Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 28-04-2018, 02:11 PM   #181
hande

Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post
I

So she wasn’t completely sucked out of the plane and after the “hero” plane passengers got her back in, they tried to reanimate her by CPR…
How could the brave heroes pull her back in without being sucked out themselves?

In these 2 stories, no blood is mentioned. If she was hit by shrapnel it seems unlikely that there was no blood.
Did they change the official story?
Part 1 is simple

The plane had decompressed so there was no chance of being sucked out as she was by all the air leaving very quickly.

The slipstream effect may ( probably would) pull you out of an open door but its not enough to drag you against the window. Her body would also have been blocking the window so they could be closer without feeling it.

The slipstream pulling on her is probably why pulling her in was so difficult - its a few hundred mph wind

Part 2

Was she hit by shrapnel - Papers say that but it could be 1+1=5 again - I dont recall hearing an official statement to that effect

Think how fast it was going had it hit her I Would expect it to make a real mess.
Its as likely she wasn't hit and injuries sustained were caused by going through the window and striking the frame or by being repeatedly smashed against the fuselage - neither would necessarily result in blood spatter in the cabin
hande is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2018, 10:54 AM   #182
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by hande View Post
Part 1 is simple

The plane had decompressed so there was no chance of being sucked out as she was by all the air leaving very quickly.

The slipstream effect may ( probably would) pull you out of an open door but its not enough to drag you against the window. Her body would also have been blocking the window so they could be closer without feeling it.

The slipstream pulling on her is probably why pulling her in was so difficult - its a few hundred mph wind

Part 2

Was she hit by shrapnel - Papers say that but it could be 1+1=5 again - I dont recall hearing an official statement to that effect

Think how fast it was going had it hit her I Would expect it to make a real mess.
Its as likely she wasn't hit and injuries sustained were caused by going through the window and striking the frame or by being repeatedly smashed against the fuselage - neither would necessarily result in blood spatter in the cabin
Would her body of completely emptied of blood as it was sucked out through the fuselage window, then allegedly repeatedly smashed off the fuselage in windows of seceral hundred miles per hour, before being dragged back in through to window with alleged open dimensions of 30 x 40 cm..?
Why would there be lack of blood in the cabin in that scenario in your own opinion?

I would suggest that it is highly likely that there would be blood, considering the force of the impacts and the sharp edges of the window and inner perspex she went through twice..
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine

Last edited by the nine; 30-04-2018 at 10:55 AM.
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2018, 12:15 PM   #183
hande

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post

I would suggest that it is highly likely that there would be blood, considering the force of the impacts and the sharp edges of the window and inner perspex she went through twice..
She didn't though - the window had gone before she reached it any blood spatter caused by her striking the frame would like wise have been sucked out

Her being pulled in wouldn't spatter blood - even though she may leak a bit -

I didn't say there wouldn't be blood I said its not surprising there's no spattering

Are we really still trying to portray an accident as a hoax even though it has no logical rational, means ignoring physics and creating a decompression scenario to shame even Hollywood.
Old 30-04-2018, 12:20 PM   #184
Sabrina
Inactive

Luckily the pilot did not get sucked out of the plane
Sabrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2018, 12:36 PM   #185
hande

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrina View Post
Luckily the pilot did not get sucked out of the plane
Its happened
BA BAC1 11 early 1990s -

They were still climbing so pressure difference was lower and the window blew out - not the glass the whole window

His leg got caught stopping him going all the way - Flight engineer then grabbed him until cabin crew could take over and keep him from being dragged all the way out.

One very battered bruised and Frost bitten pilot
I think the steward also suffered frost bite
Old 30-04-2018, 02:29 PM   #186
the nine

Quote:
She didn't though - the window had gone before she reached it any blood spatter caused by her striking the frame would like wise have been sucked out

Her being pulled in wouldn't spatter blood - even though she may leak a bit -

I didn't say there wouldn't be blood I said its not surprising there's no spattering

Are we really still trying to portray an accident as a hoax even though it has no logical rational, means ignoring physics and creating a decompression scenario to shame even Hollywood.
Im not trying to portray anything..
But If I see glaring anomalies, I will comment..
I cant even see one speck of blood in that picture..considering what we have been told to believe regarding the story, its seems incredible.

You seem to think that is a perfectly normal bloodless scene from a blunt force trauma death, but many of us question the events that certainly dont appear to be based in any logic

Can you imagine how fast the victims heart rate would be going before death, and she suffered no lacerations to her skin through the event?
Either that pic is wrong, or the story is wrong..but something is not right about this, and her being a high profile banker makes it even more suspicious round here!
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
Old 30-04-2018, 02:46 PM   #187
hande

Quote:
Im not trying to portray anything..
But If I see glaring anomalies, I will comment..
I cant even see one speck of blood in that picture..considering what we have been told to believe regarding the story, its seems incredible.

You seem to think that is a perfectly normal bloodless scene from a blunt force trauma death, but many of us question the events that certainly dont appear to be based in any logic

Can you imagine how fast the victims heart rate would be going before death, and she suffered no lacerations to her skin through the event?
Either that pic is wrong, or the story is wrong..but something is not right about this, and her being a high profile banker makes it even more suspicious round here!
Or your understanding of what happened is wrong

Remember you are basing your assessment on witness statements (always unreliable) and Newspaper reports - which sensationalise the unreliable witness statements - as such half the stuff that dosent seem to add up - probably didn't happen.

There would be more credibility in a claim that there was a explosive device in the engine and a 2nd charge directing shrapnel (using aircraft materials) directed at her seat in an effort to silence her, than there is in the idea its all a hoax possibly so she can be snuck off to Mars.
Old 30-04-2018, 02:55 PM   #188
the nine

Quote:

Remember you are basing your assessment on witness statements (always unreliable) and Newspaper reports - which sensationalise the unreliable witness statements - as such half the stuff that dosent seem to add up - probably didn't happen.

There would be more credibility in a claim that there was a explosive device in the engine and a 2nd charge directing shrapnel (using aircraft materials) directed at her seat in an effort to silence her, than there is in the idea its all a hoax possibly so she can be snuck off to Mars.
What else have we to base our assessments on other than witness statements and media reports?
What are you basing your assessments on then?
Old 30-04-2018, 03:00 PM   #189
elshaper
Inactive

^
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2018, 03:22 PM   #190
hande

Quote:
What else have we to base our assessments on other than witness statements and media reports?
What are you basing your assessments on then?
After the initial report

REALITY

Ive simply applied my knowledge of aviation and my knowledge of physics to explain how certain things could happen.
Such as why no one else was sucked out later ( the cabin pressure had equalised )
- or why nobody was unconscious despite not wearing masks - ( because the immediate response is to descend to breathable air and since the onboard oxygen only last a few minutes they probably weren't getting any via the masks anymore .)

At no point have I claimed I know what happened (other than the plane will have decompressed very quickly)

None of which rely on media statements or are even limited to this incident - its applicable to every commercial airliner.

Basic research would reveal this to everyone - its no secret its not complicated

Like you I'm not convinced about the media reports accuracy in fact I'm damn sure its wrong (it always is).

But further to that doubt ive applied the "why do it" test and it being a Hoax fails that test.

Which leaves accident - or a murder designed to look like an accident - the latter seems rather elaborate and unecasserily complex but as I dont know what her security measures are on a daily basis or why she may be at risk - I cant say nobody would try that

Last edited by hande; 30-04-2018 at 03:22 PM.
Old 30-04-2018, 03:29 PM   #191
truegroup

Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!

Quote:
Right there THE crux of the matter. Without any understanding of explosive decompression, people arsume their opinion must be valid because it just is

Quote:
I don't think there is anything wrong with basing an assessment on witness reports. The problem is the assessment is ridiculous hyperbole, way more sensationalized than the bloody media!

Quote:
Neither of which have any coherent evidence.

Blunt trauma. Not gushing blood loss. The cause of death is probably THE most accurate of all the reports.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2018, 12:55 PM   #192
elshaper
Inactive

I think we are going to see more of 'sucked out' news from now on.

Quote:
Pilot, 27, 'gets sucked out of a cockpit window at 32,000ft' after windshield shattered on a 119-passenger plane

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/chin...m=rta-fallback
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2018, 03:26 PM   #193
oneriver

How many is that now, 3?

I have a feeling these incidents are related to the earth's weakening magnetosphere, but not sure how..
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2018, 05:29 PM   #194
hande

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneriver View Post
How many is that now, 3?

I have a feeling these incidents are related to the earth's weakening magnetosphere, but not sure how..

The 3rd incident raised by me was about 20 years ago.

Unless there was a bird strike ( unlikely normally theres a huge mess and so Bird strike would be in the report) this latest incident is probably down to a production fault or maintenance error.

Outside chance of prior damage being ignored due to cost / management pressure
Old 15-05-2018, 06:20 PM   #195
oneriver

Quote:

The 3rd incident raised by me was about 20 years ago.

Unless there was a bird strike ( unlikely normally theres a huge mess and so Bird strike would be in the report) this latest incident is probably down to a production fault or maintenance error.

Outside chance of prior damage being ignored due to cost / management pressure
Sorry, but I was including this incident from 19/4/18...they are claiming the window fell out due to turbulence...

Quote:
A total of 242 people were aboard the plane, three of the passengers were slightly injured as a result of the incident.

An Air India airplane entered a turbulence zone while flying from Amritsar to New Delhi on April 19; the violent shaking caused the windowpane to fall out.

"I've never come across anything like that. For 10-12 minutes we passed an area of incredibly strong turbulence," the plane's pilot said.
https://sputniknews.com/asia/2018042...ulence-window/
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2018, 07:41 PM   #196
hande

That's not a window its a decorative trim and stop idiots scratching the glass protection

Its not structural - its of no importance to the actual aircraft operation.

Its akin to the GTI badge falling off a Golf and claiming the boot (trunk if your a Spam) fell off
Old 25-02-2019, 06:38 AM   #197
serpentine

Tidying up another thread (or two).

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpentine View Post
Well, I was reading about a similar uncontained engine failure a while back and also thinking of how mankind will be stopped in it's tracks at some point and suggested that the next time such as thing occured perhaps a high up bank official would be sucked out the plane and killed as a symbolic start to what will unravel.

She understands the symbolic nature of gestures.

Two things that have been most damaging are mass jet travel and the claiming of ownership to something that isn't yours to claim which is the heart of banking and has lead to the planet being despoiled.

https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...74&postcount=2

I'm not one to usually to threaten nor even give predictions especially when deaths are involved but I was going to update on this comment at the 5 year mark but held off for some reason then held of again after the attacks on Syria. This air incident is why I mention it now.

That was a troll comment by me at the time aimed at diverse members of the forum and some off forum organisations.

As if I would ask the Sun a trivial request to bump off a person.

Indeed!

After the solar flares of September 2017 and the November occurence I did in fact actually ask her to extract a banker out of a flying plane with an added visualization of the mind. It was an off the cuff request made sure certain in the knowledge that She could do such a thing (successfully placing the passenger on the ground) with or maybe without the help of Infinite Consciousness who (it felt in what might best be describe as) momentarily frowned at the request.

The reason for asking such a thing was that after asking Her to intervene in Earth's affairs previously something peculiar started happening. Intermittently and without warning indoors and whilst outside I started getting a weird build up of pressure around my head followed by physiological reaction in my right rear lower brain area. These sensations lasted a few seconds only and occured once maybe every 5 or 6 weeks or so.

I'm old enough to maybe suffer a brain haemorrhage or stroke but have no experience of such so I let it ride for about a year with any seeming deterioration in health. Feelingwise it felt like being in a car changing gear improperly followed by it slipping back down a gear.

Up to this point the communications had been one way from me with non verbal responses from Her. At this point now maybe what I was sensing was Her attempt to actually communicate back. The outlandish request for an indication that She would actually intervene was made in this light and having been made it I put it out of mind not wishing to focus my will on the matter.

Fast forward to very early April the following year two consecutive early morning trips to the shop revealed a Sun full of portent quite unlike I've ever seen Her.

Continuing here:

https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...2&postcount=83

Last edited by serpentine; 25-02-2019 at 06:54 AM.
serpentine is offline   Reply With Quote