Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Conspiracy/Truth Researchers > General - The Researchers

Old 01-02-2009, 12:31 PM   #1
angel wings

Default Delbert Blair

His research is truly overwhelming and whether or not you believe in what he is saying, it sure makes interesting listening.

Delbert Blair Supreme Beings PT1

Delbert Blair Supreme Beings PT2

Delbert Blair Supreme Beings PT3

Delbert Blair Supreme Beings PT4

Delbert Blair Supreme Beings PT5

Delbert Blair Supreme Beings PT6

Delbert Blair Supreme Beings PT7

Delbert Blair Supreme Beings PT8

Delbert Blair Supreme Beings PT9

Delbert Blair Supreme Beings PT10
angel wings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2009, 07:46 PM   #2
angel wings

I watched this all in one go, whilst it was interesting I know a lot went over my head so I am now watching in installments and taking notes.

I covered parts 1-5 today. Has anyone ever heard of any of these concepts before? If so what's your view?

1. Original dual sexed beings that can self reproduce
2. Separation of the beings creating males and females
3. First production of humans predominantly women
4. Men share the same glands and some can suckle babies if needed
5. Male circumcision originally introduced to allow the penis to develop fully and encourage more male births as the reproduction of that time was almost nil.
6. Pollution of the earth contributing to the depletion of energy in oxygen causing reduced abilities within us making humans weaker (not functioning with the full abilities that we are capable of) thus operating on a lower vibration
7. The hole at the top bridge above the back of the tongue in males - has anyone tried locating this, do you have it?
8. "Human" = Animal man did not come from god/creator but from scientists aka lord gods. Creating by changing the animal life at different times and from other planets and dropping them off here (earth)
9. "God-man" are from the sons of god (the ones to had the key to the sphinx and the pyramids). Now referred to as Angels (cross mankind and sons of god).
10. Angels = those who mastered the 4 rays of consciousness necessary to exist on the 4th dimension. Those who could bend light rays.
11. Earth was to have moved into the 4th dimension millions of years ago but was held back by "humans"
12. Humans will begin to die out and sons of god/angels can return
13. Awakened people will go through changes as they throw off the animal and come into consciousness
14. "Mandkind" came from the lords of diffrerent planets, are souless and cannot reproduce
15. The three:
Human = Animal Man, made from animal species from this and other planets
Godman = The sons of gods and sometimes interpreted as mankind, made my lord gods on other planets
Mankind = Made by the lords of other planets and this one
16. Baylon 5, Deepspace 9 are made to show you that you are not alone as a species. To awaken those who are not soulless and have deep spiritual souls
17. Peneal glad regenerates between 11pm and 2am (this time should be spent resting or asleep)

Last edited by angel wings; 16-02-2009 at 07:52 PM.
Old 18-02-2009, 06:43 PM   #3
angel wings

Notes for Pt 5-10

18. Planet originally surrounded by a magnetic field blocked out gamma and cosmic rays from disruoting life on the planet
19. Lord gods came and cause an electronic field inside the magnetic field causing everything to slow down. Its full of negative radiation which is harmful to raising conciouness and acessing our higher vibrations
20. Time and frequencies are speeding up. Spiritual souls will notice this and will need to increase their own vibration. Souless beings will have no knowledge of whats happening.
21. Those who don't increase their vibration will get diseases and eventually die
22. People will notice a drive in themselves to change, health food purifying when they may have had no interest before.
23. Mankind (no soul) - if higher frequencies come in will go crazy and behin to go crazy
24. Human will begin to question and try to follow its higher source, this will leads to wars but will last no time if the sons of gods can awaken to who they are and become in tube.
25. An increase of solar activity mentioned - harmful, skin cancers etc.
26. People of high melanin will have their cells reactivate with this increase in sun activity
27. Shpix also found on the mars, the moon and jupiter.
28. The sons of gods are the masters of the solar systems
29. The angels of the bible are are the space people (advance scientists)
30. The good guys are from Cirius and are on their way back
31. Earth will be a testing ground, we will see thing in the sea and sky that will make us tremble.
32. Children being born now to help us, very inteligent and spiritually developed, strong, can be good or bad dependent on how they were created
33. Created - When producing a child if created in love with carry that vibration, equally if born in turmoil they will also carry that frequency
34. The children can help you to live longer and help you develop
35. Subliminal messages on CD's to get to the children
36. Bonding with child when they are asleep
37. The increase of taking power away from parents when raising their children.
39. These new children will be heavily psychic
40. These children should be treated as adults and not be lied to otherwise you will loose them.
41. These kids will be souls that you already know you.
Old 19-02-2009, 12:21 PM   #4
superdertie

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel wings View Post
His research is truly overwhelming and whether or not you believe in what he is saying, it sure makes interesting listening.

Delbert Blair Supreme Beings PT1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I32gE...aynext_from=QL

Delbert Blair Supreme Beings PT2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82nkt...aynext_from=QL

Delbert Blair Supreme Beings PT3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Nvlm...aynext_from=QL

Delbert Blair Supreme Beings PT4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfeXg...aynext_from=QL

Delbert Blair Supreme Beings PT5
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-xs5...aynext_from=QL

Delbert Blair Supreme Beings PT6
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_AQA...aynext_from=QL

Delbert Blair Supreme Beings PT7
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nip6z...aynext_from=QL

Delbert Blair Supreme Beings PT8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGAMz...aynext_from=QL

Delbert Blair Supreme Beings PT9
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_Ate...e=channel_page

Delbert Blair Supreme Beings PT10
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bp2-i...aynext_from=QL

This looks very very interesting! I'll come back with feedback. props to you sir!
superdertie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2009, 04:48 PM   #5
superdertie

Thumbs up

OK I just watched the series. Overall it was fuckin brilliant.

The first three parts:
-information a little scattered, a lot being thrown at you. Although you know that it will all make sense later in the lecture
- Saying that though, his brief history of the Earth is too much to understand at the first listen. Replayed it and got it. Sounds very believable.

Ther rest:
-ridiculous. Very knowledgeable man with a lovely, calm delivery.

-----My thoughts now (very quickly):
-I have that hole at the back of my mouth but, because I grew up with it, it seems normal. I'm not sure how other people's mouths are.

-I am still slightly confused about the differences among us all. I mean, I have no concrete philosophy on this but, I was thinking that people who are more material, shallow, not interested in spiritual progression etc etc were either young souls in the reincartion cycle or simply lost beings. It seems that Delbert Blair is implying there are actually EMPTY souls on this planet, who are no more than animals. That will take some grasping for me to embrace that. Although there are definately some people you just cannot talk to or influence positively so yes, it is a large possibility.

-Everything he said about the pineal gland is true.

-Are the good guys really from the Sirius star system? My gut feeling is no. Simply because of the Barack Obama connections with the constellation of Sirius (nickname 'Barky' among plenty other 'dog-head god' connections of which I have not much clue about but actually believe). Mind you if the good beings are actually from Sirius, could the recent hijacking of the Sirius Star vessel in Somalia be some kind of metaphor/ritual for dark forces intercepting these beings?

-His admission that we are going to see plenty more UFOs and things like fire in the sky is overly true. I had my first UFO encounter last year- next to two unbelievers who now have no doubts about such things.

-The stuff on children is mind blowing. Very good insights there.

The only problem is... where was the info on the daughters of god? He done the sons of god lecture but I can't find the daaughters of god lecture which he said he'd do afterwards!

THANK YOU ANGEL WINGS...
superdertie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2009, 08:41 PM   #6
angel wings

Thanks for responding superdertie!

You're right there is so much information to take in and is something you need to hear more than once, some of the concepts were already known to me, pineal gland, indigo children ect but some of the interplanetry stuff was completely new to me as I have never really looked into it.

As with all researchers I will take the information with a cautious mind, that said many things that he said I have either always believed or they resonated with me as truth.

The classic thing about this video is that it was recorded in 1994! A lot has come to pass since recording this so it definitely shows he has insight.

Strangely enough in regards to the Sirus comment, someone recently told me that the hijacked ship in Somalia was a ritual carried about for Obama, so I think you could be on to something there. Keep digging.

P.S Does the hole in your mouth ever feel like air is going through it and almost hissing or vibrating?

Peace and blessings angel
Old 11-03-2009, 11:38 PM   #7
honey_beez
Inactive

I love this man's lectures. I see myself conciously expanding alot listening to him. He reminds me so much of my Uncle and he has a gentle nature to him
honey_beez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2009, 12:49 PM   #8
angel wings

Anyone else checked out these videos?
Old 19-02-2010, 12:31 AM   #9
karma_chaos

Default I just saw these videos

Hi,

I just saw these videos. I believe them. These are some of the perspectives which I think validate many of his claim

1. Original dual sexed beings that can self reproduce
-- Indian Mythology refers to Gandhari who created children of many gods without having sex with them, by mere will. One guru claims that we have lost that ability now, and will have to develop it.
2. Separation of the beings creating males and females
-- Credo Mutwa refers to this too
3. First production of humans predominantly women
4. Men share the same glands and some can suckle babies if needed
5. Male circumcision originally introduced to allow the penis to develop fully and encourage more male births as the reproduction of that time was almost nil.
-- 3,4,5 I have no idea
6. Pollution of the earth contributing to the depletion of energy in oxygen causing reduced abilities within us making humans weaker (not functioning with the full abilities that we are capable of) thus operating on a lower vibration
-- you just have to think about the fluorides in our toothpaste
7. The hole at the top bridge above the back of the tongue in males - has anyone tried locating this, do you have it?
-- I have heard about it. This hole secrets a liquid, which is the mystical nectar, elixir of life, or amrit in Indian mythology. this is very real, and gives you an advanced bliss state.
8. "Human" = Animal man did not come from god/creator but from scientists aka lord gods. Creating by changing the animal life at different times and from other planets and dropping them off here (earth)
-- possible.. all the biological records
9. "God-man" are from the sons of god (the ones to had the key to the sphinx and the pyramids). Now referred to as Angels (cross mankind and sons of god).
-- interdimensional entities .. I hv no experience
10. Angels = those who mastered the 4 rays of consciousness necessary to exist on the 4th dimension. Those who could bend light rays.
-- possible
11. Earth was to have moved into the 4th dimension millions of years ago but was held back by "humans"
-- again possible
12. Humans will begin to die out and sons of god/angels can return
-- All the death right now. Haiti earthquake, wars, etc etc
13. Awakened people will go through changes as they throw off the animal and come into consciousness
-- Yes. I am 24 years old, and I have been through a lot of things
14. "Mandkind" came from the lords of diffrerent planets, are souless and cannot reproduce
-- interdimensional entities that feed on energy
15. The three:
Human = Animal Man, made from animal species from this and other planets
Godman = The sons of gods and sometimes interpreted as mankind, made my lord gods on other planets
Mankind = Made by the lords of other planets and this one
-- Interesting interpretation of history
16. Baylon 5, Deepspace 9 are made to show you that you are not alone as a species. To awaken those who are not soulless and have deep spiritual souls
-- I used to watch star trek as a child.. star wars was my favourite
17. Peneal glad regenerates between 11pm and 2am (this time should be spent resting or asleep)
-- yes.. u kind of feel bad the next day wen u dont sleep during this time.

Peace,
Karma_chaos
karma_chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 05:48 PM   #10
sirius09

Exclamation Delbert Blair

Dr. Blair is indeed a genius. He has boat loads of information. My first contact with him was back in the late 70's. Back then he was teaching classes--beginning, intermediate, and advanced. His classes focused on various metaphysical topics, so-called conspiracy theories, black history, natural healing, and other topics. I took his classes several times. Over the years, I have attended many of his lectures. He would be a great guest for Coast to Coast. Other people and I have made this suggestion to them. So far, he they have not followed through. From time to time, he calls in. George Noory has allowed him to talk 10 or more minutes. Other calls have very positive comments about his comments. Dr. Blair is well-know here in the United
States. He travels around the country giving lectures. He has even gone to some of the islands to lecture. Attending his lectures and classes over the years, has certainly changed my life for the better.
sirius09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 06:43 PM   #11
subl1minal

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirius09 View Post
Dr. Blair is indeed a genius. He has boat loads of information. My first contact with him was back in the late 70's. Back then he was teaching classes--beginning, intermediate, and advanced. His classes focused on various metaphysical topics, so-called conspiracy theories, black history, natural healing, and other topics. I took his classes several times. Over the years, I have attended many of his lectures. He would be a great guest for Coast to Coast. Other people and I have made this suggestion to them. So far, he they have not followed through. From time to time, he calls in. George Noory has allowed him to talk 10 or more minutes. Other calls have very positive comments about his comments. Dr. Blair is well-know here in the United
States. He travels around the country giving lectures. He has even gone to some of the islands to lecture. Attending his lectures and classes over the years, has certainly changed my life for the better.
I can't remember if Icke has refernced Dr Blair or not, but Icke's work is very similar to his. Especially the videos posted in this thread, almost everything he said, I had read in The Biggest Secret. Fantastic stuff none the less. I love how calm and collected he is when he talks to.
subl1minal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2012, 01:56 PM   #12
theabbot 7
Inactive

theabbot 7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2012, 04:50 PM   #13
theabbot 7
Inactive

theabbot 7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2014, 08:17 PM   #14
faser2033

All this information is so needed I feel like I have been looking for this my whole life and it feels like the truth.

Thank you

The stuff about deepspace9 and scifi being made to educate the sleeping is interesting. I used to love star trek the next generation and all those spin offs. I used to watch them for hours

I know why now

:]

7even
faser2033 is offline   Reply With Quote