Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Old 29-03-2018, 05:53 PM   #1
aronia

Post Im a human hybird how is possible for me to shapeshift into a an Rep

Im a human hybird how is possible for me to shape shift into a an reptilan?.

Along time ago somesome ask me if had ever done that

I know its the truth you know royals are not humans.

Last edited by aronia; 30-03-2018 at 12:32 AM.
aronia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2018, 12:39 PM   #2
aronia

Post I believe i found my answer in my memory of the past

I remember now DarkEnternal the ex moderator of this forum said to be you first need to be possessed by a reptilian and also have undergone Satanic Ridulistic child abuse since brith or maybe infant. Im not sure he right about the last thing.

Last edited by aronia; 31-03-2018 at 12:41 PM.
Old 31-03-2018, 12:48 PM   #3
Sabrina
Inactive

I thought it was symbolic as in Satan was a serpent so if you follow satan you become a reptilian.
The bloodlines are narcissistic psychopaths and will give their traits to their children if they keep marrying the same families.
Having no empathy creates a cold persona.

Marrying commoners is probably because they used to have affairs with people to vampire off - and now they can't as they are in the public eye.

But they can still create narcs by cutting them off from the mother - which is what Charles did.

If you read about how Diana became anorexic after spending a holiday at Balmoral in a small area with the whole Royal family - you'll see that what she is describing is being with narcs.

So there may well be actual underground rituals going on - they may be like 'shamans' with reptilian shapeshifting on drugs - but I don't think that physically they shapeshift - just mentally if anything.

I haven't seen any evidence to prove otherwise and they are too public to get away with it.

Last edited by Sabrina; 31-03-2018 at 12:50 PM.
Sabrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2018, 01:11 PM   #4
aronia

Thumbs up If what you say is true it fits my father and his family very well

If what you say is true it fits my father and his family very well and too a large extent metoo a very large extent myself depemce of whici people a prefer to be compassion too or want to help - I a little better now then i was last fall befor 29 September and i was alot worst befor around 20 August.

To add to this both him i he seems only to be compassion if it fits our interests or ego which might be the same in many cases.

The same can be be said about my sister in a lesser degree.

My mother is much nicer person but she still have possible to change concder she fits i too very well what you talk about. She from a Germanic Bloodline.

Reptilian family members

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=30908

BACKUP LINK

Quote:
Originally Posted by darketernal
I know I come from what David calls a "bloodline family". Just because one carries the genes and is a hybrid, does not make them a reptilian in the way David is refering to them. You've got to be possessed or inhabited in some way by these beings. The genes only make such a thing possible.

Posted by Mariag

I think that maybe you are right , it has to be possesion and the genes makes it possible . But I thinkl everyone has the ability to be possesed by spirits and other creatures. I carry the genes but I am not evil or how to explain it. I try to spread love and positive energy around us
Quote:
Originally Posted by mariag View Post
I do not Believe neither do I assume that my family members are Reptilian shapeshifter , I KNOW that they are .
I have seen it with my own Eyes . I know that David Icke is telling the truth . I do not care what you think of me or anyone else but please respect others for what they believe in and what they are . Everyone has the right to say whatever they want to .

Last edited by aronia; 31-03-2018 at 01:42 PM.
Old 31-03-2018, 03:22 PM   #5
aronia

Post How to Recognize Characteristics of Reptilian Possessed and Hybrids

How to Recognize Characteristics of Reptilian Possessed and Hybrids

http://www.thinkaboutit-aliens.com/r...essed-hybrids/

BACKUP LINK
Old 01-04-2018, 05:51 PM   #6
Sabrina
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by aronia View Post
How to Recognize Characteristics of Reptilian Possessed and Hybrids

http://www.thinkaboutit-aliens.com/r...essed-hybrids/

BACKUP LINK
That links says that vegetarians are aggressive? WTF????

I've been vegetarian since 11 and I am not a reptilian nor aggressive. The opposite. Most vegetarians love animals and is the first reason they tend to give up eating meat. Not because they are afraid they will smell because they are reptilians.

I've read some stupid stuff but this is ridiculous. The article is explaining narcissists and psychopaths - a human condition.

And the ones I've known eat meat and abuse animals and go on to abuse humans.

Really....

Whoever wrote that met a vegetarian narcissist and wants to believe they are not human - they do act like aliens but they are human and definitely what they eat is what they want to eat and like eating if they are vegetarian it's because of that not down to compassion for animals or caring if they smell offensive.

The writer needs to find a better way to call vegetarians names such as smelly - how childish is that lol....

Last edited by Sabrina; 01-04-2018 at 05:56 PM.
Sabrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 12:35 PM   #7
STJUART

carolyn hamlett havetalk much about reptilians. if a person is born with two types of parent human reptilian i think they can shapeshift
STJUART is offline   Reply With Quote