Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-11-2015, 03:22 PM   #82641
oneriver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Ireland
Posts: 4,074
Likes: 2,983 (1,667 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the worm that returned View Post
I'm pretty sure someone on the DI forum (perhaps even in this thread) suggested he was a love child of So-vile
Would explain much...




Quote:
From 'When Louis Met Jimmy', which aired in April 2000:

Voiceover: We were nearing the end of our time together, and as we headed back to Leeds, it was clear that Jimmy was pleased about the press coverage of his broken ankle.

But it struck me that his relationship with the press hasn't always been a happy one.

Louis: So, why do you say in interviews that you hate children when I've seen you with kids and you clearly enjoy their company and you have a good rapport with them?

Jimmy: Right, obviously I don't hate 'em. That's number one.

Louis: Yeah. So why would you say that then?

Jimmy: Because we live in a very funny world. And it's easier for me, as a single man, to say "I don't like children" because that puts a lot of salacious tabloid people off the hunt.

Louis: Are you basically saying that so tabloids don't, you know, pursue this whole 'Is he/isn't he a paedophile?' line, basically?

Jimmy: Yes, yes, yes. Oh, aye. How do they know whether I am or not? How does anybody know whether I am? Nobody knows whether I am or not. I know I'm not, so I can tell you from experience that the easy way of doing it when they're saying "Oh, you have all them children on Jim'll Fix It", say "Yeah, I hate 'em."

Louis: Yeah. To me that sounds more, sort of, suspicious in a way though, because it seems so implausible.

Jimmy: Well, that's my policy, that's the way it goes. That's what I do. And it's worked a dream.

Pause

Louis: Has it worked?

Jimmy: A dream.

Pause

Louis: Why have you said in interviews that you don't have emotions?

Jimmy: Because it's easier. It's easier. You say you've emotions then you've got to explain 'em for two hours.

Jimmy: The truth is I'm very good at masking them.
__________________
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto

Last edited by oneriver; 04-11-2015 at 03:27 PM.
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2015, 04:38 PM   #82642
porridge
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: emigrating to Scotland..
Posts: 10,947
Likes: 1,651 (822 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatdayforfreedom View Post
I think it's safe to say that Louis was not a good judge of character.
Louis is in on it that tells me, no one is that dumb not even Theroux, although thats the image he portrays in all his docs is hes thick as shit & hasent the 1st clue about anything.

Its all an act & of course Louis will be acting like it was all an act in this new doc & Prince Charles, the BBC & all the rest of the actors in the theatre didnt have the faintest clue Jimmy was the most dangerous paedophile ever in the UK.
porridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 01:49 AM   #82643
rooey
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 3,862
Likes: 668 (478 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneriver View Post
Would explain much...



this picture has blown my mind!..
__________________
rooey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 08:24 AM   #82644
dumbcritic
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 2,678
Likes: 560 (294 Posts)
Default

__________________
''Chlorine is a deadly poison gas employed on European battlefields in World War I. Sodium is a corrosive metal which burns upon contact with water. Together they make a placid and unpoisonous material, table salt. Why each of these substances has the properties it does is a subject called chemistry'' - Carl Sagan

Why is it that the loudest critics of ''Big Pharma'' are Big Placebo?

Last edited by dumbcritic; 07-11-2015 at 08:26 AM.
dumbcritic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2015, 04:25 AM   #82645
northernlass
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 823
Likes: 140 (82 Posts)
Default

I don't think hes saville's lovechild...he looks too much like his natural father.
although he wont say hes jewish or not, i always thought he was allowed near saville because he was jewish tbh
northernlass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2015, 02:37 AM   #82646
nick68
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 437
Likes: 7 (5 Posts)
Default In Joke

The evidence suggests that Savile wore a costume, both a disguise and also a recognise.

ANYONE in on the ruse could simply turn up, key in hand, office room or bedroom or crypt or camper van, and wear a loose-fitting jogging suit, wear a long blonde wig, carry a cigar (lit for perfume or fragrance) and some gaudy gold jewelry.

Simple.

Even a woman could go undetected, or seen as Savile, in that caper.

Meanwhile, at the BBc - the buggering of British children - they employed fools to share the joke. Act stupid, but you really are a member of MENSA...

Works every time upon just about everyone you have ever met. Your mom and pa, your brother and sister, your friends, their friends, aunty and uncle...no-one saw the disguise, the evil eyes hidden any shade you like behind rosey tinted glass.

What a sick in joke, eh?
__________________
But in no way can it be right that an unarmed man is guilty in a gun fight.
Likes: (1)
nick68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2015, 10:19 PM   #82647
northernlass
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 823
Likes: 140 (82 Posts)
Default

channel 5 plus 24 jimmy savile...guy marsden ? not sure if right surname?the nephew interview on right now

was interested that George Carman Qc was acting for Saville, with a reputation like his who would have stood a chance back in the day standing up against him

Last edited by northernlass; 19-11-2015 at 10:39 PM.
northernlass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2015, 09:28 AM   #82648
nick68
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 437
Likes: 7 (5 Posts)
Default Jimmy and David

The point I was making in my last post - about Saville and his 'disguise' and the fact that anyone could 'play' being Savile, just for the time it would take to rape, or carry keys, enter a premises, hide in plain sight and much much worse...

The fact is Savile was an operation, an organisation. NOT just a lone predator, a story certain people here seem to have swallowed.

Savile was protected.

Now, the traffic here has slowed considerably. I was browsing the other day and came across an anti-Icke website. Apparantly there are many of these

It was being claimed our man David had NOT uncovered Savile, never written of him or published any accusations. In all David's many books, there is no mention of Savile and the 'common knowledge' at the BBC of his predelictions. WHY? Is David a fake? they ask...

Personally speaking, David woke me up. I am convinced he woke a great many of us up, millions now know the world is not what it appears thanks to David Icke and his determination to keep plugging away.

So, the criticism aimed at him is both harsh, because we would not be here unless David had worked so hard and unfair, because Savile was a 'protected' operation and could have sued David into the stone age financially (with the full backing of the libel courts) and that of course would have destroyed this website and all the work david has achieved.

So, if you have lost the faith a bit, or have read criticism that is published by those who basically still believe - WRONGLY - that Jimmy Savile acted alone, then please think again and come back and let's get the fight for true justice back on track. Thanks for all your comments and feedback.
__________________
But in no way can it be right that an unarmed man is guilty in a gun fight.

Last edited by nick68; 25-11-2015 at 09:32 AM. Reason: letters added
Likes: (2)
nick68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 11:19 AM   #82649
nick68
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 437
Likes: 7 (5 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick68 View Post
The evidence suggests that Savile wore a costume, both a disguise and also a recognise.

ANYONE in on the ruse could simply turn up, key in hand, office room or bedroom or crypt or camper van, and wear a loose-fitting jogging suit, wear a long blonde wig, carry a cigar (lit for perfume or fragrance) and some gaudy gold jewelry.

Simple.

Even a woman could go undetected, or seen as Savile, in that caper.

Meanwhile, at the BBc - the buggering of British children - they employed fools to share the joke. Act stupid, but you really are a member of MENSA...

Works every time upon just about everyone you have ever met. Your mom and pa, your brother and sister, your friends, their friends, aunty and uncle...no-one saw the disguise, the evil eyes hidden any shade you like behind rosey tinted glass.

What a sick in joke, eh?
I agree, Savile was a club
__________________
But in no way can it be right that an unarmed man is guilty in a gun fight.
nick68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 12:41 AM   #82650
nick68
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 437
Likes: 7 (5 Posts)
Default Clues within clues

agnes
December 5, 2015 @ 1:19 pm

http://thomassheridanarts.com/viewpage.php?page_id=18
Hi chris dont know if you have heard of this guy but watched a documentary on this topic long time ago worth a watch,Yorkshire ripper sent to jail after being in mental institution for so many years,something going to happen soon to him i believe.

Reply

dragon
December 5, 2015 @ 3:30 pm

@ agnes. Hello all, perhaps sutcliffe was blackmailing SIR savile over the Leeds murder that was “out of character”


Hello readers, and thank you for your time (and the reccomend illumiwats)

So, Thomas Sheridan has been 'outed' as a shill by no less than Miles Mathis who is against flat earth 'science' but supported by Chris Spivey...

can you see the circularity here?

A shill supports a shill who backs a popular shill theory against another unpopular shill theory and yet they all agree "it was that monster" savile.

Ah, well...at least we have another new film about 9/11 in time for xmas...

it features a tortoise walking quickly across the background garden of a 'spook' who reckons it was a pancake...

Nothing 'new' to see - just a slow and loud talking approach that takes over 2 hours (yawn) and is designed to appeal (really?) to those who "stop watching tv for half an hour a day, and watch this instead - so: short attention span meets consistency; and at least 4 days have to be given to 'looking again at building 7/the solomon building/the building of abc's' in oredr to verify what we all knew 15 years ago is still true.

great effort guys!

and again, thanks for your replies....great effort!
__________________
But in no way can it be right that an unarmed man is guilty in a gun fight.

Last edited by aster; 06-12-2015 at 10:27 AM. Reason: link given did not work
nick68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2015, 12:31 AM   #82651
djhaynes
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 28
Likes: 14 (13 Posts)
Default

This Obituary show from 1995 is very interesting, because it talks about Saville being a abuser, Jimmy just swipes it away and brags about the money he gets from the papers, I can't get over how in plain sight he was, everyone in the media knew about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGHlaxiQpQM

The quality is bad, but it's worth watching.
Likes: (1)
djhaynes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2015, 04:15 PM   #82652
sexualkungfu
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 267
Likes: 42 (23 Posts)
Default

News: DJ Doctor Fox has been cleared.
__________________
"I tried to think of the most harmless thing...something that could never destroy us..something I loved from my childhood.".."And you came up with that?"..."The Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man."
sexualkungfu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2015, 09:18 AM   #82653
bellahunter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,921
Likes: 55 (36 Posts)
Default

Hope you are ok sweet cheeks.

Hope you are just taking a break .
Likes: (1)
bellahunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2015, 10:03 AM   #82654
jkick
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 227
Likes: 69 (32 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rain dancer View Post
I was looking for info on JS online years ago as I had heard stuff when I was younger, I discovered this amazing thread and the DS forum thanks to Anders (RIP) I was a lurker, mainly on this thread for years before I dared it post.

Massive well done for all the hard work and research which is still ongoing.
Yes, repects to everyone, and especially Anders, who if I remember rightly, passed away around this time of year.
Likes: (1)
jkick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2015, 07:09 AM   #82655
sweetcheeks
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,743
Likes: 6 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellahunter View Post
Hope you are ok sweet cheeks.

Hope you are just taking a break .
All good thanks, just had problems logging in and thought I was blocked!

Not taking a break quite yet, working towards the final report for The People's Tribunal and the public presentation which hopefully is due in February.

For anyone who hasn't seen the website and may be able to support
http://ukcsapt.org.uk/

Janner- What a RAT. Keep pushing for the Trial of Facts. This is not about 'prosecution of a corpse', but how, who and why he was able to evade our judicial process.

Greer- Apparently Ian Greer (Cash for Questions) passed away on 4th November 2015.

Wishing you all a happy and peaceful Christmas. Take time out to chill and enjoy the special people around you. Despite how it comes across at times, the majority are good, decent people. For those that are the minority, we are COMING for you.

Thank you Anders.
__________________

Last edited by sweetcheeks; 23-12-2015 at 07:24 AM.
Likes: (3)
sweetcheeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2016, 06:03 PM   #82656
bellahunter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,921
Likes: 55 (36 Posts)
Default

Aw nice to hear from you and hearing you sound in good spirits.

Hope 2016 will be a colossal year for you and all the hardworking you've done bears fruit.
Likes: (1)
bellahunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2016, 09:41 PM   #82657
grannie27
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 15,058
Likes: 2,641 (1,295 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by djhaynes View Post
This Obituary show from 1995 is very interesting, because it talks about Saville being a abuser, Jimmy just swipes it away and brags about the money he gets from the papers, I can't get over how in plain sight he was, everyone in the media knew about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGHlaxiQpQM

The quality is bad, but it's worth watching.
Why did they make an Obituary show about Savile in 1995 ?? and was the cape and background added after ??? very creepy indeed .
__________________
Always Do Your Best. Your best is going to change from moment to moment; it will be different when you are healthy as opposed to sick. Under any circumstance, simply do your best, and you will avoid self-judgment, self-abuse and regret.
Don Miguel Ruiz
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2016, 07:45 PM   #82658
ele_in_progress
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 8
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannie27 View Post
Why did they make an Obituary show about Savile in 1995 ?? and was the cape and background added after ??? very creepy indeed .
I presume it's a show that's broadly equivalent of This Is Your Life but uses an obituary as its format to sketch out the 'deceased's' life and deeds. The unnerving thing is that Savile knows that he's 'dead' and the audience will see him as such during the show, so it's telling that he's wearing a red cape that connotes vampirism, and especially Count Dracula. His garb is revealing.

In general this recording of The Obituary show is quite an eye-opening series of interviews about Savile and his shadow side.

Last edited by ele_in_progress; 28-01-2016 at 08:40 PM.
Likes: (1)
ele_in_progress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2016, 09:50 PM   #82659
djhaynes
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 28
Likes: 14 (13 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannie27 View Post
Why did they make an Obituary show about Savile in 1995 ?? and was the cape and background added after ??? very creepy indeed .
He was obsessed with death so the series was really made for him, the cape must have been his idea.
Thinking about it more he did use the program to scare the people he'd abused from coming forward, he laughs that he'll just sue people if they take him to court, then stares into the camera afterwards. He was a total monster who got away with his crimes against the people he was supposed to help.
djhaynes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2016, 11:24 PM   #82660
the mighty zhiba
Inactive
 
the mighty zhiba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 20,828
Likes: 5,989 (2,995 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneriver View Post
Would explain much...

the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:22 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.