Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Vaccinations / Big Pharma / Bio-Warfare

Old 08-06-2017, 03:39 PM   #1
zoeismyeverything

Default The 'Autism' sham

Hi All,

I am of the belief that the increase of autism, as well as other conditions such as ADHD, is directly related to changes in society. For example, the ever increasing vaccinations a child must go through, as well as the shite in food etc.

Now I know I must tread carefully here, as Autism is a very sensitive and very real subject for many people. All my working life so far, I have worked with 'Autistic' children and adults. I have experience with them , I'm not just some bloke who sits in a room making up theories for fun.

I believe that autism is a sham,one big lie. Now I'm not saying that it flat out doesn't exist. Or that the people with the 'condition' do not experience the symptoms and characteristics. For them it is real, but this is just them.

What I'm saying, is that the idea of 'autism' being a randomly increasing condition is a sham, used to tar any child or anyone with a certain set of personal characteristics. If a child can't behave in class, they are a disruptive influence and may have 'autism', if they don't get on with other children they are a disruptive influence and may have 'autism'. I believe autism is being used to tar anyone who does not fit the "norm" of being the perfectly programmable child with the same brush.

They say autism is a spectrum, and it is. But that's only because we are all on a bloody spectrum! We all meant to be different. But that's being lost, after all, that's not the Elites ideal.

To be honest I don't know where I'm going with this. It's all very difficult for me. I think of the perfect way to explain or phrase it and then I lose it. Any input would be appreciated. But something is wrong with this whole 'autism' thing and I just can't put my finger on it.
zoeismyeverything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2017, 06:00 PM   #2
iamawaveofthesea

Autism is what happens when humans are exposed to things like aluminum and mercury and glyphosate....basically the things that the big pharma and big agra corporations love to put in their products

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 08-06-2017 at 06:01 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 12:51 AM   #3
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoeismyeverything View Post
Hi All,
I am of the belief that the increase of autism, as well as other conditions such as ADHD, is directly related to changes in society. For example, the ever increasing vaccinations a child must go through, as well as the shite in food etc.
This was all figured out decades ago and has nothing to do with food !!

It's the mercury compound Thimerosal put in the vaccines with the specific purpose of reducing IQ , causing autism and autism spectrum conditions ...

Alex Jones is the expert on this , simply because he's interviewed dozens of insider scientists and doctors ... these videos are all on Youtube.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2017, 04:35 AM   #4
motleyhoo

The dots are all there to connect. Kids get autism after injections, but not all kids. If it was the injections causing it directly more kids would get autism. Dr. Wakefield showed that there was a direct correlation between autism and screwed up gut bacteria, but screwed up gut bacteria is not the direct cause either. Autism greatly increased in the late 90's after MMR and Glyphosate both increased.

It should be obvious. All the dots are right there. Glyphosate screws up the gut bacteria in such a way that it predisposes a child getting certain multiple vaccines to get autism. There could also be a component of damaged epigenes from the parents who were themselves exposed to this GMO crap and then passed the damaged genes to their children.
"Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it ... It is not a field of a few acres of ground, but a cause, that we are defending, and whether we defeat the enemy in one battle, or by degrees, the consequences will be the same." -- Thomas Paine
motleyhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2017, 05:47 AM   #5
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by motleyhoo View Post
The dots are all there to connect. Kids get autism after injections, but not all kids. If it was the injections causing it directly more kids would get autism..
If you give a 100 adults 1gm of deadly poison 5 will drop dead .....10 will violently vomit and recover .... 10 will go into a coma ... etc...

Same with mercury in the vaccines 0.1% of kids will die 2 % autistic . ..30 % 20pt IQ reduction ...etc

I'm not saying additives in food and GMO isn't a factor ... but if you take that line, that it's multiple agents , people are overwhelmed ... shrug their shoulders and say "what can we do?"....

Keep the focus on vaccines this is doable.

Removal of vaccines will eliminate autism.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2017, 06:18 AM   #6
iamwhoam

Quote:
Hi All,

Now I know I must tread carefully here, as Autism is a very sensitive and very real subject for many people. All my working life so far, I have worked with 'Autistic' children and adults. I have experience with them , I'm not just some bloke who sits in a room making up theories for fun.

I believe that autism is a sham,one big lie. Now I'm not saying that it flat out doesn't exist. Or that the people with the 'condition' do not experience the symptoms and characteristics. For them it is real, but this is just them.

What I'm saying, is that the idea of 'autism' being a randomly increasing condition is a sham, used to tar any child or anyone with a certain set of personal characteristics. If a child can't behave in class, they are a disruptive influence and may have 'autism', if they don't get on with other children they are a disruptive influence and may have 'autism'. I believe autism is being used to tar anyone who does not fit the "norm" of being the perfectly programmable child with the same brush.

They say autism is a spectrum, and it is. But that's only because we are all on a bloody spectrum! We all meant to be different. But that's being lost, after all, that's not the Elites ideal.

To be honest I don't know where I'm going with this. It's all very difficult for me. I think of the perfect way to explain or phrase it and then I lose it. Any input would be appreciated. But something is wrong with this whole 'autism' thing and I just can't put my finger on it.
That's a pretty ballsy Post. I find it interesting. I don't know if it's true or not, but the same thought has crossed my mind. The only autistic person I used to know was Rainman. Now it's everywhere.
Old 30-06-2017, 06:50 AM   #7
zoeismyeverything

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamwhoam View Post
That's a pretty ballsy Post. I find it interesting. I don't know if it's true or not, but the same thought has crossed my mind. The only autistic person I used to know was Rainman. Now it's everywhere.
I know, I still have doubts about speaking and writing around this topic. But what's the point leaving stones unturned because of the risk of offending people?
Old 01-07-2017, 02:35 PM   #8
polyhedron
Premier Subscribers

First of all, Autism has been around for thousands of years. And so have poisons. Modern medicine is actualy ancient and has been around for as long as alternative medicine. They both came from the same root. At some point, one discipline went in a "holistic" direction while the other went in a "modern medicine" direction.

Modern medicine's chief wonder drug has always been mercury since before the time of the ancient Chinese dynasties. Since then, royalty has always been pro "modern medicine" but... "Modern medicine" was not for the lowly masses but only for the rulers. Later, lead was added to their list of medicinal cures.

The rest of the populations were expected to make do with home grown remedy. The reason the elite took poisons is because they helped them to keep their positions as rulers. These poisons offer the patient extraordinary abilities, though at the expence of dying young. Peasants got old, royals died young.

Maybe these poisons caused autism, but me thinks not. Most people who worked in the factories at the hight of industrialisation were autistic. So were the rural farmers, yet they didn't take the mercury. Go back a few hundred years when culture was different and personalities were more varied, and eccentrism was the norm, and a person from today would label every ancestor of his as autistic.
polyhedron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 03:12 PM   #9
polyhedron
Premier Subscribers

My suspicion is that the people who hand out the labels are the ones with the problem. The people that notice that people are not all the same and think it's a problem are the problem.
It's an extension of xenophobia.
Old 01-07-2017, 08:52 PM   #10
techman

Interesting topic. So, you're basically saying the people who have been diagnosed as being autistic have actually been wrongly diagnosed and are in fact not autistic?. Maybe you're right, but many people who are labelled autistic clearly have something wrong with them and don't seem to function as well as "regular" people. I work with someone who has aspergers (or form of autism) and he clearly does exhibit a condition that clearly has a disability.

I had an interesting conversation with a family member of this person in which I bravely brought up the controversial subject of vaccines linked to autism. I was very surprised at her response, thinking she would just scorn me for having that opinion, she had actually heard about this and said her daughter believed there was a link. It shows more people are aware of this than I thought. She also stated that she believes that the causes of autism and aspergers are very complex, involving many different contributing factors.

Last edited by techman; 01-07-2017 at 08:54 PM.
techman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 09:26 PM   #11
fairyprincess

The leading experts on autism, believe it is an extreme male identity......

But, I'm not sure what that means.
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 09:37 PM   #12
techman

I did hear from the family of the individual who I work with who has aspergers that she believes that it more common in males than females. If that's true then where does the whole vaccines causes autism theory come into it?.
Old 01-07-2017, 09:44 PM   #13
polyhedron
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by techman View Post
I did hear from the family of the individual who I work with who has aspergers that she believes that it more common in males than females. If that's true then where does the whole vaccines causes autism theory come into it?.
Good point. Well it kind of collapses it doesn't it. There are significantly more males with autism spectrum related conditions than females. I won't say vaccines don't cause autism. It's possible that males are given more vaccines than females.

And the social structure as a whole is more hostile to males than females. More pressure on males to succeed etc. A woman isn't expected to do anything by comparison, so her autistic symptoms are less likely to show up.
Old 02-07-2017, 11:40 AM   #14
blue2

What i know is this Paul Shattock, Paul Whitely and Dawn Savery founded the Austism Research Unit at Sunderland University-now moved. They were testing MMR vaccine and Gluten plus Casein proteins found in bread and milk..they found in Autsim, ME,and Gulf War syndrome high Opiod Peptides-in other words undigested proteins were causing malabsorption and poisons resulted in brain malfunction. MMR vaccine was truly found to be a menace & they had evidence to prove it but it was seriously hushed up,& one Professional person i know was threatened with death if they didn't shut up about it. My adult son and myself had mid stream urine sent to the unit and it came back with high opiod peptides for gluten but not for casein though it didn't mean that later on an intolerance for it wouldn't be there. I would go into deep comatose sleeps after eating refined wheat products and severe muscle weakness would ensue. Some Enzymes were developed in USA for this. I now use Omegazyme Ultra for all my food,& avoid refined sugars too, but do avoid bought breads and rarely eat out at all. Though i did in Brighton just over a year ago eat out as they seem very forward thinking there with menus in certain places. I was also tested for Pesticides through Biolab Medical Unit and came up with high DDT, DNOC, and MIREX, all of which can be found online.In another test heavy metal were detected but not tested for as it was Neutrophils test.

Also had my thyroid tested outside of NHS as for sixteen years i suffered then i was told by the guy who did the testing back in the nineties that allergies can make thyroid underactive as do pharma drugs & they do decrease Magnesium a vital mineral needed for over 300 enzyme functions in the body. In fact apparently all diseases are as a result of mineral deficiencies and i had an Energy Conversion test that picked up magnesium deficient. I use oral Magnesium chloride drops, and Magnesium chloride flakes in baths, and also Magnesium chloride oil/brine to massage onto skin. I buy in from www.bronzeagenutrition.com and Amazon 5kg tubs of magnesium flakes by Holistic Valley.

I grew Organic Spelt Wheatgrass and drank it and also grew sprouted seeds, and eventually bought a cold pressing juicer and did a massive amount of juicing of fresh veges and fruits.

I use MSM Sulphur as it's needed for phase 2 metabolism & removal of heavy metals,although ensure it is not from China but rather Canadian..like on New Horizons and at a push Bobbys Healthy Shop. My son was made very ill as a baby with all his vaccinations-if it were now with my years of research etc no way would i allow it to happen as he had every disease he was vaccinated against,nightmare it was as he was always with infections then when he was 8yrs i happened to have a Flu vaccine that gave me viral pneumonia..made very ill indeed by it and years of ill health ensued.

Last edited by blue2; 02-07-2017 at 11:56 AM.
blue2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 12:50 PM   #15
techman

Quote:
Originally Posted by polyhedron View Post
Good point. Well it kind of collapses it doesn't it. There are significantly more males with autism spectrum related conditions than females. I won't say vaccines don't cause autism. It's possible that males are given more vaccines than females.

And the social structure as a whole is more hostile to males than females. More pressure on males to succeed etc. A woman isn't expected to do anything by comparison, so her autistic symptoms are less likely to show up.
That's a good point too. I often think the autism "agenda" - if indeed linked with vaccines, is to dumb (maybe the male gender) the population down turn us into docile, zombie like slaves who are easily pleased with a simple life yet don't care about receiving rewards like money, yet working like slaves for peanuts. Maybe I'm off the mark there I don't know.

Last edited by techman; 02-07-2017 at 12:51 PM.
Old 05-07-2017, 09:07 PM   #16
motleyhoo

They want to use the two philosophies of people on the left and right. It's just like in Hunger Games, where the people who believe in big govt entitlements live in the main city and are pacified by their govt handouts and obsession with superficial worship of pop culture and fashion. The individual, diy people on the right are exploited for their rural life beliefs and made to be the main suppliers of all the resources that the parasitic cities need.

All big cities are nothing but social and physical parasites. The only thing they produce is human waste, but they have to leech all their resources from the outside world. they can't even grow their own food. They're society's tapeworms and that's why I refuse to live in a big city.
"Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it ... It is not a field of a few acres of ground, but a cause, that we are defending, and whether we defeat the enemy in one battle, or by degrees, the consequences will be the same." -- Thomas Paine
Old 06-07-2017, 06:03 AM   #17
zoeismyeverything

Nice to see an interest.
Obviously this is a deep topic which needs to be studied even more.

Again, I'm not saying that people with 'autism' are wrongly diagnosed. Like I said, they are certainly different from the "norm". It's just that maybe they share a personality which is wrongly labelled as a psychological condition.
You would not believe the scale and number of children being diagnosed and how small they have to deviate from the 'norm' to be diagnosed.

To me it seems like this. They want children to fit in school and become perfect, robotic, non-questioning and programmable. If a child doesn't take to the school environment they are labelled...simple as. That is the way it is. They're either 'naughty', 'crazy', autistic, adhd etc.

Many children are being diagnosed with PDA. A relatively "new condition". Basically, if they can't follow rules and orders, they are classed as defiant and alienated, diagnosed and medicated because of this...crazy
Old 06-07-2017, 08:49 AM   #18
polyhedron
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Nice to see an interest.
Obviously this is a deep topic which needs to be studied even more.

Again, I'm not saying that people with 'autism' are wrongly diagnosed. Like I said, they are certainly different from the "norm". It's just that maybe they share a personality which is wrongly labelled as a psychological condition.
You would not believe the scale and number of children being diagnosed and how small they have to deviate from the 'norm' to be diagnosed.

To me it seems like this. They want children to fit in school and become perfect, robotic, non-questioning and programmable. If a child doesn't take to the school environment they are labelled...simple as. That is the way it is. They're either 'naughty', 'crazy', autistic, adhd etc.

Many children are being diagnosed with PDA. A relatively "new condition". Basically, if they can't follow rules and orders, they are classed as defiant and alienated, diagnosed and medicated because of this...crazy
In the UK autism is labelled not as a phsychological condition, but as a physiological / neurological condition. Places like France label it as psychological and as an ilness. They are wrong. It's been proven to be a neurological developmental issue and great stacks of neural networks are just missing, which means there is reduced brain capacity in certain areas, especialy in the frontal cortex, which is why those with autism are noted for their terrible inabilities when it comes to social interactions, which often have to be processed as an abstraction rather than realtime.
Old 06-07-2017, 05:20 PM   #19
motleyhoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by polyhedron View Post
In the UK autism is labelled not as a phsychological condition, but as a physiological / neurological condition. Places like France label it as psychological and as an ilness. They are wrong. It's been proven to be a neurological developmental issue and great stacks of neural networks are just missing, which means there is reduced brain capacity in certain areas, especialy in the frontal cortex, which is why those with autism are noted for their terrible inabilities when it comes to social interactions, which often have to be processed as an abstraction rather than realtime.
Right, which means something in the environment must be causing it because these people are not born this way. Instead, they're normal one day, and wake up the next day disabled as if something damaged their brains. Almost every single parent who believes this is being caused by vaccines says the same thing - their child was fine until right after a certain set of vaccines.

Dr. Wakefield saw the same irregularity in those suffering from autism that the normal kids did not have - screwed up gut bacteria.

We also know that things like Glyphosate and GMO's can screw up gut bacteria.

So, if we accept that we know those three things, then what is the logical conclusion?

I think we need to answer that before we look at why it affects boys more than girls (which I am not convinced of).

Old 06-07-2017, 07:39 PM   #20
thermion

Could the rise not just be due to the ability to diagnose?

I'm in my 50s, but as a kid I can't remember the word 'autism' (or Asperger syndrome) EVER being used. But I can think of quite a number of kids in both primary and secondary schools that would probably be given that diagnosis/label now.

Hence my scepticism that it's increasing; maybe it's just being more widely diagnosed.

thermion
thermion is offline   Reply With Quote