired trait in the elite. The Royal Family, the greatest captains of industry, those who wage war and tread on people to get to the top are these people. Even the folks who are routinely promoted, and become your middle management jobsworths fall into this category. Computer programs. So of course, a bit of egotism and superiority comes naturally for them because they serve the matrix, and the matrix serves them.
They Live - literally.
Old 12-12-2013, 12:49 PM   #47
twilight_sparkle
Banned

Quote:
if the number is 50% it is fair to say a quarter of the people in this discussion are spiritless
No. Definitely not. You can't divide every social group fifty fifty like that. Souls attract souls. The empty people would be incapable of discussing this topic at all. Try mum's net.
Old 12-12-2013, 12:52 PM   #48
artardfiesta

Quote:
It was my personal experience with two such beings which led me to begin my original thread, then Forrest22 kindly pointed me to this one.
You can read my original post here.
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=263163
I really don't think the majority of soulless humans are evil, but they have the potential to be matrix agents and to be possessed by very evil forces. Both the people I mention were different ages and social status, but they were almost exactly the same person! Absolutely startling when you consider that they were computers running the same program!
I don't even attempt to interact on a deep level with the majority of people I meet, but if I did, I'm sure I would find this program running in different bodies, with different faces and different genders all over the world.
Also, I'll add, that just because a person isn't notably evil, not to me or too you, didn't mean they haven't been used by the matrix to be a thorn in someone else's side. You get black sheep of the family after all, and from my experience, the person who has no useful purpose other than to cause upset and unhappiness for another is either a very sick, psychopath with a soul, or a remorseless, robotic, empty person without one who is possessed of a evil intent, demonic or reptilian.
I agree with you about the programming. in my opinion anyone who is not 100% conscious all the time can be used by the matrix for it's agenda when their guard is down. After awhile you are able to pick up on it as well. There is a dirty vibe or feeling in your aura.

But a few years ago that was me as well so I understand that they don't know what they are doing or how they are being used and I try my best not to let them throw me off balance.
Old 12-12-2013, 12:53 PM   #49
serpenterrific
Banned

Quote:
If you listen to what Icke has to say about the Archons, you'd understand that lack of empathy is a desired trait in the elite. The Royal Family, the greatest captains of industry, those who wage war and tread on people to get to the top are these people. Even the folks who are routinely promoted, and become your middle management jobsworths fall into this category. Computer programs. So of course, a bit of egotism and superiority comes naturally for them because they serve the matrix, and the matrix serves them.
They Live - literally.
Yeah, I don't believe that. If anything it's the other way round. It's the wasters who drift through life doing nothing, achieving nothing and dying alone.

The ones who blame others for their misfortunes, who don't take accountability for themselves and rise above their peers (not necessarily monetarily before the poor start attacking me here).

You can tell them by their constant disregard of the laws of nature.
Old 12-12-2013, 01:01 PM   #50
forrest22

Exclamation

Quote from the matrix movie

in the construct:
Morpheus: The Matrix is a system, Neo. That system is our enemy. But when you're inside, you look around. What do you see. Business men, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system, and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inert, so hopelessly dependent on the system that they will fight to protect it. Were you listening to me Neo, or were you looking at the woman in the red dress?
Neo: I was -
Morpheus: Look again. Freeze it.
Neo: This, this isn't the Matrix?
Morpheus: No. It's another training program designed to teach you one thing. If you are not one of us, you are one of them.
Neo: What are they?
Morpheus: Sentient programs. They can move in and out of any software still hard wired to their system. That means that anyone we haven't unplugged is potentially an agent. Inside the Matrix, they are everyone and they are no one. We survived by hiding from them, by running from them. But they are the gatekeepers. They are guarding all the doors. They are holding all the keys, which means that sooner or later, someone is going to have to fight them.
Neo: Someone?
Morpheus: I won't lie to you, Neo. Every single man or woman who has stood their ground, everyone who has fought an agent has died. But where they have failed, you will succeed.
Neo: Why?
Morpheus: I've seen an agent punch through a concrete wall. Men have emptied entire clips at them and hit nothing but air. Yet their strength and their speed are still based in a world that is built on rules. Because of that, they will never be as strong or as fast as you can be.
Neo: What are you trying to tell me, that I can dodge bullets?
Morpheus: No Neo. I'm trying to tell you that when you're ready, you won't have to.
forrest22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 01:03 PM   #51
twilight_sparkle
Banned

Quote:
Yeah, I don't believe that. If anything it's the other way round. It's the wasters who drift through life doing nothing, achieving nothing and dying alone.

The ones who blame others for their misfortunes, who don't take accountability for themselves and rise above their peers (not necessarily monetarily before the poor start attacking me here).

How do you define wasters? Do you term achievement success in worldly or spiritual pursuits? After all, a monk or a sadhu might not drive a BMW are have the bling, but they know something you don't!!
Yes, I agree that there is a mentality by a minority of forum users that blames the elite/ reptilians/ freemasons for everything, but that certainly isn't my view point, you can attract misfortune in your life by allowing in the wrong people, the wrong influences and having the wrong goals. If you set your goals by matrix standards, you will find success is empty success, and even so much money and sex will not make you happy.
Can you elaborate on what you mean by disregard for the laws of nature?
Old 12-12-2013, 01:06 PM   #52
artardfiesta

Quote:
No. Definitely not. You can't divide every social group fifty fifty like that. Souls attract souls. The empty people would be incapable of discussing this topic at all. Try mum's net.
there are a lot of programmed people on this forum, by programming that does not mean spiritless. you can see that in the many arguments over who is right and putting down solutions that go in here, the unnecessary fear based threads - these all serve food for the losh.

with that said wouldn't this be a prime ground for the matrix to send spiritless agents if anything to just to get people ascending to get caught up in the duality that lowers vibration?
Old 12-12-2013, 01:14 PM   #53
forrest22

Quote:

laws of nature only fools or deluded believe it .. many times i have seen laws of nature totaly disappear in front of me since i was 5 yrs old ...

have you ever read any david icke's book? do you think that the tptp give a damn about poverty ?

Last edited by forrest22; 12-12-2013 at 02:47 PM.
forrest22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 01:17 PM   #54
artardfiesta

Quote:
Quote from the matrix movie

in the construct:
Morpheus: The Matrix is a system, Neo. That system is our enemy. But when you're inside, you look around. What do you see. Business men, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system, and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inert, so hopelessly dependent on the system that they will fight to protect it. Were you listening to me Neo, or were you looking at the woman in the red dress?
Neo: I was -
Morpheus: Look again. Freeze it.
Neo: This, this isn't the Matrix?
Morpheus: No. It's another training program designed to teach you one thing. If you are not one of us, you are one of them.
Neo: What are they?
Morpheus: Sentient programs. They can move in and out of any software still hard wired to their system. That means that anyone we haven't unplugged is potentially an agent. Inside the Matrix, they are everyone and they are no one. We survived by hiding from them, by running from them. But they are the gatekeepers. They are guarding all the doors. They are holding all the keys, which means that sooner or later, someone is going to have to fight them.
Neo: Someone?
Morpheus: I won't lie to you, Neo. Every single man or woman who has stood their ground, everyone who has fought an agent has died. But where they have failed, you will succeed.
Neo: Why?
Morpheus: I've seen an agent punch through a concrete wall. Men have emptied entire clips at them and hit nothing but air. Yet their strength and their speed are still based in a world that is built on rules. Because of that, they will never be as strong or as fast as you can be.
Neo: What are you trying to tell me, that I can dodge bullets?
Morpheus: No Neo. I'm trying to tell you that when you're ready, you won't have to.
there is no denying this.

anyone who is not 100% conscious is a potential agent. 99.999% of the adults in this world is not 100% conscious 24/7 (how many can remember their dreams). we can not confuse low consciousness with having no spirit.

Last edited by artardfiesta; 12-12-2013 at 01:39 PM.
Old 12-12-2013, 01:18 PM   #55
twilight_sparkle
Banned

Quote:
there are a lot of programmed people on this forum, by programming that does not mean spiritless. you can see that in the many arguments over who is right and putting down solutions that go in here, the unnecessary fear based threads - these all serve food for the losh.

with that said wouldn't this be a prime ground for the matrix to send spiritless agents if anything to just to get people ascending to get caught up in the duality that lowers vibration?
No, of course programmed didn't mean spiritless. Everyone gets programmed, be it from schooling, politics, tv, religion or there own families. Lots of people perpetuate the program by being repeaters, and thinking they know stuff our are smart because they learned it in school etc.

The spiritless agents differ in that they actually lack an independent personality outside the hive mind, they are literally the same person in there! The same program with the same value system, same likes and dislikes, I found it shocking to meet the same program running in two different, very different people. But like I said, if I shopped around I'd see it again and again and again, in kids, women people of all races.

I think the thing is to develop discernment, then your intuition will tell you who these people are. They are afraid of the spiritual, and will either blank you or react in a strong, negative manner if they feel you around them. They are actually terrified of being seen for what they are, but they don't know that. If you were to taIlk to them about God, Jesus or any spiritual matter, New age or psychics ( One I knew was even threatened by a tiny, plastic Buddah on a car dashboard! And if he saw Moslems in their white religious dress, he actually got angry and violent, and had to have a drink to calm down, true story!) they will get very defensive, imagine if they realise you have your magic sunglasses on and can see them!

OK, you might question why this is, if religion is part of the matrix program...
But there is religion and true spirituality, and true spirituality is the path of all religions. The trick is matrix religions have suppressed understanding of the truth, and uses zombie robots to promote this. But to a Christian who is a true disciple of Christ and not the queen or the pope, a sufist, Buddhist, enlightened, not political Zionist Jew, or ones of us who have developed intuition and discernment, true spirituality exists away from the legalism, ritual and dogma, this is the element which truly threatens the matrix agents or empty people who do not have the capacity to develop it themselves.

Last edited by twilight_sparkle; 12-12-2013 at 01:36 PM.
Old 12-12-2013, 01:32 PM   #56
serpenterrific
Banned

Quote:
How do you define wasters? Do you term achievement success in worldly or spiritual pursuits? After all, a monk or a sadhu might not drive a BMW are have the bling, but they know something you don't!!
Yes, I agree that there is a mentality by a minority of forum users that blames the elite/ reptilians/ freemasons for everything, but that certainly isn't my view point, you can attract misfortune in your life by allowing in the wrong people, the wrong influences and having the wrong goals. If you set your goals by matrix standards, you will find success is empty success, and even so much money and sex will not make you happy.
Can you elaborate on what you mean by disregard for the laws of nature?
Wasters. People who live off others, contribute nothing to society and generally have nothing to add other than carbon dioxide.

No, absolutely I do not mean merely wordly pursuits. Although I don't hate people who want to earn loads of money, I also don't believe being wealthy makes a person inherently better (or worse).

I don't agree with the "monk" thing as I don't think many are obeying the laws of nature, nor do I believe they know anything I don't. The dogma of Buddhism has ruined the teachings of the Buddhas, maybe you mean other monks, not sure.

People who disregard the laws of nature. For example, people who kill children. We are programmed to protect children. People override that and harm children.

Sorry if my language is less than elegant, I'm trying to multi-task and failing
Old 12-12-2013, 01:32 PM   #57
serpenterrific
Banned

Quote:
laws of nature only fools or deluded believe it .. many i have seen laws of nature total disappear in front of me since i was 5 yrs old ...
Yeah, yeah, of course you have.
Old 12-12-2013, 04:03 PM   #58
1zenith
Banned

Default I would END it all if I STOPPED remember'n mydream

Quote:
there is no denying this.

anyone who is not 100% conscious is a potential agent. 99.999% of the adults in this world is not 100% conscious 24/7 (how many can remember their dreams). we can not confuse low consciousness with having no spirit.
I know thats INSANE how so many non-spiritual ppl of course
and who arent CONSCIOUS say "i never remember my dreams".

I would tell the Greyz to kill me if I STOP remembering my dreams.
And doing astral voyages.
Mine are so freaking awesome and vivid!!!!!! Its like being in another reality and it is. The dream state is the REAL reality NOT awake state with your eyes open. thats fake!!
D I says that too. The E Ts ,spirits, etc are inside our brain NOT outside.
D I talks about all that. The awake state is ILLUSION.

Just had an awesome dream this morning between 4-6am.
Shit who needs a house THAT big. That house was a freaking MANSION.
That was part of my dream, sorry.

Last edited by 1zenith; 12-12-2013 at 04:06 PM.
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 04:09 PM   #59
1zenith
Banned

Default WOW. Ok you may be right.

Quote:
I don't think these things incarnate at all, the empty people are animated only by animalistic spirit, or hive mind and have no identity. When they die they just go back to where they came from. There is no soul, or higher consciousness in them. That is what makes them so dangerous. If there is nothing in them they become empty vessels for other things demonic and reptilian from the lower dimensions. So that individual is nothing more than a drone on this earth for the dark forces, they will never learn our become enlightened, there is literally nothing alive inside them other than the biological processes, no breath of life, no spark of God, the Source.
NIce way to put it. Sylvia Brown said a small portion of ppl become

absorbed by the GODhead. Maybe the 'darks' do that too instead of keep on coming back to Earth.
They are just HOPELESS souls and GOD and my Little Sky Gods

DESTROY them!!!!

Last edited by 1zenith; 12-12-2013 at 04:10 PM.
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 04:46 PM   #60
oneeyeopen
Inactive

I think alcohol makes a person soulless.

Last edited by oneeyeopen; 12-12-2013 at 04:47 PM.
oneeyeopen is offline   Reply With Quote