Old 19-04-2013, 10:03 AM   #62841
marny
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr dude View Post
Apologies if this has already been posted, but just found this on Reddit:

http://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/c...vidence_for_a/
This needs to said again anyway

The information contained within is of tremendous importance, for we are sitting on our very own modern holocaust, a holocaust of children. I promise that this statement is by no means an exaggeration
marny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2013, 10:04 AM   #62842
branwen01

Maggie liked Rolf's music

Quote from above link

In 1969, it was revived by Australian entertainer Rolf Harris, who briefly visited folk musician Ted Egan during a tour of Arnhem Land in Australia. Egan sang him the song, which Harris recorded on tape. Back in the UK, Harris persuaded his television producer to incorporate the song into his BBC variety show. Harris discovered he had lost the tape and rang Egan, 10,000 miles away in Canberra, and asked him to sing the song over the phone. Alan Braden arranged the song for the TV show, and a favourable audience reaction prompted Harris to record and release it as a single. The song reached #1 on the singles chart in December 1969, where it stayed for six weeks, thus becoming the first number-one single of the 1970s. On BBC Radio Blackburn in 1979, Margaret Thatcher picked it as a favourite song.[1]
Old 19-04-2013, 10:11 AM   #62843
border reiver

The level of RH denialism on Twitter alone is quite staggering.

As others have alluded, it all seems a bit orchestrated and I too suspect that there is a plan afoot to somehow blow the entire subject into the middle distance - probably by ultimately dropping all charges.

IMO, the recent comment from the Exaro team is probably the most significant sign as to what is likely to evolve. I do hope I'm wrong, mind...
border reiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2013, 10:27 AM   #62844
goodness
Inactive

Default desperation/thatcher funeral turnout/photoshop

http://www.chrisspivey.co.uk/?p=11089

Trevor Kavanagh, full time brown noser and part time amateur journalist, must be on drugs. He is certainly suffering from hallucinations going by his article in that bastion of truth, the Sun newspaper.

“Crowds 12 deep pay their respects to warrior Margaret Thatcher”, he dictated, without the merest hint of embarrassment or shame.

Pausing briefly to pat his guide dogs head, the fiction writer carried on dictating to his PA: “The ordinary, decent people of Britain turned out in their thousands”.

Crowds were not twelve deep at all. I know, I had friends there. The truth is, there wasn’t that many people there at all.

Mind you, you only need look on Google images to realise that fact since there is a decided lack of photos showing the crowds. Even then, most are of demonstrators.

Course, had Kavanagh had any integrity at all, then those demonstrators would be the ones that he referred to as being the “ordinary, decent people of Britain” who “turned out in their thousands”.

However, Kavanagh – a disgrace to his profession – wasn’t referring to the demonstrators. What he was in fact implying was that all those who opposed the funeral and/or were critical of Thatcher are scum… I will say it again. What a pathetic **** that man is.

I also find it strange that, despite the Sun being the UK’s best selling newspaper, only 80 people commented on the story.

Never the less, when you read the article, neither do the photos match the hype. You see, there are four photos accompanying the article yet not a single one is of the crowds outside. Quite strange when you consider the sub title specifically informs the reader that the crowds are 12 people deep.

Mind you, the lack of aerial photos – usually printed by the bucket full, when it comes to these types of occasions – sort of gives the game away.

However, the Sun did use the photo below in another article they ran on Slaggy Maggy’s funeral.

Now, obviously since the photo is near the entrance to St Pauls, it is bound to be the busiest area, filled with the press and what nots.

You will also notice the tall building in the background… The red circle etc, is my doing by the way.

That building is called the Shard and it is in fact the tallest building in the EU… Although it might not be in the Sun’s photo because it appears to be still under construction.

I find that strange since the Shard had its top put on 13 months ago as you can see from the photos below. So why would the Sun Photoshop the picture?

Whatever their fraudulent reasons may be, the fact that they are touting their rag as a newspaper, or a purveyor of truth means that they are taking money under false pretences – A criminal offence, as far as I am aware.

Never the less, going on other photos, at a rough count I make there out to be around a 1000 people lining the street leading up to St Pauls. Certainly a lot less than the obviously photo-shopped crowds in the Sun’s mock up photo.

Now, according to the 2nd article on this page, which is taken from the Daily Express, there were 4000 police on duty, so you do the maths.

Funnily enough, this 2nd article faired a lot worse than the Sun and only attracted 15 comments. Now Considering that the Express has a daily readership of well over half a million, I will leave you to again do the maths.

The 3rd article is also from the Daily Express, and again, astonishingly only attracted 19 comments… Too astonishingly unbelievable to be true, as it goes.

In fact, call me mister cynical if ya like, but I think both the Sun and the Express, must have received an awful lot of negative comments and as such, not published them.

goodness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2013, 10:27 AM   #62845
bellahunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by discovery77 View Post
Cmon media time to get this vid out there of Rolf with Savile on Jim'll Fix It. Some very telling words by him to the girl.
http://youtu.be/GZFSjTJC3VQ

Cant help but think this is a good day to bury bad news with the Boston live coverage.
Might be my connection but says video unavailable
bellahunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2013, 10:34 AM   #62846
branwen01

Quote:
Originally Posted by welshwitch View Post
Sorry, I'm on a Wales trawl so posting out of sync.

Savile in Wales
Jimmy with brother Vince, sister-in-law Sadie and Vivian in Cymmer 1964 (pic)

As a former coal miner, Savile adored the Rhondda and its people.
Following the sad death of the 84-year-old last week, Savile’s Rhondda-raised nephew, Vivian Savile, paid tribute to his uncle.

Vivian recalls one of “Uncle Jim’s” visits to Porth in September 1964 when he was mobbed by hundreds of adoring fans.

But his visit made the front page of the Porth Gazette on September 19, 1964, which reported: “Nothing like it had ever been seen in Porth before.

On another occasion Vivian, 68, recalls Savile had ended up serving fish and chips at a local fish and chip shop.

“He went into Preece’s in Trebanog because he wanted some fish and chips," he said.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wa...le-jim-1794115

Comments
In 1969 I was a patient at East Glamorgan Hospital Church Village where Vincent Savile was a DJ. Vincent appeared on the ward dressed as a Red Indian Chief with war paint and headdress asking for request for the hospital radio station. Very funny guy.

I've not seen much comment, nor mention on BBC that for few years Vince Savile was quite a high profile presenter on BBC Radio Wales.
Did he leave under a cloud or something?

Other visits
A woman has described how she was “grabbed” by Jimmy Savile in the street when he was in Cardiff training for a half marathon 27 years ago.

The 47-year-old charity worker, who asked to be known only by her middle name, Josephine, said she was 19 when the Jim’ll Fix It star grabbed her “roughly” outside Cardiff castle.

She said she finally chose to speak out after reading about two sexual offences reported to South Wales Police in the city, including one in which Savile indecently assaulted a 21-year-old woman in the city in 1964.

The other involves a boy and a girl – both under 16 – being sexually assaulted by the star in the city in the early 1970s.
At 5ft 1in and weighing eight stone, Josephine was a petite and “young-looking” 19-year-old in September 1985 when she was assaulted by the TV presenter on the city’s Duke Street.
At the time, Savile was a familiar sight in the city, training regularly in the Bute Park area for that year’s Cardiff half marathon.

One of the oldest hospital broadcasting stations in South Wales - Radio Glamorgan - is celebrating its 40th birthday. (30 Mar 2007)
One of the founding members of the station was former BBC Wales employee Vince Savile, brother of TV legend Jimmy.

Back then, the station was based at Cardiff Royal Infirmary before moving to the basement of the UHW in 1974.

Its initial patrons included the Earl of Lisburne and the then Lord Lieutenant of South Glamorgan Sir Hugo Boothby. With the help of Rupert Moon, who is now President of Radio Glamorgan, the station was able to secure lottery funding to transfer to a new studio in 1999.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wa...tation-2270650

I'm no good at the family tree stuff........... just wondered if Hugo BOOTHBY could be connected/related to Robert BOOTHBY - the MP with a liking for the Krays and rent boys?
Welshwitch
Apparently he was a regular visitor to the Rhonnda as mentioned . I knew the old East Glamorgan Hospital well and the new building.

Savile and Ynyshir
http://www.anglesey.info/Ynyshir_Rhondda.htm

Vince Savile and naval recruitment office South Wales...acc to this he was a CPO there

http://www.cruises.co.uk/767-chit_ch...saville-9.html

lots of info here

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...2773&page=2027

I think this is Vince menioned re Radio Wales

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showt...php?p=57192276

Last edited by branwen01; 19-04-2013 at 10:51 AM.
branwen01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2013, 10:44 AM   #62847
goodness
Inactive

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=GZFSjTJC3VQ

Jim fixed it for Lynne Tapsell

Works for me.
Old 19-04-2013, 10:48 AM   #62848
bellahunter

Excellent spivey article.

Won't repost it here, but thanks for that
Old 19-04-2013, 10:53 AM   #62849
trafficker
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by northernlass View Post
well i awoke to a bunch of women on facebook complaining that there is much more important news like boston..than rolf harris

I went off on hes a nonce, how important to his victims do you think it is that they get justice? etc

couldnt even comment on boston

so will cliff richard ever be named.....we can but hope..
The drinks will be on Marlowe the day that happens lol

Double rum n coke
trafficker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2013, 10:54 AM   #62850
goodness
Inactive

You don't often see Lizzie smiling, much less a big smile. What is she doing with her hands?
Old 19-04-2013, 10:57 AM   #62851
border reiver

A friend of mine has posted the following on FB in response to others defending RH;

"...my house master mervyn rush **** you used to sing 2 little boys to me and ***** ***** while he was fucking us together in 1968!!! good old prep schools that your mum and dad were paying for !!"

Thought the teacher's name might be useful to anyone digging in that area.
border reiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2013, 11:06 AM   #62852
goodness
Inactive

Default Two Little Boys

Quote:
Originally Posted by border reiver View Post
A friend of mine has posted the following on FB in response to others defending RH;

"...my house master mervyn rush **** you used to sing 2 little boys to me and ***** ***** while he was fucking us together in 1968!!! good old prep schools that your mum and dad were paying for !!"

Thought the teacher's name might be useful to anyone digging in that area.

Exhibit A

Last edited by goodness; 19-04-2013 at 11:06 AM.
Old 19-04-2013, 11:17 AM   #62853
branwen01

welshwitch

Savile's brother mentioned here onfootball forum.
App he was also a radio dj for the Heath hospital Cardiff. The Heath hospital is a very large hospital just on outskirts of city centre.

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/fudforum/index...&start=0&rid=0

How can this family have so many careers and so many jobs that are similar.

Apparently here he is again in Builth Wells ?Sounds as if it is same man.

http://www.builthsurgery.co.uk/pages...ary/league.htm

QUOTE:

5th May 1973 – Lord Watkins, Chairman of HMC, accepted gifts from the League of Friends. Mr Vince Saville, radio DJ was present and was thanked for his work and for being responsible for setting up the hospital radio service in Cardiff and Swansea.

mentioned here with Radio Glamorgan

http://prednisolone.blogspot.co.uk/2...care-unit.html
Old 19-04-2013, 11:23 AM   #62854
marny
Inactive

Bet this has come out now they know they got it stitched up, their excuse, not enough evidence to prosecute. All those still ready to say there is nothing in it, RH ,never. That is what everyone thought about Savile.
marny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2013, 11:42 AM   #62855
marlowe
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by achilles heel View Post
A top crown prosecution service official has predicted another batch of high profile suspects.

'Another batch'? When was the first batch?
marlowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2013, 11:48 AM   #62856
keepia
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr dude View Post
Apologies if this has already been posted, but just found this on Reddit:

http://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/c...vidence_for_a/
Can't seem to load this, it tells me they're experiencing a high volume of traffic, (could be a good thing) could someone post it if possible, thanks
keepia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2013, 11:49 AM   #62857
bellahunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by marny View Post
Bet this has come out now they know they got it stitched up, their excuse, not enough evidence to prosecute. All those still ready to say there is nothing in it, RH ,never. That is what everyone thought about Savile.
Am just learning to dowse s bear with me and don't take this as gospel

Are thes people paedos ? Yes
EJ
cR

Will they get arrested?
No

Ted Heath . Yes to paedo. Did he visit hdlg. yes

savile....resounding yes to paedo

Lord slime. Yes to paedo

Big ears. Yes to paedo

Rolfe. No to paedo

Like I said ...am only learning
Old 19-04-2013, 11:51 AM   #62858
bellahunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlowe View Post
'Another batch'? When was the first batch?
Knew you wouldn't disappoint lol
Old 19-04-2013, 11:59 AM   #62859
marlowe
Banned

'High profile' is government and royalty, not daytime tv presenters and comedians from 30 years ago.
Old 19-04-2013, 12:00 PM   #62860
marlowe
Banned

Probably a good day to leave leaflets around, though...