Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Old 05-05-2018, 05:11 PM   #81
positiveevitisop

Default Yum!

http://www.esotericonline.net/forum/...ting-spiritual

Last edited by positiveevitisop; 05-05-2018 at 05:13 PM.
positiveevitisop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2018, 02:36 PM   #82
j35p3r4d0

I wanted to post a quick reply to the first page of posts here.

1: The reptillian (or reptiloid; similar to reptile lifeform) aliens are either:

A; A type of species from outside the solar system, B; A type of species from within the solar system since before mans earlier evolution, Or C: The two groups working together.

2: Consuming children may occur primarily for these two following reasons:

A: Children will not resist as easily as an adult human, and B: Children carry less accumulated toxins than an adult, who in perhaps 30-40 years of life may accumulate an amount of say perhaps specifically radioactive isotopes.

3: Adrenochrome causes persistent psychic phenomena, Adrenochrome is oxidized Adrenaline, which forms due to the secretion of large amounts of Adrenaline, at times of extreme fear and stress.

4:Adrenochrome, Oxidised adrenaline, given it creates and persists psychic phenomena, may be utilized by this species or group of similar species unto persisting psychic phenomena due to the fact that it ....

4.1: Is therefor presumably compatible with the physiology of this species, and this may indicate the origin of this species being point...

1.B; Within the solar system previous to mans evolution, as many earth bound species are older than man significantly depending on what information you go with...

A: Having evolved within the solar system or on the earth and traveling elsewhere to survive, or having dwelled underground.

Some idea of my own was that some of these lifeforms persisted here underground, and may work with a higher up food chain species similar to them from other star systems since previous to mans evolution.

Thus seeing man as a lower animal life form, you can understand from the Kosher slaughtering practices video on the first form post page that they would then utilize humans as food.

Again back to children being cleaner food, and less likely to resist.

My final point is that the pedophile reptile cult which abuses children via child rape and sex trafficking may have old routes to reptile god worship or something the like, yet in my mind has, as members of the human population, no significant genetic ancestry to Alien "Reptiloid" ( similar to reptile species), due to being homo sapiens, and simian hominids, not terrestrial Reptiloid species, or Reptiloid species from outside the solar system.

I want you to read over this whole post at least once again and take in carefully what is posted here, because I see this type of reasoned discourse nowhere online.

Have a nice day.
j35p3r4d0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2018, 02:56 PM   #83
j35p3r4d0

One last observation is that mathematically, at the point in time of the Alex Collier interview from the first post, that....

From a rough population of United States of America roughly 320,000,000+. (320 million+), 37,000 Children missing is 1/ 8648 ( 8 thousand 468 roughly) of the entire population.

So this activity in 1994 is 1/8600 roughly the United States population.

As a rough comparison, Google states that ...

"On top of that, another 53 people kill themselves with a firearm each day, according to the CDC. Breaking it down further, three people are killed by a gun per hour and almost seven people are shot every 60 minutes. The FBI's “crime clock” indicates that a violent crime occurs every 25.3 seconds.Jan 16, 2013"

So every year roughly 19,645 people kill themselves in U.S.A., By this data every two year period exceeds the total haul of children until 1994 by the reptilian aliens for food.

This period may exceed a span of 45 years. So for every 45 years of children being stolen and eaten under extreme torment by Alpha Draconis reptiloids, a Slightly higher number of people in U.S.A. kill themselves every two years.

Seem fair for higher lifeforms? Make your own decisions, the U.S.A. government from that Alex Collier stuff was in fact blackmailed for this lesser number of humans than simply killed themselves within U.S.A. every two year period.

Keep this in mind.

I want you to read over this whole post at least once again and take in carefully what is posted here, because I see this type of reasoned discourse nowhere online.
Old 13-05-2018, 03:04 PM   #84
j35p3r4d0

A FINAL point is that when you sprout beans to make the biologically active, and eat them when they begin growing is more nutritious in some ways...

So eating live human children, (as a lesser capable life form lower on the food chain) when young; IS

A; Cleaner, B: Safer, and C: here presented as arguably more nutritious than adult humans by weight, especially if freaking them out creates biologically compatible hormones which persist psychoactive phenomena in biologically compatible Alien or older terrestrial species.

So you sprout beans, they're more nutritious, you freak out human children, they contain higher levels of bad ju ju for the reptiloid overlords psychic powers. Figure?

Have a bad day.

EDIT: (So this is like proper homicide chop-shop slaughterhouse harvesting activity going on NOT 4TH DIMENSIONAL claptrap prana harvesting. Get Real. These species are a danger to your biological survival as a mortal.

Last edited by j35p3r4d0; 13-05-2018 at 03:06 PM.