Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Consciousness / Meditation / Spirituality

Old 27-06-2012, 03:33 PM   #1
lavista4u

Default Time speeding up > Trippled in weeks

Has anyone being feeling time speeding up faster than last month, I know it has been speeding up for years now and has been discussed, but on a continuation of that the speed has tripled it seems ..

Now, I wake up in the morning at 5.30 AM, clean up, sit on the net boom 9 AM and then take a short nap, boom 1 PM and surf the net and its 6.30 PM already..

I think now a days I'm only living for 5 minutes a day....and its a wonderful feeling, I think most of you will go through this bliss very soon and your body turning into white light..your body will feel very light...

I'm here to say, nothing to fear my friends....I think we are entering something very blissful paradise in coming months
lavista4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2012, 03:48 PM   #2
isabeau

Quote:
Originally Posted by lavista4u View Post
Has anyone being feeling time speeding up faster than last month, I know it has been speeding up for years now and has been discussed, but on a continuation of that the speed has tripled it seems ..

Now, I wake up in the morning at 5.30 AM, clean up, sit on the net boom 9 AM and then take a short nap, boom 1 PM and surf the net and its 6.30 PM already..

I think now a days I'm only living for 5 minutes a day....and its a wonderful feeling, I think most of you will go through this bliss very soon and your body turning into white light..your body will feel very light...

I'm here to say, nothing to fear my friends....I think we are entering something very blissful paradise in coming months
No I think that the net is a time sucker!
Old 30-06-2012, 10:28 PM   #3
simphiwe

Default Time does not exist

scientists say time does not exist. You can have a dream that lasts for two day but then When you awake you realise you Just had a 10 minute nap. You get involved in a car accident and no loss of consciousness but Cant Remember what happened in detail. Where were you during that time? Did time stopped?
simphiwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 03:51 AM   #4
valmar
Banned

Quote:

Time is going at the usual pace for me. I don't what universe you're living in.
valmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 06:02 AM   #5
huyi

Quote:

I get the same experience, there is not enough time in a day now, i try to sstay up longer to get things done but i still don't have enough time, something is definitely changing, maybe our enviroment vibrations is getting faster?
David Cameron. An Epitome of Evil Ep2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYljp...e=results_main
huyi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 06:03 AM   #6
huyi

Quote:
Originally Posted by valmar View Post
Time is going at the usual pace for me. I don't what universe you're living in.
Maybe you are not in tune with it, that is why you don't feel any diffrent.
David Cameron. An Epitome of Evil Ep2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYljp...e=results_main
huyi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 08:52 AM   #7
infinityandlove
Inactive

Quote:

The earth's vibrations have been speeding up, and that's why we get the sense of time going by so fast.
infinityandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 06:14 PM   #8
symbiot

I have also experienced time going by more quickly. I find myself losing track of time more, and being surprised at how much time has passed when I focus on something. I just try to remind myself that anything that doesn't fit into my day doesn't need to happen that day.
symbiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 12:18 PM   #9
no_world_order
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by huyi View Post
Maybe you are not in tune with it, that is why you don't feel any diffrent.
lol, yeah, it´s all your fault if you don´t spend your day on the net and wonder where the time went.............you are not in tune with the universe .....lololololololololol.
no_world_order is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 12:56 PM   #10
learner

Good day lavista4u et al,

(Originally posted on another thread but I'm sure fits here perfectly )

I have come across some study which suggests ,Light speed is slowing down.
This study has been going on for some time.The measurements of light speed according to this study is as follows;

Quote:
What he found defied belief: The derived light speeds from the early measurements were significantly faster than today. Even more intriguing, the older the observation, the faster the speed of light. A sampling of these values is listed below:

* In 1738: 303,320 +/- 310 km/second
* In 1861: 300,050 +/- 60 km/second
* In 1877: 299,921 +/- 13 km/second
* In 2004: 299,792 km/second (accepted constant)

Speed of Light Measured

In 1677 Olaf Roemer, the Danish astronomer, noted that the time elapsed between eclipses of Jupiter with its moons became shorter as the Earth moved closer to Jupiter and became longer as the Earth and Jupiter drew farther apart. This anomalous behavior could be accounted for by a finite speed of light.

Initially, Roemer's suggestion was hooted at. It took another half century for the notion to be accepted. In 1729 the British astronomer James Bradley's independent confirmation of Roemer's measurements finally ended the opposition to a finite value for the speed of light. Roemer's work, which had split the scientific community for 53 years, was finally vindicated.

Over the past 300 years, the velocity of light has been measured 163 times by 16 different methods. (As a Naval Academy graduate, I must point out that Albert Michelson, Class of 1873, measured the speed of light at the Academy. In 1881 he measured it as 299,853 km/sec. In 1907 he was the first American to receive the Nobel Prize in the sciences. In 1923 he measured it as 299,798 km/sec. In 1933, at Irvine, CA, as 299,774 km/sec.)

Recent Discovery

Australian physicist Barry Setterfield and mathematician Trevor Norman examined all of the available experimental measurements to date and have announced a discovery: the speed of light appears to have been slowing down over the years! [Roemer, 1657 (Io eclipse): +/- 307,600 5400 km/sec; Harvard, 1875 (same method): +/- 299,921 13 km/sec; NBS, 1983 (laser method): +/- 299,792.4586 0.0003 km/sec.] They all are approximately 186,000 miles/second; or about one foot/nanosecond.)3
This in itself is remarkable. Because if this is truly what is suggested then time should seem noticeable even more to speed up! It certainly does for me lol.
learner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 01:00 PM   #11
learner

Quote:
The earth's vibrations have been speeding up, and that's why we get the sense of time going by so fast.
Quite right. I would say the whole of our physical universe is.Physical matter then by its properties will indeed change The shifting concept would make sense after all.

The proposition is,Time speeds up = Light speed slowing.

Last edited by learner; 03-07-2012 at 01:14 PM.
Old 03-07-2012, 01:22 PM   #12
learner

To get to grips with the concept is simple.

How can light slow down especially if it is known to be constant ?

I would say perhaps light is not really slowing down,it is we who are speeding up.

What about the idea that when light reaches a complete stop to which time then would have no more speeding to do, by an equal ultimate end point?

That would mean in short,
We would ourselves have become light!

Intriguing

Last edited by learner; 03-07-2012 at 01:24 PM.
Old 03-07-2012, 01:25 PM   #13
spellbound
Banned

Terence McKenna predicted time would start speeding up as we got closer to the hyperdimentional meltdown point.;;;;

We are being pulled towards an attractor......nothing can stop it....
spellbound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 01:37 PM   #14
knightofthegrail
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by isabeau View Post
No I think that the net is a time sucker!
Indeed.

Time seems to flow quicker when you are enjoying yourself, so in today's society (which is packed wall-to-wall, 24 hours a day, with entertainment) time seems to flow far quicker.

Switch off all of your entertainment for 1 month and you will notice time return to its proper speed.
knightofthegrail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 01:48 PM   #15
valmar
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by no_world_order View Post
lol, yeah, it´s all your fault if you don´t spend your day on the net and wonder where the time went.............you are not in tune with the universe .....lololololololololol.
Hahahaha! So true! I once spent a whole day on the net. Time flew by so fast! I wonder why...hmmmm...
Old 03-07-2012, 01:49 PM   #16
valmar
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofthegrail View Post
Indeed.

Time seems to flow quicker when you are enjoying yourself, so in today's society (which is packed wall-to-wall, 24 hours a day, with entertainment) time seems to flow far quicker.

Switch off all of your entertainment for 1 month and you will notice time return to its proper speed.
That's true. I should give it a try.
Old 03-07-2012, 01:49 PM   #17
learner

Quote:
Terence McKenna predicted time would start speeding up as we got closer to the hyperdimentional meltdown point.;;;;

Cheers for that Spellbound.I've liked some of the things (I've been able to hear ) he mentions,will check more on him.
Old 03-07-2012, 01:51 PM   #18
knightofthegrail
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by spellbound View Post
Terence McKenna - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Terence McKenna died of brain cancer almost certainly brought on by spending so much time intoxicated with various drugs - I would not trust his opinion on the price of fish, never mind the nature of reality.
knightofthegrail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 01:54 PM   #19
learner

Most obviously being preoccupied with something of interests will make time zoom by.

I have done exactly the same thing for years now and though preoccupied,time can still get even faster. More noticeable in routinized living.(he say's from his tent)

Old 03-07-2012, 02:15 PM   #20
spoons

Location: A crumbling shithole subject to the will of a delusional control freak from afar.

Temporal anomalies decreased upon the theft of my phone.
Time online can put you into a trance state where the perception of time can become anything.

Time does seem to be getting faster. Certainly as we age, the years pass more quickly.

Or, to put it another way: IS the speed of Time changing? I have no idea.

In understanding the "how and why" about so much of this, I can only let others figure it out for themselves for telling them will only make them run further away from understanding.
spoons is offline   Reply With Quote