Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Hidden Science & Advanced Technology

Old 17-02-2016, 10:32 PM   #1
jake_ball

Default A kid made this laser.....

.....so just imagine what the military have got!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVrJUbeuG44
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2016, 09:35 AM   #2
gremlin

I could use one of those to burn holes in my brothers head.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2016, 09:48 AM   #3
eurosianguy
Quiz Champ

Here is one from Germany. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBtyy8HcW4g

And this is what they let us see. So they are most likely way ahead of that.
3. The One is All and the All are One
4. What you put out is what you get back
5. Everything changes, except the first 4 Laws
eurosianguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2016, 10:06 AM   #4
oz93666

Interesting arrangement , 8 x 5w laser diodes focused with a lens...makes it only good for close range ,must have cost a good few thousand $ in components ...

You can buy on ebay components for one laser @ 40w which would have a long range and cost a quarter of the price.

Last edited by oz93666; 18-02-2016 at 10:12 AM.
oz93666 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2016, 02:38 AM   #5
truth seeker 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post

Damn.
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2016, 07:00 AM   #6
Cryptoverse

Awesome looking
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2016, 11:04 AM   #7
cosmic tramp

On our local news the other day reported that our Police Helicopter has received many laser shining 'pranks' from members of the public, to such a point they're issuing air cops with special specs (as well as arresting anybody on the ground who does it). You'd've thought whatever the anti-laser specs are made of, they'd make the Police Helicopter windshield and windows from the same laser deflecting material. Must admit they are dangerous, not a fan of lasers.

Last edited by cosmic tramp; 29-03-2016 at 11:05 AM.
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2016, 11:11 AM   #8
cosmic tramp

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post

Fruitloop. They need to take it off him and FAST.
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2016, 09:37 PM   #9
derekbuttery

I. Want. One.
Old 15-06-2016, 10:36 PM   #10
kickmuck

Compared to what a bullet can do or a missile or a nuke bomb i don't think this would have much use in the field in terms of military effectiveness to destroy things.

I'm sure they have probably tested stuff like this though.
kickmuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2016, 11:36 AM   #11
jake_ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by kickmuck View Post
Compared to what a bullet can do or a missile or a nuke bomb i don't think this would have much use in the field in terms of military effectiveness to destroy things.

I'm sure they have probably tested stuff like this though.
Yeah but a laser is sort of a quiet weapon.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2018, 06:45 AM   #12
itsallundercontrol

Old 14-09-2018, 02:19 PM   #13
elshaper

As per this video, knife and guns are banned, do you think laser will be the weapon of choice in the future?

Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2018, 02:54 PM   #14
decim

http://thefutureofthings.com/4081-sa...e-sonic-laser/

Saser – The Sonic Laser

Scientists from the University of Nottingham have produced a new type of acoustic laser device, called Saser. It is a sonic equivalent to the laser, capable of producing an intense beam of uniform sound waves on a nano scale. The new device could have significant and useful applications in a variety of fields, such as computing and imaging.
Prof. Anthony Kent
(Credit: University of Nottingham)
The idea for this latest innovation was conceived in collaboration with colleagues at the Lashkarev Institute of Semiconductor Physics in Ukraine. According to the researchers, it did not begin as a regular experiment – their first tests were performed out of plain curiosity. Professor Anthony Kent, from University of Nottingham’s School of Physics and Astronomy, said: “While our work on Sasers is driven mostly by pure scientific curiosity, we feel that the technology has the potential to transform the area of acoustics, much as the laser has transformed optics in the 50 years since its invention.”
The Saser uses ultra-high frequency sound waves, in a similar manner to the way laser uses light waves. The traditional Light Amplification by the Stimulated Emission of Radiation (LASER) uses packets of electromagnetic vibrations called ‘photons’. The result is a continuous photon beam, created via stimulating electrons with an external power source; the release of energy (occurring as the electrons collide) is made in a highly reflective optical cavity. The coherent and controllable shining beam of laser light is due to the photons’ homogenous frequency and rate of oscillation.
The Saser mimics the laser technology, but instead of light waves it employs sound waves, and instead of photons it sends phonons. In addition, instead of sending waves through an optical cavity, the sonic Saser travels through a tiny structure called a ‘superlattice’. This structure is made out of 50 super-thin sheets of two alternating semiconductor materials, Gallium Arsenide and Aluminum Arsenide. In order to achieve the exact effect, each layer must be as thin as air – just a few atoms thick. When the phonons are inside the superlattice, they bounce, multiply and eventually escape in the form of an ultra-high frequency photon beam.
Previous researches have tried to develop sound-emitting devices, but this is the first time a device emits sound waves in the terahertz frequency range. As for the beam itself, it consists of coherent acoustic waves, produced at nanometer wavelengths. The scientific and technological applications vary; one example of the Saser’s potential is the sonogram, a device that can scan for defects in nanometer scale objects like micro-electric circuits.
Another application converts the Saser beam to terahertz electromagnetic waves. These can be used for medical imaging and security screening. In the nanotechnology field, high intensity sound waves can be used to change nanostructures’ electronic properties; therefore, the Saser could be used as a high-speed terahertz clock, which could make the computers of the future a thousand times faster.
While laser is found in common devices (such as supermarket scanners and DVD players) and across various industries, the Saser is still under development. However, its makers are convinced that it will become just as common.
In addition to the accolade given by the publication of the study in Physical Review, the research team has won a grant of £636,000 from the Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council; the team intends to use the grant to further develop the Saser technology over the next four years.
TFOT has previously covered a research that aims to model the sound of water, conducted by scientists at Cornell University in Ithaca, as well as the development of flexible, transparent nanotube-based loudspeakers at Tsinghua University and Beijing University. Other related TFOT stories include the Laser ‘Knife’, a device that fits to the front of a laser source and tames it into usable beams that are able to travel long distances, and the world’s first weapons-grade electronic laser, which is being developed by Northrop Grumman.
For more information about the Saser, please visit University of Nottingham’s websit
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote