Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Hidden Science & Advanced Technology

Old 28-02-2018, 03:28 AM   #1
oz93666

Default Tony Rodrigues press ganged into the secret space program

Yet another whistleblower from the SSP ....so many now , no one can be in any doubt this is real ....

He was taken as a kid into the "20 and back program" ...you work 20 years off world , then have a memory wipe , de aged , and returned to Earth...

A truly fascinating story of what it's like to live as a slave in off world bases , brothels , nightlife ...rapid fire information , very credible source ....although those who are not already familiar with testimony from other SSP whistleblowers may find it all too much to believe .

http://

3:00 "A couple of days latter I was taken ,I woke up with a grey and a reptile in my bedroom"

6:00 "10 and a half million people on Mars" (these are humans taken from Earth)

13:10 .."we had shock collars , they would shock us from the bridge "get to work" .."

26:30 ...In the brothels on Ceres (a large asteroid) .."ET's could come and pay to have sex with Earth girls , those taken from Earth, against their will , 'blank slated' (mind wiped) and put through a '20 and back' " ....

28:20 ..."I eventually had a relationship with one of the girls ...we loved each other ...she would tell me everything (about sex with german officers and aliens) ...she had telepathic alien encounters which were far more enjoyable than sex "

40:00 German high command in Antarctica

Last edited by oz93666; 01-03-2018 at 01:26 AM.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2018, 09:22 AM   #2
oz93666

This second video in the series focuses on Tony's early life as a slave from 9 years old onwards ...trauma based MK to develop psychic abilities which were used in cocaine trafficking ....some time as a sex slave ....involvement in satanic rituals where children were killed and eaten ... in his late teens he was moved to working in off world bases.

@ 45:10 David Icke gets a mention.

Old 01-03-2018, 01:28 AM   #3
oz93666

Most disappointing that material like this doesn't create more interest ..

Is it all to much for people to believe ???

Most threads here are only dealing with the surface level of the hidden agenda, that which everybody sees , but only truthers understand ... the latest shooting ...immigration ...politics , all of it comparatively trivial and irrelevant.

Beneath all these distractions is an almost totally hidden layer .. the layer that deals with the illuminati off world empire ... ET's , the secret space program , enforced slavery of millions of humans abducted from Earth ....

It's mind blowingly interesting ...in my estimation all true ... and meshes seamlessly with the information David Icke has covered.
Old 08-03-2018, 09:32 AM   #4
oz93666

This is Tony telling his story with another interviewer ... the first few minutes the interviewer gives an excellent summary of the whole story , then Tony gives the account of how he (aged 9) crossed the son of a high ranking illuminati which resulted in him being press ganged into the SSP.

Old 09-03-2018, 10:57 AM   #5
acharlatani

I'm going to watch these tonight. Very interested. Will get back to you....

SMASH THE SYSTEM
acharlatani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 11:05 AM   #6
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by acharlatani View Post
I'm going to watch these tonight. Very interested. Will get back to you....
Great .... The last video I posted is a much more professional job by Dr Sallas.. and also covers in detail Tony's trouble with an illuminati kid that got him press ganged!

The first two are by a lady , she's OK but a bit fluffy and talks a little too much.
Old 10-04-2018, 09:30 PM   #7
metak88

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
This is Tony telling his story with another interviewer ... the first few minutes the interviewer gives an excellent summary of the whole story , then Tony gives the account of how he (aged 9) crossed the son of a high ranking illuminati which resulted in him being press ganged into the SSP.
I watched first 4 episodes and fifth ep. on my to-watch playlist.

Where to start... from Peru to Seattle to Moon and Mars then Aries Prime and Ceres...

He tells a interesting story no doubt about that, but it lacks details. Cool storytelling.

For most of things he doesn't remember, wasn't paying attention to details, was too tired/out-of-it, 'superiors'/slave-owners/soldiers/etc. didn't tell him/them anything... etc. etc.

Have you read his book and does he mention this sorts of details in there?
Old 10-04-2018, 09:53 PM   #8
metak88

What also stood out for me was the testing he was subjected to when he arrived on Aries Prime.

The part when he talks about binaural sound would play before the test started?

I also experimented with something similar for easier/faster learning on my own. I would listen to sounds/music on my headphones to make it easier to get to alpha/theta state and stay in that state while reading a book or listening audio lecture at significantly increased playback speed.

Last edited by metak88; 10-04-2018 at 10:00 PM.
metak88 is offline   Reply With Quote