Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Old 27-10-2017, 12:54 PM   #1
werspaz

Default Reptillians Target The Psychic And Empathic Child

Hi, what I have discovered on my path of life which I wish to share.

https://findthelightcouk.wordpress.com

Most people are totally unaware of how reptilians are involved in their life and how much damage they have done. They keep themselves well hidden. However, since I began to wake up I began to realise the impact the reptilians have had on me and my family. I keep meeting empathic and psychic people who tell the same childhood stories however they are completely unaware that it’s the Reptilians who are involved.

If you come across an empathic and psychic human, they generally have had a very difficult childhood. Their relationship with their main primary carer usually mother or/and father is abusive. They would have not felt loved, wanted, cherished and would have likely of been abused mentally and physically. They feel like the black sheep of the family as their siblings would have received the love and support that a child needs. I believe what happens is the mothers/father is programmed to reject an empathic/psychic child. Their spiritual cord to the child is cut by these reptilians and a reptilian is connected to the primary carer and child, which turns the mother against the empathic and psychic child. The child blocks off their heart chakra to protect itself from the pain and therefore is unable to use their natural abilities.The psychic and empathic child is also being programmed in the astral by the reptilians. The child grows up with many coping strategies, i.e. alcohol and drug use and sometimes carries on the cycle and attracts another abusive relationship and the circle continues. If the child can heal itself, break out of the programming, they will discover they are psychic and empathic and a gift to our reality. They become the healer and able to channel love/information into our reality. Unfortunately our healers are attacked right from when they are in the womb and we are being used to attack them. The human race needs to become aware of this and the attachments can easily be detached. However being conscious of this is the hardest part. Psychics and healers need to learn to keep their channels protected and not be used by the dark or light being.

Before I went to America, I started to notice normal people with reptilian eyes. These people would either be intoxicated with alcohol or drugs or depressed. I knew these people were not reptilian, but what was going on? Seeing the hybrid in America, made me realise the difference between hybrids and attachments. Reptilians attach to people they want to influence, control, destroy mainly empathic and psychic people. The people with the attachments were unaware of the attachment. They run through families and follow the empathic and psychic DNA. The psychic and empathic human can channel love into this reality and bring higher vibrations which is a massive threat to them. Their goal is to destroy that code which threatens their existence.

Totto and I help individuals who have been targeted by these beings and others to help them overcome fears and remove any attachments and implants that may still be in place. We also teach protection and through this process the individual returns back to their original self, the self that the Reptilians didn’t want you to be. Fearless and conscious!

Please follow my page on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/qhhtwithrebecca/#
werspaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2017, 12:37 AM   #2
armoured_amazon

Yes.
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2017, 10:43 PM   #3
Merrylegs

yes
Merrylegs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2018, 01:40 AM   #4
ninjashoes

yes that is basically what they do but not just "psychic kids", they actually do it to anyone who isn't a flesh robot
ninjashoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2018, 11:14 PM   #5
mollymag4

Of course psychic kids would be targeted--they are potentially the most potent enemy of the truth and their gifts make them susceptible to control and they are great information vessels.

It has been said that all channeling done on planet Earth at this time is controlled and is not truth. Therefore, psychic kids have to be controlled somehow to stop any truth being revealed. Also, they can be used for disinformation purposes without their knowledge.

Not all psychic kids have the kind of childhoods you outline above. I think that new wave volunteers (Dolores Cannon) have specially chosen families and may not be prey to abuses etc. I know that is true in my case, at least, where I can see clearly how my non-abusive family really aided me without knowing they were doing it. (these people used to be called light bearers or lightworkers or starseeds from what I can see.)

I don't think it is wise to make blanket statements about the childhoods of psychic people.You might, however, be able to make such statements about people who have mpd or psychotic breaks.
mollymag4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2018, 04:48 AM   #6
rooey

keep in mind though, that psychosis often starts with seeing things differently around you to others.
Old 20-02-2018, 06:51 PM   #7
betha

in islam there are djiins, and they are targeting so to speak "good" people. So yes, they are interdimensional beings who are "demonising" the host, they act, and are different. in total are lost from waking up
betha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2018, 08:18 PM   #8
mannybash

All groups that are secretive are like this too. Dancers keep themselves to themselves certain populations like Greeks maybe lawyers almost certainly and so on
mannybash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2018, 09:02 PM   #9
tnt1

We all have a bubble around us. This is composed of our life energies, the electromagnetic kinetic field we all have is not the same in all. Some have larger diameter bubbles around them if you will, making their energies stronger than others. To the feeders they stand out more and these brighter ones can sense and feel for a great distance around them even greater than conscious awareness can reveal. Not all are as developed as others here.

This has nothing to do really with species either as many living beings here have greater energy fields than many of the fragmented human souls here. You could be sitting near a raven in the woods with a greater energy field or be in a boat above whales or dolphins that both have much greater kinetic sense and field size/strength around their bodies than any of you on the boat.

Still though the feeders choose the ones they can find the easiest that stand out. The brighter you are the more attention you bring. It all revolves around photon exchange of each other's lights and this exchange of energies makes the universe go round. Those of us with a vessel primarily get fed on. At the same time we have a mapped out experience we have usually had a big hand in creating with other like minded of our circle. These are usually the feeders associated with each of us. Guarding us and protecting their investment in energy, your body. They tweak you as needed per agreement and feed off your life energies while you have a life energy vessel to play in and you regenerate this to keep going as per your ability which is again each unique. Then after you run out of ability to regenerate your vessel dies but you go on and are now one of the feeders and one of the feeders that was your guardian for your time is now in a vessel waking as a babe all over again and you pay back the favor acting as a guard and feeder in his play time.
Old 26-02-2018, 06:56 AM   #10
elshaper

Default Psychics & empaths who are ignorant of how to....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjashoes View Post
yes that is basically what they do but not just "psychic kids", they actually do it to anyone who isn't a flesh robot
Quote:
Originally Posted by betha View Post
in islam there are djiins, and they are targeting so to speak "good" people. So yes, they are interdimensional beings who are "demonising" the host, they act, and are different. in total are lost from waking up
So one needs to know how to either counterattack or protect themselves and loved ones, don't ya?

Alternatively, how about dimming yourself by going to the dark side?
Let's put it this way, just because you are a non-meateater and concentrate on yoga and meditation, that in itself lacks balance. Think about that.

Just cut ties with all unnecessary attachment that stops you from becoming the best version of yourself.
I've posted excellent protection/cleansing video here before. Watch those. You'd feel fantastically at peace. Forget meditation, it's instantaneous.
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus

Last edited by elshaper; 26-02-2018 at 07:05 AM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2018, 11:01 AM   #11
frank_garrett

im one of the empathic people they targeted. now they deleted my account and blocked me from creating a youtube account. i have lost all hope to fight them.
frank_garrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2018, 12:08 AM   #12
rooey

Quote:
Originally Posted by frank_garrett View Post
im one of the empathic people they targeted. now they deleted my account and blocked me from creating a youtube account. i have lost all hope to fight them.

don't let them win, relax, try feel free and in control, peaceful etc
Old 19-04-2018, 12:48 PM   #13
takhisis

I am a empath and have bizarre encounters all my entire life with beings (people) , i can read energies and vibes naturally when i meet people, its more like a gut feeling or instinct , i can tell there intentions are good or bad, i have seen some beings i have known ,from work and just life i seen out of the corner of my eye, one guy vibrate like a rattlesnake one time who i thought was a friend it only happened for a split second it was at a time in my life when i met my twin flame and was becoming close with her, but outside forces destroyed that relationship between us. although it improved my life somewhat concerning work i have a much better job now, but at this job i met a really wierd patholicial lair that seems bent on just causing as much mischief and stress for people around him , but thankfully he is no longer working there
takhisis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2018, 02:48 PM   #14
positiveevitisop

What I'm not understanding is why people think of spiritual interferences and attacks to be only limited one kind of entity. So, if influence is proceeded by an entity that's not reptilian, all of a sudden that makes any sort of influence on anyone okay? So long as they don't have a slit pupil for an eye? xD

How about we just talk about entity's with negative intentions? Perhaps that would objectively get rid of the label, and allow a person to objectively think in terms of spiritual protection alone, not whether or not it's this or that doing it.

Point being, doesn't matter what a person thinks it is, if an entity has bad intentions and aims to influence a human being with those intentions, reptilian, angelic, or a friggin' monkey spirit, doesn't matter. These labels accomplish nothing and is purely conceptual based.

Other than that, there is some accuracy in this thread. A gifted child is certainly very vulnerable to spiritual influences especially if they are born in your average human family, not even close to privy to non-physical influences. Without such a person around, it's quite often children of this magnitude are targeted by a variety of threatening and manipulative entities, not limited to any kind of consciousness.

I think that's all I have to say, tootles!

http://www.esotericonline.net/forum/...ting-spiritual
positiveevitisop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2018, 03:21 PM   #15
tnt1

Quote:
Originally Posted by positiveevitisop View Post
What I'm not understanding is why people think of spiritual interferences and attacks to be only limited one kind of entity. So, if influence is proceeded by an entity that's not reptilian, all of a sudden that makes any sort of influence on anyone okay? So long as they don't have a slit pupil for an eye? xD

How about we just talk about entity's with negative intentions? Perhaps that would objectively get rid of the label, and allow a person to objectively think in terms of spiritual protection alone, not whether or not it's this or that doing it.

Point being, doesn't matter what a person thinks it is, if an entity has bad intentions and aims to influence a human being with those intentions, reptilian, angelic, or a friggin' monkey spirit, doesn't matter. These labels accomplish nothing and is purely conceptual based.

Other than that, there is some accuracy in this thread. A gifted child is certainly very vulnerable to spiritual influences especially if they are born in your average human family, not even close to privy to non-physical influences. Without such a person around, it's quite often children of this magnitude are targeted by a variety of threatening and manipulative entities, not limited to any kind of consciousness.

I think that's all I have to say, tootles!

This is a good point and it leads me to the obvious which is the real, or the practical reality we can witness before us. While some may see or notice things about the reality before us, some also realize the space before us is not just empty space but alive, that is to say responsive in that there is a permeating consciousness or 'mental' aspect to it all.
For me the serious twist to it all is that there is no outside. Not really. There is only the perception that is all internal and since it is all perceived internally then it can only be mental for all of it! This really is gods dream so to speak.
God is one being. All the religions say that and we all hear the law of one and this and that but it always come back to this one organism or consciousness that when we break it down feeds on itself over and over and over in this repeated cycle of birth, live, breed, die but not before making more so the one that is all of these never actually dies but lives for ever and ever and ever eating itself so many times over it couldn't remember if it wanted to but through the shear genius of it all forgets through an amnesia anyway!

What does it prove? It proves the obvious. We can see all of the physical aspect of living as we age and everywhere here in this area we area allowed to perceive in is survival of the fittest! We may have forgotten that some of us, those with rose colored glasses but the truth is it's a wild world out there that will literally eat you just the way you eat something to survive here yourself. The nature of all we can perceive is predatory! Therefore there is no reason at all to think it would be otherwise outside of the range of our perceptions! Hawking was correct! Don't call the aliens! They'll just eat us or we'll eat them but one or the two will occur.
Old 26-04-2018, 04:45 PM   #16
positiveevitisop

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
...I've posted excellent protection/cleansing video here before. Watch those. You'd feel fantastically at peace. Forget meditation, it's instantaneous.
Forget meditation? no! Hehe,
To add to the protection and simultaneously contradict the claim of meditation being useless, here's a thread that informs the use of a meditation for awareness and protection, though these are only basics!

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=321441

Only through our own experiences can we understand reality and self from our individual viewpoints, while also not ignoring nor fully believing anything told to oneself from the outside. Perhaps if instead of using the word "meditation," we say, "the utilization of a variety of altered states," would that make it sound less new-agey and more plausible? Labels certainly seem to be significant in this world, haha!

http://www.esotericonline.net/forum/...ting-spiritual

Last edited by positiveevitisop; 26-04-2018 at 05:27 PM.
positiveevitisop is offline   Reply With Quote