Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Earth Changes / Global Warming / Chemtrails / Weather Warfare

Old 14-01-2015, 03:45 PM   #1
shayanhaqqi
Inactive

Default raising chemtrail awareness

Hello all,

Firstly, I want to ask if anyone feels strongly about raising awareness about chemtrails- specifically living in Toronto, Ontario, Canada?
My plan is to start a petition, and meet and educate people on chemtrails.
If anyone is interested please contact me here.

Thank you
shayanhaqqi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2015, 05:18 PM   #2
soylentgreen

I'm not in Canada (live in California, USA) but wanted to ask if you have seen the videos: "What in the world are they spraying?" and "Why in the world are they spraying?" You might try burning these on DVD and giving them away to people. Also check out the website "Geoenginering watch" They have a image you can print yourself that is very useful to give to people. One thing I've learned about this modern world is that it helps to have visuals... too much talk and people just tend to hear "bla bla bla..." Many others recommend using the word "geoenginering" instead of "chemtrails" (because of the bad rep the word "chemtrails" has) I use both. I also focus on the metals (aluminum, strontium, barium) and avoid talking about other stuff that might be in the trails (pharma drugs, biologicals, ect) because this really freaks people out.
soylentgreen is offline   Reply With Quote